Natalie Ch. 08

Story Info
Natalie, Naal and an unexpected event.
4.8k words
4.62
2.9k
6

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toofeeky4u
toofeeky4u
197 Followers

"I saw him, in my dream. I know what his next move is."

"You saw who love?"

"Crandle, I saw him with 3 wolves at an expensive hotel. He is sending wolves here. He figured out that we were here and he is sending them to the compound. I tried to follow him, but I was brought back here."

"You were able to see this taking place in present, past or future?"

"Does it matter? If it's was past then we have had people watching us, if it was present then they are coming and if it's future then we can prepare."

"It matters in how I handle it. No worries, I will be adding more guards and more patrols. You will be safe and protected, you have my word, Alainn. He will never touch you, you or Veronica."

"I'm not afraid or concerned about that. I know you will protect me and Ronnie."

"With my last breath, everyone in this pack would die for their queen."

"As much as I appreciate that, let's not go there. I ain't even trying to have that happen plus I am a powerful witch/lycan. I mean I'm gonna be or what ever."

"I am getting very curious about how strong you really are. You are possibly walking in the past, present and the future. We have to find someone to guide you soon."

"I'm a little afraid of what I can do. All this is so new. I mean in the last few weeks my life and been flipped smoove upside down. I went from Natalie Caldwell, executive, to being chased by some crazy werewolf that can't change, a witch/dream walker, mate to an alpha and a new wolf."

"I cannot imagine what that would be like. I have lived in the supernatural world my entire life and I would not fare well if suddenly I find myself living in a "normal" world. It is a testament to your strength that you are able to remain composed, Alainn."

"I need a nice glass of Moscato d'asti. I wish we had some here."

"I think I can assist you with that."

"Huh?"

"Relax, I will be right back. I had some delivered."

"Really, Conall, you did that for me?"

"It is my pleasure to serve you."

"I love you so damn much."

"Is breá liom tú corp agus anam, an t-aon ghrá atá agam."

"That was beautiful, what does that mean?"

"I love you mind, body and soul, my only love."

"Is breá liom tú corp agus anam, an t-aon ghrá atá agam, Conall."

I kissed him passionately trying to physically convey what I just said to him.

"Ok, enough of that, I am going to get some wine and glasses, let's sit on the balcony under the moon so you can relax."

"Let me check on Ronnie and I will meet you back here in 5."

"Ask her to join us. We can put a movie on and watch it while you relax. I will even get some snacks prepared."

"This late... don't wake anybody."

"We are wolves, someone it up, trust me."

'If you say so."

"I do. Go, get Veronica and then pick something to watch. Movies are in the cabinet to the right of the tv," he said as he slipped on some lounging pants and a tshirt.

I grabbed a robe and headed to Ronnie's room. I knocked on her door and heard her say, "come in."

"Whatcha doin?"

"Nothing, can't sleep."

"I'm sorry bestie. I'm sorry your life has been messed up."

"It's not your fault. Anyway that's not why I can't sleep. I'm hungry and bored."

I couldn't help it and feel out laughing. Only my best friend could have her world flipped and be hungry.

"Well than this is perfect timing because Conall is getting some snacks and some wine and wanted to know if you want to watch a movie in our room and chill...please?"

"I don't know about that. I mean is he comfortable with me? I haven't really seen him since the "he's a werewolf" thing."

"The question is are you comfortable with him? I know all this is abnormal and a lot to deal with?"

"I'm ok I guess, I mean it's crazy because we grew up believing that these things weren't real and to come face to face with it, it's like, WHAT THE HELL!"

"Imagine my reaction to it, then to find out that I'm one of those supernatural creatures. Well two now that I'm completely ...

"What do you mean two?"

"I'm a werewolf now too or will be. It just happened. I fully mated with Conall."

Ronnie's mouth fell wide open, like capital "O" open.

"Listen Ron, I know that it's a shock and please don't be scared of me."

I suddenly found myself crying at the thought that my best friend, my sister, could be scared of me. What if she never wanted anything to do with me again? How would I live without my bestie?

"What's it like? Why would I be scared of you? Did it hurt?"

I started to laugh through my tears.

"Ummmm, it's was pretty intense, no it didn't hurt, it was the exact opposite in fact. And I figured that the whole wolf thing would be too much for you to deal with."

