An Escort's Life

Story Info
A new client leads to steamy encounters with a music star.
12.8k words
4.6
11.5k
27
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peronath
Peronath
88 Followers

I made my way through the hotel lobby to the elevator and headed inside before pushing the button. It had a way to go since the destination was at the top. I leaned back and took a breath.

I wasn't sure why exactly but I felt a little more nervous than normal. Meeting a new client was always an experience. This one hadn't even left to many notes about their preferences. People varied in this line of work, they were all different and all had a variety of tastes.

I could cater to most, I was open minded enough to work with people's fantasies and desires, and at times I was merely just a presence for some people. A comforting voice some company for dinner, sometimes I literally just got paid to stay with someone. It wasn't always sex.

But I liked sex, I had a strong sex drive and it was an outlet for it. I worked hard to look after myself. Not that I was a sculpted muscled form, I didn't have the biggest cock, or the most powerful body. What I liked to think I was, was flexible, adaptable, able to adjust to suit whatever my client wanted a reassuring personality and an ability to suit the mood.

Maybe this was why tonight I was a little nervous. I didn't have much information to go by. But maybe we'd find out as we went along. I watched the elevator head higher and higher until finally it reached the floor I needed. Then I stepped out and started walking.

It didn't take long, up here the rooms were large and few in number big on space. It didn't take much to find where I needed to be.

I knocked on the door and then took a step back to await my client. It didn't take more than a few seconds and then the door opened and I saw a glimpse of a face and the soft murmur of a voice.

"Matt?" I heard it call and smiled hopefully in a way that was bright and reassuring and not as nervous as I suddenly felt.

"Heh yeah, that's me. Olivia right?" I replied remembering the name on the booking.

"Yes, just give me a second." I heard the door close the sound of the chain being opened a soft rattle and then the handle as it was pulled down and opened up and I got a better glimpse of the figure awaiting me.

Now I wasn't up to date on all my celebrities. I tended to keep of social media for a number of reasons. But even so I knew who this was. Open mouthed I stared, it wasn't Olivia........not in the slightest. I couldn't possibly comprehend what I was looking at.

Instead looking directly back at me her lips turned into just the hint of a smile was Taylor Swift. Several questions went through my mind then. I didn't manage to say anything other than wait as she stepped back.

"Come in, come in."

With some clients those first moments could be the start of the evenings fun, a steamy kiss as we tugged at clothes, a gentle tease as we began to explore. The mad dash for the bedroom when someone had pure sex on their mind. With Taylor Swift.......I had no idea what she had in mind.

Instead I followed her in listening as she closed the door and stood there a little way inside just casting my gaze across the suite. It was every bit as big as I'd imagined it could be. Well furnished and comfortable, a gorgeous view of the city. None of which compared to the singer herself and I was being paid for this.

I turned towards her and smiled a little as she moved around to face me. It was always an interesting time those first few awkward moments with a client. It wasn't always so, sometimes they knew exactly what they wanted and we skipped the formalities. It didn't take me more than a look to see it wasn't exactly the case with Taylor.

Her cheeks were flushed with colour. Nerves, excitement to, she looked flustered and cute. "Soooooo why don't we take a seat and talk a little unless you'd rather do something else?" I murmured softly.

She puffed out her cheeks and then smiled again. "Yes lets take a seat get comfortable. Did you want a drink?" She questioned lightly.

"Yeah that would be great."

"Any preference?" She checked looking at me.

"Whatever you like." I replied.

I watched as she ducked down to a small mini bar and took out a bottle of wine and set it on the counter above before taking two wine glasses and bringing them with the bottle and moving back around towards me. I headed across and then sat myself down comfortably on one of the big sofa's.

Curious I watched as she came closer a moment's hesitation no doubt as she considered where exactly to sit, with me or on a separate chair. She sat down with me on the sofa although she left some distance between us.

It was fine I could feel the nervous tension almost radiating of her as she sat down placing the bottle and the glasses down on a small table in front of us.

