Nastya and Melissa Ch. 03

Story Info
Melissa comes to Nastya's room.
3.9k words
4.33
3.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the scene in the women's locker room, Nastya hardly saw Melissa for a week - the women's basketball competitions that had begun did not leave her time for extracurricular activities. The Russian girl even began to hope that she tired African American girl and she would finally leave her behind.

On this Friday evening, nothing foreshadowed trouble - Nastya, having finished her classes, went out to her car, intending to unwind in the city for the first time in all this time.

- Hello, bitch! - the door slammed and a cheerful Melissa plopped down next to her, in black tight shorts and the same tight T-shirt. She reeked strongly by sweat.

- I decided not to wash after the match, - the African-American woman laughed looking into Nastya's confused eyes, - why are you silent! Or are you not happy to see me? Answer me!

Nastya get a weighty plop and the girl nodded hastily, holding her cheek.

- Glad, very glad! I missed you so much Melissa!

- Something doesn't look like it, - the black woman snorted, raising her hand, - well, prove it! Give me uour tongue!

The white girl hurriedly buried her muzzle in her black armpit, prickly from shaving. Nastya licked off the salty sweat, inhaling the acrid smell and feeling how, against her will, she was embraced by a familiar, shameful, but such a sweet excitement. Melissa apparently felt it, seeing how Nastya was licking her armpits with great zeal - first on the right, and then on the left hand.

- Spread your legs, - Melissa commanded, and when Nastya obeyed, she put her hand under her skirt.

- Well done, without panties, - Melissa nodded with satisfaction, stroking her tender lips, - damn it, you're flowing again! - her fingers found the clitoris and pressed on it. Nastya breathed heavily, leaning forward with her hips, sitting on black fingers.

- Take your time, whore! - Melissa chuckled, removing her hand.

She relaxed back into the seat, putting her hand on the Russian girl's shoulder in a businesslike way.

- Come on, let's go! - she commanded.

- Where? - asked Nastya, obediently winding the key.

- How is it where? - Melissa was surprised, painfully pinching Nastya, - to your home.

On the way, Melissa ordered her teacher to stop at a small shop and get a beer.

- Take a whole package, - she named a popular variety in the city.

- Okay, - Nastya nodded submissively, although the beer was not cheap, and Melissa was clearly not going to chip in.

- Well done, - Melissa nodded, - you can go... no, wait!

She rummaged in Nastya's bag and took out a bottle of mineral water, which Nastya sometimes drank in class. Before the Russian girl had time to come to her senses, the black woman knocked off the cork and poured it on her blouse. The thin fabric got wet, clinging to Nastya's chest.

- It's not good to hide such boobs, - Melissa painfully pinched pink nipple, - well, let's go!

When buying beer, Nastya almost fell through the ground when the black seller frankly examined her boobs and tried to draw her into a conversation with vulgar jokes. Finally she paid and dragged the heavy package to the car.

- Throw it there, - Melissa nodded to the back seat, - just give me a couple of jars.

She tore off the eyelet and gulped down half the jar at once.

- Do you want it too? - she asked cheerfully, catching Nastya's gaze, -but no, you can't yet. But I'll definitely pour you a drink...later. And now go!

While they were driving to the campus, Melissa managed to drain three cans. They entered the campus together, and Nastya carried a package of beer. However, while they waited for the elevator, Melissa came up with a new game.

-Your hands must be tired, - Melissa unexpectedly turned to Nastya in a friendly way, - let me hold it.

Nastya cautiously handed her the beer, expecting a dirty trick. Premonition did not deceive her - as soon as the elevator doors closed behind them, Melissa commanded.

- Well, now, when your hands are free, stand with your back to the door, pull up your skirt and part the buttocks, - Melissa said to the stunned Nastya and, seeing that the girl hesitated in indecision, painfully kicked her, - quickly, white bitch!

Nastya hurriedly bent down and pulled up her skirt, parting her buttocks with her hands. Almost immediately she felt a heaviness on her back as Melissa put down the beer.

- Work as a table, - she said, opening another jar, - and we will play the game "Guess who is behind the door." Suddenly someone is lucky to meet such a beauty at the entrance to the elevator! - Melissa slapped Nastya on the ass. She almost did not feel the slap - Nastya was shaking with fear at the thought that someone would really see her in such a position. The seconds during which the elevator crawled to the eighth floor seemed like an eternity to her, her legs shook and gave way - only the thought of what Melissa would do to her if she fell with her beer made Nastya stay on her feet.

