Nastya and Melissa Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Everything comes to the white whore through the ass, - Lateisha's hands lay on Nastya's hips, - through the black ass on her face and through the black dick in her white ass.

"Oh my gosh, look at her butt!"

Nastya's lips touched the dark skin and immediately the head of the monstrous strap-on pressed her anus. Nastya howled - although Melissa had already begun to develop her ass, she was not ready for such a monster. The Russian girl tried to jump off, but Sammy's strong hand grabbed her hair and pushed her face between his buttocks. Another discharge pierced Nastya's crotch and she, stupefied with pain and excitement, began to feverishly lick the stinking hole. The second blow from the black strap-on seemed to go right through her and hurl her forward, pushing the Russian girl's face even deeper into the African American ass. Sammy ran her back over Nastya's face, cleaning her ass with Nastya's tongue - from anus to crotch, back and forth. A strong pungent smell filled her nostrils.

"Little in the middle but she got much back!"

All three went into the same rhythm, tormenting Nastya's body from both sides - in front of her face, Sammy was planted with her ass, while Nastya frantically, greedily licked her anus. Behind her, Lateisha was fucking her ass sweepingly, driving a strap-on with such force that it seemed that he was about to pierce her to the stomach. Now Nastya understood what the heroes of the films about "Aliens" felt when an alien monster tore apart their bodies - with the only difference being that this monster was torn not from, but inside. The moisture of love flowed on the floor in a stream, the teeth of the "crocodiles" dug into the tender flesh so that it seemed that they were about to tear off her nipples and clitoris. Electric shock forced Nastya to twitch with her whole body, putting her even more strongly on the strap-on. Nastya licked Sammy's anus, gasping for breath, but still trying to stick her muzzle as deep as possible, as if trying to fall into a huge black ass and hide in it from the pain that tormented her from behind.

- Cum Hole! - Melissa's cry was heard from afar, - Cum for me.

A strong electric shock hit her clitoris and at the same time a black strap-on rammed her anus. Nastya screamed, but her scream disappeared inside the black ass, and her vagina, reacting to the commanding voice, was already throbbing convulsively. Lateisha straightened up, holding the black strap-on with one hand, and white ass reared up with her. The second hand of the mulatto girl grabbed both Nastya's wrists, clasping them behind her back. Straightening up, Sammy wrapped blond hair around her arm and pressed Nastya's face even deeper between her buttocks, depriving her of air. Nastya, who hung helplessly, shuddering at the same time from pain, suffocation and a strong orgasm, saw how darkness was rapidly gathering in front of her eyes, sucking her consciousness into the black hole of the black asshole.

Nastya, who had lost consciousness, no longer felt how powerful buttocks unclenched, releasing her face, and how with a squelch, if not wanting to let go of the prey, the "alien-strapon" comes out of her ass, as the hands holding her are unclenched. She collapsed helplessly on the floor, but without regaining consciousness, she continued to cum again and again...

Nastya woke up from being dragged across the floor by her hair. She opened her eyes with difficulty from the mucus that blinded them and saw Melissa opening the bathroom door. The black athlete dragged Nastya inside and threw her under the shower.

-Wash for now, - Melissa threw, turning off the water, - and come without clothes. And yes, - she added, turning to the door, - you did well. The girls liked it.

This Melissa said already leaving the bathroom and therefore did not see what a joyful smile flashed on Nastya's face. Only now did she fully realize how important ito her was to please Melissa. It does not matter that her ass and vagina hurt terribly, that her breasts are all bruised, and her jaws and tongue are still numb - it is important that the Mistress is pleased with her. And not only her - Nastya suddenly realized that she likes to obey not only Melissa, but also other black girls: to kowtow to them, to please them, to worship them...

Having quickly washed and dried herself, Nastya, naked, as was said, went into the room. Melissa, also naked, sprawled out on the couch, masturbating lazily.

- After this beer, I feel so sleepy, - she said with a yawn, - but I still haven't really enjoyed it. Come on, - the black woman patted herself on the crotch, - work with your tongue. I'm allowe you to masturbate. You can even cum.

- Yes, mistress! - Nastya joyfully clung to the pink gap between the black skin, kissing and licking Melissa's clitoris. At the same time, she masturbated vigorously and cum almost at the same time as Melisa, who squirted into her mouth. After that, the Russian girl wanted to lie at the feet of the black woman as usual.

- I didn't let you stop, - Melissa muttered sleepily, - lick until I say "enough" or until we both passed out.

- I obey Mistress, - said Nastya, again obediently falling to the black vagina. Melissa squeezed Nastya's head lightly between her hips and closed her eyes. A few minutes later she heard her snoring. Nastya continued to lick until her eyes began to stick together. So she fell asleep - burying her face in a black wet pussy and feeling more than ever in her place. Now she knew what happiness was.

12