Natalie Dormer: Overplaying Her Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Happy?" she asked, loving his reaction to her completely stripped in front of him, waiting for his word.

"You're gorgeous," he said, taking her in, trying to absorb every detail of her naked body as she reached up to pull the hairband from her blonde mane.

"Thank you," she said, giving a little raise of her eyebrow that said she was his plaything right now as she pulled her ponytail out and shook her hair down around her shoulders fiercely. He gestured to her to come to him as he stepped forward, where she met him and they joined together in a deep kiss, tentative at first and then more hungry and passionate, both of them just going for it in this unlikely but welcome moment. His hands pulled around her naked body, taking in the taper of her waist and firm ass with a squeeze of his hand, his other stroking up over her shoulder blades. They broke apart, both gasping slightly as she dropped down from her tip toes in the embrace.

"Time for me to give you that blowjob," she said with a smile, looking up with a naughty smile as her dainty hands stroked over his hardening cock through his jeans and easily found the belt, undoing it with practised ease and dealing with the button and zip just as simply. Her hand slid into his trousers to squeeze his cock, rapidly hardening to full size now it was free of the constricting denim. He gave a groan, in pleasure at her touch and excitement that the stunning actress was doing this, hardly able to believe it at she kissed him softly on the neck to tease him.

"Hmm..." the actress purred as she stroked him to full hardness, "That one feels nice!"

"Fuck!" Adam hissed, his brow twitching when Natalie pulled his cock free from his boxers. He felt his throat tighten, his heart pumping as he basked in the soft, warm touch of her hand. The blonde quickly glanced down to take in his newly-exposed cock before she met his eyes again, driving him mad with a sensuous, little lip bite.

Feeling his excitement, the naked starlet gave him a saucy wink, keeping her blue eyes trained on him as she slowly dropped to her knees, making sure to gently rake the nails of her free hand across his shirt-covered chest on her way down.

"Wow!" she whispered as she came face to face with Adam's cock, letting her hot, wet breath waft across his sensitive flesh to tease him, giving her trademark smirk when she felt him twitch in her grasp, "It's so big!"

Getting her first closer look, she took the opportunity to inspect her prize. To her delight, Adam's cock proved to be everything she had hoped for. Just under eight inches long and girthy, the skin a few shades darker than the rest of him. His pubic hair was neatly trimmed, his heavy, round balls shaven clean. She felt herself salivate at his masculine, aroused smell.

Ever the temptress, Natalie gave her man a smouldering look when she leaned in. Her soft, pink lips opened just barely, engulfing just the very tip of Adam's cock and placing a kiss on it.

"Goddamn!" Adam groaned, unable to believe his luck as he felt Natalie's tongue make good on her earlier promise, flickering across his sensitive slit between the seal of her lips. His fingers twitched at the sensation and, more on instinct than as a conscious decision, he grabbed a hold of Natalie's blonde hair with both hands. Rather than controlling her movements though, the lighting engineer was content to give her all the control for now, clenching his teeth as that warm mouth dove deeper, slowly and gradually engulfing the bell-shaped tip of his cock.

Watching every slight twitch and flinch on his face as intently as she had during their poker game, Natalie began bobbing her head back and forth at a leisurely pace, never going more than an inch past the crown of his tip, her tongue sliding wetly along his underside while her right hand simultaneously worked the exposed shaft, stroking firmly up and down across those parts her mouth did not reach.

"Mmmh!" she moaned, feeling her own saliva leak from the corners from her mouth. She had always had a rather sloppy technique, finding that "the wetter, the better" was a principle that men appreciated with more than one of her holes.

"Oh, fuck! You hot little slut..." Adam groaned, closing his eyes in relish for a moment as he enjoyed Natalie Dormer's talented mouth, hearing her give a mumbled response to the name-calling. He felt her other hand come up to cradle his balls, treating them to a gentle massage as she blew him, lifting his pleasure to another level and causing his own fingers to twitch, entwined in Natalie's hair.

"Hmmm, you like that?!" Natalie purred, pulling back and giving the man a devilish, spit-smeared smirk. Keeping her eyes trained on him, the actress opened her mouth and extended her dainty, pink tongue, making a dramatic show of lapping along the tip of his cock before swirling it quickly around in a lecherous, visually-stimulating way.