-Spread your ass more, - another heavy slap made Nastya spread her buttocks even more and then the elevator doors opened. It seemed to Nastya that she would die of a broken heart, but the disappointed voice of an African-American woman brought her back to life.

-You're lucky white bitch, - Nastya could not hold back a sigh of relief when the beer was removed from her back, - no one. Okay, you can straighten up and lead to yourself.

Nastya's room was very close to the elevator. The Russian girl opened it and wanted to go inside when she was stopped by an imperative shout

- Where bitch?! Where are your manners?

- Excuse me, mistress, - Nastya murmured, opening the door wide, - please come in.

- You will be punished for impoliteness, - the black woman snorted, - well, give me the keys. Well done, now come on, take off your blouse.

Under the mocking gaze of the black woman, Nastya began to pull off her blouse.

- At the pace, bitch! - Melissa slapped the girl on her boobs, - throw it at my feet. Yes, and now the skirt there too.

When all Nastya's clothes were on the floor, Melissa mockingly examined the naked girl, kicked the clothes with her foot to the room. Then she went inside and slammed the door right in the face of the stunned teacher. Nastya heard the key turn in the lock.

- Rest there, - Melissa's voice came from behind the door, - I'll look around for now.

Nastya looked around. The corridor, which seemed empty, was suddenly filled with sounds that she had not noticed before. Somewhere at the end, a door was ajar, voices and quiet laughter could be heard from there. The young teacher broke into a cold sweat at the thought that one of the students would see her. What if the college management finds out?

- Melissa! - Nastya knocked on the door, - Melissa, open it!

There was no reaction outside the door, but a light bulb flashed above the elevator door - someone was going upstairs. Nastya was shaking, tears appeared in her eyes.

- Melissa," she sobbed, "- please, please, please! I'll do anything, I swear I'll be obedient. Just open it, - she looked around in a hunted way. There, the half-open door stirred, the voices became louder - someone was about to come out.

- Melissaaaaa! - Nastya whined, clinging to the door. Behind her, she heard a knock in the elevator, he stopped on her floor. At that moment, the door to the room was flung open. Nastya rushed inside and, of course, did not notice the footboard. She fell and at that moment felt the heaviness that gave her to the floor - it was Melissa who put her foot on her back, transferring the weight of her body to her.

- You are nobody, - Melissa said softly but convincingly, - you are a white bitch, a worthless hole that flows when she is treated like a whore. Forget that you are a teacher, that you are a foreigner, that you are a person - you are my thing, a sex toy with which I can do whatever I want, whenever I want. Is it clear?

Naked Nastya writhed under her black foot like a crushed worm. She was crying in humiliation and shame, realizing that Melissa was right - even now she was leaking between her legs.

- I'm asking, do you understand everything? - Melissa repeated, pressing harder.

-Yeah, - moaned Nastya, - I'm your bitch!

- Remember this! - Melissa removed her leg from Nastya's back, - undress me!

Crouching at Melissa's feet, Nastya obediently unlaced and pulled off her sneakers, took off her socks. Having finished with this, she hesitated a little and immediately received a slight slap of a black foot in the face.

- You're so stupid that you need to explain every time what to do? - Melissa grunted, sitting down on a chair.

Nastya meekly leaned over and began to lick the girl's legs. The new humiliation aroused her - she licked with increasing zeal, running her tongue from the heel to the popliteal cavity, licking off drops of sweat, wrapping her lips around each finger and sucking like a small cock. Melissa smiled contentedly, looking at the white whore crawling at her feet.

- Roll over! - the black woman commanded and Nastya obediently lay on her back. Melissa immediately placed her foot on her face and slipped her hand under her shorts. Nastya, with impulsive greed, sobbing from overflowing feelings, licked the sole of Melissa, while her hands had already slid to the vagina, which was languishing with lust.

- Bitch, I didn't let you do that! - shouted Melissa, - although... you know, I'm kind today. You will caress yourself, but not here - everyone should see such a beautiful body. Get on the windowsill and caress yourself until I get bored.

On stiff legs, Nastya went to the window sill and clumsily climbed up. Opposite her window was a multi-storey building with many luminous windows, and a sudden fear pierced the girl at the thought that someone might see her naked.

- Spread your legs, - Melissa commanded, - wider! Now caress yourself - with one hand on your chest, with the other - your hole.

