Natalie Learns Her Place

Story Info
Many men later, Natalie knows her place.
2.1k words
4.54
12.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been fucked and i had loved it. I especially loved knowing that i had the female role instead of the male role, which was the normal one for me, historically.

I loved being "beneath". I loved being the weaker of the two people. I loved being the repository instead of the one giving. I just loved the feelings of horniness and desire and need and then orgasm as i was fucked by a man.

And still I did not fancy him. I was a man still, there in my head. I loved his cock and pleasing that piece of him but i did not fancy him. I wasn't gay. I never looked at men and thought "wow, what a hunk." I looked at men and thought "use me if you need to and please have a lovely cock to do it with."

I lay there on the bed, in the afterglow of my orgasm, content and happy. My cunt was sore but not too bad. My legs ached from being held tightly and pressed in ways i didn't normally go but in the main, i was feeling electric.

Lewis stirred and got up, going to his phone and typing as i watched him. I tried to fancy him but couldn't. I thought about his cock: I looked at it, soft and swinging as he walked about and felt a twinge of desire for it. I closed my eyes and thought about what had just happened. I shuddered a little and stretched and relived the feeling of having Lewis inside me. I knew it was a feeling I would want again.

"I'll be right back," he said to me as he left the bedroom. I heard him go downstairs and move around. There was silence then the sound of furniture being moved around. Or so it sounded to me.

Lewis came back up after a few minutes and looked through my toy collection. He found the bondage starter kit and held up the velcro straps that went around the thigh and wrist and held them together. He nodded to himself and collected the soft black rope too and moved to go back downstairs again.

"Come on, Natalie. Downstairs."

I was slightly worried and a little intrigued but mainly just compliant in my role as Natalie.

He had gone into the kitchen and I followed. There on the kitchen floor was our coffee table from the sitting room.

"Come and lie down on this, sissy. Face down. With your knees on the floor," he said. He was smiling and very up-beat.

Nervously, I did as he asked and knelt on the floor and then lay forwards over the table so my belly rested on the edge and my head dangled slightly over the opposite side.

I felt the velcro straps placed around the top of my thighs and then he told me to put my arms back. I looked at him, worried. He laughed and said "Don't worry. You are truly fucked already, sissy. Anything else is just a bonus for you now."

I had no idea what that meant but i reluctantly put my arms back and he strapped them in so they were held beside my thighs.

Lewis then tied my legs to the coffee table legs and cut the rope and then tied a loop around my neck and tied those ends around the other two legs of the coffee table. I was well and truly held in place.

"OK, here is the thing, sissy. I have to go home for a few hours. I have things to do there but you will be glad to know that some images of you are posted on certain websites already and i have left invitations for anyone to come here and just turn up at your back door (excuse the pun) and just fuck you and then leave you."

"I will leave by the front and put something heavy against the kitchen door so no-one robs you or misuses your house but you in the kitchen are fair game.

I just stared at him with my mouth open. I could not believe him. Was he being truthful? Winding me up perhaps?

"I beg your pardon?" I stammered. "You can't be serious?" I queried.

Lewis just looked down at me and smiled, then laughed. You are so fucked, sissy. There have already been 4 replies to your very kind offer." He laughed as he turned, to open the back gate and leave the kitchen door open.

"You can't do this!" I shouted. "This is fucking insane. Untie me Lewis, now!"

He came over to me then and pulled my head back painfully so I was staring at him, shocked. "Don't ever give me orders, sissy. Do you fucking understand that?" he hissed. I looked at him again, in a new light and shuddered and nodded meekly. "Good girl," he said.

He left then, moving the dining table to behind the door to close it. In a moment I heard the front door close and I was all alone.

My heart raced. My breathing was heavy. I pulled at the straps and at the rope but I could not move. I sank back onto the table and sobbed then in both frustration and fear.

I swore at the non-existent Lewis then and felt better for a moment but i could not move from my prone position on the table.

Minutes passed. And more. And more. I could not see the clock on the wall so I had no idea what time it was. I was getting bored and my knees hurt on the floor. Then i heard a noise behind me, from the garden and i froze, listening. Footsteps, walking this way.

"Fucking hell." a male voice said behind me. "What a fucking sight," he said. I felt a hand on my arse and i begged him to let me go. I would give him £50, no £100, to untie me.

The man was silent but then said "Nah." and continued with "what i want is this," and he ran a finger along my crack and pressed the tip of it against my cunt. My head dropped over the table and i began to sob.

"That's it baby, cry for Daddy."

"Oh fuck" was the only phrase that i could muster in my head at that point.

