Natalie Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, it was the moment. And he did have a nice looking cock."

"I could not believe it, when he was, you know, doing it, the inside of your yoni came out with his cock, I didn't think you would be able to do it. He was more like a marrow than a courgette."

"I could see that you liked it."

"Oh."

"Did you imagine he was doing it to you, is that why you fingered yourself as he shagged me?"

"Yes."

"So, how do you feel now you have stroked off a boy. Are you gay?"

"I don't know. I was too scared to let him, you know."

"Shag you"

"Yes."

"You need to do that you know, shag I mean, not necessarily with him.'

"I know, I was just too scared today, but watching you was mad."

"I am not going to shag the next boy that comes here. That was a one off."

"Really?"

I didn't have another answer.

"You need to make sure that you get rid of the condom and the wrapper, if your parents ever see that in your bedroom you will be in trouble."

"I know. I slipped it in his trouser pocket when he wasn't looking, just need to check he didn't drop it in the bin on his way out. I am sure my parents check the bin."

I was laying on the bed at home later. I had showered and was laying just in my dressing gown. Tea had been cottage pie mum got out of the freezer. It had been okay, nothing special. I got a text from Ash. 'I checked. He dropped it in street. I kicked it down drain'

I texted back 'phew' and thought that not only was he a silly sod, but so was Ash for even arranging it. She must know that Gentra would say something to someone. I was ready if anyone said anything to me about it.

'will u do it again' Ash texted.

'wot' I sent back

'a boy in my room'

'probs not'

'k'

Then I got a text from Jase. it had 2 pictures, both of his cock, one with the skin pulled all the way back, and one with the skin just normal, covering the head.

'told u no photos. wot if my dad sees them on my phone'

I saved them to my cloud, sent them to Ash and then deleted them from my phone.

'wot!!!!!!!' back from Ash

'sum 1 sent them to me. thort id share'

'is they both same cock'

'dunno, spose'

'dyu wanna wnk it'

'n'

'y n'

'Not in rush'

I didn't let her know it was Jase, some secrets need to be secrets. I sent the video I had taken of my bum to Ash too. 'recognise it'

'u?'

'y'

'mmmm'

'urs if you wont'

'y pleas'

Then I sent it to Jase 'if you ever share this I will destroy you. YUR EYES ONLY'

I knew I had said I wasn't going to do pictures on the phone, but, I also said I wasn't going to shag my dad and I had no intention of shagging Gentra's brother either.

'fuk hot' Jase sent back

'touching myself thinking of you.guess where' I sent him

'oh god. ur fanny'

'video was clue. g'night xx'

I would leave him hanging. I wasn't actually touching myself and didn't intend to either. My door was almost shut and I was in bed with my light off. I put my phone on the charger and lay in bed. I heard the lighter steps of mum as she came up stairs, my door pushed open a little and then pulled back to. She obviously thought I was asleep and so didn't say anything. Then I was asleep.

12