"I really like this cock!" she exclaimed, lifting his shaft up before she leaned in and stuck out her tongue as far as it would go. Adam gave a sharp breath when she then lashed the wet flat of her tongue across his balls in long, whorish, open-mouthed swipes, covering every inch of his nuts in her warm saliva. He had fantasized about getting a blowjob from Natalie since before he had met her, but the way the starlet delivered now, kneeling naked on the floor in front of him, was far beyond even his wildest expectations. Amazed, he watched as she briefly sucked each of his nuts into the warm cavity of her mouth, suckling them lovingly before letting them audibly pop back out to the air, then once more used her tongue to lick along the underside of his cock, going all the way from the base to the tip. Here, she briefly resumed sucking, noisily bobbing her head up and down the upper part of his cock while simultaneously working the lower part with her hand in sync, briefly interrupting to come up for air to drool a thick strand of saliva over Adam's knob.

"I want you to come for me!" she hissed, her voice husky, her stare intense. She went back to suck him some more, moaning like the slut she was proving to be.

"I want you to come in my mouth! Fill my mouth with that hot, creamy come of yours, Adam!"

She turned her head and used the tip of Adam's cock to make her cheek bulge in a lewd display, rubbing him against the soft tissue of her inner mouth and stretching her lips.

"Come on!" she whispered, upping her game even more when she slapped his spit-covered shaft against her cheeks, leaving glistening trails of her spit mixed with his pre-come, "I know you want it!"

Sweat ran down Adam's brow and he grunted in exertion at Natalie's display. He could hardly believe the show she put on, begging for his come now like a lewd little porn slut. If she continued like this, she would make him come in no time...

All of a sudden, the penny dropped; This was a power game! Payback in a way for him, usually an inferior poker player, not only beating but annihilating her at her own game! He had won her, but now she was taking back control and even though he technically was in charge she was deciding what was going on, making him, quite literally, melt in her hands... The corners of his mouth tightened. That sly, little bitch! He'd be damned if he would let her get him back this easily...

"Mmmmh!" Natalie, unaware that her scheme had been detected, continued undeterred with her naughty display. Pursing her lips, the British beauty proceeded to slap Adam's cock against them repeatedly before turning her head slightly and smacking his meat all over her cheeks again. "I want you to give me all that creamy come!"

She opened her mouth and took him back inside, sliding him all the way to the back of her mouth and stretching her lips to cover as much of his cock as she could.

This was the moment Adam had been waiting for. Tightening his grip on Natalie's soft blonde hair at the precise moment she had taken him as deep as she could, he took the control away from her. With his superior strength, dominant position and the element of surprise there was nothing Natalie could do to stop him.

With a body-shaking cough the actress retched, her stunning eyes widening almost comically before squeezing tightly shut when the round, bulbous head of Adam's cock pressed firmly against the back of her throat, immediately triggering her gag reflex. Her hands braced against his thighs and she instinctively tried pushing him back, but he would not budge. Instead, Adam kept his dick firmly lodged in place, making the naked woman choke violently.

"You little bitch!" he hissed with a wicked glee, "You thought you could play me this easily, huh? You smirking whore!"

All Natalie could manage was a muffled reply, and Adam was not even sure she had heard him. He felt her short fingernails dig into the meat of his thighs, but through the denim of his jeans and with those pleasurable sensations reverberating through his cock he hardly felt it. He began rolling his hips slightly, back and forth, grinding his cock head against the narrow entrance of Natalie's throat and actively fucking her face for the first time, which triggered even more intense reactions. Thick saliva gushed from the corners of the petite actress' mouth, now sloppily running down her chin and falling onto her naked breasts.

"Fuck, yeah!" Adam groaned, having the time of his life dominating the gorgeous, smart woman, "That's how I like it! Let me fuck that pretty face!"

"GLH! GLH! GLH! GRRLH!"

He continued to hump her mouth for another ten to fifteen seconds before he suddenly pulled back and his cock, utterly coated in a thick layer of her saliva, sprang free. Natalie, finally able to breathe freely, spluttered and gasped for air.

"GAAH... Ooh! Oh hell!" she stammered, trying to catch her breath. Her bright eyes had teared up, her nose was running and her own spit covered copious amounts of her face. Adam felt a pang of guilt, but at the same time he remembered all those teasing moments she had had in the past and the satisfaction of seeing her put down a bit like this momentarily dwarfed that guilt.

