Natalie Portman Blacked: Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled looking into the camera.

"Fucking choke me daddy." She said through her squeezed throat.

He let go of her hair and gripped her throat with both hands.

He squeezed her tight.

Her eyes were watering, her moans were squeaking out, and her face was getting redder.

As he grunted, splashes of squirt poured out of her milf pussy with each thrust.

After a few minutes he couldn't handle it anymore, and had a grunting, spasming orgasm, unloading inside of her. He fell on top of her before both rolled onto the desk.

She lay wrapped in his strong black arms, cuddling into his muscular chest.

"That was amazing, thank you." she says breathily leaning in to kiss him gently.

"That might be the best pussy I've ever had." I never had.

"Might be." She said with mock anger.

They smiled.

Maurice looks down and see's his thick, lumpy cream pie oozing out of her well fucked pussy.

"Shit, sorry, I wasn't supposed to cum inside.

What? She asks still a little cock drunk.

She sees her creampied pussy and laughs.

She smiled up at him in a daze, she laughed to herself a little.

"It's okay, I don't mind."

They kiss each other gently.

She gets a goofy smile.

"Are you on the pill?" he asks.

"She shakes her head. It's okay. My husband shouldn't have cheated if he didn't want a black baby."

He laughs shyly.

"Want to try another round?" She says giggling.

12