"Why don't I give you a hand." I murmured softly taking the bottle and the opener she had brought as well and set about opening the bottle for us both. As it popped open I set the opener down and moved a little closer giving her room still but enough for me to reach the glasses and fill them up.

Carefully I poured a measure into first one and then the second glass before setting the bottle down alongside them ready to use again if we wanted a refill at any point. Then I turned my attention back to Taylor watching as her eyes flicked back to meet mine.

It seemed a ridiculous thing at that point but she really was pretty. Her eyes shone, her hair framed her face she wasn't even wearing much in the way of makeup apart from a touch here and there and her lipstick. It didn't matter this close to her it was apparent how much of a beauty she was.

Which was partly what made this situation more intriguing. What exactly was someone like her looking for in an escort? I had a few ideas there had been certain things done in advance of course but even so it didn't mean much people were all different and all had different wishes.

Settling back I turned my attention back to her taking my glass and holding it out towards her. "A toast, maybe for an enjoyable night ahead?" I asked her with a grin. She smiled a little and tapped the edge of my glass in agreement. Then we both paused to take a drink.

"Soooooo" I began slowly looking at her. "What are the plans for the evening? What exactly are you looking for tonight?" I murmured softly my voice inquisitive as I spoke. Maybe it was easier to begin by establishing what she was looking for. If nothing else I'd enjoy her company.

She was silent then, slowly taking another sip of her drink every move measured and deliberately and entirely captivating. It was fun to watch if nothing else. "It seems silly really. I'm still not entirely certain I know exactly what I want." She murmured softly.

"That's understandable." I agreed softly. "A lot of people hire me for different things not just the obvious one's. At the end of day it doesn't even matter. As long as your happy and enjoy the evening that's the main thing. We can just sit here and talk if you like, and if there's anything more we can easily take care of that to." I assured her softly.

Taylor Swift might not be my more usual client but I just had to remember to treat her like another client and let her settle herself into whatever she was comfortable with. I took a drink and then set my glass down on the table and turned a little more towards her. Then I patted the space alongside me.

"Why don't you sit here and lean back against me. I'll give you a neck rub and it will help you relax and we can just talk and you can see what else you feel like." I murmured softly watching her.

I watched her consider it her mind busy working over the thought a fractions hesitation maybe but then she shifted position standing briefly to bring herself closer she sat down beside me. A moment longer and then she leaned back a little not really touching but close enough for me reach.

I didn't say anything part of me was still in disbelief at what I was doing. My hands reaching out pressing slowly against the singers back and then slowly stroking my fingers up over her body up to her shoulders. She was wearing a thick sweater which added a layer between us even if it fit snugly to her gorgeous figure.

But I settled my hands on her and began to lightly rub and stroke, kneading some of the tension that I felt there working it out and hopefully at the very least helping her relax and just enjoy the evening whatever else happened. It was all about her at this point working out what she wanted and giving her exactly that.

"So" I began again continuing to rub and knead her as I spoke keeping my voice low and soft just enjoying the contact as much as anything. This close I caught a subtle hint of her perfume something sweet and delicate as I pressed close towards her.

"Why does a music superstar hire someone like me to come to a hotel room and give them a neck rub?" I asked her smiling as I pressed my fingers into her soft skin stroking slow deliberate circles over her as I spoke. "I mean don't get me wrong I don't think i'm bad at this. But i'm sure there are others that could probably do it better."

She didn't reply at first but then slowly her voice spoke up once more. "You know I still don't think i'm certain. It was an impulsive thing. Not something i've done before I kept telling myself it didn't matter as I could change my mind and there was no harm because you had been paid regardless of what I did."

"Which is very true. You can always change your mind about anything, I have been paid and on top of that I've also been sat talking to Taylor Swift and not many people can say that." I added smiling.

"I suppose so." I heard her murmur and almost heard a trace of amusement in her voice. "Even if that isn't what you quite expected from an evening?"

"Oh well you'd be surprised I expect." I began in reply. "People want all sorts of things. Yes sometimes sex is certainly a good part of it but not always. Sometimes it's a conversation, some company someone to take to some event where they don't want to be alone."

