Natalie is a Work of Art Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,226 Followers

Almost immediately as she reached her desk another text came.

"Good girl, Natalie. Now flirt with him from across the room."

Natalie really started to get nervous. Just how far was this going to go?

Natalie usually didn't use flirting to get what she wanted. She always considered it disingenuous and something to which only manipulative girls would resort. She had, however, learned a few flirting techniques from her girl friends in college. If she really committed confidently, Natalie thought she might be able to pull it off. Interestingly, her pantiless wet pussy tingled with anticipation when she decided to go for it.

When Natalie caught my eye, I pretended to look surprised that she had just handed me her panties, and quickly hid them in my pocket.

Natalie smiled and silently blew me a kiss from across the room, hoping that I wouldn't be able to see how nervous she was. Hopping back up onto her desk, she sat her bare ass down and crossed her legs, letting her skirt ride up even higher than it was before. I could tell she was extremely shy doing this and trying to hide it, which made the whole scenario even more sexy. Natalie's nervous breathing gave her away though, the nipples of her young breasts pressing against her top as the perky mounds rose and fell beautifully.

With both hands, Natalie took the clip out of her long silky hair and let it fall about her shoulders, the golden blonde locks cascading down to the middle of her back. Closing her eyes and laying her head back, Natalie shook her hair from side to side as she ran her hands through the shiny strands to give it that sexy tussled look. She may not have had a lot of practice flirting, but she seemed to be learning quickly.

Natalie felt so embarrassed and tried not to notice several of her students staring at her. She knew those horny guys were all fucking her in their minds, thinking about doing unbelievably perverted things to her. The young teacher even thought she saw a few of them rubbing themselves through their pants. She tried hard to ignore them and just concentrate on flirting with me as she had been told. That feeling of power, though...sexual power over her male students was very intoxicating.

I did notice that Natalie had started bouncing her right leg which was crossed on top of her left. The bounces were short and quick, and after a few minutes, she started to wiggle her hips in a circular grinding motion. At first I thought it was just nervousness, but after a while I began to suspect that she was discretely masturbating herself...right there, on her desk, in front of her students.

Natalie couldn't help noticing how liberated she began to feel with no panties, no bra, and her bare ass sitting on the top of her own desk...WHILE her students were fantasizing about fucking her.

Still pleasuring herself as discretely as possible, Natalie began playing with her glasses. Making eye contact with me, she flipped her long hair back and began gently sucking on the end of the frames. She felt a little silly trying to be sexy, but when she noticed how hard I was getting from across the room, she found it exciting, and even empowering that she could have that much of an effect on me.

Losing some nervousness as she started to enjoy the teasing, Natalie arched her back and stretched her arms out wide, her young breasts jutting forward. I looked her over intently, making no secret of staring at her pronounced nipples straining against the blouse of her dress.

Natalie looked down at her pert breasts and then peered up at me over the top of her glasses, flashing a naughty smile that said: "I know what you're looking at."

Natalie also knew that I was fucking her in my mind, and the thought sent her over the edge. Gently biting her lip and closing her eyes, Natalie's legs bounced faster and faster as little earthquakes of orgasm began to overtake her.

"Mmmmmm," Natalie sighed in pleasure as she came silently, right there in front of her entire class...and her students were none the wiser. She flashed a cute smile at me as both of us enjoyed the moment, knowing it would be our shared secret that she had just come in front of her students.

Moments later, the bell rang to end class. As Natalie shifted her attention to her students leaving, I discretely sent another text to her phone.

As her mobile buzzed, Natalie suddenly remembered that she was actually being watched by some unknown person who was forcing her to do these things, at least that's what she thought. Moistening her lips nervously, she picked up the phone and opened the text message.

"That was unbelievably hot watching you come, Natalie," the text read. "When all of your students leave, lock the door and then ask him to return your panties. You will do WHATEVER you have to do to get them back."

Natalie gently bit her lip in thought. At least she had planning time now so her next class wasn't coming in for about an hour. She had to think of something quick, though.

As I stood up to leave, Natalie called after me.

"Hey," Natalie smiled cutely. "Can we talk about my observation now?"

"Sure, if you like," I replied, trying to conceal how excited I was that she had chosen to follow my commands.

"Why don't you lock the door so we won't be disturbed," Natalie suggested, still perched on her desk.

