Natalie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmmmmm."

"You do realize that I am trying to get you pregnant right? This is not a good time with everything we have going on. I wonder why I was not able to smell it on you? I am also wondering why it is happening so early? Most new female wolves don't experience it until sometime after their first change. We will have to speak to the council about this, well that is if I can manage to tear myself away from you."

"I'm sorry," I said. I suddenly felt like I was more trouble than I was worth. What if he got sick of me and all my drama?

"You have nothing to apologize for my love. If not for Crandle I wouldn't even be thinking twice about this. I have waited centuries to find you and I want nothing more than to see your belly grow with my pups. Thinking about it is making me hard as we speak, but I have to keep you above all else."

"I understand. How will we handle it? I thought you said it was my wolf getting stronger making me so horny?"

"You, my beautiful mate, are an enigma. Maybe it's your witch half. I have no idea, but first things first, I have to speak with Caiden. Let him know what is going on and to start making the arrangements for our trip, very quietly. While I am doing that you might want to speak with Veronica and explain things to her. You will be indisposed for 7 to 10 days."

"Ok, should we do that now...?". Just in case he didn't catch my meaning I wiggled my ass that still had his knot buried deeply.

"As soon as we are apart I am going to teach you why you should not tease a wolf whose mate is in heat."

"Why wait?"

"Because I want to cum in the one place that will guarantee your pregnancy. In fact, give me a moment. I am going to talk to Caiden right now. Then I make certain that your fire is put out. You will not be leaving this room and I will work tirelessly to get you pregnant."

"Caiden,"

"Yeah,"

"We have a few issues that you will need to take care of and you will be in charge for about 7 to 10 days maybe longer. First, I need you to quietly make arrangements for me, Natalie and Veronica to fly to Scotland. This is to be need to know only and spoken of through our connection. Nothing verbal. Second, I need you to speak with the council and find out if they have ever heard of a new wolf going into heat the same day she is turned. Natalie and I mated fully only hours ago and she is beginning to go into heat. There is no way I will be able to leave the confines of this room as long as she is in heat, this is also to be spoken of only through our connection. This last bit is for you and you alone, we are being watched. There are wolves hiding 5 miles east in a cave. Do not touch them. Natalie has been able to connect with a descendant that was killed by Crandle and she needs us to not intervene. Finally, please explain to Veronica why she will not be seeing us for awhile and about our trip. Keep everyone away. I don't want to hurt someone in my possessiveness. Tell the omegas to leave food and drink outside of the door only."

"You know I have questions right?"

"Ask them now before I am unable to answer them."

"Natalie can talk to the dead?"

"Yes, I don't know how that works, but she is able."

"Ok, on a lighter note congratulations brother I know you have waited a long time to find the other part of your soul. May Luna bless you with many healthy pups."

"Thank you Caiden. I don't think I have ever been this happy. Now if you would excuse me, I have a mate that needs my undivided attention."

When Conall finished he turned and looked at me with a look I had never seen before. The intensity took my breath away. When he spoke it was a whisper, but I could hear him clearly.

"Mo Ghra is tú an chuid eile de m'anam. Gabhaim buíochas le luna duit. Is breá liom tú an t-aon ghrá atá agam. Is leatsa mi agus is leamsa thu gu bràth. Am beannaich thu mi le mòran chuileanan mas e do thoil e?"

I did not understand what he was saying, but I could feel the emotion behind the words and responded by kissing him deeply while I cried and thank God or Luna for bringing this man into my life. In that moment I knew that I would do everything I had to do, fight whoever I needed to fight so that I could stand with this man forever. I wanted to give him children and be happy and nobody was going to steal this from me. If I had to burn down the heavens, Vincent Crandle would die so that I could live. We loss ourselves in each other again and all my cares melted away. My only thought was Conall. He saturated my senses. He invaded my body and for now I was carefree and happy.

The fight would begin soon, but right now it was about just him and me.

12