I shrugged even as I continued to knead and press her shoulders working them from the tops of her arms back behind her head and tracing the top of her spine with my thumbs. "At the end of the day everyone wants something different and i'm here to try to provide as much of an experience for them as I can."

"Do you enjoy it?" I heard her murmur the question.

"Which part?" I chuckled teasing her a little. "The sex? the dinners, the company? You'll have to be a little more specific than that." I added even if I could guess what she was asking.

"The sex I suppose although it could be everything I guess." She murmured again her voice soft. She shifted a little settling back more comfortably against me and I almost felt some of the tension drain away.

"Of course otherwise I wouldn't do it. I mean sex is sex if you don't enjoy it you aren't doing right anyway are you?" I chuckled softly continuing to knead her shoulders.

"I suppose not." She murmured in soft agreement.

"As to the rest......I enjoy the company and meeting people. I enjoy talking and discovering new things and enjoying different experiences. Tonight now i've met a musical superstar and I couldn't say I ever expected that before. It's funny how things turn out." I mused smiling a little as I squeezed her shoulders.

The whole time I spoke I continued to explore and caress and attend to her. My hands worked her shoulders, stroked and rubbed her neck, drifted wide to slide down the sides of her arms and then slowly back up again.

She was exquisitely soft, just smooth silky supple skin as my fingers brushed along it lightly tracing little patterns over her as I touched and explored. I moved back to her neck and then instead of her shoulders I dipped down running my fingers along her spine and then spread out over her back.

She felt so good resting against me just a gentle weight pressed against my chest the scent of her perfume just filling the air this close to her. I traced my fingers slowly back up to her neck and rubbed again just leaning forward a little more closely so I could murmur more closely to her ear.

"So how are you enjoying the neck rub so far?" I asked her with an easy smile as I kneaded her shoulders again. "Does it meet your standards?" I teased her a little, smiling as I murmured at her.

"It's good." She added.

"Only good!? I'm losing my touch." I chuckled again and watched as her head turned those bright blue eyes turning to watch me. "I need to get some more practice in. Got to keep the skills sharp."

"What about the rest of your skills?" She murmured inquisitive or playful perhaps, drawing another chuckle from me. "Well you'd need more practical demonstrations maybe to see what they were like in comparison." I chuckled again watching her cheeks flush with colour as she blushed.

I sent my hands down her back once more fingertips sliding across her body down to the bottom stroking and caressing lightly before sliding back up. I leaned in closer always watching her even as those pretty blue eyes watched me now as well, both studying one another.

I spread my hands out ran them onto her neck again and pressed using my thumbs to slide over her skin little circles every touch making me move closer those pretty eyes almost hypnotic drawing me in closer and closer until I watched her mouth part just a little but enough to entice me further.

I edged closer waiting to see if she'd do anything but she didn't make any move, watchful and waiting. She didn't move away either for that matter. Finally I closed that gap and just placed a kiss on that mouth. It was soft and warm utterly tempting but I held myself back before I sank to deep.

Instead I grinned at her moving a hand around to brush my fingertips under her chin her skin just silky soft under my touch. "There that wasn't to bad was it." I laughed softly just edging my thumb across her mouth tracing her lips.

Her head tilted back a little, her eyes fluttering continuing to watch me as she spoke her voice still barely more than a whisper as she did. "No that wasn't so bad." She replied.

I smiled drawing my thumb to the middle of her lip and pressed lightly. "Do you want more?" I replied softly almost daring her to let herself go and just enjoy whatever it was she wanted to do. She obviously had some thoughts, some desires otherwise i'd not be there in the first place.

I could almost see her mind working. That mixture of temptation and desire to explore more, set against the logic and reason of who she was, what she did and the fact she had a boyfriend.

She surprised me though. "Yes." she breathed her voice soft and low but clear enough. I looked at her, lingering, making sure and then just smiled and nodded slowly before I dipped my head back down towards her and captured her mouth once more.

