Natalie on Sunday

Story Info
The day after all those men.
2.2k words
4.47
7.7k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lewis had fucked me after i had ridden him to my orgasm. I was no longer horny but he had fucked me anyway and although i wasn't really Natalie in my head during that, I still enjoyed having him behind me, holding my hips and telling me to keep my head down or lift it up. I loved the feelings of his cock inside me and he told me what a sexy fuck i was. I believed him and responded to his words and his cock with enthusiasm and even abandon. He came. I didn't. But my caged clit was swinging around limply, oozing pre-cum endlessly and i loved that. I enjoyed watching it as i enjoyed my cunt being pounded by Lewis.

He then had me again on my back with my legs over his shoulders and he was so deep in me and just using me. It was awesome. The male me was there somewhere but had lost the war and was skulking around in my head somewhere. Natalie was just learning to enjoy her freedom.

Then it was all over and Lewis got dressed and left and i lay there covered in drying cum, the bed covered in cum and me still in lingerie and with, I guess, woeful make-up.

I must have fallen asleep then because i woke up in the middle of the night, dark outside and quiet.

I got up and ran a bath (i hate baths) and soaked and then found myself shaving my legs before i really realised what it was i was doing. I stopped a moment then started again. I did like smooth legs.

What was i going to tell my wife? My family? My friends? Work? Jeez, the whole fucking world needed to be told! I was breathing shallowly and fast and I forced myself to take control.

I plunged under the water and stayed there for as long as i could. I re-surfaced and washed my hair and face. The smell and taste of cock and cum was in my nostrils. I knew it now and although i didn't really like its taste or feel, it had connections in my head. It said "Natalie, sissy, Lewis, good time..." I tried to stop thinking those thoughts but it was very hard.

I then realised that Lewis still had the key to my cage and I swore, quite profanely for several moments. I finally put a flannel over my face and just lay in the bath water, realising that i was in dirty water: this was why i hated baths.

Sunday meant a clean up of the bedroom and kitchen. By noon it was cleaned. The washing was on the line, drying. All i had to do was wait for my wife and kids to come back and to act like nothing untoward had happened to me. Strange, I could only think of hands upon my body and cocks in it. I thought i was going mad.

I decided to go out and have a look around the carpet warehouse - we needed to replace the back room carpet. I might as well do something constructive.

I was strongly male again but i still had the opportunity to wear knickers so i did, over my cage. They were a black thong.

By the time i was walking into the warehouse, i was 50-50 male-female. I had the thong cutting into my arse cheeks nicely and the cage was wrapped around my balls, for ever reminding me.

The salesman looked at me as i walked in and he laughed good-naturedly at me but still in a slightly bizarre way that made me do a double take.

"Hello Sir," he said loudly "what can we do for you?"

I explained the situation and the colour scheme and he nodded and looked interested and showed me the stock they had. He then left me alone to wander around.

After 20 minutes or so I had seen a few possible candidate carpets and went to the salesman, whose name was Dave.

"excuse me Dave," I said. "I have seen a few possible carpets and need a price for them, underlay, rods and delivery."

Dave laughed again (once again, I felt slightly odd at this) and ushered me into his office and closed the door.

It was a four-walled office. What more can i say? No windows onto the outside, just one large one looking into the warehouse. This had a blind that was shut.

Dave was talking the talk that salesmen do and i had stopped listening. "..small world" I registered him saying. And he paused, looking at me intently.

"I beg your pardon, i didn't quite get that last bit," I said. He laughed again.

"I said it is a small world indeed." he replied. "In fact, it is your lucky day. You qualify for a special deal." My ears pricked up at that. "Yes, a special deal indeed. You get under the table and suck me off and i don't fleece you for the carpet." He looked at me knowingly.

Did i have a fucking sign on my head or something? I thought to myself. I stared at him, levely. "I beg your pardon? What did you just say?" I asked.

He laughed again. "You heard me. Let's just say I was one of the men who visited you yesterday. In your kitchen," he added specifically.

'Oh fucking crap' was the first and indeed the second thing i thought. There really was no escaping this. I looked at him and i could see no way out.

"I could just walk out," I told him.

That damn laugh again. "but you won't, will you? Look," and he showed me his phone. He had 3 pictures of my me in my kitchen with cum along my arse crack. That is the sort of evidence that people call "damning".

I closed my eyes and asked him what he wanted from me.

"I have never had a woman get under my desk and blow me off," he said. "You are going to fulfil that fantasy for me."

The seconds dragged along, merging together into what was probably 7 seconds but felt like an hour. I stood up slowly and walked slowly to the desk, resting a hand on the edge before i knelt down. I even looked at him before I disappeared under it and Dave was beaming like he was the cat who had gotten the cream. "Dickhead," I thought to myself through gritted teeth.

I crawled under the desk and knelt before him, between his knees and looked at his crotch. It wasn't stimulating in any way. I breathed heavily and counted to ten, slowly.

