Natalie Gets a Check-Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie sat up and spat out the doctor's dick in anger. "That's just because I had two huge black cocks inside me!" Then she immediately reddened, realizing how slutty that sounded out loud.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of, Natalie," Dr. Fuller said. "I actually like that I won't have to stretch you out before fucking you mad." He said it so matter-of-factly that Natalie giggled. "I guess it is a good thing," she said with a smile, laying back on the table to allow the receptionist and doctor to get back to work.

Within seconds, Natalie was close to climax. Her body trembled as Emily pumped her arm back and form, managing to squeeze her thumb into Natalie's tight little asshole and causing her to cry out in surprise. At that moment Dr. Fuller thrust his cock deep down his patient's throat, feeling it close around the throbbing head and shaft of his dick. It was enough to push him over the edge. The first hot thick spurt of cum went down Natalie's throat before he could pull out to cover her face with stream after stream of hot white sperm.

He and Natalie orgasmed together, his hot cum shooting all over her face as her pussy juices flowed over Emily's face, drenching her cheeks and chin. They all took a few moments to catch their breath, then sat up and looked at each other. The two women were drenched in cum and all three were covered in sweat. Dr. Fuller's cock was still hard and when he walked over to her, Emily grabbed it and pumped another spurt of cum which landed in the middle of her cleavage. She wiped it off with her fingers, mixing Natalie's cum with his and licked it off.

"Mmmm. I like the taste of that," Emily said, squeezing her boss's dick once more and licking the cum off the tip of it. She looked up at him and said nervously, "It's been a long time since I've been with a man...let alone one this big. I just need a little time."

Dr. Fuller bent down and kissed her forehead, saying, "Don't worry, Emily. Whenever – if ever – you're ready, I'd love to be the one to break that streak." He glanced down at Natalie's pussy and laughed, "The paper beneath you is soaked! We might as well lose some of these clothes and so-called protective covering if we're going to continue."

Emily took the first step and unbuttoned her shirt, revealing her DD-cup breasts straining against the fabric of her red bra. She unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it, revealing tan athletic thighs and cute cotton panties. When she turned around to set her clothes on the chair Dr. Fuller read the lettering on her toned ass. "'If you can read this, it's your lucky day' ... Lucky day indeed!"

Natalie laughed and met Emily's gaze. She was clearly nervous about letting the doctor's enormous cock inside her and Natalie tried to be as reassuring as possible when she said, "Don't worry Emily. I'll tire him out first. Now how about I repay the favor?" Natalie had gotten off the exam table and removed the paper covering which was soaked with her orgasm. She put the paper in the garbage can and walked over to Emily. Natalie reached out and stroked her arm, then pulled her in close for a hug.

Slowly, Natalie reached around to unbutton Emily's bra and felt her tense up. She pulled away a little and looked the woman in the eye, then kissed her full lips passionately. Natalie's tongue probed to open Emily's mouth and Emily let her in, exploring her mouth in turn. Natalie slipped Emily's bra off and pressed her naked body against the sweaty body of the receptionist.

Dr. Fuller watched from the exam table, his dick in his hand, growing hard again at the sign of two naked, sweaty, beautiful woman touching each other. As Natalie brushed her nipples against the equally hard nipples of her partner, causing both women to gasp in pleasure between kisses, Dr. Fuller walked behind Emily and placed his hands on her hips. She tensed again at his presence, but he just kissed her neck until she relaxed again. Then he slowly slid his thumbs beneath the red and white fabric of her panties and slide them down her thighs.

The panties fell to the floor and Dr. Fuller gripped Emily's firm buttocks in both hands, then slid one hand closer to the opening between her legs. Once he reached her wet spot, he parted her pussy lips and rubbed juices up until he reached her clit. Emily gasped as he pinched her swollen clit, then grinded against his hand to let him know she wanted more. The doctor slid a finger inside Emily's throbbing hole, and finding it rather tight, pulled out.

"What's wrong, doctor?" Emily asked with concern. She had clearly been enjoying the doctor's touch.

"I think we need something to loosen you up, my dear," he said while reaching into a drawer. He rummaged around for a bit and then pulled out a black vibrator, about five inches long and as thick as three fingers. "This is what Natalie will use to get you ready for me...if you want to I mean," he added quickly.

"We'll see, doctor," Emily said coyly. She walked over to him and took the vibrator in one hand, and then grabbed his hard dick in the other. She gave it a few strokes and then bent down and licked the enormous head like a lollipop before taking almost all of it in her mouth and down her throat.

"Jesus! Oh yes, Emily, that's amazing!" Dr. Fuller cried out.