"I know who you are and the witch/wolf thing won't change that. I love you mannnnnn!"

"I love you too. Come on let's go pick a movie and get moscato wasted."

She jumped up and away we went arm in arm. We got back to my room giggling like school girls to find that Conall had fresh fruit, cheeses, THE WINE, and some food, like real food.

"Ladies, I took the liberty of choosing a movie," he said handing me a glass and then one to Ronnie.

"Thank you umm Conall. I was going a little crazy in that room."

"My pleasure Veronica, you don't have to stay in your room. Everyone knows not to bother you and we have things to keep you from being "stir crazy". The gym is in the basement, we have a library as well. Just don't leave the house."

"Thank you. I think I might take you up on that. Can you tell me more about this life here at the compound one day. I was looking at everyone from my window and they looked like they were having fun. They were at ease and happy. Now that my best friend is a wolf I'll probably be here more often, if that's allowed, and I don't wanna offend a werewolf and get my ass kicked or something."

"I will be happy too and you are always welcome. Natalie is queen here and everyone will welcome you. They understand that their queen has a human best friend and that you would never do anything to harm their queen and by extension them."

"Thank you, that means a lot."

"Ok enough of this gab feast," I said. "Let's get this movie started."

They both looked at me and Ronnie said, "ok so basically you about to cry, right?"

"And play..."

Conall picked out a scary movie and of course it was about werewolves. It was old though, American Werewolf in London. We sat and watched it, but by the end Ronnie was fast asleep. I hate to wake her because she looked so peaceful, but I didn't think she would like waking up in our sitting room.

Once I had her back in bed I joined Conall in our room and snuggled close to his side. I had never felt this comfortable in my life.

"Goodnight, my love," I said to Conall.

"Oíche mhaith a stór," he said. Then he kissed my head and off to sleep I drifted.

I felt a tugging in my mind and when I opened my eyes I was in the woods of the witches. Standing across from me was Naal. She was bathed in an ethereal light and looked so beautiful.

"Daughter, I finally reached you."

"Huh, you mean you've been trying too?"

"Yes, I have. Once I realized that he had found you I worked hard to reach you, it was unsuccessful. Now that you know about your heritage and are getting more and more comfortable with it I was able to reach you."

"Yes, he found me. Naal, did he kill my mother?"

"Yes, beloved. He has killed many of my children trying to free himself. He has also killed many descendants of our original coven. Unfortunately for my, daughter, you are the key to releasing him."

"I don't understand, why me?"

"Our line is a powerful one. For hundreds of years the gift has been passed down and each time he killed one of us the power would move to the next in the line. You, beloved, are the last in our line. All of the power from all of the generations past now resides .

"Whoa!"

She laughed at my expression and said, "whoa indeed."

"I don't know anything about this stuff. I mean I have been able to use my power before, but I was extremely emotional at the time. How can I defeat Vincent?"

You are now mated with a very powerful and strong Alpha in Conall Faol. He will protect in while you gain the knowledge you need. We will make sure that the Liath does not find you. You must travel to Scotland, daughter. There you will find the what remains of the descendants of my coven. Tavie..."

"Tavie Meldrum, the council gave me her name already."

"Good, I will be able to call you to me and I don't believe it will be long before you are able to call me to you as well. The coven will teach you many things including drawing strength and power from them and those that are not on the earthly plain anymore. One more thing, beloved, he has men here watching your pack. You must tell your mate about this, but he must not act. They have been able to hide their scent, but they are here. They are 5 miles to the east hold up in a cave."

"Why can't we do anything?"

"I may not be a part of the physical world, but I am still a witch. I will be drawing power from the coven and a little from you. Don't worry it will not cause you harm. I will keep them distracted and you may slip away and to Scotland. By the time they realize that you are not here anymore you will be safely in Scotland and hidden. You are strong Natalie, you will not loose this fight. You will be able to do what so many before you were not. He can never be freed. Your children and grandchildren will be safe, but you must learn your blood and your craft. I must let you go now, your mate is here and he is concerned."

"He's here...?"

"Yes he felt your mind disconnect from his and he became worried. He feels that you are here and he does not understand. The Faol line is strong and fierce, do not be afraid of what lies ahead for you. He will protect you and you will protect him. Go now, beloved. Remember we are fighting with you."