"Come on, get started sissy," he called.

My hands came up, paused, and then touched his crotch to unzip him. He groaned at that.

By the time i had loosened his trousers and pulled his already swollen cock out, he was telling me what a good girl i was etc.

I held his cock and began to slowly pull the foreskin over the head, wanking him. His cock was curved upwards slightly and was about 6 inches long. I kissed the tip, grossing out at doing this but still I kissed it again. I listened to Dave's reactions and could see his body moving on the chair.

I opened my mouth and put his cock on my tongue and closed my lips around it. I sucked it out then licked the head and finally put it back in my mouth to bob up and down on it, sucking harder and holding the base tightly.

He was saying all the right things then and i liked those. They made me try harder for him. Besides, i was a sissy again, under a desk and servicing a man. Two days ago, this was a fantasy of mine and now it was reality.

He was close to cumming, i could tell so i wanked him harder and faster, resting his head on my tongue so it rubbed his glans. Then i plunged his cock deep into my mouth, trying to get it into my throat. I failed. I gagged a couple of times and retched noisily and this seems to have done the trick because Dave came then into my mouth and i had to physically swallow it to get rid of the horrible stuff. I swallowed and sucked more, cleaning him until he had nothing left and was becoming limp in my hand.

I wiped my mouth and sucked my fingers clean and backed out and stood up. I stared at him and he stared at me. We had an impasse.

"Carpets?" I said, breaking the silence.

He laughed, yet again, and stood up whilst putting his cock away and finally zipping up.

"I will show you some carpets out the back. I will give you a special deal on those," he said. He opened his office door and walked out. I followed him at a distance and we saw no-one else in there.

"Quiet day," i said blandly.

Again that damn laugh. "Yes indeed. I thought it was a bad day then you walked in. Of all the carpet warehouses in the world, you had to walk into mine." He laughed again. I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction with that one so I kept quiet.

In the back, the private part, there were several rolls of carpet, some really large one: both long and also thick.

"Right then sissy. Here's the deal. Take your trousers off and lean over that roll there. That is really expensive."

"No fucking way," I said. "Just give me the carpet i want, at a cheap price and then i am fucking off."

"that isn't the deal i am prepared to offer you, sissy. I want you over that end of carpet, naked. Do you know how i am going to clinch the deal?"

I stared at him again, thinking 'bloody photos' when he continued with "I do believe my wife knows your wife." It was his turn to stare at me then and i deflated.

"Remember too, i have already fucked you. And you bucked eagerly during it. You even pushed back onto my cock when i came." he said. So fucking what, i thought and ground my teeth. His poxy wife knows mine. For fuck's sake!

I began to undress. Shoes, socks and trousers. His eyes lit up at the knickers i was wearing. "Leave those on," he said. I left them on and took my top off and stood there nearly naked before him.

"Now, lean over the end and put your arms along the carpet. I want to see you stretched out. I obliged and the carpet, being raised off the floor slightly, pushed my bottom out at just the right height.

I lay there, waiting for the inevitable, my face resting sideways, away from him as he moved around.

The next thing i knew i heard the sound of duck tape and before i could do anything he had run the tape around the carpet and around my wrists and trapped me spreadeagled on the carpet roll.

I heard him behind me. I heard a zip and the sound of clothing falling.

I heard him spit a couple of times and then he was running his fingers along my crack, having pulled my knickers to one side. His fingers played with my cunt hole, rubbing it and fingering me slightly. More spit and the finger slipped into me then and he was finger fucking me eagerly. I tried to ignore the action but my body again rebelled and it bucked at times and pressed itself back on to the finger at others.

"That's it baby," he crooned and soothed. "Work that ass."

I worked it, not 100% eagerly, but i couldn't avoid it.

Finally he removed his finger and i heard more spitting and then i felt his cock. It was pushing at my hole and i was trying to push it back but he had me and i couldn't hold out for long and finally my sphincter yielded and his cock disappeared into me and i felt it curve upwards and i liked that.

I buried my face in the carpet as he began to fuck me. This was primarily to stop the moans coming from my mouth. I didn't want him to hear them. I also didn't want me to hear them.

He slewed out of me with a slight pop and then pushed back inside me.

He did this several times, building up the desire in until one time he did it and just sank his cock deep into me to his balls.

My knees gave out at this and my bottom met his thrust with an eager push of its own.

"That's it baby. Show me you want it." With that he held my waist softly so i could feel his hands and he remained still as i moved back and forth on his cock, fucking myself on his cock.

"Yes, baby. Fuck yourself. Come on, deeper. Faster now. Fuck yourself, sissy."

I did as i was ordered and i tried to get off on it but i couldn't bring myself to orgasm. Dave did eventually and he even came a third time as he fucked me mercilessly for what felt hours. He had great stamina, for sure.

Finally, my ordeal was over and everything reverted back to normal as we walked out of the private part of the warehouse. Apart from his hand cupping my arse, of course.