"Natalie!" he got her attention by giving her hair, still tightly wrapped around his fists, a light tug.

"Huh?!" was all Natalie managed as she looked up at him through glassy eyes, her breath still not quite back to normal. Her self-assured confidence seemed to have, at least for the moment, taken a back seat...

"God, you look good like this!" Adam complimented. Unable to resist, he tilted his hips slightly and proceeded to rub his scrotum over Natalie's lips and nose, making her inhale his scent. "I want to fuck your throat!"

"Mmph... oh, bloody..."

"Shut up!" Adam cut her short, pulling back and holding her head in lace in front of his jutting prick, "Open up! And stick your tongue out, you slut!"

Natalie hesitated for a second. Her eyes darted up to meet his, but his face did not reveal any compassion so she dropped her gaze back to the task at hand. Quickly licking her lips, Natalie opened her mouth up and stuck her tongue out, preparing herself for what was to come.

"Further!"

She complied, lolling her tongue out as far as she could, looking almost as if she was licking her own chin while her eyes were almost hypnotically transfixed on the cock in front of her.

"Good!" Adam smiled, "Now put your hands behind your back! I don't want those fingernails to leave marks on my thighs!" Groaning, Natalie tried to give him a pleading look, but as she did she realized how ridiculous she looked with her tongue out like this.

"Grab your own ass! That way you have something to hold on to..." the lighting engineer sneered. In the mirror that was on the wall in front of him he could watch Natalie comply; Each hand grabbed a cheek and her finger dug into the perfectly smooth alabaster globes. Spreading them ever so slightly, he caught a glance of Natalie's asshole. Small, pink and puckered... the woman was Goddamn perfect!

Refocussing on her face, Adam smiled as he saw Natalie peer up at him submissively from her position on her knees, waiting for him to use her mouth. Placing his cock on her tongue, he slowly began to push inside. He could see her trying her best to suppress a gag reflex as he slid deeper.

She softly gagged as he brushed past her tonsils, then nestled against the opening to her throat. Against his cock head he could feel that her extended tongue had opened her up a slight bit more, but a few testing thrusts confirmed that, unless he'd use brute force, he would not get into her throat like this.

"Relax, Nat!" he told her, knowing fully well that, given the situation, that was easier said than done. Keeping his bellend pressed against the small opening, Adam untangled his left hand from Natalie's hair. Slowly reaching in between them, he gently grabbed her dainty nose between his thumb and forefinger and pinched her nostrils shut, sealing off her breathing ways. Natalie gave him a look through glassy eyes, realizing what he was doing. A moment later, her throat opened up and Adam did not waste a second, shoving his hard cock into the opening.

Natalie gave a sloppy noise as she choked, bucking as her throat was invaded by a thick pole of man meat that quickly slid deeper. She had deepthroated before, but then her lovers had been way... less sizeable than Adam. Also, they had been gentle, giving her control. Meanwhile, Adam seemed intent on paying her back for her teasing ways, cramming his fat cock into her narrow throat and immediately beginning to face fuck her.

"Fuck, that is good!" Adam grunted, shoving his cock in and out of Natalie's face, disregarding the gagging and retching sounds she emitted. Her throat felt wonderful! Tight and silky smooth, it sucked on his cock in the most pleasurable way. He did not pull back far enough to let Natalie breathe, not willing to slip out after all the effort to get into this hot, wet hole. He knew the cocky minx was able to take it. Letting go of her nose he put his hand back to the back of her head, using it to force the choking starlet deeper onto his cock, not satisfied until he felt Natalie's dainty nose press against his pubic bone.

If he needed another sign for how much Natalie was straining to keep up, he got it when he glanced up into the mirror: Desperate to handle the onslaught of the face fuck, Natalie's fingers dug into her own cheeks, effectively pulling them widely apart and inadvertently spreading her puckered anus and bulging pussy wide for his viewing pleasure. Adam grinned, knowing that the next time Natalie would prance around the set in her seductive, teasing way he would think of her like this: choking on his cock and showing off her small, pink asshole.

