Nastya and Melissa Ch. 04

Story Info
Melissa introduces Nastya to her friends.
4.5k words
4.3
4.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nastya drove to the outskirts of the city, turning into the "black quarter". She grimaced as usual, looking around at the shabby houses painted with rapper graffiti, and piles of garbage in the narrow streets. Blacks settled here, who flocked to the city from all over the state in search of work. Whites were rarely seen here, except for the harsh southern cops, among whom somehow there were no beautiful blondes in mini. Nastya now and then caught the eyes of blacks loitering around the streets, and several black teenagers playing basketball in the middle of a cluttered playground even whistled after her.

Having driven to the agreed place, Nastya got out of the car and carefully looked around - no, she was alone here. The Russian girl took out an iPhone from her bag and typed an SMS:

"The Hole has arrived, Mistress."

A few minutes later, the screen flashed:

"I'm go"

Nastya sighed heavily and, with a habitual movement, sank to all fours, arching her back and sticking out her ass. With her hands folded on the ground and her chin resting on her crossed fingers, the "teacher" froze in anticipation. The morning breeze stirred her short skirt, under which she had been never wearing panties for a month now, and Nastya cringed, feeling the cold air on her naked pussy and ass.

After a few minutes, which seemed like an eternity, steps were heard and black feet in sandals appeared before Nastya's eyes. The Russian girl touched her lips to dark fingers with nails painted with scarlet varnish - first on one leg, then on the other.

- Hole welcomes Mistress! - she said memorized and received a restrained chuckle from above as a reward. Nastya began to slowly get up, sniffing black legs like a dog, thrilled by the barely perceptible smell. She already knew and loved every inch of her Lady's body: her elastic muscular calves, round knees and delicious black thighs. Finally, Nastya buried her nose in yellow shorts, tightly fitting an elastic mound. The girl snuggled up to him, enjoying the feminine scent of Melissa.

- Hello, Mistress Pussy, - Nastya said, kissing the bosom covered with yellow cloth. A chuckle was heard from above, and Melissa turned around in one motion. Elastic chocolate hemispheres appeared in front of Nastya's face, bursting tight shorts. Melissa majestically swung her back - up and down, so that the nose of the Russian beauty rubbed just in a deep hollow.

- Hello, Mistress Ass, - squeezed out Nastya, kissing the black ass. Melissa turned around, leaning over and taking Nastya by the chin, lifted her head.

- Open your mouth, - she commanded, and Nastya obeyed. Melissa spat into her mouth and Nastya obediently swallowed. Melissa patted her head approvingly.

- Good bitch, - she walked over to the car and lay back in the back seat, - well, you want me to be late for practice? Go!

Fifteen minutes later they were already approaching the school. Nastya stopped in a small alley, hidden from prying eyes, opened the door for Melissa and helped her carry out a bag with a sports uniform.

- Well done! - Melissa praised her, - well, give me your ass, you deserve it!

Nastya instantly lay down with her chest on the hood, lifting her skirt as high as possible. Barely restrained from screaming when Melissa unceremoniously shoved three fingers into white asshole at once. For several seconds the black woman rummaged around inside the girl, and suddenly, having felt something, she jerked sharply.

- Oooooh!!! - Nastya howled in pain, but immediately felt an extraordinary lightness in her whole body. The heaviness that had filled her ass all weekend was finally gone.

- I helped you, - Melissa threw anal beads in front of Nastya's nose, - now clean me.

She brought her soiled fingers to her lips and Nastya obediently began to work her tongue. When she finished, Melissa patted Nastya's cheek dismissively and hurried to the school stadium. And Nastya, picking up her purse, and frantically slamming the door, hurried to school almost at a run, squeezing her buttocks with all her might. Having flown in through the door and greeted the guard with a patter, she ran into the women's toilet. Lifting her skirt as she went, she flew into the first cabin she came across and plopped down on the toilet, noisily easing her bowels from everything that had accumulated there over the weekend.

Having finished with the morning toilet, Nastya quickly put herself in order and, as if on wings, hurried to her class. Classes had not yet begun and the girl collapsed into the teacher's chair, grimacing from a slight pain in her ass. Taking an apple out of her bag, she bit into it greedily, enjoying every second of her brief relaxation.

Another work week has just begun.