The dirty words that the black girl rewarded Nastya inflamed her more and more, making her feel like a dirty, spoiled girl. At first, uncertainly, and then with great enthusiasm, she fiddled with her hardened nipples, wiggling her hips and buttocks like a stripper. Streams of her secretions flowed onto the windowsill, spreading under Nastya's knees, while she, exhausted from lust, massaged the slippery walls of the vagina with her fingers. Curving with her whole body, she was no longer afraid that someone would see her from the window - now Nastya was excited by the thought of this. Pressing swollen nipples and a heated bosom into the glass, smearing wet stains from her juices on the glass, she herself looked for the audience with her eyes. Lustful moans broke from bitten lips and Nastya already wanted someone to hear her.

Behind her, Melissa's voice was heard, distracted only by sipping beer.

- Your life will now follow different rules. When we are alone, you call me Mistress or My Lady, and you call yourself a "Hole". So you will always say - "My Lady, Hole wants to tell you." You will only call your body with swear words - cunt, boobs, ass. And whatever I do with you, your answer should be like this, "The Hole thanks the Lady for...". I got it?

- The Hole thanks the Mistress for science, - Nastya bleated, feeling how from these words her cunt betrayed her once again, flowing by another portion of moisture.

- Well done, - Melissa praised her, - you learn quickly. Well, in public, of course, you will communicate simply politely. And yes, I'm not forcing you to overestimate my grades - of course, for bad grades I will smack you like a bitch, but if you try to suck up with grades that I did not deserve, you will get twice as much. You go to work and generally leave the house without underwear, you go home only naked. Your sex life and your appearance do not belong to you now - now it is up to me to decide. Make spare keys and give them to me. You hear that the key is turning in the lock - you get up cancer, back from the door and do not move until I allow you to speak.

Nastya struggled to remember what was said - it became more and more difficult until the young teacher inflamed herself more and more with frank caresses. Her hips trembled convulsively, her breasts pressed against the window glass with such force that it seemed that it was about to crack. But Nastya no longer realized the full danger of such tricks on the eighth floor window - the excitement from the passion for exhibitionism that suddenly opened up in her turned out to be so great that it drowned out even the instinct of self-preservation. She represented dozens or even hundreds of lustful eyes fixed on her naked boobs and shamelessly exposed cunt, and the words of a black girl telling what a dirty bitch she was, aroused Nastya even more. She moved her hips against her own fingers, moaning and arousing as she imagined her naked body breaking out of the cramped concrete cage, flaunting in the night sky. It was madness - the madness of lust, Nastya already felt the glass cracking when she was saved by Melissa's quiet response.

- And yet, now you can not finish except with my permission. Which you should be asking? Well, you don't want to say anything?

- Melissa, let me cum, please!

- Fool! - the black woman shouted irritably, - in your white little head, that no thoughts can hold on? How you be contacted to me?

- The Hole asks the Mistress to let her cum, - Melissa corrected herself.

- It's too late, - the black girl grunted, - I don't allow it. Get down and come to me!

Nastya, still excited, reluctantly jumped off the windowsill and walked over to Melissa. She looked at her mockingly, finished another can of beer, and tossed it aside.

- On the back, bitch! - she commanded, - head to me!

Nastya obediently carried out the order. At that moment, black legs stood on both sides of her head, and raising her head, she saw a black vagina dripping with juice above her. Drops of Melissa's secretions fell on Melissa's face, falling on her lips, and the Russian girl involuntarily licked her lips.

- I see you are ready, - Melissa laughed, - well, I am too. I promised I'd give you a beer, and I'll keep my word. Albeit in a slightly modified form. Opened her mouth, slave!

Melissa obediently opened her mouth, which immediately covered the black vagina. Strong thighs gripped her head and a powerful jet hit her mouth.

- Drink, drink, bitch, - the black woman fidgeted, settling herself comfortably on the face of a Russian girl, - no one will say that I can't be generous. Oh wow, how good is that!!!

Nastya gurgled and squelched, trying not to choke on Melissa's stream. Beer gave her urine a special taste, intoxicating and completely tearing Nastya's roof off. Not daring to masturbate without permission, the white girl squeezed and unclenched the muscles of the vagina, trying to somehow relieve the itching between her legs. And she even woke up something like disappointment when the stream of "beer urine" finally dried up.