The man readied himself behind me. I heard the removal of clothing and then he spat and I felt a hand on me, wetting me. Then hands held on to my waist and i felt him push against me. I wailed then but he pushed inwards until i couldn't fight it anymore and he was in me. He talked to himself. He talked to me. However, he fucked me fast and deep. His movements slapped into me and i was fucked by him for a couple of minutes before i felt him push harder and then stop and then cum inside me. He almost purred as i slumped down around the table. I had felt every ejaculation from him and i lay still with him twitching inside me.

After a few moments, he pulled out of me and got dressed and left, whistling to himself.

I continued to lie there, in a state of shock at being fucked by this unknown man. I tried to analyse it then decided not to. What was the point? Then there was another sound outside and i groaned and cried deep sobs.

"Hello baby," this second man said to me. "I see you have been fucked already. You are going to be easy now, aren't you? Not give Tony any problems?" he said, I guess in a rhetorical way. I took it that way and did not reply.

The situation was like the first man but he fucked me for longer. He held on to my waist more and pulled me towards him as he pounded into me. I was gasping with his efforts and i was glad when he finally came inside me.

After he left, there were at least 4 more men over the next hour. All did the same basic things: all leaving, having cum inside me. I was numb to it by then. I was a cum-dump for these men. I had switched off and was just accepting their use of me.

The next visit was two men and that was my first time being fucked whilst being face-fucked. I gagged several times, lost in the thrill of being held at both ends by hands whilst cocks worked inside me. They left having swapped places and leaving cum in me at both ends.

I had not orgasmed once throughout this ordeal. I was not turned on by these men. My cock remained limp but my body was responding to the repeated fuckings. It was betraying me and i was OK with that towards the end.

It was several hours later and quite a few men later when finally I heard the front door open and I heard the dining table being moved. Lewis came in and looked at me.

"Well, sissy. You look like you have been well and truly fucked. You have cum everywhere. All over your arse and thighs. It is over your face and in your hair, for Christ's sake." And he laughed.

He went out and locked up the garden and came back in. He untied me then and i just stayed there. "There are so many pictures of you now on the website. You are trending! The pictures are being swapped around. You are a trendy sissy," and he laughed.

Lewis untied the neck rope from the table but kept it around my neck. "Right, come on sissy. Get on your hands and knees and walk with me." He pulled at the leash then and i lurched forwards, crawling along behind him.

Lewis walked upstairs and i struggled to follow, head down. We went back to the bedroom and he quickly undressed, climbing then onto the bed and lying down. He pulled me up on to the bed and told me to straddle his cock, which was rock hard and twitching.

"Now what you had today was a valuable lesson, sissy, in to your role. You are to be a slut for cock. You are going to please any man who looks sideways at you. You are going to be so pliant and eager to have him inside you, it is going to be obscene. Do you understand, sissy?"

I looked at him and i just nodded, simply.

"Good girl," he said as he nodded too. Now, suck my cock and get it wet. Do a good job on it. Show me how much you like my cock."

With that, i worked his cock properly, eager to please him. I forgot the other men in that moment as i tried my best to please Lewis.

He was moaning and twitching and hold me until he finally pulled me off his cock. "Good sissy. That was fucking awesome. Now climb on it and ride it until you orgasm. You understand me? This is your moment now."

I nodded at him and straddled his hips. I held his cock in my hand and positioned it against my cunt, rubbing it slowly along my crack, enjoying the feeling and enjoying watching Lewis as he groaned and closed his eyes.

I held it tighter and then pushed by bottom back onto it and i felt it slide easily inside me. I pushed down on it until i was sat on it completely. I then began to ride his cock, slowly at first, getting used to the angles and movements.

Pretty soon i was bouncing up and down on his cock in a frenzy of lust, my still limp cock twirling around in its cage as i moved. I could imagine my buttocks jiggling throughout all this and that image turned me on even more.

I plunged up and down on his cock and i ground my arse into him at times then came out of him to then bounce back onto him. I was riding him fiercely and my orgasm was building but not quite there.

Lewis was holding me then and he talked to me as his sissy, telling me how pleased he was with my efforts today: how proud he was with what i had endured and how he was enjoying me riding his cock.

His words confused me and thrilled me and they were what i needed to really dive into the moment and i finally orgasmed on him, my legs giving way in those first moments so that Lewis held me up in his strong arms and thrust into me hard, prolonging the orgasm until i was gasping with it all. I finally collapsed forwards onto Lewis and he held me as the orgasm subsided.

God, how i loved being fucked!