Ten days have passed since Melissa's visit to the hostel, and during this time the black girl did her best to knock out the remnants of pride from the white slave. Now Nastya took Melissa to college every morning, and after class - home or to one of the nightclubs, where the athlete had fun with black boyfriends. At breaks, Melissa dragged Nastya into the toilet and forced her to quickly serve her with her tongue. Melissa did not leave her alone at lectures - so last week she inserted an electric vibrator into Nastya's pussy, and then had fun by turning it on and off with the remote control right in the classroom. A couple of times she fell into her house and there she gave free rein to her fantasy. After that, Melissa fell asleep in Nastya's bed, and the Russian woman herself dozed, curled up at her feet: flogged, fucked with strapons of various sizes, having gone through all possible humiliations.

The most embarrassing thing for Nastya was that she liked all this more and more - Melissa's upbringing was bearing fruit. So she even felt disappointed when, on Wednesday, Melissa told not to wait for her after class - the next friends with whom she was going to have fun in a bar by the ocean were supposed to call for a black woman. Nastya arrived at the hostel, ate a meager dinner without appetite and, having not found anything to do, decided to go to bed early.

The rattle of the key in the keyhole and Melissa's voice woke her up. Nastya quickly flipped the switch and ran out into the middle of the room, bending down and spreading her buttocks with her hands. "I did it," a joyful thought flashed through her head when the door swung open behind her.

- WTF, Melissa! - Nastya went cold when she heard an unfamiliar girlish voice behind her, - is that really her?

- What difference does it make!? - another unfamiliar girl neighed cheerfully, - when there is such a great ass, - and a heavy slap burned the buttocks of the Russian girl.

- No, but it's interesting, - the sound of heels was heard and long legs shod in expensive shoes appeared before Nastya's eyes. A hand grabbed her by the hair painfully and pulled hard, forcing her to lift her head up.

- She, - a tall mulatto, about the same age as Nastya, nodded, sitting down on the sofa. Nastya recognized her - Lateisha Freeman, a young teacher who taught a course in African American history. Nastya saw her only a few times - they taught in different shifts - but she could not help but remember a swarthy, beautiful girl, with thin, not at all Negro features. Out of the corner of her ear, she heard that her lectures were a great success with black students.

Big dark eyes contemptuously examined the Russian woman who was standing with doggy-style.

- Is she going to stay like that? - the toe of the shoe lifted Nastya's chin.

- Maybe even a day if I tell, - Melissa, holding three cans of beer in her hands, sat down on the sofa. Another black girl, unfamiliar to Nastya, plopped down next to her. Short, thick, in short tight shorts, almost sunk between large buttocks that looked like two brown watermelons. From under the unbuttoned leather jacket, lush breasts could be seen, falling out of a tight bra. In general, she looked ten pounds heavier than Melissa, but every extra pound so well flowed into her magnificent forms that it only added to her seductiveness. A pretty round face with expressive eyes framed by long afro braids.

Melissa opened the beer and handed it out to the others. A stranger took out a bag of chips and all three crunched, littering the floor and sofa with crumbs.

- Hole, give me a light, - said Melissa, taking out a pack of cigarettes from her pocket and sharing it with her friends. Nastya, who rushed to the window like a swallow, was already flicking her lighter.

- Does she do everything you say? - Lateisha asked, puffing on her cigarette smoke.

- That's it, - Melissa laughed, - I really haven't tried everything. Hole, make us an ashtray!

Nastya instantly fell on her back, putting her hands up and arching her "bridge". She opened her mouth, where Lateisha shook off a column of ash. After that, the mulatto busily felt her breasts.

- These milking should work, - she said, - thought how to make money on them?

- Not yet, - Melissa shook her head.

- Call me closer to the weekend, - the plump girl said, - here will need fresh white meat in some places, - she shook the ashes into Nastya's mouth and spat aptly there too.

- I think she wants a beer, - she chuckled and tilted the can slightly. The foamy liquid splashed out, flooding Nastya's mouth, nose and eyes at once, and at the same time the floor.

- Fu, Sammy, - Lateisha squeamishly pushed her shoe away from the spilled puddle.

- I'm so sloppy, - the busty Sammy complained, - but by the way..., she grabbed a tuft of Nastya's hair and dragged it around the floor, - you see, everything is clean.

- Rinse your mouth, - Melissa also splashed Nastya with beer from a can, - lady, no one wants to clean their feet? - she turned to her friends.

- I want, - Sammy threw off her sneakers and her heavy black foot fell on Nastya's face, - lick my legs.

