Natalie 02: Casual date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to feel you cumming in my mouth Jake. Can you do that for me?" she asked him with a sly grin. She really did want to. In fact, she couldn't wait. "Yes... Yes please Natalie" he responded. Natalie's smile widened at that, and she took his cock all the way to the back of her mouth, moving her warm, wet tongue around, stimulating the shaft. Moments later, she swallowed him all the way into her throat, so that her lips were almost tickled by his trimmed pubic hairs, and the tip of her tongue could lick the base of his throbbing cock.

She moved her head up and down, skillfully taking him into her throat, and she could hear him wheeze and moan with pleasure. Her right hand started caressing his swollen balls, and her left hand moved down to her crotch on its own volition. The fabric beneath her pussy was completely drenched. Her fingers parted her wet lips and found her erect clit, rubbing it gently and sending more waves of pleasure through her body.

Releasing his cock from her throat, she gasped for air and giggled like the good slut that she knew she was. She was going to make him cum now. She put the tip of his cock back in her mouth, sucking on it and circling it with her tongue, while skillfully rubbing his shaft up and down. She could feel him throb harder and harder in her right hand, while her left hand continued to rub her clit. She moaned loudly with Jake's cock still in her mouth.

"I'm going to cum soon" Jake stated. Natalie felt a jolt of electricity shoot through her body as her left hand fingers curled themselves into her sopping wet pussy hole in response. Her right hand started jerking him harder, and soon he was moaning again. His cock convulsed, and thick ropes of warm cum filled Natalie's mouth in waves. She savored every drop, swallowing intermittently to make sure nothing spilled out. The feeling of his throbbing cock shooting its hot sperm into her mouth made her fingers fuck her pussy faster and faster. She squealed with pleasure, and once Jake hade regained his bearings, she stood up and kissed him.

The last few blasts of cum were still in her mouth, and Jake moaned a bit in surprise, but seemed to give in to the moment quickly. Her right hand grabbed his, and she replaced her own hand on her pussy, guiding his fingers in circular motions on her throbbing clit. "Keep going just like that" she commanded, and he obeyed. She put her arm on his shoulder and looked at his cock, still throbbing and erect, but softening slowly. A sense of glee filled her, knowing that she had emptied his cock like that.

Jake started playing with her breasts with his free hand, twisting and pulling on each nipple, while looking Natalie deep into the eyes. His right hand was still rubbing her clit, just as she had guided him, and she could feel yet another orgasm starting to build. "Yes you are so good" she said, closing her eyes and biting her lip. She surrendered, and let each lap his fingers made around her clit build up her orgasm a bit more.

The pleasure was finally too much, and the third orgasm washed over Natalie. Her eyes rolled back behind their lids, her head falling back as she moaned out loud. Droplets of pussy juice were running down both of her legs, that were positively shaking in their boots by now. She removed Jake's hand from her clit, which was now convulsing, poking in and out of its hood. Holding it steady, she tried her hardest not to fall to the floor a cumming, writhing mess once more, barely managing to stand up in her boots on shivering legs.

She gave Jake a deep, passionate kiss, tumbling with him onto the bed. She laid on her back, and sat up to unzip her boots, taking both them and the socks off her feet. Then, she collapsed on her side, resting her head on Jake's heaving, muscular chest. Her diamond nipples were digging into his skin on the side of his body, and she wrapped her leg around his, squeezing his firm thigh against her satisifed pussy. With a sigh of orgasmic bliss, she fell asleep.