I walked over to the door and locked the deadbolt. Turning around to face Natalie again, I noticed she had laid face down on the top of her desk with her hands resting under her chin smiling cutely. Her legs were bent at the knees behind her, giving little kicks back and forth up in the air in those sexy three-inch sky blue heels. She was just so adorable.

"So," Natalie tried to up the cuteness level by playing girlishly with a lock of her long blonde hair, "how do you think I did?"

I walked slowly to her desk. "You were...full of surprises today."

"You weren't expecting me to do well?" Natalie gave me some really convincing puppy dog eyes.

"I wasn't expecting you to take your underwear off and give it to me in the middle of class," I responded.

"I'm sorry about that," Natalie peered at me over the top of her glasses again, "I was just feeling really naughty today."

"I see," was the only reply I was going to give her. I wanted to make Natalie work for it.

"Can I have my panties back now?" Natalie tilted her head to one side and smiled cutely.

I smiled back. "Convince me."

Natalie was caught a little off guard by my answer. She was really new at this game, and wasn't exactly sure how to take it to another level.

"Um...I..." Natalie hesitated.

"Well?" I prompted her.

Even through the cutest smile, Natalie couldn't hide her nervousness, but she was determined to go through with this.

Slowly tugging her skirt up over her hips, Natalie exposed the curves of her perfectly adorable rear.

"So...what do you do to girl teachers when they've been naughty?" Natalie said softly, giving me a submissive smile.

"Oh, nice line, Natalie," I thought to myself, "she's starting to get the hang of this."

Smiling slightly at her tease, I walked to the side of her desk and caressed her rear gently. Natalie's entire body tensed as she took in a nervous breath. This was something new for her, a line she had never crossed before. She was really nervous, but Natalie kept going. Part of her felt like she had to go through with it to please whoever was watching them. Her naughty side however, was enjoying the game we were playing with each other.

Looking back over her shoulder at me, Natalie wiggled her ass invitingly from side to side. I took the hint and slapped my hand on her rear.

"Oooo..." Natalie smiled and squinched her eyes shut, playfully pretending that the slap had hurt. I responded by slapping her ass again, this time a little harder. Natalie closed her eyes and laid her head back.

"Mmm...yes," Natalie sighed, the long blonde locks of her gorgeous hair caressing her shoulders and back.

(SMACK)

A hard slap came down on Natalie's ass, causing her to yelp. She jumped in reflex, flashing an uneasy smile at me as she tried to conceal her nervousness.

When I moved my hand between her lovely toned legs, Natalie froze in tension as she realized what I was about to do to her. She bit her lip in anticipation as I gently made tiny circles with my finger around the entrance to her pussy.

"Ohgod..." Natalie braced herself for what she knew was coming. I teased her labia very slowly, over and over, drawing out the tension and driving Natalie insane with expectation.

"You're always such a good girl, Natalie." I said as I tortured her labia with my gentle touch, sending tiny surges of pleasure through her entire body.

"Um!" Natalie involuntarily jerked every time my finger hit a really sensitive spot.

"I wonder...have you ever been a bad girl?" I brushed over her clitoris one time, just to torture Natalie with a brief jolt of pleasure before returning to my slow teasing circles around her pussy entrance.

"Ooo!" Natalie's body jerked out of reflex as my fingers toyed with her.

"So, Natalie," I said as if I was interrogating her, "let's find out just how bad of a girl you've been. Have you ever been fucked before?"

Natalie closed her eyes and nodded as she concentrated on my torturous hand. "A few times in college."

"How many times?" I asked.

"Two or three," Natalie replied.

(SMACK)

"OHH!"

I spanked her ass hard causing her to jump. "EXACTLY how many?"

"Three...UM!!"

I rewarded each answer with another brush across her clitoris.

"Anything really wild?"

Natalie shook her head no, her mind begging me to touch her clit again. "Twice in my dorm, UM!! Once in...AH!!...in the back seat of a car. Nothing like this...OH!!"

Natalie's mouth fell open as I inserted a finger inside her pussy.

"Ah!" The young teacher yiped as I entered her. Immediately, I began moving my finger in and out of her pussy, my other hand bringing down another slap on Natalie's rear.

(SMACK)

"Oh!" She jumped as my hand struck her ass hard.

"Was it the same guy all three times?" I continued her interrogation.

Natalie shook her head. "Two...UM!! Two different guys."

