A Game of HORSE Pt. 01

Story Info
Brady loses a bet and becomes Brandi.
6k words
4.7
77.2k
144

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emelle78
emelle78
716 Followers

Chapter 1: Katie's Experiment

Peter and I had been friends since we played basketball together in middle school. I was the wiry point guard and he got the rebounds. Neither of us could shoot but we thought we were Kyrie Irving and LeBron James and planned to lead the varsity to the state championship when we got to high school.

Unfortunately, I stayed wiry and short while Peter filled in and practiced relentlessly, developing a jump shot and learning to play defense. Our first year in high school he made JV while I got cut from the freshman team. By the time we were 18 he was captain of the varsity, 6'2" and solid, while I was barely 5'7" and still scrawny. I didn't even have facial hair yet, while Peter always seemed to need a shave. I had given up on organized sports, mostly due to my lack of size. I focused on the band and the drama club instead. I played the trumpet and had a supporting role in the school play.

Peter was also a top-notch stud in our high school, while I was mostly unlucky with girls. I had a few girlfriends from the drama club but it never amounted to much. Peter, on the other hand, had a steady stream of popular girls that he fooled around with, but never any serious relationships. I also knew that Peter was bi and had had a few hookups with some of the other top athletes at our school, but that was all on the down low and I never mentioned it or even cared one way or the other.

Despite our different social circles Peter and I stayed friends, playing video games and sometimes shooting hoops in his driveway. He lived right down the street so it seemed like we were always crossing paths or giving each other rides to school or the mall or wherever.

One day in the spring of our senior year Peter and I were playing HORSE and I was on a hot streak, making shot after shot. I beat him soundly and was feeling good about myself until Peter's older sister, Katie, pulled into the driveway. She was older, like 25, and really smart. She worked for a biotech company and lived on her own but came to visit now and then. I always hated it when she was around because she treated me like I was a little kid. She loved to tease me about my size.

She got out of the car and heard me trash-talking about what a great shooter I was, and how Peter couldn't touch me at HORSE.

"Brady," she said, shaking her head, "It's too bad you don't play ball anymore -- the girls' team could really use you!" That was a typical Katie comment. She and Peter both laughed.

"Fuck you Katie," I replied.

She laughed again. "I don't know, Brady. If your dick's as little as the rest of you, I don't think it would be worth my time."

"OUCH!" Peter said, laughing hysterically now.

"Fuck you too, Peter!" I shouted, throwing the ball at him. "How about I kick your ass in HORSE again!"

"I can't!" he hooted, "I'm laughing too hard!"

I was pissed. Katie always go the best of me. She saw I was mad, with my face all red.

"Brady, Brady," she said apologetically, "I'm sorry. I was joking."

"Yeah, right," I said. "You're always joking."

"No, really, I mean it," she offered. "But seriously -- you know from all those plays that you've been in -- you have fine features. You're really good looking!"

I looked at her suspiciously.

She nodded encouragingly. "I mean it. Good looking -- in a slightly feminine way -- like Brad Pitt. Nothing wrong with that!"

"Yeah, right," I sulked. No one was getting me mixed up with Brad Pitt. I was sure about that.

She paused, studying me.

"What?" I asked. She was up to something.

"What if ---," she started.

My eyes narrowed.

"What if ---- you let me dress you up like a girl?"

"WHAT?" I replied. "Are you fucking kidding me?"

"No, really! You know you have that feminine vibe -- your skin is smooth and you have high cheekbones and that nice, girlish ass. Hell, you don't even have an Adam's apple. Why not try it? Who knows, maybe it will get you a good part in the next play?" She was trying not to laugh, I could tell.

"Fuck you, Katie!" I shouted.

"Aww, come on," she pleaded. "We're working on these new prosthetic breasts at my company and I've been dying to try them out on someone. We have to test them before we can do a trial on cancer patients. What do you say? Just once? For the sake of science?"

"Prosthetic breasts? Are you insane?" I bellowed.

"They're totally lifelike!" she protested. "We just developed the prototype. You'll think you'll have real tits, I swear!"

I couldn't believe it. She was serious.

"How about this," Peter interjected. "We play another game of HORSE and if I win, you let Katie dress you up and put tits on you?"

I was dumbfounded. I couldn't believe they were even proposing a deal like this. But for some reason, without thinking, I blurted out, "And if I win?"