Emily took her mouth off his cock with a pop and straightened to look him in the eye and say with a smile, "I might surprise you." Then she walked over to the exam table and laid down on her back, spreading her legs with her feet in the stirrups to give Natalie a full view of her full pussy lips. She spread them with her fingers and said confidently, "I'm ready, Natalie."

Natalie wasted no time taking the vibrator from Emily, turning it on the lowest speed and placing it against her wet hole. She leaned down and stuck her tongue out to meet Emily's throbbing clit, flicking it back and forth. Emily moaned at the touch, then thrust her hips forward to meet the vibrator in Natalie's hand. The head of the dildo pushed into her pussy causing her to gasp, then groan in pleasure as Natalie slid more and more of the dick into her cunt. Natalie's tongue was still hard at work on the woman's tender clit, sucking and swirling around to meet her moving hips.

Natalie felt Dr. Fuller's hands on her own hips, then his hard dick pushing between her legs. "Think you're ready, Natalie?" he asked.

She took her mouth off of Emily's pussy to reply. "Be gentle, Dr. Fuller. Be gentle...at first. Then fuck me like you wanted to since I stepped into your office."

The doctor replied by taking ahold of his thick member and placing its bulbous head between his patient's wet pussy lips. With his other hand, he fingered her clit between his thumb and index finger. Natalie went back to sucking Emily's engorged clit and prepared herself for him to fill her to the brim. Dr. Fuller slowly pushed the head of his dick inside Natalie's cunt. Once he had the whole head in he pulled out. When she started to straighten and turn her head, he slapped his cock upward against her clit so that she let out a little squeak. He slapped her clit again and again and each time she squeaked in pleasure against Emily's pussy, thrusting the vibrator further into her tight hole and turning it up a setting.

Emily moaned in pleasure, "I'm gonna cum, Natalie...do it harder...harder!"

Natalie turned the vibrator to its highest setting and thrust it in and out of Emily's pussy with passion. She licked and sucked her clit and lips, loving the taste of her. Dr. Fuller saw the abandon in his patient and pushed the head of his dick back into her hot waiting hole. She pushed back and took in about half of its length, moaning as it stretched the walls of her pussy. Dr. Fuller slid in and out of Natalie, matching the rhythm with which she was fucking his receptionist. He felt Natalie's pussy walls tighten around his dick and knew she was going to cum soon.

"Harder Natalie! HARDER!" Emily cried out, clearly on the brink of orgasming.

Dr. Fuller pulled his dick completely out of Natalie for a full second, then plunged the entire length of it into her wet pussy. "YEEESSSSSS!!" she yelled as he began fucking her in earnest, pumping furiously in and out of her. She followed suit and fucked Emily with the shaking vibrator until she tightened up and let out an almost animalistic cry as she climaxed. Hearing this, Dr. Fuller increased his speed and pulled his hand from Natalie's clit to slap her ass. This was exactly what she needed to be pushed over the edge. She groaned and pushed back against his balls, letting Emily's pussy juices flow around the vibrator and onto her tongue and chin as her own cum flowed around the doctor's dick. Her orgasm shook her entire body and she tingled all over.

"You like that, Natalie?" the doctor asked when she stopped shaking. "'Cause I love that big ass. In fact..." and he started to pull out.

"Oh no you don't!" Natalie yelled. "You can cum on our faces if you don't want to cum inside of me. That monster is not going in my ass. You don't mind, right Emily?"

"Not at all. And I don't blame you." Emily eyed Dr. Fuller's glistening rod, clearly picturing the pain it would have entering her pussy, let alone her tight ass.

"Alright, on your faces then," he responded. He quickly pulled his cock from Natalie's hole, noticing his cum-drenched balls. "But somebody's gonna have to clean this mess up."

The girls rushed forward to take the doctor's dick and balls into their mouths, sucking the mixture of juices off of him. Emily took his shaft into her mouth while Natalie sucked on his sack. Then they leaned back and each placed a hand around the monster and started stroking. Dr. Fuller leaned his head back and moaned in pleasure, "Oh yes, girls...that's right. Stroke that big fat cock." He looked down and noticed their free hands. "Touch each other," he commanded.

Natalie and Emily obeyed immediately. Natalie grabbed one of Emily's massive tits with her free hand while Emily reached between Natalie's legs to massage her clit. Together they stroked the doctor until they noticed his legs tense up. "I'm gonna cum...Fuck, I'm...CUMMIIIINNG!!" Dr. Fuller cried as the women moved into position. His hot sticky cum streams landed across their foreheads, cheeks, chins, and tits. As he showered them in sperm Emily used the cum as lube for Natalie's cunt, as if she needed it. Natalie noticed and followed suit, because the dirtiness of it had pushed her close to orgasm yet again and she wanted Emily to feel the same way.

