Natalie Dormer: Overplaying Her Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she felt his big, heavy ballsack press against the bald, soaked lips of her pussy she let out a soft, shuddering sigh of relief before the realization dawned that she was currently taking a man's near eight-inch cock balls-deep into her ass.

"Fuck yeah!" Adam grunted behind her. He let go of her right hip and Natalie whimpered when he wrapped his hand into her blonde hair and, less than gently, cocked her head back. Naked, defenceless, her asshole stretched widely, Natalie Dormer wondered whether she had bitten off more than she could chew.

He cranked back on her hair and tightened his grip on her left hip to make sure he had a dominating hold on the gorgeous British actress as he slowly pulled his thick cock backwards to pull out of her tightest hole until his head was only just inside her. He pushed a long, strained groan from her as he pushed forwards firmly, inexorably, back into her, stretching her once more as he buried his entire length inside her once more. Adam absolutely loved how snug she was around her cock, her strong ring of muscle wrapped skin tight around his cock as he slid the length of it into her twitching body. Natalie gasped at the unique, satisfying sensation of him filling her ass, holding her tightly for his usage as he pulled back on her blonde hair a bit harder and pulled back to thrust in harder this time, squeezing himself deeply inside her again as he picked up the pace a bit.

"Fuck that's good," he breathed, closing his eyes and relishing his prize as he held on and started to work his hips back and forth, driving his thick cock into her ass, feeling her squeeze at him as she grunted, shifting on her knees before him as she got used to him fucking her ass. She'd taken it in alright and she couldn't deny it felt good, but she was still getting used to having her ass stretched around him and he was started to thrust into her fast, still using his whole length but getting going now. She decided to just breathe deep and give him what he wanted though; after all, he'd won her. She'd bet her ass and lost.

"Fuck yeah keep going," she breathed, the growl noticeable to her voice, tone gravelly and intense. His hand tightened at her hip, fingers digging into her soft skin now as he held her back, his hand twisting to adjust his grasp on her hair and keep it in control as he slammed against her lovely booty, his hips jamming against her firm body with every thrust as he made sure to drive his cock all the way home. Natalie was breathing deep, all difficulty with taking it subsiding now as he fucked her, her muscles having relaxed now so he was able to plunge himself into her to full depth with no problem at all, and she couldn't deny it felt great. She tentatively gave a squeeze of her ass, making herself tighter for him to fuck, which was instantly rewarded with a groan of pleasure from him, starting to lose himself to the overwhelming sensations of fucking her in the ass. Knowing she didn't do anal much but was now responding so positively to him only served to turn him on even more, loving the fact she was enjoying him drilling her ass.

"You like that?" he growled through gritted teeth and pulsing breaths, holding her rocking body on the sofa as fucked her deep, working in shorter strokes now as he thumped into her. Natalie braced herself onto her cushions, face down into the leather as she held on firmly to resist his hard conquest of her body.

"Fuck yeah I do, don't stop!" she gasped to spur him on, though it wasn't a lie. She wanted him to keep going, to absolutely own her ass. She felt the energy course through him as he was spurred on, giving a cry as he momentarily let go of her hip to slap her hard on the ass as he pounded her. Natalie just trembled in the arousal that followed as his hand grabbed her waist this time, pulling back into her hip with the side of his hand to make sure she had no way to pull away from him as he pumped into her. She had no intention of doing so anyway as she clamped her ass down once more, her sphincter drawing up around him much harder than before now to provide maximum stimulation for him. He shivered and let out a long, shuddering groan as pleasure spread through him, the tingling spreading from his shaft all the way down through his body as he plundered her tightest hole. With a deep hold and flex of his cock Natalie knew she was hitting the spot, but gave a gasp as he suddenly withdrew from her, his thick manhood popping back out of her ass for the first time since he'd so blissfully squeezed inside her.

"What that..." she started, but was immediately cut off.