In this position, it was uncomfortable, but Nastya got the hang of it, deftly licking the legs substituted for her. The black girls, laughing, rearranged their legs on her face, stuffing either fingers or black heels into her mouth.

- All the same, they are beautiful, - Lateisha grabbed Nastya's nose with her toes and twisted her head, - Slavs, in a sense. Looks like my mother.

- Is your mother from Russia? - Sammy asked.

- From Poland, - shrugged Lateisha, - but what's the difference!

Nastya noticed that Lateisha, being both older and more educated than Sammy and Melissa, enjoyed considerable authority with them, a kind of "guru".

- The superiority of blacks is natural, it is in nature itself, - she continued, - but different whites come to understand this in different ways. In America and Europe there is a sense of "white guilt", an understanding of the inevitability of retribution for slavery and colonialism. They still do not understand that all this political correctness is temporary, that there will be no universal equality - this is just a transitional stage to a new racial hierarchy, in which blacks will be the highest race. And in the countries where she or my mother came from, they don't believe in this liberal nonsense. They believe in strength, in mysticism, in the fact that "power is from God." It will be easier for them to accept a new order based on racial inequality.

- Do you think? - Sammy chuckled, - they say the Slavs are such racists.

- Ha, - Lateisha laughed, - that's good. Here look!

Lateisha got up from the sofa, bypassing Nastya, who was holding on with her last strength.

- Does she smoke? - she asked Melissa, - I'll share if you don't mind?

She sat down next to her and, taking a drag, stuck a cigarette between Nastya's labia.

- Well, try to drag on, - she ordered, - work with your pussy.

- You heard, Hole! - Melissa shouted, slapping Nastya on the cheek with her foot, - do what you are told.

Nastya with tears began to compress and relax the muscles of the vagina, simulating a "puff". Lateisha's mockingly encouraging comments showed that Nastya, oddly enough, began to succeed. It was getting hotter inside her, her labia almost burned.

- A capable bitch, - Lateisha said approvingly, pulling out a cigarette that had burned down to the filter in time. Smoke came out of the vagina in rings. Lateisha patted Nastya's shaved crotch and rose to her feet.

- Do you have "crocodiles"?- Lateisha asked Melissa.

- Yes, - a black athlete rummaged through the nearest shelf and threw a small bag to the mulatto, which Nastya bought among other devices. Lateisha began to take the feared clamps with sharp teeth. Nastya involuntarily twitched when Lateisha put the first clothespin on her chest.

-Calmly! - Lateisha slapped Nastya on the cheek - you'll scratch all the boobs! - added the mulatto, clinging another "crocodile" right on the nipple. In order not to scream, Nastya began to lick Melissa's legs with even greater zeal, while her breasts were decorated with more and more clamps. Finally Lateisha finished and stood up. Melissa took her leg away, giving Nastya's tongue a break while she and her friends admired Lateisha's creation. It looked almost like a work of art: an arched white girl, with a beautiful face contorted by anguish, breasts almost blue from clamps and a gaping vagina that blew smoke like a small volcano.

- It must be saved, - said Sammy, filming Nastya on a mobile phone camera, Melissa and Latisha also took a few pictures.

- Okay, bitch, you can lie on your back, - Melissa said, - otherwise the beer climbs out.

Nastya looked gratefully at the hostess and fell on her back, helplessly spreading her numb arms and legs. She opened her mouth habitually as Melissa slipped her panties off, stood over her face and slowly lowered herself. A tight jet hit the white girl's mouth, greedily swallowing her already beloved urine with a taste of beer. When the flow dried up, Nastya lovingly licked black pussy, caressing Melissa with her tongue.

- I told you, - Lateisha laughed, - we still have to work with the western people. But this whites makes it easier to accept the power of a strong race - because they love strength.

- Someone else? - Melissa stretched her whole body, slowly, almost gently running her wet vagina over Nastya's face, - no one wants to go to the toilet, ladies?

- I want! - Sammy jumped up, - now the bubble will burst.

Melissa stood up, making place on the Nastya's face, and a damp stuffy heaviness fell upon Nastya. Elastic black flesh shrouded the world in fragrant darkness, and a powerful stream with the taste of beer and salt again poured into Nastya's mouth.

- Ohhh, - Sammy exhaled contentedly from somewhere above, - it so goood!