"Then . . . Katie does whatever you say?" He looked at Katie for confirmation.

"All I want her to do is leave me alone. Forever!" I stormed.

"Katie?" Peter asked.

"Sounds like a deal!" she said, clapping her hands together.

"OK!" Peter said, stepping to the corner and tossing a swish. "There's H!" He grabbed the ball and tossed it to me, hard.

I caught it and suddenly realized that had just bet the captain of the varsity that I would beat him at HORSE or dress up like a girl with fake tits. Did I really do that?

"Wait a minute!" I protested. "I didn't agree to this!"

"Yes you did!" Peter barked. "You set the stakes and Katie agreed. And anyway, five minutes ago you were talking about what a great shooter you are. You scared now? Don't think you can beat me?"

As you might have guessed, I went cold and Peter didn't miss a shot. Three minutes later Katie was leading me into the house, rubbing her hands with glee. "You're going to love this, Brady. I guaranty it!"

I tried to protest, but it was no use. And somewhere, deep down, I had to admit I was excited about letting Katie dress me up. That's why I made the bet, I realized later. I always loved it when I got my makeup done before a play -- sitting still while one of the girls powdered me and painted my eyes. There was something exciting about it, so I took a deep breath and resigned myself to my fate.

Katie brought me up to her room and opened her closet. We were about the same size.

"I think I have some things that will fit you," she pondered. She pulled out a pink halter top with three buttons down the front and held it against me.

"Perfect!" she exclaimed and handed it to me. The top felt soft and the fabric was incredibly thin. The idea of wearing it gave me a thrill, but I tried to act nonchalant. If Katie thought I was excited about this she'd never let me hear the end of it.

She handed me a short white skirt. "I think this will work," she said, then opened a drawer filled with lingerie. She rooted through the lacy underthings until she pulled out a sheer, black bra and panty set and added it to the pile in my hands.

"Let's get started with that and she how it goes," she said in a businesslike way. "But first we need to get you ready."

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yes, ready," she confirmed. "We need to shave that little bit of fuzz you have and get you all nice and smooth. Plus you've been playing basketball, so Lord knows you need a shower!"

"But—," I protested. This wasn't part of the deal.

She slapped my face, hard.

"OW!" I protested, rubbing my check.

"No buts!" she barked. She had a stern look on her face I had never seen before. "You lost the bet, and now you're mine! This is important -- it's research! So get in the bathroom and strip!"

I obeyed, quickly scampering into the bathroom. On some level I knew I wanted to submit. I wanted Katie to take charge, and she was more than willing. For the next fifteen minutes Katie acted like a professional in a lab, completely unphased by my naked body. She ordered me into the shower and washed me with a sponge, then took a razor and shaved the light fuzz on my upper lip and my armpits. I had given up any kind of resistance, so when she took the razor to my pubic hair and carefully followed the contours of my balls I held perfectly still. When she was done she roughly turned me so I was facing away and bent me over, inspecting my ass and shaving a few stray hairs she discovered there. I was in a position of total submission, bent over naked in the shower, Katie spreading my ass cheeks with one hand and holding a razor in the other. I trembled with anticipation. I loved being manhandled by this powerful woman.

When she was done she slapped my ass playfully and exclaimed, "Good boy! Now it's time to dress you up. After you dry off come back to my room!"

Katie had everything spread out on the bed, waiting for me. It was the kind of outfit a girl would wear to a fancy summer picnic. There was the pink top and white skirt, and the black lacy bra and panties. There was a pair of cute sandals and a blonde wig. On the counter was a makeup kit with lipstick and nail polish.

Katie opened a plastic case. "These are the new breasts we're working on," she explained. They were firm and full, with hard nubby nipples sticking out. "We'll start with these -- I've been waiting to try them out for weeks! The problem is, we can't try them on a healthy woman because they already have breasts so I've been looking for a guy to volunteer. It's hard to find one who's willing but isn't totally creepy -- that's why you're perfect! I think you're going to love them."

I thought for a moment. "But then -- why do you want to dress me up also?" I asked. At that point, I was incredibly excited and didn't want Katie to get second thoughts, but I had to ask.

She looked at me and smiled. "Oh, this is just for fun," she laughed, then looked at me seriously. "You're loving it, aren't you?"

I nodded.

"I knew it," she said. "I think Peter's going to love it too."

