Natalie on Sunday evening

Story Info
Nat needs the cage removing.
2.6k words
4.39
6.2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent the rest of Sunday cleaning the house and myself and removing Natalie from the male me, yet again, putting her away in all the little hidey-holes i had.

I couldn't hide the lack of my body hair, nor the cock cage from my wife. She had seen the cage so knew it existed but she didn't like it. It 'made my cock look like a mugger' she said. After that I wore it in secret but Lewis had kept the key. I couldn't remove it. I was trying not to think about it all but i was getting jittery.

What didn't help was the fact that many men had fucked me over the weekend and my cunt was still sore but also felt empty. I craved it being filled again, even after my visit to the carpet warehouse and meeting Dave there who continued my training (as i looked upon it now).

I did not know what to do. I couldn't tell my wife a thing. I had to keep it all a secret but smoothness and cage equaled "something going on" and i had to get a story developed in readiness.

I was definitely getting jittery!

It was about 6pm on the Sunday and my wife and kids were due back about 9pm. I had 3 hours, maximum. The primary concern was the cock cage. I had to get it off. I didn't have bolt croppers. I had a poxy hacksaw which would probably work but i didn't fancy sawing away around my groin area particularly unless i really had to. That left going to see Lewis and asking for the key. I thought about that as a plan. I discounted it a couple of times then counted it back in, factored in his control fetish and discounted it yet again. I could beg. I could cry. I probably would cry, nearer to 9pm. What if i allowed him to fuck me again? I didn't think about that thought process much because it would have led to 'I wanted him to fuck me again, once last time' and i wasn't sure i was ready to travel down that logic path yet.

6.30pm. Shit, shit, shit! My wife and kids were on their way. Fuck!

By 6.50pm I was knocking on Lewis' front door. His wife answered the door. Shit.

"Oh, hiya. I am one of your neighbours from around the corner." I pause. "Err, is Lewis there please?" I asked her.

She replied in a bored fashion with "he is around the back. Go through." She indicated the side door that i knew all too well. I thanked her and grimaced and dawdled and ran a hand through my hair as I finally pushed the door open and walked into the garden.

Lewis was there, sat in a chair with his back to me. His presence generated an ache in me that i wasn't prepared for. It took my breathe.

He was not alone. Another man was sat with him, facing me. This man looked up at me and then to Lewis and nodded in my direction. Lewis looked round.

"Well hello Nat," he said good-naturedly. "Can't keep away, eh?" and he smiled at his friend then at me.

"I, errr... I need the key," I looked at him and pointedly said "You know... my key?"

He laughed and nodded "Yes, i know your key. Problem is it is my key now isn't it?" and he looked at me directly.

I swallowed, not knowing what to say.

He looked at his friend and turned back to me "who's key is it Nat?" he asked me with a tilt of his head.

I sighed and grimaced inside. "It's your key Lewis. Yours. But i need it to..." and I trailed off.

"Yes? You need it to...?" he asked me. His friend was sitting there smiling at this conversation. Did he know? Was he in on it? If not, i didn't want to say anything to someone new.

"I need it to unlock the padlock," I said, finally.

"Show me the padlock, Nat. Here. Now"

"What?" I gasped at him. I looked at his friend quickly. "I, I... I don't have it here," I lied.

Lewis sprang up and came to me, his face contorted with anger suddenly. He grabbed my cock and balls in his hand and squeezed hard. I gasped and yelped. His friend was just staring at this scene with open mouth.

"Don't fucking lie to me Natalie," he said through gritted teeth. He had used my full name and I could tell his friend was re-assessing the situation, not sure now what was going on. "Show me... show us... the padlock."

I stared at him, in shock. He was still squeezing my cock and balls, tightly. It hurt but it was the embarrassment more than any pain that got to me. "My family are due back soon," I stammered.

"So fucking what? Why should I care about that?" he hissed. I died inside.

He looked at me, let go of my groin and stepped back. "Show us."