"Stay tight like that!" he gasped, releasing her hair to grab his cock and pushing it back against her ring again. Natalie's head dropped, having left him to support it, and obliged immediately by tensing again before she really thought about it, just in time for him to shove himself back into her, growling gutturally in ecstasy at her fantastically tight hole sliding over the sensitive head of his cock with a hesitating pop. Natalie gave grunt as he pushed into her again, her body held tight for him as he drove it inside her, forcing her open and then jolting into her with a zing of pain again before she moaned quietly at the wonderful sensation of him again sinking right inside her.

"Oh fuck yeah, like that, like that," he muttered as he pulled out of her again to repeat it, Natalie knowing the score now and letting him out before clamping herself up ready for him to squeeze the thick head of his gorgeous cock inside her once more. She again gave a deep grunt of pain and pleasure as he jammed his cock into her tight ass once more, shivering at the wonderful sensations of her sphincter expanding over the sensitive head of his penis. He buried himself deeply, then pulled out once more to repeat it several more times; each time she indulged him and tensed her muscles, giving a loud grunt as he stretched her asshole with a powerful drive into her, followed by a shiver of pleasure from him as he built towards climax, loving that he could do exactly as he wanted with Natalie, the stunning actress holding up her end of the bargain. With a final shove into her he held himself deeply and shuddered, Natalie able to feel his cock flexing and straining with pre-orgasmic urges before he grabbed hold of her hips properly again and started to fuck her - hard.

"Oh god, yeah, fuck me," she managed, wanting to spur him on but also rather overwhelmed by his energy as he took it to her to finish things off. He was driven by the sensations tingling through him as he plundered her body, hammering his cock into her deep and hard now, using short strokes as he made her take everything. Natalie's head stayed down, the actress breathing hard under her hair as she braced herself on the couch, knuckles white with her grip as she bucked back against the hardest fucking she'd had in a long time, and anally at that. She'd only done it a few times anyway, but she'd never had her ass fucked like this and she absolutely loved it. The sheer power and dominance he was putting on her, his thick cock stretching her out and plunging deeply inside her with every thrust to excite nerve endings she'd never explored before. He pussy was dripping wet, his balls slapping against her with his ferocious pace as he chased his climax that she knew was coming as his cock strained to its hardest inside her.

"Fuck, Natalie, I'm gonna..." he gasped through his teeth, unable to finish the sentence as his grip on her tightened, hands pulling intently into her slim waist now, crushing against her lower ribcage like a corset as he lost himself to fucking her, grunting with every breath as he pounded noisily against her booty, his hips slapping into her as he pounding her with every ounce of his remaining energy to stimulate them both with just a couple of inches of his cock as he fucked her deep. His climax rushed up on him as he could no longer resist the unique sensation of her sweet ass, so tight around him, so forbidden. The fact she was loving it after being reticent only helped to tip him over the edge as he thought about it, feeling that telltale moment when there was no coming back. Natalie, pulling in short breaths as he held her so tightly she couldn't expand her diaphragm properly, felt it immediately as he went absolutely hard as rock within her and somehow found a little bit of final energy to fuck her the hardest he had all night for a few seconds.

"Ohhh fuck!" he groaned as he held out for those final moments, his strokes getting shorter and shorter before he exploded intensely, jamming himself as hard as possible against Natalie's ass and almost knocking her down on the sofa as his cock jumped and a thick burst of come jetted deeply inside her. She groaned deeply as his hot load emptied into her, as deep as she'd ever taken any load in her body as his hands gripped her tightly, his pelvis grinding her against her as his cock jumped and bounced in her squeezing asshole, the actress making sure to clench her muscles now to help him get the maximum climax possible as he groaned and gasped in outright pleasure against her body. Giving a few final squeezes to empty every last drop into her body, accompanied by a couple of totally overwhelming attempts at thrusts of himself into her exquisitely tight hole, he gave a final push against her and then sat back gasping, tension melting from his muscles as he released her waist, feeling the burning in his forearms and hamstrings from putting so much into her.

