Natalie has Needs

Story Info
Milky sexpot wife takes on four men.
5.3k words
4.26
14.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lacuberas
lacuberas
47 Followers

Benji had warned me when I first started going out with Natalie. He had known Natalie in college before I met her. I had met her after graduation, but Benji had been a friend of mine since high school.

"I've heard things about her, man; that's all I can say," he'd told me after I had told him I was going out with her. "Don't look for a long-term relationship."

I ignored him, of course. Even if he was right, I didn't want to hear it. I'd fallen hard, and rational thought went out the window regarding sex. The funny thing was, Natalie wasn't even my type.

For one, she was short, just barely five feet tall. I tended to fall for slim, tall blondes; she was a brunette. She was also reckless, impulsive, and moody.

But her tits were to die for. Her rack was sized at a 38D before pregnancy, and jugs that big on a five-foot girl are an incredible sight. Like her breasts, her ass was curvy, with short, shapely thick thighs supporting her top heaviness. She knew what she had and was proud of it - her typical outfit consisted of a sweetheart blouse that barely held her girls in and a short skirt below that hugged her ass with each step.

She had been wearing this variation when I first met her, and I suddenly became interested in shorter brunette girls. Our romance was a whirlwind, and we were engaged within six months. She was three months pregnant when we went to the courthouse to get married, and by the time our son was born, we had been together for less than two years.

She had been insatiable before the baby slowed her down. I have a high libido, but keeping up with her was futile. I'd wake up in the middle of the night with a hard-on, only to realize her mouth was working my cock, stiffening it so she could slip herself on top. She had many toys under the bed, some that frankly intimidated me. Her favorite toy was a thick, enormous dildo that she would ask me to push into her; she would split her legs wide and groan as I would fit the massive tip into her slit, her large, glistening wet pussy lips welcoming the gigantic dong inside her. I'm decently hung, though I wouldn't be gaining two inches in circumference to match her toy anytime soon. For such a small girl, she could accommodate a lot of large objects inside her.

Once our son was born, her drive went down a bit. It was understandable, of course - even with her capacious snatch, childbirth did a number on her, and the general exhaustion of being a new mom and the recovery time she needed between her legs kept her out of action. It was my first time seeing her with such a reduced sex drive.

Unfortunately for me, this was the precise moment her tits expanded even farther outward, her bulging breasts now producing milk. But her nipples were sore, and she was exhausted and cranky, so I could only look, not touch.

Then about three months later, a switch flipped in her. Her pussy had recovered and was hungry again, and her nipples weren't hurting. In fact, quite the opposite, as I could tell by the way she relished feeding our baby, her engorged nipples clearly aroused as she did so.

One night she came into our bedroom after feeding and putting down our infant for the night, or at least for a couple of hours. Her tits bulged against the cotton nightgown she was wearing, her nips pushing the front of the fabric into sharp peaks. A large wet spot blotted the nightgown around each nipple, turning the white gown translucent. I admired the dark red color of her nips and areola, the drenched fabric tightly clung up against each tit.

She noticed my gaze and quickly redirected herself from the hamper and onto the bed, straddling me as if she were riding me on top, though I still had my boxers on. Without saying a word, she stripped the nightgown off, pushing it over her head. I watched her massive jugs rise with the fabric as she pulled upward, then crashing down, bouncing against her chest, as the cloth could no longer maintain its wet grasp. Her nipples were huge, and each tit was dripping a slow, steady stream of white, which circled downward as it followed the rounded contour of her breast, falling below into her lap.

She bent toward me slightly, lowering her right tit down to my face, her erect nipple touching my lips. I took her tit into my mouth, gently sucking her nipple. The weight of her breast against my mouth and nose was enough to make me struggle to breathe, but I didn't complain. With my right hand, I grasped the enormous udder at the base of her chest, elevating her tit just enough to let me breathe through my nose, then began to aggressively suck her.

Her nipple grew stiffer between my teeth, and her flow increased, a quickly accelerating drip that filled my mouth. I gulped down the sweet milk and returned to milking her with my lips. Her left tit was also responding strongly to the attention I gave her right side, and it too began to increase milk production, a steady warm patter of white liquid that fell to my chest.

