Natalie Portman: Grants a Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled down her dress, reviling her swollen breast, and removing the milk pad. I didn't know she was lactating, but my balls only ached harder when I saw the drop of fresh milk resting on the tip of her thick doorstop nipples. "Go ahead, give them a suckle." She said, still dusting her hand up and down my erection.

She didn't have to ask twice.

I leaned in making eye contact, I pouted my lips and latched on to her little door-stop nipple, and was surprised by how warm it was. I never expected to like warm milk, but it was comforting, and sweet. It tasted a little like mango.

Natalie let out a cute little exhale, it made me happy to make her feel good.

"You're doing such a good job sweety." She whispered.

Her hand slid down my arm, making my hair stand on end. She held my other hand and placed it softly onto her other breast, and squeezed my hand on her breast I massaged her breast while I suckled, her milk filling my mouth, while her breast filled my hand.

She lightly slid her hands across my torso till she got to my waist.

"Hop up a little bit." She whispered.

I was in a warm, comfortable daze, I didn't hear her.

She stroked my head like a newborn till I looked up at her big hazel eyes.

"Hop up sweety." She whispered.

I lifted my hips and she pulled down my pants. Revealing my 5-inch erection. What it lacked in size it made up for in vigour. She pulled the blanket taught over both of our bodies, making my cock accessible.

She stroked my head gazing lovingly into my eyes. "You did such a good job, now let's try the other one." She said.

I unlatched it, and she wiped my mouth with her hands.

"Go ahead but be gentle."

As I latched on to the right breast, she gripped my bare cock for the first time.

"Look at that big wet spot on your underwear, do you know what that is?" She asked.

"It's precum mommy," I whispered.

"Good boy, you must have been excited, I'm such a glad sweety." She whispered.

My small cock, leaked precum with every slow, long stroke.

"You're so cute."

I was having trouble sucking, between moans. My breathing was heavy, my dick was tingling, and I felt like my pelvises were going to shoot out my cock.

"Mommy, mommy I'm getting close," I whispered. I started sucking her nipple harder than before, trying to get the last bits of milk out.

"You so excited, I think your pee pee is going to burst."

My entire body felt hot, my toes curled, and every muscle in my pelvis was squeezing, and a moment later, I shot a thick viscous load all over my stomach, and a little bit on my neck and face.

My eyes squeezed shut, it lasted longer than any orgasm I had before.

I groaned heavily, with each squirt of cum.

"Good boy, good boy." She said comforting me, as she slowed down her strokes, and tried to squeeze every last drop out.

It was so intense, every muscle in my body was twitching, I could feel little drops of cum on my cheek and chin but I didn't care I was gasping for air, looking around.

"Awwww sweety, sweety, just breath, good boy, that was such a good orgasm for mommy." She said.

I looked at the big load, all over my stomach, and felt the specks of chunky cum on my face, and my neck. I looked up at her as I breathed heavily, she had a proud smile on her face.

"Thank you, mommy, I'm sorry I made a mess."

"No, sweety, I'm so glad you made a mess, it means it felt good, and besides you helped me with my milk."

I smiled feeling proud of myself and for being able to help.

"Just relax sweet," Natalie said.

I lay in a daze like I released a brick out of my balls.

She reached into her purse and pulled out a small pack of tissues, and wiped up the thick globs of cum off of my stomach, she held up the cum filled tissue in front of our faces.

"You see what a big load you made, I'm so proud of you. "Take a sniff."

I couldn't believe all of that came out of me, and my nose filled with the smell of the sweet scent of cum. It made me proud to see her smell my load, she put it into the garbage.

"Now you have to clean up a bit." She said pointing to her breast, a small fleck of cum rested on her breast.

"Sorry, mommy." I aid and reach for the tissue.

She clicked her tongue and waged her finger.

"Use your mouth." She whispered.

I was confused but I did, I licked the droplets of my cum, off her breast, it tasted salty and slimy. I felt a little embarrassed to do it in front of her, but her eyes were sweet, I felt too sweet to be judged.

"Good boy, now it's my turn." She spoke.

She leaned in close to me, I froze like a deer in the headlights.

Her soft little tongue licked my neck and my cheek. MY orgasm had given me erectile dysfunction, I felt a swelling in my balls, but my dick was completely dead, the only thing that could bring it back, was some mouth-to-mouth from Natalie.

She pulled her face back in front of me, opening her tiny mouth, showing a small pool of cum resting on her tongue.

I felt overwhelmed,

She leaned in and gave me a gentle, French kiss, snowballing the cum into my mouth. My lips tingled with hot, and cold static.

It felt like an eternity cut short. She pulled her lips off mine and smiled.

"Happy birthday." She spoke.

" Thank you, mommy."

And with that, the night was over. She wiggled out of the bed, pulling up her bra, and her dress. Applying a new pair of lactation pads. She wiped me clean with a wet wipe from her purse. She took the garbage bag with her, eliminating the evidence, and keeping it in her purse.

, she dimmed the light in my room. "Have a good night sweety, you need your rest." She spoke.

"Have a good night Ms. Portman?" I said back.

I curled up in the bed, feeling better than I had since I was admitted. I slept soundly, my wish had come true.

12