Natalie and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She really does look cute, doesn't she?" Ellen said to Andrea, who smiled at her and at Natalie in approval.

Then after a few minutes, Natalie slowly extricated the thermometer from my anus and brought it up to examine. "Her temperature is normal," she reported, "but look at the naughty smudge she left on the thermometer," she added, while exhibiting the thermometer with the traces of my poo on it to the women.

"I never would have thought Susan would have doody right inside her anus like that," Andrea said disapprovingly. "She must not wipe very well."

This really cut me to the quick because I often inspected both Andrea's and Ellen's panties and would spank them for having any poo, pee, or period stains.

"I suppose I could give this naughty girl an enema," Natalie said pleasantly, as if planning an outdoor picnic, "but it does take some time and you wouldn't want to watch her expel because of the smell.

Finally, she suggested that we all go out for lunch, with me still in my humiliating schoolgirl outfit. We went to a nice café nearby which specialized in light salads and stuff like that, aimed primarily at women. In fact, the entire restaurant was filled only with tables of women.

This allowed Natalie to enjoy herself even more at my expense. She told Ellen and Andrea that I did need to be punished for leaving my poo on the thermometer. Then she grinned at one of the waitresses who was serving us and asked her if anyone would mind if she "spanked this naughty girl next to me because she has been naughty today."

The waitress, a pretty blonde in her very early 20's, smiled and told Natalie that the woman who managed the restaurant did permit that when the room was filled only with women, which it was now. Apparently Natalie knew that this restaurant had this special feature for women, so she seemed pleased when soon thereafter, an announcement came over the PA system in a commanding feminine voice that told all present that "a woman at the table near the fireplace has apparently misbehaved so she will now be spanked by her companion."

So now the room all was watching as Natalie stood and told me to stand. Before everyone, she lifted my little skirt and told me to hold it up above my waist. Then she took down the shameful little girly panties, disclosing my auburn bush to the room. The women were totally silent, obviously amazed by what was happening, although this was not the first time it had occurred here.

Natalie then pulled her chair out, beckoned me with her forefinger, and had me lying across her tweed-skirted lap. Her outfit made her seem older than she was, as that kind of skirt was more likely to be worn by a woman my age than by someone as young as she was. Then she started spanking me on alternate cheeks and picked up the tempo of the spanking as she proceeded. The room remained quiet and everyone could hear the spanks and watched as my bottom cheeks turned redder.

Natalie ran her finger down through my legs and announced loudly, "It seems that this punishment has turned Susan on. She is sopping."

Now my face was as red as my bottom. I was told to stand and move around in a circle so everyone could see my "naughty bottom." As I exhibited my shameful situation, a general round of applause gradually rose from all the women in attendance and then there was some laughter, likely at my expense.

Finally, I was allowed to sit down, although the impact when my bottom touched the seat was painful. We did leave fairly soon after that and in the car, Ellen asked me if I was embarrassed by the spanking at the restaurant.

"Of course I was," I answered, "but Natalie saw that it excited me greatly and she felt how wet it had made me." Ellen and Andrea left in the car they had driven to see us and then Natalie walked with me into the house and led me to the bedroom.

Natalie would always end the day by making beautiful love to me. She really knew how to turn me on and her little kisses and deft touches all over me, from my boobs to my pussy and bottom-hole, cranked me way up so that I was poised on the edge of cumming for a long time.

We cuddled in my bed as I let my fingers range over her soft curves. I loved her firm breasts and couldn't stop petting and then bending down to lick her slit. When her legs were closed, her pussy looked like it was only a slit. It fascinated me. At my age, I could not present my quim in that way even if I shaved my whole frontal area, because my labia were somewhat floppy even if they were still pretty.

I pushed my finger lightly down her furrow and through her legs to her tiny anal rosette. She welcomed my finger entering her bottom-hole and I was turned on by its attractiveness; Natalie never had any fecal residue or any trace so her anus was sweet and always seemed scrubbed. I would kiss her there and lick her and there was always a sweetness, with a hint of muskiness.

She warmed to my touch as my finger penetrated her anal ring. I knew this turned her on. I moved my finger in and out and it didn't take very long for Natalie to grow warmer and start to move her bottom in an increasingly frantic rhythm. After my ministrations reached a crescendo, she exploded in a dramatic orgasm.

She turned as I let my finger exit her bottom and kissed me deeply on the lips, thanking me in her own way for my bringing her off. She then resumed her previous caressing of my breasts and eventually roamed through my bush to lightly dab at my labia. These slight touches cranked me immediately and I was soon writhing as I felt my internal temperature rising. I thought that if she popped the thermometer in my asshole now, it was go off the scale.

Her fingers now penetrated my vagina, pressing in and out while tickling my clit. My senses were under siege. At this moment, I was completely overtaken by my love for her. I hoped she at least enjoyed being with me half as much as I cherished her. Inevitably, I felt my orgasm start to foment deep inside my vagina, or maybe it was just that huge hidden root of my clit. Maybe it was both.

She held me tight as I orgasmed and kissed me deeply on my mouth. We drifted off into a haze. I was totally wiped out. I knew she was less likely to fall asleep. Soon we both rallied and arose to enjoy some tea and little cakes before she would be on her way. I began to realize how lucky I was to have her wanting to visit me just about every month.

I would return to my husband refreshed and he would be surprised at how much I did seem to enjoy his lovemaking. He was considerate and a lover whom I found perfect, because he truly tried to make me the total object of his joy. He felt me softly all over and told me how lovely I was and how much he was turned on just by seeing me bared and being able to excite me by petting my breasts, tapping my sensitive nipples, and then taking his time before starting to stimulate my clit and labia and quim.

What a privileged woman I was then to feel so good when his erect penis slid into my wetness and I remembered how wonderful it felt to be filled in that delightful place.


12