"Let me guess," I said as I inserted a second finger into her pussy and began sliding them back and forth inside her. "One was the 'nice guy' and the other was the 'bad boy' right?"

Natalie nodded quickly, struggling for control she no longer had. She gasped as she felt the walls of her pussy expand, allowing my fingers to penetrate deeper, while a hard slap on her rear provoked another yelp from the young art teacher.

(SMACK)

"OH!!"

I knew the answer to my next question already, but I wanted to make Natalie admit it.

"So...which one was more fun?" I asked inserting a third finger into her pussy.

"Oooo!" Natalie gasped from the sensation as my fingers moved rhythmically back and forth inside her wet pussy. She involuntarily began to pump her hips trying to pull more pleasure out of my probing hand.

"Which one, Natalie?" I prompted, thrusting my fingers faster and faster inside her, each stroke going back and forth across her sensitive g-spot producing the cutest sexiest girly yelps from her.

"Why are you...OH!! Why are doing this to me?" Natalie asked, flinging her head back and gripping the sides of the table.

(SMACK)

"OHH!"

"Answer my question, Natalie," I demanded simultaneously slapping her ass hard and driving my fingers deep into her cunt.

"Ohhhhh...fuck..." Natalie whimpered. "Yes...the bad boy...ohgod keep doing that...please keep doing that...(SMACK)...OH!!"

"It was the back seat of the bad boy's car, wasn't it?"

(SMACK)

"OH!! Y-Yes," Natalie confessed.

"Your parents never knew about this guy, did they?"

"Ohgod!!" Natalie held onto the table tightly as my fingers began thrusting faster inside her love canal.

"DID they?" (SMACK)

"OH!!" Natalie yelped. "N-no, they never...UMM!!...never found out."

"You bad bad little girl." (SMACK)

"OH!!" Natalie cried out as I spanked her gorgeous ass particularly hard.

As I continued to spank the young teacher, my strokes inside her pussy got faster and faster. "You enjoyed being naughty, didn't you." I said more as a statement than a question.

Natalie nodded quickly.

"You loved it when he fucked you in the back seat of his car." (SMACK)

"UMM!!" Natalie confessed everything. "YES!"

"He made you come really really hard...and you fucking LOVED it." (SMACK)

"YES!!"

"Tell me what you want from me, then," I said refusing to let up on my relentless torture of her pussy. "What naughty things do you want me to do to you?"

(SMACK)

Natalie bit her lip in tension, her eyes closed tight as she felt the orgasm building. "I...want you to...AH!...keep doing that to me...UM!...spank me while you...OH!!...make me come...ohgod..."

I began a series of hard, repeated slaps on Natalie's bare ass, spanking her relentlessly as my other hand went into overdrive and started to finger blast her pussy.

"Ooooo!" Natalie squealed in extreme pleasure, her cries muffled as she bit on her knuckle in a desperate attempt to keep control, wiggling her hips and squirming her pussy against my probing hand as her ass was repeatedly spanked.

"UMMMM!! UMMMMMMM!!" With a huge muffled squeal, Natalie's pussy clinched around my hand. She was having an orgasm...a big one. I could feel her entire body shaking as she squinched her eyes shut and yelled a muffled scream into her hand.

"MMMMMM!! MMMMMMMM!!" Natalie's scream would have been deafening had she not been biting on her hand. With a final slap on her ass, Natalie's entire body froze as all of her sexual frustration was released in one cataclysmic orgasm of pleasure. It was if her pussy had a mind of its own, gripping my probing fingers tight from all directions as she came.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM!!" The young art teacher squealed at the top of her lungs and then collapsed onto the table, taking deep breaths and sighing with pleasure as I gave little tiny strokes inside her pussy, bringing her back down gently. Laying her head down, Natalie closed her eyes and smiled to herself in satisfaction, her lovely blonde locks caressing the table.

"Good girl," I stroked her hair with my free hand, each gentle caress across her g-spot caused Natalie to twitch involuntarily. She giggled with contentment each time her body reacted to the little jolts of pleasure surging through her. Finally, I felt her pussy release its grip on my fingers as I pulled them out of her, provoking another adorably cute little squeal from the young girl.

I walked over to the end of the table, facing her.

"That was amazing!" Natalie said smiling up at me. "I've never had someone do that to me before."

I leaned down and kissed Natalie passionately. She closed her eyes and eagerly returned the kiss, parting her lips to allow us both to explore each other's warm wet mouths.