Katie's words echoed in my head as she spread the gel on my chest. Peter's going to love me dressed as a girl? It hadn't occurred to me before, but the idea made me tingle. Is that was this was all about?

My thoughts were broken when Katie carefully placed the orbs on my chest and wrapped an Ace bandage around me to hold them in place while the gel cured. "These are experimental technology," she explained. "They're 3-D printed from a new polymer we developed that mimics human tissue, and we embedded a microscopic electrical network that's like a nervous system. The gel is conductive, so any touch on the surface of the orb is transmitted directly to your chest. It will feel like part of your body."

She handed me a pill and a glass of water. "Take this," she ordered.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It will increase the sensation in your pecs. Trust me." I took the pill and waited while Katie fiddled with her phone. "Just recording some data for our trial," she explained. "I'll let you know when you can move."

After about five minutes Katie removed the bandage. I looked down and saw firm, perky breasts rising from my chest capped by pink nipples like pencil erasers. They were sensational, between a B and C-cup in size.

I cautiously twisted my torso and saw them sway gently, but more importantly I felt them moving with my body, as if they were a perfectly natural part of me. The edges had bonded with my skin so you couldn't even tell where they began or ended and somehow Katie matched the skin tone perfectly, like they had been made just for me.

"Feel good?" Katie asked. I nodded in amazement as she tapped on her phone. "Great!" she said. "Now let's try this . . ."

She took my right breast in her hand and I gasped. The feeling was intense. It was so sensitive, and every movement of her hand was like a charge that went straight to my core. She gently massaged my naked tit, making me shudder. My body tingled with excitement. It felt like getting my balls rubbed, pure pleasure.

"Yes!" she cried. "They feel totally natural, don't they?"

"Oh, my God," I gasped as she continued to feel me up. "Better than natural!"

"Excellent," she gushed, then she surprised me by leaning forward and sucking my left nipple into her mouth while she continued squeezing. "Oh, fuck!" I shouted, "That feels amazing!" Her lips were warm and wet and I could feel every flick of her tongue. The feeling was all new and totally erotic. I wanted her to suck on my tits forever.

After a minute or so she pulled back and looked at me. I was panting with excitement, my nipples tingling.

"They're working perfectly, aren't they?" she inquired, watching me gasp. She tapped some more notes into her phone. "Let's get you dressed now."

"Oh, my God," I groaned, trying to catch my breath. I looked to the skimpy outfit laid out for me and I couldn't wait to put it on. It was like a switch had been flipped. Getting my tits squeezed and sucked released powerful urges inside me that I hadn't realized existed.

Katie started with my makeup. She sat me down and highlighted my cheekbones, colored my eyes, and thickened my lashes. She painted my lips with pink gloss and slipped big, silver hoops into my ears which were already pierced. She made me close my eyes and try to relax while she carefully painted my fingers and toes with pink nail polish to match my lips.

When she was satisfied with my makeup she told me it was time to get dressed. I was dying to see myself in the mirror, but she wouldn't let me.

When Katie slid the panties up my legs I couldn't believe how soft they felt against my smooth skin. She helped me put my arms through the straps of the bra and clipped me in. The bra was lacy and see-through and my new tits looked even sexier in the bra than they did naked.

Katie wrapped the skirt around my waist and zipped me up -- it fit perfectly. She slipped the thin top on and buttoned me up, then stood back to admire her work. I felt so sexy. My legs were smooth and long, rising up the short skirt. My bare midriff was visible beneath the pink crop-top.

"Almost done!" she said, clapping her hands. She slipped some bracelets on my wrists, open-toed sandals on my feet, then attached the wig to my head. It was blonde, with luxurious, flowing hair that reached my shoulders. It felt expensive. She slipped a gold chain with heart pendent over my neck, just the right length so it dangled in my cleavage. Finally, she spritzed perfume on my chest and neck and announced, "Let's go show Peter!"

Ordinarily I would have been mortified to let him see me dressed like this, but this was anything but ordinary. My new breasts and my outfit made me feel amazingly sexy. I wanted to be seen. Before I was scrawny little Brady, but now I was a hot, dolled-up girl. I was going to own this. I wanted Peter to see me, and I wanted him to want me.

Katie led me into Peter's room where there was a full-length mirror and made me close my eyes. She called to Peter and when he entered the room I heard him gasp. I felt him step behind me and gently put his hands on my shoulders.

