Natalie Pt. 09

Story Info
Natalie makes out with her dad and also a new boy.
4.6k words
4.53
4.5k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 45 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

College had been boring, the morning not so much so. Jase and I had explored each other then we had regular sex in his bed. His desire to explore my 'other option' as he called seemed to go away, and I must say I was grateful for that. I wasn't sure how that would go, and I was in no hurry to find out.

After tea, mum went across to see Gran and I was just sat on the settee watching some rubbish on TV. I don't know why we had to have the TV on, I found most of the stuff in it utterly boring. Dad liked to watch stuff on the Discovery channel, I tried to tell him it wasn't real, but he wouldn't listen. I tried very hard not to look at his crotch, I knew his bulge was there, I knew I should not look at it, and I knew I should not be tempted. I couldn't help it. In my mind I could see his cock sticking out of his trousers and my hand pulling his skin back and me leaning forward to suck him into my mouth, his stuff erupting inside me. At the thought my mind was in overdrive and I coughed as if my mouth were full.

"You alright sweetheart?" Dad asked.

"Yes dad, I am fine, sorry, not sure what that was." Oh my goodness I had to go upstairs, I would not be able to sit here, my imagination was going wild, and I had mixed up memories of Jase and my dad and merged them into one. I was pretty sure I was very wet between my legs and then I realised that I was pressing myself with my hand. Oh shit.

"If there is anything you want sweetheart, you know, I am just here. Anything, anything at all. It is just you and me sweetheart."

I was silent. I did not dare say anything, I wasn't sure I could say anything, and I know my face was red from my dad watching me rub myself. "It's okay dad" I managed, my voice croaky, "think I will just go upstairs, I don't want to watch this anyway."

"Okay sweetheart, well, you know where I am."

I rushed up stairs, first to the loo. My panties were soaked, oh my, and I was so tender to the touch. I wasn't wet because of Jase, no, I had washed myself thoroughly, no, this was from sitting next to my dad and my mind looking at his cock. I wiped myself using a moist towelette, got up, flushed and went to go to my bedroom to get some dry underwear, my wet panties in my hand. Dad was on the landing and I almost bumped straight into him. Fanny out, knickers in hand.

"Are you sure that you're okay sweetheart? Only you didn't sound it."

I just nodded, I couldn't speak. He held his arms out and pulled me to him for a cuddle, he made no comment that I was half naked. I could feel his cock pressing into me, there was no doubt he was very hard. My mind replayed the sounds he and mum made last night as he fucked her, and without realising, I pushed back at his cock. "Oh dad" I said very quietly.

"Do you want me to take you into your bedroom sweetheart?"

I simply nodded again. Dad held me and took me into my bedroom and lay me on my bed. "Last chance sweetheart if you say no then I walk away."

I didn't say anything. I just looked at him. Dad undid his belt and pulled his trousers down. I could see his cock straining in his pants. He pushed his pants down and stepped out of them, his cock sticking out in front, hard, ready and me waiting, wanting.

He knelt between my legs, dipped forward and rubbed his cock up and down my crease. Even though I had just wiped, I was wet again, and dad just pushed and he was in me, I felt his cock as it pushed in and then pressed at my depths, his balls between my thighs. Oh God, what had I done? Dad eased back and just as I thought his cock was going to fall out of me, he pushed back in hard, I grunted, loudly, the same noises my mum made yesterday evening. Dad was thrusting and I was grunting, his cock sliding inside me so easily, the end of his cock reaching my full depth, pressing hard, testing me, his hands squeezing my breasts and his stomach hitting my clitty as he stroked inside me. It was too much. Dad was still going but I finished, I know I squeezed him as I came, hard, and loudly and I slumped beneath him, finished. Dad pulled out and took his cock in his hand and wanked.

"Here you are sweetheart, I'm going to cover you with my cum, watch baby girl."

Hard and fast he stroked and then he erupted, spurt after spurt all over my fanny and belly. It was incredible to watch. "I knew you wanted more sweetheart, I just had to wait." Dad got up and went to the bathroom and I heard him wash. He came back into the bedroom and picked up his clothes. "I'm going back

downstairs sweetheart," he said, "you know where I am."

I just lay there, dad's cum on my belly and fanny, wondering why I had done it, why it had felt so much better than this morning with Jase? Was it because it was forbidden, taboo? I got up and went back to the bathroom and realised I need more than a wash and wipe, I needed a shower, I took the last of my clothes off and showered, and as I aimed the shower head at my fanny the pulse started again, and I came again. What was wrong with me?

