Natalie Portman Blacked: Revenge

Story Info
Natalie punishes her cheating husband by getting blacked.
3.7k words
4.13
7.9k
16
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 06/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie Portman: Gym Revenge (Blacked)

A compilation of hardcore interracial scenes plays over the Blacked musical theme. Before "Hollywood Edition" flashes on screen in golden letters. A gleam crosses the letters before it cuts to black. White letters fade in.

"All proceeds from this video will be donated to the Times Up Legal Fund."

Natalie Portman does a standing lat pull in a high-end hotel gym. Her soft brown hair is in a ponytail. She Her small breast covered in a tight sports bra, her taught mid drift flexing with each pull down.

A muscular black man in his early twenties stands behind her. Towering over her. She smiles shyly seeing the young hunk in the mirror.

"Looking good, nice warm up." He says smiling at her.

"Thank you, is my form, okay?"

"Your form is..." He says holding her waist and outer thigh, "almost perfect."

"Only almost perfect?" She asked. Smiling and smiling back.

"Theres always room for improvement." He said.

Natalie smirks at him before turning back to her workout.

Natalie Portman does a voice over, over a compilation of footage of her working out in ways showed off her petite body. The young personal trainer finds every opportunity to be handsy without taking it too far and eyes her body. She watches him attentively, clearly enjoying the attention.

"I had been working with Marcus since I moved to Australia a few months ago." Natalie says in voice over.

Natalie squats in unison with her trainer. His large dark hands holding her waist, just above her hips.

"Of course, I thought he was cute when I first met him, but it never occurred to me that anything could happen between us. He was at least a decade younger than me, and I am a married mother of two."

He stands behind her. His muscular arms wrapped around hers as she lifts dumbbells, making sure her form was perfect and he got a peek at her cleavage.

"I must admit. It was tempting. My husband had been working on his debut film in France for a over a month. We had been fighting before he left but I had to admit, I missed his thick cock inside of me. Between that, working out twice a day for the new Thor movie, and taking care of the kids I really needed a little stress relief." She says before giggling.

Natalie does sit-ups. Her trainer supported her. One hand holding down her tiny size 4 feet, the other supporting her back insuring she kept it straight. White tank top was wet with sweat, clinging to her black sports bra.

"I managed to resist the temptation until my jerk of a husband came home and told me he had, had an affair. Not even with a model or actress but some 25-year blonde bimbo. I couldn't sleep with him after that. Working out became my biggest stress relief. That and of course thinking about my trainer every night before bed."

A naked Natalie fresh out of the shower lays naked on a big plush bed, a womanizer pressed against her clit. She fingers herself to a shaking, sweaty, red-faced orgasm.

"Fuck me Maurice, fuck me." She moans as she climaxes.

"I had always stayed faithful to my husband but Somewhere between my steamy workout sessions, and the frustration of being married to a cheater I broke down. Something had to give, and I was hoping it was Maurice giving me a big load."

Now in real time Natalie finishes her last bench press rep.

"And 10." Maurice says in his baritone voice.

She racked the bar with a clink, before letting her head back and relaxing. Her chest was heaving.

"Just breath Natalie, you were really bringing it today." He said taking a knee beside her.

"Thanks." She said a bit dismissively.

"I'm serious, you've already got nice biceps, abs, thighs. You're going to look like a bodybuilder if you keep this up." He said smiling.

She sat up nodding her head.

"Thank you, I couldn't have done it without you." she said passively.

Maurice looked from side to side, there weren't too many people around, and the few that were had their headphones in.

He sat beside her.

"Is everything alright, you don't seem yourself today." He spoke.

"Sorry, it's not you, it's just stuff at home. I'm sure you've read about it in all the magazines."

Maurice nodded.

"Yeah, but you're going to get through it." He said putting his hand on her back and stroking it.

Natalie smiled sadly.

"I just can't get over him cheating. I just look in the mirror. I see every wrinkle, every stretch mark, every grey hair, I just hate the way I look." She says, her eyes welling with tears.

Maurice wraps a strong arm around her pulling him into his toned chest. She doesn't resist nuzzling into his pecks.

"I just feel so old, I'm famous, I'm in magazines, I went to Harvard, we have two children together but she's young and she's blonde and I can't compete with that."

Maurice lifted her chin with his gentle hands will they were making eye contact.

