Natalie 02: Casual date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook herself out of her daze of beginning sexual fantasies, trying to focus on the logistics of the moment. Jake had already paid their bill. What a gentleman. They gave the hot waitress a friendly goodbye, and walked out to the parking lot to find Jake's car. He was trying to make some small talk on the way to fill in the silence, but Natalie could only get herself to respond with quick, few-worded answers. She was tipsy, and her remaining brain power was almost laser focused on the mission at hand.

Once they had gotten into the car and clasped their seatbelts, Natalie made sure to clear any doubts that might be lingering in Jake's mind about where this was going. She leaned over to the driver's side, gently turning his head to face her with her finger. Shutting her eyes, she gently planted her lips on his, kissing him slowly while moving her hand behind his head to finally get her fingers tangled in his seductive dark curls. She broke off the kiss briefly, to give him a knowing look, then moved back in and kissed him more intensely, parting his lips with her tongue and swirling it around in his mouth.

The drive to the hotel was filled with a kind of tension that Natalie thrived on. She could see Jake's mind racing in his eyes as he tried to focus on the road. His left hand was tightly gripping the steering wheel, making the muscles on his ripped arm bulge. His right hand was resting on the stick, occasionally twitching a finger or two, as if to signal that it wanted nothing but to move to the passenger seat and explore Natalie's body. Wine and excitement flowed through it. Her pussy was on fire, and she was trying her damndest to not squirm around in the seat. The primal part of her wanted to jump him right there in the driver's seat, and just drive his cock right into her. Clothes be damned, she would figure that out along the way. She managed to resist the impulse, only letting it go as far as putting her hand on Jake's strong thigh during calmer stretches of road.

After the longest ten-to-fifteen-minute-drive of Natalie's life, they finally arrived at the hotel. It was a high-rise building located in the middle of the city. Natalie had been there before, and could remember the awesome view that you could get from the rooms on the higher floors. "Hey, let's try to get a room on a high floor" she told her date for the night. He nodded and managed to vocalize a quick uh-huh. His mind seemed to be on the same track as hers. They walked through the sliding doors of the main entrance, and up to the lobby counter to book a room.

The elevator ride to the 15th floor was a long one. There seemed to be no end to the stops at floors in between, a constant stream of out-of-towners coming and going with their luggage and conversations about who-knows-what. Natalie was riding on a wave of tipsiness, horniness, and excitement, and could not care less for what they were talking about. They were standing at the back of the elevator, with Jake's hand caressing her lower back in circles. Occasionally, he would hit *that* spot, and Natalie would have to hold down a shiver. Her pussy was getting hotter by the second, and at this point she could feel her swollen lips and engorged clit pressing against the seam of her jeans.

Finally getting out of the elevator and being greeted by an empty hallway, Natalie took Jake's hand in hers and led him on the search for their room number. It was close to the elevator, and Natalie unlocked the door with her card key. She pulled Jake into the room slowly but firmly by the hand, and allowed the door to close on its own. They found themselves in the entrance to a simple double room with a bed for couples, a bathroom with a standing shower, and a large window with a beautiful view of the city around them. It was twilight outside, and traffic was just starting to die down for the evening.

Natalie turned to look up at her man for the evening. He was still hot as ever, his ripped body tall on display under his outfit of slim jeans, sneakers, and t-shirt. His face had a bit of a strained look to it, as if he wasn't sure what to do with himself. Natalie started to seductively play with the collar of her blouse, bit her lips, and smiled at Jake. She knew what she wanted, and the arousal and excitement was driving her crazy.

"I have one request" she said. "The boots stay on. Alright?"

Jake nodded his head, his face still a bit strained. "No problem" he said. Natalie stood up on her tippy toes, grabbed him through the curly hair on the back of his head, and kissed him passionately. She couldn't wait any longer. Her hips were grinding her hot pussy into his hard, muscular thigh, and now that they had some real privacy, she allowed herself to moan into Jake's mouth through the tongue-twirling kisses. She grabbed one of his strong hands, placing it on her ass, and could feel him squeeze her hot nether regions harder against his leg. His other hand moved past *that* spot on her lower back, up her spine, and grabbed the back of her head through her dark, shoulder-length hair. Natalie moaned again, and the two of them continued to make out while taking clumsy steps towards the double bed further inside the room, tripping over each other's feet and exchanging sloppy kisses.