"Thank you, I promise I will work hard."

"I know you will."

With that she was gone and I slowly opened my eyes to see a very worried Alpha staring back at me.

"Hi," I said with a smile.

"Hi are you ok?"

"I am and I will be better if you kiss me."

"What happened just now? Your mind was separated from me. I could feel you were not afraid, and I could get in but there was nothing else."

"Kiss me and I will tell you."

"Tell me and I will kiss you."

"Ok, I was with Naal. Kiss please...?"

"Alainn you can not tell me that you were with Naal and then expect a me to start kissing you. What is going on?"

"Ok, I will tell you everything she said, no interruptions. She pulled me to her. She said that she has been trying to pull me for awhile, but she was finally able too because I found out what I was and that I was comfortable with it. She also said the more comfortable I am the easier it will be. She explained to me that Vincent had indeed murdered my mother along with several others of our line and the original covens line. She said that I am the only way that he can release his wolf and that is because all of the power from my very powerful line has been deposited into me because I am the last living member. I was also made aware of the fact that we have wolves watching us and they are about 5 miles to the East in a cave, of course I already knew that. We can not do anything to them either. She will be taking care of them. We have to go to Scotland and they can't know that I am gone and Vincent can not be alerted to the fact that we know we are being watched. I have to find Tavie Meldrum and she and what is left of the coven will teach me how to use my power."

"Can I speak now?"

"Yes."

"What do you mean they are 5 miles to the East in a cave? We would have smelled them? We can dispatch them and Crandle would never know that we know, we could just make him believe they were rogues or something."

"No we must do what she said and follow her lead on this. They found a way to hide their scent. She told me she knew I was mated to you and that you would protect me, but Conall you have to stand down on this. I know you want to rip them to shreds and so do I but I need to learn how to use these powers of mine and to do that I need to get to Scotland without being missed."

"I see the logic in that but that does not mean I don't want to go into that cave and rip their throats out one by one. My wolf is salivating at the thought, but if it is what is best for you then we will do it her way, for now."

"Is it your thirst for murder that has you accepting the fact that I can talk to my dead relatives?"

"I already knew you were powerful. I have seen what you are capable of as a novice so I know that you will be able to accomplish many things the more you learn your power. It is not so far fetched that you would be able to speak with her, you said another spoke to you before."

"Can I get that kiss now?"

"I think I could manage a kiss, but you are sure there is nothing else I need to know?"

"Well she did say that she would be distracting them so we can get away without being noticed and to do that she would be drawing power from me and the coven."

"From you? What affect will this have on you?"

"She didn't say anything about effects, she said it wouldn't harm me, but I trust her and I know she wouldn't do anything to hurt me, especially since I am the only one that can stop Vincent. Now back to that kiss."

"I do not like this. It could weaken you."

"Then I suggest that you take advantage of my strength while you can."

"Gra, I am serious."

I leaned into him and placed a kiss to my mark and heard a hiss. I bit down knowing that would end our conversation and to my complete and utter happiness my mate claimed me. All thoughts of being watched, Vincent, and Naal were forgotten as Conall took me with a passion that took my breath away. I was insatiable in my need for him. I harassed him repeatedly. I wanted him in every way possible and I finally wanted to try something and I wasn't sure if he would go for it.

"Conall I want to try something."

"Are you not tired yet?"

"I don't know what is wrong we me, but no all I can think of is sex."

"It is your wolf. Wolves are baser creatures. They only think of eating, fucking, and killing. It is a good thing. It shows that she is growing strong."

"Humm, well the fucking thing is a definite. Which brings me to what I want to try."

"If it involves me within your body again I am happy to give into your wants and desires."

"I want to try anal," I said while hiding my face.

"Why do you hide your face?"

"It's embarrassing."

"Alainn, I want you in every way. I want to bring you pleasure and receive pleasure from you and I definitely want this."

"Have you ever done this before?"

"I have, but it has been many many years since I have touched a woman, until you, and everything is brand new for me. Sex between mates is so much more than just recreation, as it was before. We connect, truly connect. With my bed partners from the past it was purely for sexual release and nothing more. Ah but with you, I can feel your spirit connect with mine."

I knew what he said was true.

