Natalie has Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I had the men drenched, I released her breasts from my hands, all of us watching them bounce against her chest, save Jackson's head buried in her snatch. I descended the stairs, silently glancing at Natalie, ensuring everything was still OK. She smiled back, indicating things were more than just fine. I addressed the men.

"She's all yours."

Sam and Benji each rushed toward her, Benji going for her left tit. He stepped up the stairs, then popped her nipple into his mouth, hoisting the rest of the tit with his hand. Sam approached her from the right, reaching over her thigh propped up by Jackson, still blissfully buried in her box. Sam shook her right tit, watching the droplets of milk scatter on the floor.

Natalie moaned as the men explored her. Jackson finally relented and switched places with Sam, who hungrily began to slurp her snatch. I leaned against a nearby wall, watching my wife be devoured by the group. I felt a pang of jealousy, but I couldn't deny that it was hot as fuck.

Jackson made his move as soon as the opportunity arose, returning to her snatch, this time with help. Since Sam was shorter, he was to place himself up on the second stair. Benji placed himself on Natalie's right side. Jackson raised her upward against the post as far as the bound scarf would allow, her feet now off the ground. The other two men hooked their arms behind her knees, keeping her suspended and pinned against the post behind her. Her pussy was spread wide, her slit fully open and inviting.

Jackson inserted his dick, long and thin like the rest of him, deep into her as Sam and Benji kept her thighs split. Natalie gasped as he ground his cock into her. The angle she was being held at allowed for deep penetration, and she began to whimper a bit as Jackson pounded her, his hands holding her ass up against the post. Her tits began to bounce in a circular motion, the weight of her milk swinging her jugs as the rest of her body absorbed the shock deep inside her pussy. Jackson was becoming thoroughly drenched in all fluids woman.

After a bit, Benji also demanded some pie and made Jackson pull out. As I watched Benji thrust himself into Natalie, the thought occurred to me that this might not be his first time inside her, as she gave a knowing smile to him as he first penetrated her.

Natalie cried out as Benji pounded her against the post. Her moans turned to shrieks as he thrust his staff deeper into her snatch, increasing his speed. Still holding her right thigh open with his left arm, Jackson used his right hand to grab her tit, bouncing wildly with Benji's thrusts. He squeezed her just up from her nipple, timing his squeezes with Benji's thrusts. Her milk shot outward, spraying all three men, short bursts of steamy white liquid pumping out in rhythm with her groans and Benji's deep penetrations.

She came hard with Benji inside her, her body shuddering as the men held her open. Benji wisely withdrew himself from her before he blew his load. We all watched her pant, trying to catch her breath. Her pussy lips dilated and retracted as she gasped for air.

Once she had caught her breath, Sam got his chance. Benji traded places with him, and the two men shimmied her down the post for Sam's benefit. Sam's member was much like the man himself - not long, but thick and blunt. Sam plunged his cock into her cunt, and she took in his wide pudgy staff, her clit wet and engorged below her spread hood as she wrapped his girth with her hole. He grabbed her tits roughly, pressing them together to spray milky geysers onto his face with each thrust.

I could tell that Natalie was starting to get a sore back from being battered against the post, so I gave Sam another minute to have his way, then commanded him to pull out. Jackson and Benji gently brought Natalie's legs back together and her feet to the floor, and then I untied the scarf that bound her to the newel post.

"Oh my god, you guys." She stood there, stunned for a moment. But her plan wasn't quite complete, so she regained her composure. "Phew. OK, follow me."

We followed her down the hall. A large red mark extended from her neck down to her ass from the post she'd been tied to, and drops of milk trailed behind her, a small but steady gurgle dropping to the floor from her bouncing nipples.

She led us into the living room, then crawled onto our sofa on all fours. She crawled up the armrest to extend her hanging udders beyond the couch. I gathered several pillows together and placed them in the gap between her belly and the sofa cushion. She lowered herself down so that her rib cage rested upon the armrest, her tits swinging freely down in front of her.

I adjusted the pillows so that her ass was elevated and she was comfortably positioned. I brought her hands back behind her back, then lightly bound her wrists with the scarf. Her wet slit presented itself between her rounded ass, beckoning.

Benji stole a couple more pillows he had found in the corner, then placed them on the floor below Natalie's dripping milk jugs. He folded one of the pillows in half and put it on top of the other, then lay down below her, his head on the pillow. His head now elevated enough to take her tits into his mouth, he promptly began milking her, sucking her nipples with his lips.

Jackson eagerly mounted himself into Natalie from behind, straddling her with his left foot on the cushion she knelt on, his right foot on the floor. He thrust himself deep into her, grunting as he probed her depths. Sam stood by, wishing he had jumped her first.

I placed my cock into her mouth, careful not to step on Benji, who lay below me, keeping Natalie's milk flowing. I worried she might accidentally bite down, but even though she was being poked and prodded, she eagerly paid attention to my rod, working the bottom of my shaft with her tongue as I slowly fucked her mouth.

Jackson began to grunt deeper, Pushing Natalie's body deep into the pillows. His body stiffened, and he blew his load deep inside her with several deep thrusts. She gagged a bit as the recoil pushed her mouth down to the base of my shaft, so I held her shoulders so she wouldn't choke as he finished off inside her.

After Jackson had exhausted himself, he pulled out of her and collapsed onto the floor, panting. Sam eagerly replaced him, screwing his chubby member into her slit. She moaned as he mounted her like a dog, trying to make the moment last even though it was quickly coming to a close. Unable to hold his load any longer, he too pumped his seed into Natalie's cunt, making a deep grunt as he held onto her hips, emptying his balls into her.

After Sam had slowly pulled himself out of her snatch, I pulled myself out of her mouth. I placed myself behind her on the sofa. Her cunt lay open, streaked with semen. I knelt against her ass, raising her torso upward by bringing her bound hands toward my chest.

With Natalie's tits now leaning against her body, Bengi directed some of her milk streams onto his pulsing cock, lubricating himself. I held her back as he blew his load across her face and chest, covering her with his own white glaze.

And that is when the unspoken jealousy I had been feeling caught up with me. I looked down at my wife's beautiful pussy, glistening with other men's cum. Her face and tits were glazed by my friend's cock. And for a moment, I wasn't sure how I would resolve my sudden anger.

In the end, I went primal, which was also the right thing for Natalie. I tossed her back down onto the pillows, holding her bound wrists with my right hand. Her cunt, filled full with other men's lust, had to be emptied. I thrust myself down hard into her, probably a little harder than necessary, then slowly withdrew, my staff and head coated with cum. I carefully stepped down from the sofa, then placed myself back in front of her face as she hung over the armrest.

"Open your mouth."

She did so. I placed my cock deep into her mouth.

"You need to clean me off."

She obliged, swallowing the cum as she licked it off me. I repeated this several more times, deeply thrusting into her and cleaning her slit with my withdrawal, then feeding her Sam and Jackson's genetics.

Once I had polished her cunt clean, I mounted her again. I pounded her, tightly clutching the flesh of her hips as my cock, powered by both anger and lust, bulged tight deep inside her hole. She groaned as I slammed her hard, my balls aching as they smashed against her clit. With a final great release, I filled her back up, the cream in her pussy now mine and mine alone.

And in the end, it was alright. The men left, she collapsed in exhaustion, and I sat on the sofa alone, thinking. What was the point of being jealous anyway? Crazy comes with benefits, and all jealousy would do is chase those benefits away. You only live once and all that.

12