She pulled her right tit from my mouth, then brought her left tit down for some attention. I placed both hands around her milker, about halfway up, then massaged the breast, increasing the milk flow into my mouth. After I milked her a bit, she groaned, then pulled her tit away from me. She had been enjoying straddling me and feeling my cock rise up in my boxers against her snatch, hungrily straining against her white panties. She rolled off me momentarily and shimmied off her panties. As she was doing this, I awkwardly stripped my boxers off, my erection getting caught by the waistband as I rushed to remove the cloth.

She rolled back onto me, positioning my cock so she could slide me into her snatch. Her pussy was wet as a lake, and she moaned a bit as she took me up inside her, then began to ride me as if she were on top of a horse. I grasped her ass with my hands as she rhythmically rode me, watching her tits bounce in time, each creating a small stream of warm milk covering my face and chest.

The distinct sweet tang scent of an aroused woman filled the bedroom. She increased her speed, gyrating faster and harder against me. Her cunt fully enveloped my shaft down to my balls, and her juices drenched my groin.

She arched backward when she came, her tits rising toward the ceiling. I clasped them together as she screamed, her snatch pulsating around my shaft. I was rewarded with a massive shower of milk raining down, drenching the bed.

After a minute, she gently pulled herself up off me. At some point, I'd pumped a load deep into her, but her snatch ensured she had kept me strong as needed. She lay next to me, closing her eyes for a minute. Then she slowly opened her eyes to see if I had passed out from exhaustion. Seeing that I hadn't, she hesitated a moment, then spoke.

"I really love you."

"Love you too."

"I'm glad you've never asked me about my past."

"It isn't really my business. You're here now, right?"

"Of course. But you probably heard things about me; we were in the same circles back then."

"Just a couple of things. I just chalked it up to jealousy on somebody's part."

She took a deep breath, then slowly exhaled before she spoke. "I was a bit of a party girl, and I've been one since high school. And I promised myself when I met you I was starting over. I was ready to settle down and do things right."

She paused a minute, staring at the ceiling. "And I want that. But I was wondering.."

"What?"

Once more, she paused. "Would you be open to some less traditional sex occasionally?"

I was beginning to see what Benji meant. "What do you mean less traditional?"

"I've got a million fantasies in my head since about three weeks ago. Shit, I'm hornier than when I was in college." She caught herself, watching for my reaction.

She described a few of her recent thoughts as we lay there in bed. She absentmindedly masturbated as she spoke, using her index and middle fingers to lift her hood and rub her pink swollen clit gently. I listened as she fantasized out loud, and though I was naturally jealous of what she wished for, I didn't show it. A man wants to feel like his partner is satisfied, but I was starting to realize that probably wasn't possible with Natalie, regardless of how hung I was.

We came to an agreement to set up a special night for her. I agreed with her idea but reserved the right to choose the other participants. Unfortunately for me, her interests didn't extend to other women. I considered who might be up to the challenge and who wouldn't piss me off too much. I'd never considered sharing my wife before, and I admit it took a bit of reflection. I concluded that if she got frustrated enough, she would start doing things behind my back, so better to know who else would be involved rather than some asshole I didn't know about.

It took me about a month to figure it out and come to terms. Not surprisingly, it wasn't too difficult to find volunteers - Natalie was wank material for almost everyone who met her at some point. Benji knowingly smiled when I asked him - I wasn't sure if it was because Natalie was confirming her reputation with him or if he had prior personal knowledge of her. I didn't ask about that, though, and he was game.

Along with Benji, I asked Sam, a stocky little guy who knew Benji from way back and was an acquaintance. They both initially dismissed me as pushing bullshit until I told them it would be a one-time deal; then, they jumped aboard. Finally, I asked Jackson, a tall, lanky kid of 22 and a work friend, who clearly had been thinking of doing nasty things to Natalie since the day she came to the office for a quick visit. He was smart enough to not say anything to me about her, but it was clear from the number of times he brought up her beauty since then that she had made an impression. He was ecstatic when I approached him with the opportunity.

Once we'd aligned schedules, an upcoming Saturday night was settled on. Natalie was thrilled, and I reaped the benefits. Her cunt soaked me every night with her libido now supercharged, and she reveled in being milked as she rode me. We went through a lot of bedroom linen that week.

