All Comments on 'Natalie'

by wajawhiii

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768about 5 years ago
Very good

I liked your story very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
That was just ugly

She certainly came away with two things. A reputation as a whore. And several stds, possibly aids or herpes. You go thru that many frat boys with unprotected sex (blowjobs pass diseases too) and you come away infected. Was the point of the guys to find someone that could cause her pain during intercourse? Seems like a stupid reason. As far as his masculinity Lamar's was just fine. Nothing wrong with a woman riding you cowgirl style while you pinch, slap and chew on her titties. So that made no sense. And as far as the girls go? No girl would have had anything to do with her. Fraternity and Sororities talk to each other. Her reputation as a whore would proceed her and none of the girls would have touched her with a ten foot pole. What you ended up with is a story about a stupid whore. Nothing sexy or erotic about that.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fact or Fiction

Wow! The last comment seems to confuse fiction with fact. It's a story. It's fiction. It's probably the author's fantasy. It didn't really happen. Nobody got STD's or a reputation. Only the anonymous commenter seems to have suffered from reading it confusing fiction with reality. There is a diagnosis possible. Therapy may help.

Crusader235Crusader235about 5 years ago
Whoa

Whoa, her poor future husband won't have a clue as to what a Slut she was in college. We'll be reading about that In a Loving Wife story down the road. Four stars for the slutieness.

FaithfulToWifeFaithfulToWifeover 1 year ago

LOL - Natalie is the poster girl of STD.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous