Natalie Plans a Party

Story Info
But what about the "I promise?"
2.6k words
3.06
62.3k
16
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning in the pool I had my best time ever. Arrangements made, we were standing next to our cars and I was turning my cell wanting to call Natalie and tell her to take the day off when Will's phone rang. Answering it, he turned to face me and holding the phone out for a quick second I could her voice. Bringing the cell back to his ear, I heard him say, "It was a good swim...he lapped me twice...You did...and... wow...and you...you're a naughty girl...wow...wish I could have been there...love to...half hour...can't wait."

I had an idea.

She "promised" to call me first letting me know that she was setting up a date - I didn't make any such promise when I talked to Will this morning about coming over to our place so that we could party with my wife.

She let me know when we woke up and had a smoke on the lanai in the middle of night, she was more than certain that Will would drop everything and anything he was doing, each and every time, if she called him to come over or meet her somewhere even if it's the other side of town. Shouldn't she have called me first letting me in on her plans to make me think about it. What If I was out of touch and he was over and I happened to come home and caught them going at it. Even though she knows it gets me off that she's fucked him, there was that pesky "I promise." It would be an awkward for her to explain it away if I found them fucking in pool or her sucking his dick on the couch or him eating her out on the kitchen countertop. Her only responses could be...I like fucking him - get used to it, or you weren't around - get used to it. We love each other more than that to speak to each other that way. I had an idea.

Answering the call I said, "Sweetheart, I can't talk right now. I'll call you back," and I hung up.

Will and I said a couple more things to each other and drove away. I lived ten minutes away from the fitness center. He had to make a pit stop and would be cruising into our place about twenty minutes later.

On the way, I called in and took a personal day. My phone rang again just as I was turning off the car. I left it ringing on the front seat.

I was more than a little excited when I entered the unlocked front door. I locked the door behind me and walked into the kitchen and seeing her cell phone on the countertop turned it off and put it in my pocket. I heard Natalie in the master bathroom. When I looked around the corner I could see that she was fussing with her make up. I quietly opened her lingerie drawer and quickly laid on the bed that sheer red baby doll with a front and back flyaway and a strappy neckline. Then, I went back into the kitchen, poured myself some coffee from the full pot where if she wasn't expecting company would only be half that amount. I went to the lanai, sat down and lit up a smoke.

When she came outside she was holding the lingerie in her hand. Her mascara and eyes lashes were boldly applied, her cheeks had just the right amount of rouge and her, red lips were high gloss bright. She quizzically asked me, "What's going on? Are you ok?"

"Better than ok," I responded.

Remembering her promise, "I thought you were going to call me back? I needed to tell you something."

I countered, "I'm her now - anything you want to tell me," hoping that my abrupt arrival would make her off balance.

It did and she didn't say anything.

I took a leisurely drag of my smoke, thinking she could have that awkward conversation right now or give Will a call postponing their fuck or say, that she took it upon herself to call him and had set up a three way (and that's why she was calling me) but which, as it turns out, is also something that the "I promise" might make difficult.

I was reliving all the kissing and sucking and fucking we did last night and told her, "I called in and want you do to the same." Then, with my voice carrying and just to add another dimension and getting her to think about the threesome angle, said, "My cock was causing me trouble in the pool this morning thinking about last night."

She grinned and thinking she had an out, began, "I called you earlier...cause...you know... I was wondering about the two of us and..."

I interrupted her, "Oh...I had a fantastic time last night. You really rocked my world. I was talking to Will in the steam room and we were talking about you and Dawn. I kind of tested the water to see if he was interested to come over some time but I wanted to ask you first."

Her demeanor changed, "What did you say exactly?

I casually leaned back in my chair and put my feet up on the table, "I didn't say I knew that you two fucked and that all you had to do was call him and that he'd forget about the world and would drive right over."

She glanced up at the wall clock behind me. 15 minutes.

In a slow, methodical way, I said, 'I just talked about how it seemed that you two had a genuine fondness for each other. Then, he was steering the subject, and brought up few details how his wife knows the line between sensual and slutty. I told him you know it as well and cross it from time to time. We both knew we were talking about fucking each other's wife's. That's where I left it figuring if you really want to leap over that line I can bring it up with him tomorrow."

This was her last chance but that pesky "I promise" got in the way. She quickly turned and went into the kitchen. I heard from afar, "Have you seen my phone."

I felt her phone in my pocket and after taking a drag of my smoke, said, "I'll look out here."

I heard her rummaging around the kitchen top and appliances, the frantic sounds coming from the living and dining rooms, knowing she was looking high and low in the bathroom and bedroom. She came back outside and seeing me with my feet still up - gave me a nasty look - and started rifling through the papers on the table.

She looked at the clock. It's been about twenty minutes since she set up her date. She has about ten minutes to figure something out before he pulls up into the drive.

She was past anxious and still searching the lanai with her hands on her hips when I said, hiding my amusement, "Why don't you be that good girl you told me all about last night and go put on what I laid out for you and pick out some heels."

She just looked at me.

Ok. Here goes. I said, "I think you would love to be double teamed by your two favorite guys."

There it was.

She glanced at the clock and all the cares in the world disappeared. I really never know what's on her mind - that's part of the attraction - but this time...no doubt she was thinking...ten minutes wearing lingerie...child's play...this guy looks at me in a parka and gets hard. She knew that all she had to do was to get me hot and in bothered in the next ten minutes and I wouldn't care about who she called first.

I smiled when she returned quicker than I thought possible wearing the baby doll and her sluttiest heels. She stood motionless for a few seconds knowing how I like to bask in everything about her. I saw her take a sneaky glace at the clock on the wall behind me. She began doing a slow dance for me slightly moving her ass and reached inside her thong. Then she was cupping her tits and giving her nipples a quick, hard turn as she ran her tongue around her lips before turning around and with her flyaway draped over her hips and began shaking her ass at me. "Ummm," she said suggestively in her most sultry voice, and looking over her shoulder, "I'm up for anything and everything. I just can't get enough."

I asked, throwing a question mark around, that she would need to contend with, "you think I'm up for it? Do you think I might get weirded out actually being there watching him bend you over the dresser so he can watch what he's doing to you in the mirror?"

She turned it up, and sitting down began giving me a lap dance. "Ohhh, baby, you'd love it," she whispered in my ear moving her head around and brushing her silky curls on my face and placing my hands on her tits.

She was now really moving her ass around and reaching down felt my cock to see how far she had to go, "Ohh... I like this. You'll be so turned on watching me do all those things with another man. Ummm...I love it...I can't wait to have you here and him there...I'll be so overwhelmed and free at the same time...and it'll be all thanks to you."

I was impressed that she used the freedom thing with a thank you. She's pulling out all the stops.

She put her hands on my shoulders and swaying back and forth, "Ummm...I getting so fucking hot...two big cocks just for me...I'll have nothing but choices."

Now - it's choices. Man ... she is really something.

Licking her lips and moving up and down like was jumping on cock she was clinching onto my biceps, "ohhh...you're so strong...I'm thinking about your strong arms holding me...keeping me safe."

Good Lord - she's a cleaver girl.

Now, she got off me and taking a half step back bent over at the waist. Her ass was sticking up and her hands were on both my legs squeezing my thigh muscles. Her face was in my lap and I could feel her hot breath on the bulge in my pants, "ummm, think about it...I am... God, I'm so fucking hot."

I've been thinking about all morning. My fantasy came in snap shots. Her on her knees with flyaway baby doll flying away sucking one cock and then the other ...Me spanking her ass while she's gobbling down on his cock...Her sitting between us stroking us as we take turns playing with her tits and pussy...Him fingering her and sucking on her tits while I'm standing behind them pulling her head back and up and kissing her...Her moaning and on her back with two sets of hands all over and up and down her body...Her on her hands and knees presenting her ass to us...Him standing next to the bed with my wife's soft hand wrapped the best she could around his hard cock while I'm licking her pussy...Me jacking off watching her on top in the 69 position sucking hard as he clinches onto her ass and laps at her pussy...Me fucking her from behind and pushing her head down while she deepthroats him...Her grinding down on him and me standing on the bed and fucking her in the mouth...Him pounding into her as she cries for mercy with her legs spread far with her arm reached off to the side of the bed clinching onto my cock...The both of us on our knees and jacking off with her laying on her back between us and looking straight up as we cum all over her pretty face...Her crying out her delight..

Natalie stood back up and took a half step forward and like she told me he night before, with our knees touching I had a "birds eye view of her hot pussy". She crossed her wrists and then put her hands inside her baby doll and started playing with her tits. "Ohhh baby...I'm so fucking hot...my pussy in on fire thinking about sucking your dick while he fucks me...and the two of you spanking me for being a bad girl...Ohhh...baby please...call him right now...tell him what I want."

I didn't answer. My was cock was rock hard I pulled it out of pants and showed it to her.

Looking up at the wall again, she went down quick and began sucking my dick like there was just a few minutes left until the end of the world and after a few loud gags she looked at me and with tears in her eyes, panted, "Oh God, I just love all that hard dick you let me have."

I told her staring into her eyes, "Tomorrow. I'll let Will know all about this and how eager you are."

Her voice had that fine line between worried and excited, "Ohh...sweetheart...I'm more than willing right now. Let me talk to him...he'll never say no to me."

I dramatically shook my head, "Believe me...I'd like nothing better than to make you happy - but when I was getting in my car I heard him arranging a meeting that's supposed to start any second now - maybe he can come over after."

I reached for thong. Resigned she allowed me to pull her towards me and took that half steps.

She began running her fingers through my hair and then with her hand below my chin raise my head so that she could look at me. She held my gaze trying to figure out the words. She closed her eyes for a long second and opening them started, "Listen...there's something I need to..."

The doorbell rang.

I turned my head to the direction of the front door. I knew making her feel the way she did right now that she was going to go out of her mind in bed or wherever we were fucking and that she was going to get me back.

I casually let go of her thong and rising from my chair went into the apartment.

I was halfway to the front door when she cried out, "wait."

Turning around she was a couple of steps behind me. I thought I was doing a terrific job of hiding my smile and asked, "hey...are things ok?"

She began softly with her head down, "I need to tell you something..."

I jumped in at the pause and asked, "can't it wait?"

She was tenderly running her fingers on my face, "No...I need to..."

The doorbell rang again.

I kissed her cheek and said, "Let me get the door, I'll be right back." I squeezed her tits and said, "Why don't you pour us some early morning champagne. Looks like you could use on too."

I could barely hear her say yes but I did hear "I'm going to need it.

The bell one more time.

I was laughing uncontrollably, "For heaven's sake Natalie will you please go open the door for Will."

She was looking harshly at me and then gave me a, you've got me good, big smile. She ran her fingers through her hair and asked, "How do I look?"

I smiled back, "sexy and hot...slutty and willing."

Now, it was her turn to laugh and then she said, "you have no idea how willing and slutty I am...but, you'll find out.