And then it was suddenly Saturday. I began to get cold feet as the time fast approached, but Natalie's buoyant enthusiasm was not going to be challenged. The event was to start at Nine, so she rushed around most of the day, picking up the house and cleaning. I pointed out that no one was going to be looking at the rest of the house, but she insisted on being a proper hostess. I commented that she was indeed going to be quite a hostess for sure.

She fed the baby early and put him down into the crib. Luckily, the boy liked to sleep a long while after being nourished, so we hoped that trend would stand. Then she disappeared into the bedroom for an hour, getting herself ready.

She came out around 8:45, wearing a tight black skirt and a white knitted crop top with no bra. Her nips were already excited, pushing outward against the white fabric that bound her massive jugs against her. She held a long floral-patterned silk scarf in her hand.

"OK, I'm ready."

She took my hand and led me to the base of our staircase near the front door. The house had been built in an era where being ornate was an expectation, and as a result, the newel post was a tall circular column, about eight inches in diameter, that rose from the floor to reach the lower level ceiling. A railing from the middle of the column was mounted that ran parallel to the stairs leading to the second level. It was the newel post that was the inspiration for her evening.

She turned so that her back rested against the column, then handed me the scarf. Then she placed her hands and wrists behind her and behind the back of the post, slightly below where the handrail merged into it. I wrapped the scarf around her wrists, weaving it between them several times, then pulled each end tight. I knotted the scarf together, binding her to the column, then stepped back to see the result.

"Are you comfortable?"

She wrestled against the bindings a bit, unable to break the knot. "Very."

She was hot as hell, writhing against the restraint. Her nipples looked as if they were ready to pierce through her top, clearly stiff and engorged. The white fabric covering them looked slightly darker, so her milk was already flowing a bit. The round column she lay against accentuated the curve of her hips. My eyes followed her shapely legs up to where they disappeared into the short skirt, disappearing into the darkness.

I felt my cock stiffen at the sight and moved back closer to her. I placed my hands down around her waist and kissed her deeply. She struggled a bit against the restraint, forgetting she could no longer use her arms, then giggled and relaxed, settling back up against the post. Still kissing her, I brought my right hand down and then up her skirt. I grasped her meaty pussy lips together, where they lay against the silky white satin of her panties. Her cunt was already soaking, and her panties felt slick, warm, and wet outside. The doorbell rang when I was about to pull them down for better access.

I felt her pussy lips clam up beneath the satin, suddenly nervous. I removed my hand from under her skirt, raising my index finger to my nose to inhale the perfume of her juice. Her cunt was definitely primed to go.

I opened the door to welcome the motley crew. Jackson said a quick hello as he slid past me, excited to see the bounty. Sam followed, then Benji, who waited for me to close the door behind him, then looked me in the eye.

"You still OK with this?"

"Yeah, I think so. Only live once and all that."

He grinned. "Alright, let's go."

We didn't have to go far, as the stairs began their ascent about five feet from the entrance. It was an impressive sight for the men; Natalie tied up against the newel post, her bulging milk jugs weighing heavily in her top.

I began the proceedings by taking Natalie's head in my hands, then kissed her as the group watched. I took my time tasting her salty lips as she giggled, giddily waiting. Then I pushed her face away and positioned myself so I wouldn't block the view for the men. I grabbed the bottom hem of her top and slowly rolled the fabric upward, dragging her milkers upward until the material cleared the nipples. At that point, each tit fell back downward, the aftershocks of gravity causing circular ripples until they came to rest against her chest.

She had been leaking all along, but the stimulation of the fabric of her top rubbing her nipples as it was pulled off caused a bubbling of milk to begin, the bumps of her areola collecting random drops of white as the rest dripped down, following her curves. I pushed her top further up so it rode across the top of her tits, allowing full access.

The men began to crowd towards us, mesmerized by the steady drips of milk she was producing. I warned them off with a look - it was her fantasy, but I would maintain control of the situation. They backed off as Natalie spoke up.

"Take off your shirts, boys!"