"Your gorgeous,"

Her heart was still aching, but she couldn't help but smirk. This wasn't some fat nerd saying he would love to bang her. This was a successful, stud who had his pick of young pussy,

"You think I'm sexy." she said quietly.

"I think you're a total Milf, all my friends agree. They're all so jealous when they found out I was working with."

She smirks to herself.

"You know what a Milf is right?" He asked.

She smiled.

"of course, I know what a Milf is, I'm not a Gilf." She said with a small smile.

He smiled too. It was particularly funny, but it was a nice moment.

The pause went on a little longer than was comfortable.

Natalie bites her lip.

"Do you ever think about me?" She asks.

"What?" Maurice asks.

"You heard me." she says, staring into his eyes.

"All the time."

"I think about you at night, when I am alone."

Maurice leans in and gives a light kiss. She reciprocates. Their lips pressed together before separating.

They stare into each other's eyes in silence. A mix of nerves and lust.

"I want you so bad." He said.

Natalie looks around nervously noticing the other people in the gym.

"Not here, do you live close by." She asked.

"No... but I do have the keys to an office the back." He said.

"Let's go." She said, smiling like a schoolgirl.

He took her hand and they rushed to the back of the gym.

The scene cuts to a small office with a messy desk covered in paperwork and office supplies. There are water jugs and supplies stacked on the side of the room.

As soon as the door was shut and locked, Natalie jumped into his arms and pressed her lips to his. Maurice griped Natalies firm ass with both hands, kneading her ass cheeks like dough. He wrapped his fingers around her cheeks, his hands covering every inch of her perky rear.

The couple kisses sloppy. Natalies arms wrapped around his neck, their faces pressed together. They moan as they kiss. Maurice holds her with one arm and sweeps off the desk with the other knocking everything to the floor. He carries her over to the desk sitting her on the edge. Natalie spreads her legs, the crotch of her tiny red shorts barley covering pussy. The outline of Maurices 10-inch cock pressing against her. Natalie looks down breathing heavy her brown eyes light up when she spots it, and she gets a nervous smile. Maurice, He spreads her legs, the right red shorts barley covering her increasingly wet hole. He presses himself against her rubbing their clothed crotches together. They press their lips together. Maurice slides his hand up her chest squeezing her tiny tits. They stare into each other's eyes with pure lust.

"You want me." She asks.

"I want you." He replies by still rubbing himself against her.

"What do you want, tell me want." She says smiling.

Maurice grins.

"I want that tight white pussy." He says grunting.

"I'm a married woman, I don't know if I should be taking a big black in my tight little pussy." She teases.

Maurice pinches her thick brown nipples squeezing them under her thin tank top, making her moan.

"I want to fuck you so bad, want to nut in the tiny pussy." He says in deep voice, his balls were aching.

He lifts her off the desk rubbing himself on her but pressing her full weight on him flexing his muscles.

"I don't know if I want to take that big black cock in my tight little jew pussy. What if you stretch me out..."

"I'm gonna stretch that little pink pussy out, with my big black dick." He grunts.

Natalie laughs, showing off her perfect smile, and her cute little crows' feet.

"What if my husband finds out, what if he gets mad that his perfect pussy got stretched out by a big black cock."

"Fuck your husband." Maurice grunts.

He plops her on the table, Natalie lets out a shocked giggle. Maurice rips open her little red gym shorts. Revealing her unpantied pussy. Pink and wet.

Maurice pulls her to the edge of the table and starts sucking her swollen clit.

"Oh fuck." Natalie moans as her eyes roll back into her head.

"that feels amazing." She moans as she pinches her own nipples.

Maurice's strong arms held her thighs, her pussy pressed against his face.

Natalie moans harder and harder, her face and stomach turning a light red. She has small spasms as he sucks.

His thick thumb started rubbing inside of her.

Natalie let out submissive squeaks as her legs started shaking. Maurice goes to town on her sucking and slurping.

"I'm getting really close, keep going" she says her words jittering as she spasms.

She grips her own throat with two tiny hands, choking herself, her eyes closed, biting her lip.

She gets quiet, her toes curling, her thighs squeezed at his head.

"I'm gonna cum." She struggles to say.

She moans through a choked throat, as her body spasms and her eyes water.

When she was done, he pushed his head away. Breathing heavy. Her clit too sensitive.

He leaned down and kissed her gently.

"You're a very talented young man." She said between gentle kisses.

He puts his pussy coated fingers just in front of her mouth. She giggled before gently sucking them, staring him in the eyes each time.

"Your turn." He says pulling down his basketball shorts revealing his full ten inches. Dark, smooth, cylindrical. Straight with just a slight upward curve. Thick, uncircumcised.

"Holy shit." She whispered.

He gets on the table, one kneed on either side of her. She stares at it with a mix of curiosity, excitement, and fear.

She looks up at him.

"How am I supposed to take that thing?" she asks, half joking. She looks off screen,

"I thought you said it wasn't that big?" she said.

"I am an amateur I can't be taking something this massive, he's going to split me in two."

"How am I supposed to take that monster dick." She asks, this time to Maurice.

"I'm sure you'll figure it out." He said, making his dick bounce as she stared at it.

She laughs more from nerves than humor. Natalie lifts her hands, rubbing his thighs. Staring up at the monster cock floating above her.

"Can I touch it a little."

"You go right ahead baby." He said squeezing her perky tits. They had sagged a bit over the years, but they were still the soft little handfuls they always were.

She hesitantly placed a hand on his thick cock. She smiled at the contrast. His cock was even darker than the rest of him. She gripped him, she could barely get her hands around him. He was thick as a coke can.

"What do you think baby." He asked.

She nodded, giving him a nervous smile.

"it's really big, I mean, I don't even know how it's going to fit inside of me." She said, staring cross eyed at it as she gave it gentle exploratory strokes, rolling back the thick foreskin and revealing his bulbus mushroom head.

"don't worry we'll make it fit." He said, smirking.

"That sounds painful." She said absently mindedly now stroking his 10 inches with two hands that barley covered half of him.

He pinched both her nipples gently making her give a pleasurable squeal.

"don't worry I always take care of my clients."

They both smiled.

"Fuck, that feels good." He moaned.

He leaned forward pressing his cock an against her face. His cock pressed against her nose.

She giggled.

"Are you trying to fuck my nose?"

"I meant for your mouth, but I'll take your nose if you're offering."

She pushed the head of his cock into her nose and gave it a big a sniff.

"you're such a dirty girl aren't sniffing a big black cock."

She giggles pulls back and give his cock a tentative lick. Then another, and another.

"You got a thick one, and I have to admit it does smell pretty good, nice and musky." She said pressing her big nose against the head.

"Is it the biggest one you've ever sucked?" She gave a cheeky smile.

"I haven't sucked it yet, besides, you got to let me ease into this."

He nodded and closed his eyes.

"You're the only guy I've been with a foreskin, all the girls in Hebrew school said that uncircumcised guys were stink but these smells nice to me, like soap with just a hint of musk."

She gave it a kiss right on the head.

"don't tease me baby."

"but I like teasing you, I like seeing the precum leak out, and your balls tighten up."

She holds his thighs for support pulls herself up and tries to suck him deeper.

"Now your sucking that dick baby, there you go. Fuck that feels good." Her jaw was stretched to the max and she could barely get halfway without gagging but she tried her best. She was always tenacious.

Marcus leaned back, enjoying the view. He reached behind and started fingering her tiny wet pussy.

She moaned as she sucked with a greater vigor.

Marcus put his fingers in front of her, coated in her juices.

She looked at them and gave a sly smile.

She sucked the juice off of his fingers.

"A boy hasn't asked me to do that since high school. I still; taste pretty good."

The lovers laughed.

"you've got some sexy ass lips." He said, getting into a push up position holding her hand down with his.

"Not deep, okay?" she asked licking her lips, his thick cock hanging just above her lips.

He slowly parted her lips.

"Fuck, you suck good." He said mostly to himself.

She gagged as he moaned, humping her tiny milf mouth. He pushed until she gagged held for a few seconds or gave a couple of mini humps before pulling out and letting her catch her breath. They did this a few times until Natalies face was red, her eyes were watering, and she had a thick layer of drool around her mouth.

"I need a minute, that fucking cock is going to choke me."

The scene cuts and there in a 69 position with Natalie on top.

Her tiny butt and pussy resting against his lips.

He sucks her swollen pink clit and she moans as she sucks.

His tongue pressed against her hairless, pink asshole.

Natalie lets out a surprised squeak.

"that's my asshole." She said surprised.

Maurice laughed.

"I know and am licking it, you hold up your end."

"isn't that kind off, unhygienic?"

