Nastya and Melissa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nastya whimpered and cried, but her hands tightly clutched at her feet, remembering what would happen if she let them go. But somewhere in the depths of her being, along with pain and fear, a dense, shameful excitement was awakening again. The nipples on the battered breasts swelled again, grease dripped between her legs with renewed vigor.

- Jerk off, Hole! - shouted Melissa, - cum for me!

The belt whipped Nastya across the crotch, but even the pain did not drown out the gigantic relief when she heard permission. She dug her fingers into her tortured vagina, throbbing with both excruciating pain and unsatisfied desire. Her body arched, a long cry escaped her lips as she convulsed in voluptuous convulsions of an orgasm she had never experienced before. Forgetting everything, she masturbated and finished, finished, finished...

- When you're done with this, - Melissa said, fastening her belt, - you'll take more pictures and send them to me. Well, I went until...

Melissa took the spare keys and left. And Nastya, still lying on the floor, thoughtlessly jerking her pussy and repeating like a mantra "The Hole thanks the Mistress." Only half an hour later, she was recovered enough that she saw that Melissa had left, leaving the door wide open. At the thought that any student could come in and see a Russian teacher in this form - naked and masturbating - Nastya finished a second time. And only moving away from a crushing orgasm, she realized that I deserved a new punishment.

12