"Fuck, you're a hot little slut!" he hissed, skull-fucking the beautiful actress, enjoying the way her throat clung to his cock, sealing around him and milking him as wet, squelching sounds filled the room. Knowing that while he was having a ton of fun he was also seriously pushing the blonde actress's stamina, he finally pulled his cock back out of her mouth.

Natalie groaned gutturally, a wave of thick spit spluttering from her mouth, "Bl- bloody h-UMPH!"

Letting her get two wheezing breaths in, Adam wasted no time shoving himself back down her throat. Picking up right where he had left off by humping her face, making her choke on the entirety of his cock.

"Fucking little slut!" he berated her, aware that, in all likelihood, his words did not even reach her ears, "Fucking tease! Smirking whore!"

Natalie gargled in reply, her face turning red in asphyxiation as she gagged on his cock. She had never felt so utterly used, so completely dominated before as she did right now. Blood was pumping in her ears, her eyes were teary and her pussy was dripping wet! This treatment, being used like a rag doll, got her immensely turned on!

"Hot bitch!" Adam spat down at her. Burying his entire cock to the root in her mouth and keeping it there, he elicited another harsh gag from Natalie, before pulling out of the spluttering actress' throat.

"Time I make use of that little cunt that you put on the line so eagerly," he said with a commanding smile, looking at her as she looked up, drooling everywhere as his little fuckdoll. Natalie gasped as he grabbed her messy blonde hair, his hand twisting powerfully in it as he used it to haul her stumbling to her feet and wrench her to the poker table. She was pushed back against it, the cold edge pressing into her bum to make her jump a little before she obediently pulled herself back onto the tabletop, pushing up with her hands and sliding back a little so her ass was on the edge where she knew he'd want it.

It was exactly what he wanted in fact as he grabbed her, his arm over her closed knee as he pulled himself in and wasted no time getting straight to business with her. He grasped the base of his thick, hard cock and directed the bulging purple head to her silkily shaven entrance, just taking a moments pause to tease it up her soft lips and let it play through her abundant wetness before he intently pushed inside her. Natalie groaned as he did at the sensation of his thick cock slipping inside her, feeling her silky tunnel stretching smoothly around him as he drove into her most intimate hole.

He used her readiness to drive himself deeply inside her with a single thrust, her groan turning to a growl of momentary discomfort as he stretched her out, Natalie starting up from the table, her hands reaching instinctively towards her pelvis. He just reached forward with his other hand and pressed her shoulders back down onto the table, making her shiver a little with arousal as he held her down and pulled back to give a slow, strong stroke of his cock inside her, lighting up her tingling nerve endings and drawing another soft moan of pleasure from her. Her hands curled over the edge of the tabletop to hold herself in place as Adam looked down into her gorgeous eyes and got into a rhythm, holding onto her smooth, toned leg as he pulled his other hand over her body, squeezing her breast and trailing it down over her tummy to hold her hip.

"Fuck that's good," he breathed, closing his eyes and shivering a little in pleasure at finally sinking his cock into Natalie Dormer. The gorgeous blonde actress was so hot, so feisty, and such a tease; to finally have her, so submissive, so in his power, was a dream come true and he wanted to enjoy every moment of it. Rocking his hips, he built up a faster, more powerful motion on her before suddenly going balls deep, giving the stunning Brit all eight inches of his cock. Natalie gave a cry, stretching out but loving it, shuddering in pleasure as his thick shaft used all of her sweet pussy and relieved a frustration that she hadn't realised she'd had. It'd been a while since she'd been fucked so properly, his hips thumping hard into her to bury every inch of himself and now she was relishing it as he squeezed himself into her snug pussy. Natalie pulled her knee from his grip, which he reluctantly released, and immediately wrapped them around his hips, pulling her other leg up to grasp his pelvis between her thighs as his other hand now moved to hold onto her hips in tandem.

"Come on, fuck me," she breathed between soft moans as he worked his thick erection deeply into her body, loving the sight of her spread out in front of him, her perky breasts bouncing and her head tipping back, blonde hair spilling raggedly over the side of the table. She gave a grunt as he found another gear and started doing her harder, not faster but with more power, hips driving against hers to exploit every last millimetre of silky depths her body possessed. Her fingers were white from the force as she held onto the poker table pushing her hips down into him so he could give her everything, her nerve endings tingled and tantalised beautifully with every stroke of his impressive manhood.