"So, you naughty little girl," I said softly as I pulled away from our kiss. "Have you ever sucked on a cock before?"

The young art teacher looked up at me, moistening her lips and answering nervously. "Once," her voice trembled.

"The bad boy again?" I figured.

Natalie gave a slight nod of admission.

"Typical," I said undoing my trousers. "When good girls date bad boys they do all kinds of sexual things they wouldn't normally do."

Natalie's eyes widened when she saw my large cock for the first time. It was definitely bigger than the one she had sucked on before. She wasn't sure if she could fit something that large inside her mouth, but she was determined to go for it.

"Do you know why?" I continued. "It's because all good girls want to be naughty, and if a good girl dates a bad boy, she can pretend that all the perverted things she ends up doing were really his idea."

I placed my hard cock directly in front of her lips.

"So, Natalie," I challenged her, "it's your turn to be the naughty girl."

Natalie looked up at me submissively as I talked.

"You're going to take my cock in that lovely warm moist mouth of yours and suck me dry, not because I'm making you, but because you want to."

Natalie hesitated a moment. Did she want to? Could she really go through with this? What if someone with a master key opened the door and saw her sucking on another teacher's cock? Was the unknown person who had been texting her going to be watching? Would doing this make her a bad girl? It certainly was naughty for her to do this.

Very naughty.

She knew I was right though. She did want this.

She wanted to be a bad girl.

With a look of complete submission, Natalie slowly opened her mouth and began to envelop my shaft.

"That's it, Natalie." I encouraged her as she took almost the entire length of my cock and began bobbing her head back and forth, bathing me with her warm moist mouth.

Natalie was timid at first, unsure if she was doing it right, but when she heard moans of pleasure coming from me, she got a little more confident.

"Mmm," Natalie sighed with desire as she started working me harder, her long blonde hair caressing me with each bob of her head, her hands reaching around my back to get more leverage, and her heels still giving little playful kicks in the air.

"Dayum Nat," I sighed in pleasure. "You're REALLY getting into this."

Natalie giggled as she used her arms to pull me closer to her and send my cock further down her throat.

"Oh jeez, Natalie," I said, both surprised and a little impressed. "That feels fucking amazing."

Natalie kept going, working my cock faster and faster, her adorable three-inch baby blue heels kicking back and forth like a schoolgirl lying on her bed doing her homework.

Except this was Natalie, the twenty-two year old former schoolgirl turned art teacher who was giving me the blowjob of a lifetime.

"Ohgod, Natalie!" I barely got the words out. "You're going to make me come. Please don't stop, Nat. PLEASE keep going!"

I knew I was babbling, but it was all I could do to just stay standing as the young art teacher sucked and sucked my over sensitive cock with amazing long rapid pulls over and over and over again.

"Oh fuck!!" I cried out as the dam burst, firing my liquid down her throat. Natalie wouldn't let up, continuing to use the most amazing suction with her mouth, cheeks, and tongue as she drained me dry.

"Oh my fucking god," I sighed as Natalie slowly brought me back down with longer, more gentle pulls on my trembling over sensitive cock.

With a few final bobs of her head, Natalie's gorgeous blue eyes looked up at me for approval.

"Mygod, Natalie," I sighed as she released my cock from her mouth's warm embrace. "That was fucking amazing."

Natalie tilted her head to the side and smiled cutely. "Did you like that?"

I placed my hand gently under her chin. "My goodness yes."

Natalie began kicking her heels in the air again. "So, do I get my panties back now?"

"I think you've definitely earned them." I said, reaching into my pocket and placing them on the table.

Natalie hopped down and took her panties, putting them back on one leg at a time. As she wiggled her hips to pull them up under her short skirt, the young teacher flashed a cute smile at me.

"That was really fun," Natalie admitted timidly. "Maybe you can...evaluate me again soon."

"Count on it," I said redoing my trousers and gathering my things. Heading for the door, I unlocked it and headed out, giving Natalie a friendly wave.

Once the door closed, Natalie took one of her folders and began fanning her face and neck.

"Wow! That was so hot." She thought to herself. "What he did to me with those hands was amaz..."

Natalie's phone buzzed in mid-thought.

"Ohmygod!" Natalie suddenly remembered. "Was someone watching us the whole time?"

Hesitantly, the young teacher read the text.

Daphne123
Daphne123
2,226 Followers