Before I got into bed, I propped my phone up and set it to video and knelt in front of it, so I could see the rear view that Jase had loved. Oh. Okay, well, that was different. My fanny really bulged backwards between my thighs; I did think my bottom looked sweet though. As I lay sideways on the bed, I thought about what Jase wanted to do, to use my bottom instead of my fanny. I licked my finger and with my arm over my side and my knees bent, I tried to push it inside. It hurt, a little, but not as much as I expected, but then my finger wasn't as big as Jase's cock, and I didn't really enjoy it. Not something I was looking forward to. I lay naked on my bed and fell asleep, my door open a little, I didn't care.

When I woke up this morning, my door was closed, mum or dad must have closed it, I didn't care. Would my dad expect to fuck me every time we were alone? Would I want him to? I had no idea, I had no idea how I felt about it. I had been so determined not to have sex with him, and yet at almost the first opportunity, I had let it happen, even encouraged it to happen.

"Toast love?" mum asked as I went into the kitchen.

"Er, yes mum, please."

"You left your door open last night, I shut it for you before dad came up."

"Oh, okay mum, thanks, I had a shower, went into my room, and the next thing I know it was this morning. I must have just zonked out."

"Just as long as you are not coming down with something."

"No mum, I don't think so. Dad gone already?"

"Yes, he has to travel quite away today, so he made an early start. You know, I don't know what it is, but he is a bit more attentive these days. Something agrees with him."

"Attentive?"

"I don't think you need me to explain anymore young lady."

Blooming nora, had he shagged mum last night too? I had conked out and hadn't heard anything. Ash told me that as men got older, they slowed down, didn't do it as much and sometimes, couldn't do it. That did not seem to be the case with my dad.

"Mum!"

"Needless to say, I was in the shower first thing this morning as soon as your dad left. So, if you want a shower before you go out, you will need a clean and dry towel."

"I'm okay mum, I showered last night, so should be okay today, well, till tonight anyway."

Ash had texted me overnight to ask if I wanted to go round as her parents were both going to be out. I had texted back saying yes. Mum left telling me to make sure I locked up and as she shut the door I went into their bedroom and pulled back the quilt. There it was. A wet patch. A pool of my dad's cum. I ran my finger through it, making circles and then, I don't know why, I licked my finger and tasted it. Dad must have woken up and shagged mum before they got up and someone, mum probably, just threw the quilt over the bed covering up the evidence of his attentiveness.

Bra, top, panties, skirt and trainers and I left for Ash's, using my key to double lock the door as I left. She was really excited to see me.

"You'll never guess." She said.

"You are right, I won't."

"Gentra has said her brother wants to meet me."

"Well, yeah of course he does, you know why."

"Well perhaps I want to too."

"Fair enough, but can you trust him to be quiet and not brag about it?"

"Well, yes that is the thing. I want you to be here so you can be a witness and if he says something we can both say he lied, and also so that you can make sure he doesn't do anything I don't want him to."

"What?" You want me to watch you make out with a boy? I did think I was coming here for us to, you know, as we did the other day."

"Don't be silly of course we will, I don't ever want to stop that, but I just want to know what it is like with a boy. Until I have been with a boy I don't know if I am gay or not."

"Does it matter?"

"You have been with Jase and with me. You know. I have only been with you. I don't."

"Oh, Okay."

"Right, let me just send a text and then I want you naked."

As she was messing with her phone I reversed my morning and took my trainers, panties, top, bra and skirt off. I was once more naked and about to indulge in sex.

"Okay we have about an hour," She said as she undressed and then stood forward and kissed me. Her kissing was softer than Jase, and as she kissed, she lightly ran a finger in the valley of my sex.

"Lay on the bed Nat," she said and as I lay down, she knelt between my legs and started kissing my sex, a finger teasing at my opening, her nose pressing my clitty. I kept my eyes closed and just let the feeling wash through me, the pleasure as she licked along my valley and slowly eased a finger inside and then pushed it upwards, pressing at my clitty from the inside. As she wiggled her finger inside me she used her teeth to grip and pull my clitty.