Dr. Fuller finished cumming and opened his eyes to see the girls drenched in cum, each with one hand still on his hard dick and one hand on each other's pussy, rubbing and squeezing. As if they were reading each other's minds, they each slipped three wet fingers inside the other and fucked furiously, still rubbing their throbbing clits with their thumbs. Simultaneously, they orgasmed, arching their backs and pushing their hips forward to get the fingers as deep inside as possible.

Once everyone caught their breath, Emily looked up, still covered in cum. "Hey, I still wanted to get fucked by that thing!"

"Oh, Jesus, Emily," Dr. Fuller sighed. "I don't know if I can go again."

"I know something we can do to help..." Emily said with a mischievous look on her face. She got up and walked over to the same drawer Dr. Fuller had pulled the vibrator out of. She looked around for a bit and then found what she was looking for. "This looks like fun, don't you think Natalie?"

Natalie smiled when she saw what Emily had in her hand. It was one of those double dildos. She had seen one of them in a porn years earlier and always wondered how it felt. "I think it looks like the perfect way to keep the doctor here hard enough for your fabulous pussy."

The women knelt down on the floor and Emily reached back to place the dildo right at her opening. Natalie scooted back until the other end was just parting her lips. Then, together, they pushed back until their ass cheeks touched and both cried out in the pleasure of fucking one another.

"Oh my god you two are so sexy," Dr. Fuller looked breathless, truly surprised at how lucky he was. His dick realized this and started getting harder each time the girls stroked back on the dildo. "Emily...I hate to cut this short but if you're ready...."

Emily looked up and saw the doctor stroking his cock back to its full length – and width. She turned to look at Natalie nervously. Natalie pushed the dildo a bit further into Emily's cunt and said, "You're ready. Besides, when are you going to see another dick like that?"

Dr. Fuller helped Emily and Natalie up off the floor and looked back and forth for a second, not sure what to do with them both.

"I think I'll make use of some of these toys, if you don't mind," Natalie said, solving his problem. She walked over to the drawer and found a rabbit vibrator and turned it to maximum. "This little guy will give me what I need while you two provide the entertainment."

Natalie walked over to the chair and draped a leg over the arm of each, placing the vibrator at the opening of her wet pussy. Emily laid down on the exam table and placed her feet in the stirrups, closing her eyes while the doctor stepped up to her. She felt him part her pussy lips with the wet tip of his dick and move it up and down, getting it wet with their juices. She opened her eyes and he reached up to grab a tit in each hand, squeezing and massaging the nipple to get her ever wetter. When Emily leaned down to take his dick in her hand, he knew she was ready. He slowly slid the head into her cunt, feeling how tight she was.

She breathed in a sharp gasp of air and Natalie reminded her, "Relax your body. It's gonna be amazing but not if you're tense." And then jammed the full length of the vibrator inside her gaping hole. "UUUNNGGH! Just like that," she said with a smile as the rabbit ears flicked back and forth on her clit. Natalie sat back with the vibrator buried inside her to the hilt, letting it do all the work.

Emily took her advice and relaxed, and Dr. Fuller pushed more of himself into her tight tunnel. Even though it was a slow and painful process, eventually they got to the point where he was able to thrust his cock into her, letting his balls slap against her ass, then slide out and thrust again and again while she moaned his name. He had wanted to fuck her since he hired her and had been so disappointed when she mentioned her girlfriend. The realization that his was the first dick inside her in ten years made him quicken his pace and reach down to squeeze her clit.

Emily squirmed under him and let the orgasm build inside of her. She was overcome by a mix of pleasure and pain as his huge member was stretching her like she hadn't been stretched in years. She looked up at his face and realized he was coming close to orgasm again.

"You're just so tight..." he said, apologetically.

"It's fine, really! I don't know how much more I could take anyway," she replied, wincing as he pumped deep inside of her. "Would you wanna fuck my tits?"

"Absolutely," Dr. Fuller responded immediately, and after one last, rough thrust into his receptionist's tight hole, he pulled out. He climbed onto the exam table, straddling her waist. Emily pushed her huge tits together and rubbed around some of his cum that was still wet. Dr. Fuller's wet cock slid easily between her huge melons and he pumped manically, the sight of his dick head popping up from her cleavage and into her mouth being too much to stand.

A cry from the corner made him stop and turn. Natalie was thrusting the vibrator in and out of her cunt while cum squirted from around the dildo. The sight of her squirting pushed him over the edge and he let loose one thick stream of cum that landed in the center of Emily's cleavage. With that, he got off the table and collapsed into the other chair.

"I think we've found ourselves a regular patient, Emily," Dr. Fuller said with a devilish wink.

12