I stripped off my t-shirt immediately, then waited until the other men did the same. I put my hand behind Natalie's head and pushed her down so that her top side fell away from the post and toward the ground, bending at her waist against her hands bound together behind the post. The drips now fell directly from her nipples to the floor as the weight of her massive udders fell away from her chest, heaving downward.

They watched as I grabbed the base of her right tit with my left hand, gripping her firmly where the breast met her ribs. She groaned as the pressure of her milk increased from my grasp, and I let her tit swell a bit below my hand. Her nipple extended a bit as the weight of her milk pressed down, her drips becoming a stream.

I lightly flicked the engorged nipple with the nail of my right index finger around the base of the nipple, then lightly along the length. Natalie cried out as her tit fully opened up, the steady drips now replaced by fine streams of warm milk, distinct from each other but showering down to quickly create a puddle of milk on the floor.

Each man had unconsciously begun grabbing their groin as they watched me proceed, entranced by the view. I shifted my attention to her left tit now, moving to the other side of her. Soon her left side was streaming warm milk to the floor as well, the puddle below her growing into a lake of white.

Once again, giving a silent warning to the men to keep their distance, I raised her back up again so that she was vertical to the pole. Her milk streamed gracefully upward into the air, arcing gracefully down in a circular pattern, falling several feet away in a spray of drops.

I positioned myself in front of her, pushing her back against the post by her shoulders, keeping a foot between myself and her breasts. Her milk splashed against my bare chest, streaming down my belly and soaking the top seam of my jeans. I let her shower me a moment, grabbed each breast slightly behind the areola, then milked her with her nipples turned upward from my squeezing. She showered my face with her warm streams, the milk running down and stinging my eyes.

I remembered our guests and decided I had better continue the show. I let go of her boobs and took a quick look around. Sam and Benji had both unzipped their pants and were stroking themselves quietly as they watched Natalie's rack spew. Clearly not a tit man quite like the rest of us, Jackson had fully removed his pants and was doing a proper wank as he focused on her crotch, clearly fantasizing on what was behind the tight-fitting skirt.

I decided to give him some more material to work with. I hiked up Natalie's skirt above her hips, the skirt cloth bunched up between her lower back and the newel post. The white satin cloth of her panties followed the contours of her box, dipping into her slit to create a camel toe. The fabric was clearly soaked.

I knelt before her, her milk showering the back of my neck from above. I slowly stripped her panties down, rolling them down her curvy thighs. She had clearly trimmed her pelt earlier, a nice neat strip of dark fur that directed my eye down to where her hood began. I pulled the panties down further, then made her step up so I could free her from the garment.

Her snatch was already wide open, and her large labia were engorged and expectant of getting some attention. I quickly took her cunt into my mouth for a quick taste, probing her slit with my tongue, her inflamed pussy lips moistening the bottom of my face. I again remembered that we were torturing our guests.

I pulled my face from her, then stood and moved to her right side, pushing her body up against the post she was bound to. I grabbed her right calf, then, keeping her in balance, I raised her right leg up and to her side, hooking her from behind her knee. I reset myself to be able to keep her leg in this position. With her right leg held this way, her cunt was gaped open, her inner pink glistening with her dew.

"OK, Jackson, have a taste."

Jackson hungrily knelt in front of her, then dove his face into her pussy. She instinctively tried to close her thighs around him and was delighted when she couldn't, groaning as he explored her with his tongue. Keeping Sam and Benji in mind, I let Jackson feast just a bit longer, then moved her thigh so that the crook of her knee rested over his left shoulder. He happily burdened the weight of her leg, burrowing his face deeper into her cunt.

Now free, I climbed up two stairs, then, bracing my chest against the newel post, I could reach my arms around the column and grasp her tits from behind, my fingers beneath her heavy globes, my thumbs resting behind her areola on top. I commanded Benji and Sam to come a bit nearer, then raised her tits, my thumbs pressing down behind her spraying nipples. I directed her milk streams towards Benji, then Sam, manipulating her milk bags to spray both men. Both had removed their pants while I was occupied, each jacking himself unashamed. I lowered her milkers so that her spray fell upon their groins, her milk lubricating their shafts as they pumped themselves. Natalie moaned, clearly excited by all the attention.

lacuberas
lacuberas
47 Followers
12