The edge of the bed stopped the movement of Natalie's leg as she was moving backwards, still making out with her man. She could sense what was about to happen, and decided to turn the situation around, quite literally. Her eyes opened, and she grabbed both of Jake's hands, holding them still in between their bodies as she span him around to face his back to the bed. The cover was still on, but that was not relevant right now. She pushed him backwards gently but sternly, making him sit down on the bed. With another light push on his shoulders, she made him lie back down on the bed, his feet still on the floor over the edge.

She jumped up on the bed, and sat on her knees, straddling his body between her thighs. Electricity was building between their sexes, and Natalie pulled at the hem of Jake's shirt. He knew what to do, and responded by sitting up a bit so Natalie could rip the shirt off. She placed a hand on his chiseled chest, and pushed him back down on his back, caressing his bare chest up and down with both of her hands. Her knees moved apart on their own, and she could feel herself gyrating her burning pussy against the rock-hard bulge that was straining Jake's jeans to the point of almost tearing.

With a quick but sloppy kiss and the commanding words "stay there", Natalie backed off Jake so she could have her way with him. Some clothes were in the way. She had to fix that. The boots stay on, she remembered. She took them off briefly so she could remove her lower garments and free her aching pussy, all the while maintaining eye contact with her stud who was obediently lying on his back. It was a bit of a challenge to get her slim jeans off in such a tipsy and aroused state, and while she was struggling, she could see Jake's hand wandering down to his crotch to rub himself. "Stop. You can't touch yourself unless I give you permission" she commanded, and he withdrew his hand instantly.

Once her jeans were finally off, it was time to remove the black lace panties. They were positively drenched by now, and any other color would definitely have had a big, visible, wet spot showing just how horny and aching she was. As she pulled them down her slender legs, a glistening string of pussy juice followed them all the way down to the floor. Her delicate anke-sock clad feet stepped out of the panties, and she bent over to pick them up.

"These are yours to keep, Jake. Enjoy them while I put my boots back on." The second sentence was spoken like a command, and she threw the panties at her date, landing them right on the throbbing bulge on his crotch. He obeyed, picking up the panties and rubbing them into his face, while Natalie slid her feet back into her black leather boots, pulling each one up to the knee.

Now naked from her knees up, Natalie once again straddled Jake between her thighs on the bed. She removed the panties from his face, and threw them to the side. His eyes were full of hunger. She scooted up towards his face, moving on her knees until her bare pussy was at neck level with Jake. A drop of juice fell on his adam's apple, as his breathing got heavier. Their eager eyes met, and Natalie gave him a seductive smile. His arms slithered under her slick thighs, wrapping around them and allowing her to move her dripping sex closer to his face. "Eat my pussy." The command was simple, and Jake obeyed.

Natalie shivered and gasped as Jake's warm tongue slid from her asshole, in between her wet pussy lips, and over her clit. He continued to repeat this motion, lapping up the sweet juices from her cunt. She relaxed her thighs a bit and lowered herself closer to his face, and his tongue slipped into her slick pussy hole, dripping juices making his face glisten in the light from the ceiling lamp. Natalie started to grind her pussy on Jake's face, driving his eager tongue deeper into her, but it wasn't quite what she wanted.

"Suck my clit" she commanded, raising herself up to an inch above Jake's face. He was panting and covered in juices, with his strong arms wrapped around Natalie's thighs. Taking her clit into his mouth, he started sucking on it while grinding his tongue against it. Jolts of pleasure radiated through Natalie's body out from her clit, and she let herself moan loudly. Her hips started to gyrate, and she felt a yearning to be filled up inside. "Mmm, that's it. Now put your fingers in me." Another command.

Jake let out a muffled moan, and untangled his right arm from around Natalie's leg. His fingers found her sopping pussy hole, and two of them slid in with ease. Natalie squealed. "Yesss" she proclaimed, and started moving her hips faster. She could feel the waves of pleasure intensifying deeply, and a first orgasm starting to build from deep within her. Not yet, she decided. It was not easy to go against her instincts like that, but she wanted to remain in control, and that included of herself. It wasn't time to turn into a quivering, cumming mess just yet. She bit her lip, squealed, and continued riding Jake's slick face until just seconds before the point of no return.