"Turn around Ash" I said as the pleasure rolled through me in waves, "I want you to lay on me so I can reach you at the same time." Ash stopped her fingering and licking, a moment of sadness as the pleasure stopped, and lay on me, her fanny right above my mouth. I reached up and pressed my tongue between her flaps as they hung down, and as I licked her, she resumed licking me. I licked two fingers to make sure they were properly wet and teased them at her hole, pushing slowly until both were inside her, and as I managed to nip her clitty between my teeth, I waggled my fingers inside her, making a scissor movement.

"Oh Goodness Nat, what?" She gasped as she started fingering me, her finger going in and out, her thumb pressing my clitty on the in strokes, another finger brushing my bottom on the outs. Faster and faster she went and as I lost a sense of reality I found myself fingering her too, we were in sequence without realising it.

Ash came first and her fanny clamped hard on my fingers, her muscles down there really strong, and then I finished a moment later. We both lay there panting.

"Hell." Ash said, "what did you do, wow?"

"Just what a boy might do, if you were to let him, fingers, that's all, fingers. oh, and my mouth too. I love the way your fanny curls around me." I had meant to take a back view look at her, but events had overtaken us.

"Let's go and get a drink, he will be here soon."

"What, who?"

"Ali, Gentra's brother. I told him he could come round but that he had to behave himself."

"Ash! But I am here, I am naked."

"Well, I did tell you first and you didn't say no. And anyway, he wants to touch me and in return I get to touch him."

"I didn't think you meant today. Bloody hell Ash. I am going to get dressed."

"Please don't Nat."

"How are you going to answer the door? Naked? Anyone could see you."

"I shall wear my robe, I have it down here ready, and as soon as he is in I shall slip it off and tell him to follow me upstairs."

"He will get a brilliant view of your bum as he follows."

"And my yoni and if that doesn't get him going, the sight of you, naked, as he enters my bedroom will blow his mind."

I was really unsure about this. So far only my dad and mum, and Jase had seen me naked, as a grown up. "I am not sure I can trust him to say nothing."

"That is the beauty of it. If he says anything, we can both say he is a liar, that we were just listening to music and he had said he had a new track he had downloaded for us to listen to. It was rubbish and we sent him away. Did anyone really think two girls would get naked for Gentra's brother. Really?"

"Make sure his phone is off and he leaves it downstairs. I don't want any sneaky pictures."

"Okay. You will do this for me?"

"Okay, just this once, but not again."

We sat in the kitchen drinking a milkshake and the doorbell rang. I was startled and wasn't expecting it yet. "Hurry, upstairs" Ash said and I rushed past her and went into her bedroom. I sat on her bed with my back to the door.

I presumed Ash had a robe or something to wear and I heard her open the door. I heard her ask for his phone and told him to show her it was turned off. "Okay Ali, follow me."

At that point she must have taken her robe off as I heard Ali say 'fuck yes'. I heard Ash come into the room, "He's here Nat" she said.

"Fuck yes" again from Ali.

"I think that you are overdressed Ali" she said. "Here are the rules. There are two of us, our word against yours. If we say no, then we mean no. Is that clear?"

"Yes." I turned around. Ali was pulling his shirt over his head and trying to step out of his trousers. It was a comical sight, and I did feel a bit sorry for him. I got up and went across to him, forgetting my nakedness.

"Here, let me help" I said as I took his top and eased it up. He was quite muscled, more so than Jase, and as I removed his top and his eyes were clear he realised he was staring straight at my boobs. Probably the first real ones he had seen.

"Fuck" he said.

"Is that the only word you know?" Ash asked him. He turned to her voice and was faced with her naked boobs. He managed to sit on the edge of the bed and pull his trousers off. He was naked.

Okay, I wasn't expecting that. His cock was much bigger than Jase or my dad, I mean much bigger. It looked quite a bit longer and was definitely fatter. He also didn't have any skin covering his end. It was big, fat and purple and completely uncovered. Crumbs.

Ash looked at me and then his cock. "I think I want to hold that," she said and sat next to Ali and gripped his cock. I thought he was going to faint. Ash moved her hand up and down and his cock began to pulse a little. Ash leant forward and looked closely as she stroked him and with her other hand she held his balls.

They were also much bigger I realised, and I wondered if bigger meant they spurted out more.

"Can I touch you?" He asked Ash, "Only you did say I could." His voice was a little pathetic.

"Yes." Ash let go of his cock and lay down, her legs open, showing him her sex. He sat up and he ran a finger in-between her flaps and then when he found her hole, he just pushed in. I recognised his inexperience.