I kept it lighter just pressing my lips onto hers and rubbing gently exploring her mouth. It was hard she was warm beneath my touch, her mouth soft and responsive as she began to relax into it more. The kiss went on soft, slow just teasing each other and sampling, sweet and hot as I almost felt the molten core of her simmering beneath.

I broke back took a breath and kissed her again more firmly this time teasing her lips and stroking a finger across her cheek back up through her hair and holding her close to just enjoy her as much as possible. She was rich and smooth drawing me in making me want more even as I tried to keep myself back a little.

She leaned into me the weight of her body a soft teasing presence as our mouths continued to explore each others. I wasn't sure which of us did it first but lips parted tongues slipped against each other teasing and playing and the heat rushed through me at the taste of her, the feel of her pressed against me.

I broke of again just breathing watching her as her eyes flickered, surprise, temptation maybe? I didn't know her well enough yet to be certain one way or another but she didn't look like someone that was about to stop anyway, she looked like someone just waking up that wanted more.

I reached around her waist and pushed her up of me a gentle bump just so I could sit myself up back against the sofa. Then I reached for her again and she moved smoothly to slide herself over me into my lap her thighs either side of mine so she was straddling me now rising up above me.

I ran my hands along her thighs touching her more now just seeing how she felt, how she adjusted to the feel of someone else touching her. She still watched me her eyes bright and shining as she looked down at me curls of her hair tumbling around her face framing it.

Pushing on I let my hands reach further moving up to slide over her back and then draw her forwards pulling her down to meet me again. I felt her squeeze my thighs anchoring herself in position as I sat up just a little and kissed her again lighter this time a brush of lips as much as anything as I grinned at her.

"Hello again." I chuckled softly. "How does this feel then?" I murmured softly.

A hint of a smile touched her lips, no more than that. "I don't know right now. I think I need to give it some more time and see how it feels." She murmured softly and this time she leaned closer towards me her mouth sinking down and taking mine kissing me softly again rubbing and sliding over me.

I kissed her back eagerly lips pressed to hers, using my teeth to nibble and tug at her lips before using my tongue to slide against her rubbing gently until her mouth parted. She was undeniably tempting her tongue teasing and soft as it slipped against my mouth exploring.

Her body pressed forwards sinking into me her chest sliding against me and even with her sweater I could feel the subtle weight of her breasts as they pressed into me. I reached around sliding my hands to her hips gripped them and just rocked her against me increasing the friction between us.

Her mouth grew ever more tempting as she continued to kiss me. She bit my lip and I squeezed her a little, and a soft eager noise of pleasure spilled from her lips as my hands moved up to her back ran across her and then pulled her firmly against my body so I could feel every inch of her pressed against me.

Her own hands were on me, still at first but slowly they began to explore even as our mouths continued to fight and explore each others. They rested on my chest fingers spread out her palms warm against me before they began to slowly spread out and move over me exploring.

She ran down towards my belly making me quiver for a second as I wondered how bold she would be but they slipped aside ran over my hips and then back up my sides over my arms and then up to grip my shoulders. Her fingers dug in squeezing and kneading them.

"Taylor." I murmured her name softly against her lips.

My hands skimmed up to brush her hair back from her face stroking over her cheeks, her nose brushing her head and she moaned again just resting her head against my chest drawing in several deep breaths calming herself? composing herself maybe? I wasn't entirely sure it didn't really even matter it didn't feel like she was changing her mind.

It seemed like she was letting herself go more and more just enjoying the moment, the experience, everything that we were starting to do. I relished it all, I had Taylor Swift straddling my body as I trailed my lips over her throat and nibbled lightly at her neck listening to her small sounds of pleasure.

I took my time partly to ease her into things and not move to fast, partly because I enjoyed it myself like that. Slowly exploring her, teasing her learning what she liked and where her most sensitive erogenous zones were as I let my hands and mouth explore.

Every second that passed had us exploring more. My hands caressed back down her back and then gripped the back of her sweater lifting it up a little just enough for my hands to slide underneath it and this time find another smaller thinner layer a camisole I thought as I brushed against it.

Peronath
Peronath
88 Followers