Channeling all of her willpower to resist the tsunami of pleasure that was about to wash over her, she got off from her lover's face, and slid slid off the bed, onto her boot-clad feet. Jake got up on his elbows, with a surprised expression on his glistening face. She leaned over and gave him a sloppy kiss, tasting herself in his mouth. "You're doing so good. You almost made me cum too fast." She smiled at him. He looked to the side and blushed, giving a shy smile back. Juices dripped from his chin and onto his chest.

Natalie turned to the hotel room window, and pulled apart the big velvet curtains. Behind them were a pair of windows that covered the wall from ceiling to roof, giving a breathtaking view of the city evening below. She planted her palms on them, and saw a faint reflection of herself in the glass. Her hair was starting to get messed up, with some dark curls hanging down to her eyes. Dagger-like nipples pointed to the floor from a pair of full breasts. She stood with her legs apart, stark naked in nothing but her black leather boots, presented to the city below. The thought of it made her feel so hot, and she could see glistening droplets of juices falling to the floor and running down her thighs from her pussy in the reflection.

"Fuck me like this. Hard." Obedient as ever, Jake quickly undressed his lower body, throwing his clothes into a mess on the floor. Natalie gazed at his naked body in the reflection. He was so hot. Slim but muscular, and tall, with sexy black hair. His diamond hard dick was pointing straight out, and Natalie wanted nothing but to feel it inside of her. Strong hands grasped her hips, and she squealed in anticipation.

Jake's rock hard cock slid into Natalie's sopping wet pussy with ease. Grabbing onto her hips, he slowly slid into her as far as he could. His swollen balls were resting against her throbbing clit. Natalie moaned, and focused on the reflection of her getting fucked in the window, with the view of the city behind it. The ceiling lamp in the room was on, anyone looking up could potentially see everything right now. Jake's cock slid almost all the way out of her pussy, leaving just the head resting at the dripping entrance. Natalie had to stop herself from begging for his cock. She needed to be fucked hard so bad, but she was still in control.

She thrust her hips backwards, taking his entire length into her aching pussy. Meeting his eyes in the reflection, she once again commanded him. "Fuck me hard and deep. But don't you dare cum inside me." She closed her eyes to let herself be taken, fully expecting Jake to once again obey her command. And he did. Hardening his grip on her hips, he rammed his cock in and out of her eager fuckhole, and Natalie's mouth fell open into a constant moan. She felt his balls slap her clit hard each time his full shaft went deep inside of her.

"Oh yesss, please fuck me just like that." She noticed her slip up. She had practically begged for his cock, but she was too caught up in the moment to care. Jake maintained a steady rhythm, and moaned each time he thrust his cock into her. His voice was so hot and full of raw pleasure. Natalie surrendered to the waves of pleasure escaping her pussy each time his rod rammed into her, and his balls slapped against her throbbing clit. The palms of her hands were pale against the glass window, and her booted feet were on their tippy toes to help Jake ram his cock into her. She didn't care if the whole city saw her like this, part of her even wanted that to happen.

Natalie felt an orgasm building as the waves of pleasure intensified more and more with each thrust. She decided not to resist it. "Yesss pleeease" she managed to vocalize, the second word turning into a squeal as she bit her lip to stop herself from screaming too loudly. The pleasure of getting fucked by Jake's hard cock was so intense that her knees buckled, and she almost slid off his cock. He responded quickly, grabbing her by her soft tits, squeezing each nipple between his thumb and index finger. His cock rammed all the way into her convulsing pussy, and he held her like that as she squealed and writhed, the intensity of the pleasure rendering her unable to either speak or think.

Her knees finally gave in fully, and she fell to the floor, a quivering, cumming mess. She was no longer in control, but it did not matter. The orgasm felt like it would never end. She didn't want it to, and hoped that it would soon at the same time. She was on all fours before the window, her reflected face contorted in an endless moan. Juices were spilling out from her pussy and onto the floor. Natalie sighed with pleasure as the orgasm subsided.

"A moment please" she said, standing up on shaky legs. She realized that she had begged again, but decided to let it slip. Her sensitive pussy was still throbbing from the aftershock of the orgasm. She tried to clear the fog from her mind and focus, to decide what to do with Jake next. He definitely deserved a reward, she thought.