"Fucking hell," he breathed through deep, desperate gasps for breath, hauling in lungfuls of air as Natalie did the same, able to breathe properly again and pulling in the oxygen she needed to keep from passing out on the sofa. He leaned on her ass, using her body to hold him up as he took it all in, his cock throbbing with his rapid heartbeat whilst he recovered and composed himself a little, head spinning much like hers as he took deep breaths. With a few of those in him, he pulled back and held himself up with shaky legs as he slid his cock from her tightest hole, giving a gasping jolt as his thick head popped back through her sphincter again to leave her gaping as he turned to slump down on the sofa behind her, finally able to fully relax and let all those feelings wash over him; the exquisite pleasure, utter release and total exhaustion.

His hand stayed on her ass as she collapsed forward onto the sofa, slowly going and then just slumping face down, gasping as hard as him in the wake of the hardest, deepest anal fuck she'd ever been subjected to. They rested in blissful relief for a few minutes, both covered in a prickling sheen of perspiration in the wake of their very strenuous activities, their breaths softening from hard gasps to deep, relaxed inhales as they recovered. As they stirred, Natalie pushed herself up and turned back to him, pulling herself onto him and resting her head against him, arm across his body, not wanting to end things.

"Natalie, that was fantastic," he murmured, finally putting his thoughts together as his brain managed to focus, taking in the softness of her body with his hand as he held her close.

"Yeah it was," she replied, "I think we can call that bet square now," she mumbled with a smile.

"Definitely," he said, smiling himself, musing at how it had all started that got them to here. They snuggled up for another few minutes before Natalie gave a little shiver, cold now in her nudity, sitting up and giving a stretch.

"That was great, but I'm going to call it," she said, standing up and looking for her clothes amongst the mess of the sprawling poker chips and cards they had flung to the floor in their passion.

"Fair enough, it's late," he agreed, glancing to his watch. Natalie found her clothes where she'd left them from her strip tease, pulling them back on, catching him watching her with a smile. He wasn't going to miss an opportunity to watch her squeeze her ass back into her snug denim and took pleasure in ogling as her thong-clad ass disappeared into them once more. They finished dressing and then took a few minutes to pick up all the poker paraphernalia, since they wanted to play again the following night most likely and if they left them like this it would be obvious something had happened and people might cotton on. Natalie had enjoyed it, it had been a very unexpected, rough and tumble experience, but she didn't want people on the crew thinking she was easy.

"Right, we're about all done," he said, looking around at the tidied area, giving another glance to his watch.

"What time is it?" she asked.

"Late, we'd better go home and get some sleep," he said.

"We certainly need it," she grinned, her lopsided smile beaming. He just smiled back, heart accelerating as he formed his words. It seemed stupid to be nervous given the fucking they'd just enjoyed.

"I'd love to do this again," he said, looking her square in the eye.

"Me too, it was great fun," she replied, a smirk tugging at the side of her mouth.

"So..." he said, unsure quite where to go given her straight forward response.

"So...you'd better win my ass at poker again!" she grinned, flicking her eyebrows and sticking her tongue out to him. He laughed and stepped forward to pull her close to him, Natalie easily melting into a deep, intimate kiss with him. Their tongues slowly massaged at one another, taking a moment to enjoy each other as his hand gave a final squeeze of her ass.

"Goodnight," she smiled, pulling away and turning to walk out the door, giving a little shake of her booty and glance back at him as she left him to head home for the night. He watched her go, taking a deep breath and smiling to himself. The next poker game was gonna be high stakes, that was for sure...

_________

The End

This was a collaboration between Viper_Noj and SammyColto, our first one ever, and we both really hope you enjoyed it!

Please send us Feedback if you have any thoughts or ideas. We love your feedback so please let us know what you thought of this story or anything you'd like us to write in the future.