"You must understand that this will be painful at first. I am a large man and it will take time, but if you want to share that part of your body with me then I will be gentle."

"I want to share everything with you. Momentary pain would not keep me from doing that."

I turned away from him and got on hands and knees as my answer. Conall watched me with lust in his eyes and moved behind me and began rubbing his hardness against my wetness.

"Are you ready Alainn?"

"Yes."

"Relax my love. I will move slowly. Causing you pain causes me pain."

It was definitely painful, but he moved slowly and allowed me time to adjust when he was able to push more into me. Once he was finally fully within me the feeling was unreal. He began to move and the pleasure and pain was explosive. I couldn't get my mouth to form words. I started to push back into Conall wanting to feel all of him. Suddenly he pulled out and left me confused.

"Give me a moment. The intensity was bringing my wolf far too close and he wanted to shift into hybrid then wolf and push his knot home."

"And...?"

He growled low in his throat.

"Do not tempt me he is to close. I don't want hurt you. My hybrid is massive."

I didn't care. I wanted him in every form so I decided to push him. I rolled onto my back and spread my legs wide. I knew from experience that when Conall watched me touch myself he loss all control and I wanted him to loose control. I rubbed my clit and than I pushed three fingers into my wet pussy and started to fuck my hand.

"Alainn..."

I didn't listen to his clear warning and began to pinch my hard nipples with my other hand. I saw claws start to push their way out from finger tips. I was breaking him so I pushed my fingers into my pussy harder and faster and started to see fur. I pulled by drenched fingers out and rolled over onto my hands and knees again making sure he had a lovely view of my deflowered ass and shoved my fingers back into my hole.

"On Conall," I moaned into his mind. "I'm so close, fuck me Conall, fuck your willing bitch."

His control was gone. He transformed into his hybrid and slammed his monster into my ass and fucked me for all I was worth.

"You asked for it mate and now I am going to give it to you."

"Yes, fuck your bitch. Take my ass!"

He howled and became the wolf and I felt his knot banging against my battered bottom. When he forced it into me it was beyond anything I had felt to this point. I attacked my clit with renewed energy wanting to cum more than I wanted to take my next breath. We were completed locked together and the pleasure was unbearable. I pushed my fingers back into my pussy and could feel Conall's dick and knot as he thrust into me. I used my palm to rub my clit and screamed as the most powerful orgasm of my limited sexual life took me. I could feel Conall cumming too, but he was not slowing down he fucked me to another and another orgasm. I couldn't believe he was still going, but I was so happy he was.

"More Conall, don't stop."

He used his massive head to push my head giving him access to his mark and bit down with a force that I hadn't felt before and then we were flying. I slowly registered him becoming human again. His breathing was rushing out from his lungs in pants. I had no strength and starting to collapse to the bed with him buried deep in me.

"That was amazing."

"Indeed it was. I have never cum that much before without getting soft. You calling yourself my bitch was the most erotic thing I have ever heard. Watching you masturbate with such abandon and begging me to fuck your ass. It was everything I wanted to hear you say, but I never knew it until you said it. I could feel you cumming and it squeezed my cock in a vice grip. I am so happy that I found you. I have never experienced anything like that, níor mhaith liom riamh stop a chur le fucking tú, Alainn."

"You really have to teach me Gaelic one day. I only got a few words in that whole sentence. I don't know what came over me, I did whatever would get you to respond and take me that way and I love it. Sadly, well not sadly, but sadly I still want more. I have a fire that doesn't want to go out."

"A fire...?"

"That's the only way to describe it."

"Let me taste your fingers Alainn?"

I held my hand up to him and watched as he smelled than tasted my fingers. Watching his tongue snake out from his mouth had me moaning. He growled and put all three into the hotness of his mouth and I thought someone had set the bed on fire. Conall growled and his eyes flashed yellow then began to swirl with yellow and the gray that were his normal color telling me he was fighting for control of his wolf. After what seemed liked many minutes he spoke, "Alainn, you are going into heat. I can not smell it like I should be able too but the taste is intoxicating. You have only just been bitten and you aren't able to change yet, so this should not be happening. It is way too soon. This is why you are on fire and I am going to be, for lack of a better word, an animal. I will not be able to stop until your heat is over."

toofeeky4u
toofeeky4u
197 Followers
12