"OK, you can open them now," she said.

I looked into the mirror and was stunned. It wasn't me. Incredibly, I had a curvy shape like a supermodel. The skirt flared out below my narrow waist and my new bust strained in my tight pink top, giving me an hourglass figure. My legs were long and tan and my blonde hair flowed over my shoulders, framing my lovely face with pink, glossy lips, high cheekbones and dark, mysterious eyes. Big silver hoops dangled from my ears. I was smoking hot! I couldn't believe it.

"Peter," Katie said proudly, "I'd like you meet Brandi."

I looked at Peter's reflection in the mirror, towering over me. He had a look of amazement on his face. He leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"You are beautiful, Brandi," he purred, "So sexy."

"I'll leave you two alone so you can get better acquainted," Katie giggled as she stepped into the hall and closed the door.

I shook my head, speechless. I was Brandi now? Yes! I was Brandi, a hot, sexy girl. Peter moved in closer and wrapped his right arm around me, resting his open hand on my bare tummy. "So sexy," he whispered again, looking me in the eye through the mirror.

I shuddered. The feeling of his hand was electric. Sensing no resistance from me, Peter pulled me closer and pressed his body into mine. He put his lips to my ear and whispered again, "So sexy . . . so fucking sexy!"

Seeing my reflection as Brandi in Peter's arms made me swoon. When I let out a groan Peter pulled me in even tighter. I melted into his arms and pressed back against him, letting him know that I wanted to be taken.

"So sexy, Brandi," he said again, "So sexy." He wrapped his arms around me and I could feel something stiff pressing against the back of my skirt. "Oh, my God!" I thought, "Is that his cock? Is it hard?" And it was, there was no doubt.

"Oh, my God," I gasped out loud. I went limp, completely giving in to Peter. In that moment I became Brandi - Brady was no more. Peter held me tight, his hardness pressing into me. He moved his mouth to my neck, grazing his lips over my smooth skin. He pursed them together and kissed me, ever so softly. I literally shook with excitement, watching in the mirror as Peter nuzzled me. Gently, he pushed my hair away and kissed my neck again, a firm, moist kiss this time, then another and another, smothering my neck in soft kisses as he ground into me from behind.

"Oh, Peter," I moaned softly, "Oh, my God." I had never felt anything like this before.

Peter caressed my bare belly with his right hand and then brought up his left and cupped my breast. Just as with Katie, the feeling was intense. I tingled with delight, as if his hand was directly touching my naked flesh. "Oh, yes," I groaned.

With my words encouraging him, Peter continued to kiss my neck and gently massage my tits, his strong hands roaming across my tight, pink shirt.

I was in heaven, and when he undid the top button I was wild with desire. I watched in the mirror as Peter undid the second button and the third, and after he opened my shirt he took me by the shoulders and turned me to face him. He took my chin in his hand and tilted my face up, looking down into my eyes as he toyed with my nipples through the thin bra.

I returned his gaze, submissively, panting with need as he played with my tits. I felt Peter's breath as he lowered his face until our lips were touching. Our kiss was tentative at first, my painted lips pressed chastely against his, but when I felt him start to move, tasting me, I opened up and felt his tongue push into my mouth. I welcomed him in, his thick tongue swirling against mine. It was magical.

Peter held me tight as we kissed, and when I felt his hard shaft pressing against me again a deep hunger welled up in me. I understood that I had caused his erection, it was my doing, and I wanted to feel it, to see it. I had a powerful urge to take it in my hands, but Peter was in charge so I hesitated, unsure of what to do.

Sensing my needs, Peter grasped my hand and placed it on the front of his shorts. I let out a low moan as I felt his hardness. He let go and I curled my fist around it, pumping up and down. He pulled back to give me room and I didn't hesitate. I slipped inside his shorts, taking his stiff shaft in my bare hands. It was hot and hard and pulsing with energy. We made out passionately as I fisted him, both of us grunting and moaning in anticipation.

Suddenly Peter pulled away and looked at me. His arms were around my waist and his cock was in my grip.

"This is so fucking hot," he panted.

"Uh huh," I purred, tilting my face up to him, hoping he would resume kissing me. Instead, he raised a finger to my mouth and lightly traced it around my lips. A gentle touch, circling softly around, upper and lower. I closed my eyes, his touch like fire, making my mouth ache with desire.

emelle78
emelle78
716 Followers
12