She turned around to look at him. His naked body and hair were all shiny with sweat, and his steel hard cock was glistening with Natalie's pussy juices and dripping precum. "You're so hot" he said with a raspy voice, which made Natalie smile. She grabbed him by the neck and kissed him passionately. "You're so good" she said after removing her lips from his. She grabbed his cock with her hand and started jerking it up and down while staring deep into Jake's lustful dark eyes.

"I want to make you cum, Jake. Do you want that?" She continued to stare into his eyes with an expectant look on her face. "Yes" he responded with much hesitation. "Yes what?" she asked. "Yes please" he responded. "Yes please who?" "Yes please Natalie." Hearing him say her name with that horny raspy voice made her pussy twitch, as if to tell her that it was still wanting for attention. It was very sensitive, Natalie could tell, but aching for more.

Still grabbing Jake by the cock, Natalie turned around and led him to the bed, releasing her grip. She crawled onto it, lying down on her stomach with her head on its side resting on her arms before her. The bed covers were still on, and Natalie was still wearing her boots. It did not matter. Remaining on her stomach, she spread her thighs apart, a string of hot pussy juice hanging between them. "Fuck me again. Careful please. Don't cum yet." By now, she didn't care that some of her commands sounded like begging.

Jake obeyed, and climbed on top of her. Planting his hands on either side of her shoulders, he guided the tip of his cock between her slick butt cheeks, briefly teasing the entrance of her asshole before finding the entrance to Natalie's hot pussy. "I'm sensitive, careful please" she begged him. His hard throbbing cock slowly slid inch by inch into her sopping, electrified pussy. A steady stream of pleasure washed over Natalie's body, intensifying as Jake went deeper inside her, until it was almost too much. "Haaaaa... ahh" she managed to vocalize, as Jake stopped moving for a second. His cock was resting all the way inside her, throbbing as hard as her pussy was convulsing. "Yesss. Slow please" she continued to beg.

He lowered himself to rest his body on top of hers, and used his hips to slide his cock in and out of Natalie's hot wet pussy at a slow but steady pace, making sure to stop for a few seconds each time it was all the way in, to give her some time to ride the pleasure wave. Natalie closed her eyes and surrendered to the moment, her drooling mouth shouting muffled moans into the pillows below the bed covers.

The pace of Jake's thrusts increased slowly but steadily, as he seemingly made sure she could handle each level of intensity before switching it up. She could feel his hot breath on her neck as his cock thrust into her with a gradually intensifying rhyhtm. A second orgasm was starting to build up deep within her from the waves of pleasure caused by Jake's cock fucking her hot pussy. "Just like thaaat..." she managed to briefly turn her head up from the bed to vocalize. His cock felt so good going in and out of her, as his body was pressing her down into the bed.

The sensation was finally too much, and the second orgasm washed over Natalie like a wave of warm pleasure, shining through her body from her pussy. She all but screamed into the pillows, and moved one arm behind the two of them, placing it on Jake's back to keep him inside her. Her clit was throbbing and grinding into the bed, as her pussy convulsed around Jake's throbbing cock, gushing warm juices all around it. Natalie rode wave after wave that shot through her body, quivering and writhing around in the bed covers with Jake stuck to her back.

Finally, the waves of the second orgasm subsided. "Okay, that's good" she said, expecting Jake to get off her. He didn't quite get the message, so she patted him on the back a few times. This made him slide out of Natalie's still twitching pussy, and get up on his knees. She flipped over onto her back, and looked at him with a grin. She didn't care that her face was a mess of teary makeup and drool. She simply commanded him to "stand there", pointing to the floor at the foot end of the bed. Jake obeyed.

Not wasting a moment, she quickly scooted forward on her elbows, planting her booted feet on the floor at the end of the bed and sat up. She grabbed Jake firmly by the buttocks, and looked up at his face with eager eyes, licking her lips. One of her hands moved to Jake's other side, gently grasping the shaft of his hard cock. Natalie started swirling her tongue around the head of the dripping member, while jerking the shaft gently up and down. Still maintaining eye contact, she could see Jake's mouth contort as he let out a gasp.