Gasping and choking, deprived of light and air, Nastya fell into a panic, trying to escape from under the magnificent Sammy. But a huge black ass pressed down on her chest, and her knees squeezed the head of a Russian girl, trapping her in a flesh trap. Sammy ignored the white hands that clung to her powerful hips. After a few moments, Nastya somehow managed to breathe, carefully swallowing everything that Sammy poured into her, and then just as carefully licked black pussy, sucking on the clitty, more like a small penis.

- Uff, well, - Sammi, at last, has risen from the panting Russian woman, - Lateisha?

- Yes, it would be necessary, - the mulatto got up from the sofa and sat down over Nastya's face, letting a stream of urine into her open mouth. She did not sit right on her face, so after crushing Sammy's ass, Nastya at least did not suffocate. Latisha came up with another fun - leaning back, she began to play with Nastya's vagina. Skillful fingers caressed the clitoris and labia of a white girl, then raising, then knocking down a wave of excitement. Nastya could not moan, because her mouth was filled with urine, so she only wriggled in voluptuous writhing. But then the stream dried up - and then a plaintive cry escaped from Nastya's lips, when a sharp pain suddenly pierced her vagina.

- Don't scream, bitch, - Latisha laughed, getting up from the white whore, - I just put my "crocodile" on you.

Nastya raised her head and saw that another clamp was clenching her labia, this time actually made in the shape of a crocodile's head. Sharp teeth dug into her delicate folds - it hurt, but not so much as to cripple. After a few minutes, the white girl got used to the pain a little.

A rustle was heard from the side and, turning her head, Nastya saw Melissa taking something similar to a stun gun with long wires extending from it from Latisha.

- Doggy-style, white bitch! - the athlete chuckled, - the most fun will begin now.

Nastya rolled over on her stomach, getting on all fours. Melissa sat down beside her, making some manipulations with the wires and the attached crocodile, then moved away and sat on the sofa

-Now let's check, - she grinned, pressing some button on the "shocker". Nastya twitched her whole body and howled in pain when her vagina was pierced by an electric shock.

- It works, - Latisha said contentedly, pulling out a large strap-on from her bag. At the sight of him, Nastya's eyes widened in horror - although Melissa fucked her with large artificial members, there was no such monster among them. Moreover, monsters in the literal, and not figurative sense - the black strap-on was bumpy with shields and scales, and its head was made in the shape of the head of a xenomorph from the movie about "Aliens".

- Do you like it? - asked Lateisha, clinging to her belt with a strap-on, - lick it.

She shook her hips and an ugly plastic head bobbed in front of the girl's face. Overcoming disgust, Nastya began to lick the Alien's head. Only now she noticed the similarity of the outlines of a fictional monster with a male cock.

Black cock.

-Okay enough, - Lateisha removed the ribbed strap-on from Nastya's lips, - like to suck, bitch? Melissa, move her there.

- As you say, Miss Freeman, - the athlete girl chuckled, flipping a switch. A new electric shock pierced the girl's vagina and she shuddered all over, barely holding back a scream. Lateisha went behind Nastya and, squatting down, again began to play with her clitoris and labia. Pleasure and pain alternately pierced the white body, the love juices of the Slav flowed down the fingers of Lateisha, who lubricated the toothy head of the "xenomorph" with them. And right in front of Nastya sat a smiling Sammy, still sipping beer. Seeing that Nastya was looking at her, she winked at her and held out her foot to her lips. The exhausted white girl, wanting to somehow distract herself from the pain that pierced her, began to kiss the black leg with heat.

-Something you're bored here, - Sammy threw away an empty jar, - is there music?

Nastya nodded towards the laptop and Sammy, getting up from the sofa, immediately climbed onto the YouTube.

- This will do, - she said.

"My anaconda don't, my anaconda don't!" - Nicki Minaj's clip burst into the room.

- That's it! - Delighted, Sammy took off her shorts and, turning her back to Nastya, moved hips. The stunned Russian girl even forgot about the pain with her eyes wide open as she watched the huge dark hemispheres bounce. Having never been fond of and did not approve of twerking in her homeland, who did not listen to and did not understand hip-hop performers, now Nastya was simply fascinated by the power of black flesh, rhythmically trembling a few centimeters from her face.

-Now that's real, real, real, - the speakers were torn, - gun in my purse, bitch, I came dressed to kill....

The words of the rapper's recitative drove Nastya into a trance, as well as huge black buttocks, as if chewing on an invisible chewing gum in front of her face. The opening of the anus, now disappearing, then appearing seemed to wink at the Russian woman, and she, not really understanding what she was doing, stretched her face to the crevice between the two hills of black flesh.

12