"Tastes pretty hygienic to me" he says taking a big lick.

She can't help but bite her lip and squint on her pretty almond eyes in response. She maintains eye contact with the camera as she sucks him. Her technique is perfect, even if she didn't have the anatomy to swallow ten inches.

Her soft pink tongue laid over her bottom teeth, her plush pillowy lips wrapped around her top teeth. Her head moving slowly but deliberately up and down his cock leaving a sloppy trail of saliva and precum. She moans with each bob of her head vibrating his cock. Her brown watering just slightly as she gages.

After a couple of minutes, she turns back to her lover.

"I can't wait anymore, my pussy as wet as it will ever be and I want this big inside of me."

The scene cuts and touched up Natalie lays on her back, her long legs stretched as wide as wide as they would go, revealing her wet pink pussy, her pale skin.

Maurice puts his big hand on her pelvic mound, his thumb stroking her clit.

"Now just breath baby, I'm going to take care of you. I am going to go nice and slow."

She nods nervously, trying to breathe deeply.

He grips his thick cock, as hard as it can get, covered in lube.

"I'm nervous, I feel like a virgin again."

He slowly pushes the head pressing inside of her.

"Oh, fuck its thick/fuck your tight" they said in unison.

He slipped the first couple of inches inside of him.

"Slow!" says holding his chest.

"Slow, slow, slow." She repeats as he patiently pushes in and out of her.

She breathes in, meditatively through clenched teeth. Her eyes closed and her small hands gripped her legs.

"This is the biggest I've ever felt. This is bigger than any of my dildos, and definitely bigger than my husband." She said.

Maurice looks down at her tiny elven face, keeping a close eye on her, making watch for signs to go softer or harder, lean in one direction or another. He was an expert, he had been the first porn dick for a lot of women, and Natalie wasn't the worst of them.

The angle changes to him leaning over her sliding himself inside of her, about halfway, each thrust a wet slimy layer of vaginal juices coats his dick.

His thrusts are deeper and more natural than before, and she moans with each stroke.

"Ohh fuck it's so big." She repeats quietly to herself as he thrusts.

After a few deep strokes there is another cut.

Still in missionary, he slides in and out of her with ease. His thick cock glistening with her juices, the sound of her juices being squished out of her, fill the small room. Her restrained cries of pain now gentle moans of pleasure. Her eyes are closed with pleasure. When she opened them, she smiled at her lover.

He slows his thrusts kissing her and tugging her brown door stop nipples.

He breathes heavily, trying to restrain himself.

She giggles.

"I'm pretty tight for a mom huh." She says smiling.

He nods, trying not to move.

"what's the matter trying not to finish too soon." She asks teasing, rubbing his nipples.

He smiles and nodes.

"what's the matter I thought you were a pro, I though you fucked hotties like me all the time."

He smiles shyly.

The scene cuts.

It's a forward-looking shot straight into camera. Her perfect MILF face moaning into camera. Her little tis hanging down occasionally being groped from behind. Her soft brown hair is gripped tightly by a black fist as she is vigorously pounded. Her little shaking.

He slaps her firm round ass cheeks hard enough to leave a red handprint.

She squealed with delight.

"Harder, harder." she said as she pushed back into him.

He slapped her ass cheeks harder.

She squealed, a little more in pain than pleasure this time.

She looks back at him, her hair a mess, her face red and sweaty.

"Harder on pussy, not my ass."

He smiled, gripping her fat white ass cheeks spreading them. Ther camera cuts again to a male POV shot.

Maurices 10-inch black dick now easily sliding in and out of her perfect pussy. Her ass cheeks spread so you can see all of her, including her tiny little butt hole, wet and glistening from her juices. His thumb slips easily into her ass causing her to giggle, as her legs shake with pleasure.

Maurice pounds harder and harder, her chubby butt shaking in his hands as he pounds her, her whole body shakes with every pound.

"Oh fuck, it feels so good, fuckin pull my hair."

She didn't have to ask twice.

He grabbed her hair by the root pulling her head back. She smiled, her eyes were shut, but her mouth was open.

He kept pounding her as hard as he could, his balls were tightening and his toes were curling, he was doing everything he could to hold in his nut.

"Don't fuckin stop, don't fucking stop, please god don't fuck stop." She begged her eyes were watering.

He kept going.

He let go of her hip and gripped her throat, squeezing it tightly.

12