Natalie 03: Office Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie didn't bother adjusting anything about herself in her current state. She simply kicked her pants and panties to the side, strode on sock-clad feet into the living room, blouse and bra still clinging to her upper body, and lied down with her back half on the couch, legs spread as wide as she could manage, a hand holding the hot cum inside her pussy. She motioned for Konstantin to get down between her legs and get to work, as he had promised.

He wasted no time. Within seconds, he was on his knees between her glistening legs, lapping away at Natalie's cum drenched pussy with his eager tongue, making sure not to waste a drop of his own cum or her plentiful juices that it had mixed with. "Oh fuck," Natalie exclaimed without even thinking. This was so hot. Maybe she should make all guys clean her out like this if they wanted to cum inside her? She finally knew why guys liked to put their fingers in her mouth after rubbing her pussy.

Konstantin was, if possible, enjoying himself even more than she was. He was going wild, moaning and grunting, kissing the inside of her thighs and leaving big hickeys when he wasn't pressing his tongue between her pussy lips, making sure not to miss a single drop. With the way Natalie's juices were flowing, he would never be finished. That was fine, she could do this all night.

She was pinching and tweaking her nipples hard, moaning like the slut she loved to be, when she almost passed out from a jolt of pleasure emanating from her clit. Konstantin had sucked it into his mouth like a vacuum, and was skilfully flicking his tongue against it in just the right rhythm. Natalie lost her breath as she started squirming, her body contorting on its own, legs wrapping around Konstantin's neck to force his face into her. Her thighs were pressed together so tightly that she was sure that he was suffocating, but that was a price she was willing to pay.

The orgasm washed over her like a tsunami. It was so intense. Her thighs squeezed up so hard that she was scared of accidentally killing Konstantin. Waves of pleasure conquered her body as she lost control. She squirmed around, starting to glide off the couch as her juices flowed, giving Konstantin more and more cum, even though it wasn't his own.

She came to, lying on the floor, a naked, quivering mess. Above her was the hot guy from the office party. His face was beaming again, almost looking proud of what he had done.

12