I looked at him and his friend then unzipped my trousers and got my cage over my shorts and hoisted it out for them to see. "I need the key Lewis to unlock this padlock before my wife comes home and sees it."

Lewis gloated at the sight. His friend still had his mouth open.

"Ahhh, THAT padlock," Lewis said knowingly, nodding.

"Yes, this one. The one around my balls."

Lewis looked at me then. "Well, for that little bit of fire in your belly, brought on by sheer terror i think, i shall punish you. My sissy..." and he spoke that word very precisely, "...my sissy does not talk to me like that. Ever. Do you understand?" and he looked at me with bulging eyes.

I stammered a reply, apologising. I did not know what to do at that point.

Lewis stared at me for a few seconds. "I think you should put your cage away before you scare my wife," he said.

I looked around guiltily. There was no-one there but i hastened to do what he said, nevertheless.

"Now, sissy, here is what you are to do. Go home..."

"..but..."

"Shut the fuck up Natalie. Go home and put on a bra and knickers. Nice sexy ones. And come back."

"... I haven't got time to do that," I stammered.

"of course you fucking have. Stop wasting minutes here and fuck off and come back, dressed correctly."

I stared at him for a few seconds and then turned and almost ran from his garden, in my haste to get home.

By 7:25 I was walking back through his side gate, into his garden again. No-one was in the garden but the garage door was open. I moaned and groaned and fidgeted and queried myself "Did i want to do this? Want? Had to!" I stepped into the garage.

"Shut the door, sissy and lock it." Lewis ordered.

I lingered on the lock before doing as I was told.

"Now then Natalie, tell Ian here what you have been doing this weekend," Lewis said, indicating his friend, sat beside him. Ian was just staring at me intently.

I had decided on the way back to get this over with and cut to the chase, so i responded quickly. "I have been fucking men," I said. Ian laughed at that.

"And did you enjoy the men fucking you Natalie? Truth now," Lewis asked me. I looked at him directly.

"Some of it, yes. Not others," I replied.

"Oh, what bits didn't you like?" he asked

"Some of them were boring," I said matter-of-factly.

Both Lewis and Ian laughed at that.

"So you were happy to be fucked by men but only if it wasn't boring?" Lewis said.

I looked at them both, lifted my chin slightly and replied "Yes."

"What a slut you are, sissy," Lewis laughed. "Right then, to earn your freedom from the cage, I want you to be really nice to Ian. Ian has never had a sissy before, have you Ian?"

Ian simply shook his head. I was getting the impression that he wasn't the talkative kind. Was i bothered? Like hell!

"I get my cock cage off if I do stuff to him?" I checked.

"Exactly," said Lewis. "But, sissy, DO IT REALLY GOOD. I shall be watching. I even might score you out of 10."

By this point of the weekend, I was not phased by the thought of what was going to happen. I accepted that i actually quite enjoyed aspects of it. I would probably admit to myself that i enjoyed rather a lot of it, to be honest. But i was still pissed off that I was forced to do it. Again. At this time!

I began to walk over to Ian.

"Whoa there gurl. Get undressed first!"

I stopped and nodded and undressed to my knickers and bra. They were a matching set. The knickers were lacy and a thong. I was a sucker for a thong. The bra was slightly too small for my chest but was padded. Both were black.

I stood there, in all of my confusion and embarrassment and then started to walk over to Ian again.

I stood over him then knelt on the floor before him. He sat up more as i went to unzip his trousers.

"Holy fuck, Lewis," he stammered to his friend.

"Enjoy mate. She is pretty good." I shot a look at Lewis at that. He laughed. "She may be a bit better than pretty good."

I undid his trousers and pushed my hand inside and found his cock. I stopped and re-assessed my mental image. I pulled his cock out and it was thickening rapidly. It was rather large. Larger than anything i had held so far. "it's rather big" I said quietly.

"But nice?" asked Ian.

I looked up at him and bit my lower lip. I nodded to him "yes, it looks lovely Ian" I said.