"Let me show you" I said and took his hand. "Don't just shove a finger in, that won't please a girl. Gently rub up and down and feel as she gets a little wet." I watched as he did as instructed, he was a fast learner. "Now at the top of her valley there is a small lump. Gently play with that, and as you get better, you will please her more and more, and then you might find she wants to please you."

"Okay, but when do I finger her?" Crumbs.

"Play with her valley, gently play with her lump, and if she get wet, then you know it is time to gently ease a finger inside her."

I could tell Ash was getting quite turned on as Ali practiced his lessons, fingering his first girl, and Ash started to pant and hold her breath. "Oh" she said and she came, her fanny clamping around Ali's finger as he buried it deep within her.

"Was that okay?" He asked.

"That was the sign that everything was okay. When you see and feel that, you don't need to ask." I was explaining like the expert I was. I have had sex with a cock four times and thrice with a fanny, all in less than a week, and here I was giving expert tuition.

"Can we fuck? I have a condom." Of course he does I thought.

"Who are you asking?" Ash asked. "I hadn't intended to go that far, I only wanted to touch, that is what I said we could do."

Ali looked at me. "You know all about it, can you teach me?"

Oh shit.

"You know to be gentle, you know that no means no, and you know to get me ready, not just stick it in?"

"Yes."

"Okay. I am going to bend over and rest on the bed. You will clearly see my fanny, do not and I mean do not try and stick your cock in my bottom."

"I won't, honestly."

"Put your condom on then." He wasn't my boyfriend, I didn't know him. I didn't want his juices inside me. I watched as he tore open the wrapper and rolled it over his cock. Satisfied I turned and knelt and hoped he had learned his lessons.

Ash just looked at me her eyes wide open.

I felt him behind me. He pushed his finger into my valley and started easing it up and down, and as I got wetter, I felt him press a finger at my hole, luckily it slipped in easily. I felt his finger leave and then his cock pressed against my valley He must have held it in his hand and then started pushing into me.

God he was big. I gasped as he pushed in and breathed a sigh of relief when he finally stopped. I was full and I was stretched, and Ali started to pull out and then push back in. He started going faster, his balls bouncing against my thighs, and his length meant he really pushed against the end of my insides, I knew I was going to be sore.

"Urgh, urgh, urgh" I realised it was me making the sounds and the slap slap slap as he hit my bottom seemed so loud. There could be no mistake if anyone was hearing, it was like me listening to my mum and dad. He pushed in hard and tried to push in more and he made a odd sound and then sighed deeply. He had finished. He had shagged his first woman. I squeezed my fanny as hard as I could and his cock plopped out with a slurping noise.

"Wow." Was all he said. Ash was red faced and had her hand between her legs. I wondered what she had been doing as I was being shagged. As if I couldn't guess.

Ali turned and sat on the bed. Ash handed him a tissue and he pulled the condom off and wrapped it in the tissue. I held my hand to her and she gave me a tissue to wipe myself. Luckily the condom had held all his spurts so it was just my own wetness to wipe up.

"Okay," Ash said. "You have done what you wanted to. You can leave now."

"Oh. I had hoped, well, you know?"

"No Ali, we don't know." I looked at his cock and it had risen again. He certainly recovered quickly.

"I would like to see you girls do it."

"No Ali, we don't do that."

"But, she was naked."

"Yes, we were ready for you."

"Oh." His cock was really sticking up now.

"Ash" I said. "perhaps you could, you know, help him on his way?" And I pointed at his hard cock.

"What, you mean?"

"Yes Ash, hand time." Well, she had wanted to handle a cock, like I told her I had handled Jase's.

She reached down and took his cock in her hand. Her fingers only seemed to stretch half way around, he really had a big cock. She started a slow stroke.

"Squeeze harder Ash" I said, the expert, "and go as fast as you can." He didn't last long, two long spurts erupted from his cock both hitting Ash on her face and dripping onto her boobs.

"Right Ali. You can go now. If you ever, and I mean it, ever, talk about this we will call you a sad liar and say your cock is probably small and you wouldn't know how to please a girl and that we thought you were gay. I mean it."

"I won't."

"Not anyone, especially your sister."

"I won't. Can I see you again?"

"Well that depends on how discrete you are."

"Okay."

After Ali had gone Ash looked at me. "I didn't expect you to do that. All I agreed to was touching."

12