- Come on! - commanded Melissa and Nastya obediently earned her tongue, licking the last drops, sucking on every fold. Melissa, moaning, rotated her hips on her face, pressing her vagina even deeper into Nastya's face, forcing her to inhale the stupefying spicy aroma from a mixture of urine, beer and sweat. Nastya inhaled with the greed of a drug addict, becoming more and more excited, she enthusiastically licked Melissa's black cunt. She, not looking at her, continued to drink beer, soon rewarding Nastya for her efforts with a new stream of urine.

- Uff, - Melissa got up, mockingly looking at Nastya lying in a puddle, - do you want to tell me anything?

- The Hole thanks the Mistress for the treat, - said Nastya.

- Well, - Melissa nodded rather, - somehow it became dirty here. Cleane it.

- Okay, Mistress, - Nastya tried to get up.

- Hey, where are you?

-To the toilet, for a rag Mistress!

- You yourself are now a toilet, - Melissa laughed, - and a rag too, - with these words, she bent Nastya's head to the floor and as it should poked her around the spreading puddle. Tousled blond hair turned dark quickly after soaking up the urine.

- You can clean up the rest with your tongue, - Melissa said, lounging on the bed.

- The Hole thanks the Mistress for the delivered lesson, - Nastya said obediently, licking the floor covered with urine. Melissa took out her iPhone and started filming a white whore - naked, with a wet face and senseless lust in her eyes that had gone numb. Melissa forced Nastya to admit on camera that she likes to drink urine, walk naked around the apartment and call herself a "whore" and a "hole." When the floor was licked to a shine, Melissa again forced Nastya to lie on her back and masturbate, while the African American filmed the whole process. She still did not allow her to finish, forcing her to take the most depraved and humiliating poses in front of the camera, saying how she liked it. Then Melissa took her to the toilet, where Nastya, lustfully looking into the camera, licked the rim of the toilet bowl. Here Melissa, having drunk a couple more cans of beer, once again urinated into Nastya's mouth, and then, sitting on the toilet, filmed Nastya cleaning the floor with her tongue. After Melissa, having decided not to waste her time, was defecated - and then used Nastya's tongue instead of toilet paper.

- Anything you want to tell me? - Melissa asked when it was all over.

- The Hole thanks the Mistress, - Nastya said, licking her lips at the camera.

"Good girl," Melissa chuckled, "let's go."

They entered the bathroom where the black girl first made the white teacher take a shower and then washed her mouth several times with soap and water. Back in the room. Melissa forced Nastya to give her all the passwords from email, social networks, Skype, as well as the contacts of all her relatives and close people in Russia and the United States.

- From America with love, - Melissa laughed, - I hope you understand that one movement of the mouse - and all these pictures will be with your friends. And I will if you misbehave.

- The Hole understands everything Mistress, - Nastya obediently bowed her head, - The Hole will be obedient.

- Hopefully, - Melissa snorted, - it's in her best interest. Tomorrow you go here, - Melissa typed the address into the computer and showed Nastya, - you will buy toys for our games there. I'll send you the list later. Well, in the meantime, on your back, bitch!

Nastya obediently took a position, sticking out her chest and shaved pubis. The labia parted, revealing a pink wet pearl flowing with juice.

- Grab your feet with your hands, - commanded Melissa, - yeah, and bend at the waist, well done! So, if you can withstand thirty blows, then this is what we will do for the first time. If you can't stand it, let go for your hands, you'll get another hundred. You got it?

Nastya nodded, but her eyes widened in horror when she saw Melissa remove her belt from her belt.

- Let's start! - the black woman grinned, her eyes flashed predatory. Nastya yelped as her body was burned by the impact of the belt.

- Be patient, - Melissa chuckled, - my ancestors on the plantations were flogged by white owners for the slightest offense, and sometimes just for fun. Now the roles have been reversed!

- But it wasn't...- Nastya fell silent when another blow burned her thighs, then another and another - the belt with a whistle fell on her body, leaving scarlet streaks on her white skin. Nastya felt that Melissa was hitting at half strength, having fun, not punishing. She already knew how Melissa can smacked for real.

- You want to say that you are Russian, which means that this does not concern you? - a new blow fell between the breasts and Nastya involuntarily choked on a cry - the whites did not make a difference between us, no matter what tribe we were from. We have already forgotten about those tribes. Now we're all just black. And you are just white. White whores! - a new blow pulled out a squeal from Nastya. - White boobs! - Nastya whined when the belt whipped her breasts - white assholes! - again a blow to the hips - white cunts!

12