He almost purred as i bent to kiss his cock.

I kissed the eye. I kissed the head. I kissed around the foreskin. I moved his cock back and kissed the shaft from his balls to the eye. Then i licked it the same way, taking my time with it. I was scared to put it in my mouth to be honest, so i was putting it off for as long as i could. They took it as me being thorough. Well, fuck them both.

I began to move my hand along the shaft, wanking him as i licked and kissed his cock. I did enjoy this part. I liked being in charge like this, having the man move for me, moan for me, grab my hair etc. All in good time, i guess.

Ian re-positioned himself as he moaned deeply. I smiled knowingly.

I looked up at him and he was staring down at me. I was suddenly very eager to please him and put on a good showing. I opened my lips and put him inside my mouth whilst i stared at him. I began to suck him as i continued to wank him. My eyes never left his and he put a hand on my head, cupping it gently. I almost purred with pleasure at that and i sucked a little harder for him.

I was in my own little world yet again. Only a few days ago, all of this was purely a wank fantasy of mine whilst i wore knickers. Now, i was actually pretty good at sucking a cock and i did enjoy doing it... once i was in the zone.

I was sucking noisily now, desperate to get him into my mouth. I bobbed up and down on his cock with saliva dripping from my mouth onto my chin. I had lines of saliva connecting his cock to my mouth. I loved that connection.

Ian put both hands on my head and he held it there as he began to thrust into my mouth. My eyes glazed at that point as he began to fuck my mouth. I was such a natural at this. Then he began pushing more of himself into my mouth and i was gagging and retching. My eyes were watering and I had to try not to throw up. OK, perhaps i wasn't such a natural after all, i thought.

Ian was not that rough but he was insistent with me. I couldn't get him into my throat and that actually pissed me off because i wanted him there. I wanted him in my throat real bad at this point.

Several deeper thrusts later and more gagging and horrible retching on my part, he rammed himself into me and his cock pushed past the back of my throat and slipped into my throat.

I truly gagged at that and felt I couldn't breathe. I actually couldn't breathe. I just stared at him with his huge cock stuffed in my mouth, with my lips a perfect 'O' around him and i felt him push the last inch of his cock into me. His cock possessed my throat and he held my head so my nose was pressed into his belly and my lips were mashed around his pubic hair.

My mind reeled. I was in heaven. I was shocked. I had done it. I had him completely. Then he pulled out and the air rushed in and the feeling in my throat was bizarre. I gasped. He then thrust into my throat again and I was fully skewered again, gurgling on him. I was trying so hard not to throw up. I was trying to revel in the moment, glorifying that i was capable of deep throating such a large cock.

He thrust in and pulled out several times. I threw up then by pulling away and turning my head to the side, my vomit on the floor. I really hate throwing up. It is one of those things i try so much to avoid. That is why i don't drink much. But there it was, on the floor and me heaving still and spitting.

Ian grabbed my head and forced it around. I had tears streaming from my eyes. My nose was snotty and i had huge threads of saliva drooling from my mouth where they had been connected to his cock.

He thrust into my mouth again, fucking it and then pushing deeper to access my throat yet again.

I was looking up at him in desperation by now and i guess my look must have pushed him over the edge because i sensed the change in him then saw it in his face and then i felt his cock all but explode in my throat and he was cumming for me and i reveled in it. I loved it. I hated the taste but i adored the feeling of a man cumming in me.

I realised then that I was getting perilously close to being addicted to having a cock cum in my mouth.

Ian had collapsed backwards again and was sighing and shuddering.

Lewis was just sat there, watching us. He was smiling.

"OK Natalie, get on that bench there on your back and hold your legs up and wide. Ian is going to fucking destroy you." He looked at Ian and continued, "aren't you Ian?"

"Hell, yeah" he replied and i was watching his cock wilting before my eyes but it was still a lovely looking cock and i did so want it in me. I wanted to be his gurl.