Natalie - Pt 16

Story Info
Natalie gives Brenda an experience.
4.1k words
4.43
1.8k
2
0

Part 16 of the 44 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Private comments are welcome. Thanks for reading.

"I managed to get into the camera system."

"Good. Can you see what it can see and where is safe for us in the house?"

"Yes. They are in the hallway covering the front door, the kitchen covering the back door, there is one covering the front drive, those all make sense, and then there is one more that doesn't make sense."

"Oh, where is that then?" We were laying on Jase's bed; I had a clear day from college, but had told mum I would be out all day, she could do what she wanted with the day, I had hidden my old phone in the clothes in her room again, so we would see what we would see.

"Mum and dad's bedroom and it points at the bed."

"Oh." I had an idea, "do you suppose your dad is spying on your mum, trying to catch her out?"

"I wondered that, so I looked at all the recordings it made. It automatically records if it sees motion, so none of them are linked to the alarm, they all are on all the time and all record any motion."

"What did you see? Is your mum doing it with other men?"

"No. Nor is she doing it with dad as far as I can see. Plenty of her walking around naked. Lot's of dad naked too, they both seem to sleep naked. But no sex at all. Isn't that odd? Should I be worried?"

"I dunno, perhaps old people grow out of it? Mine haven't, perhaps they are not normal like that? I don't know. I don't think I would like to see my parents having sex, so you are lucky there. But at least you have achieved one thing you wanted."

"Oh, what's that?"

"You did tell me that you had tried to see your mum naked, well now you have. Did it live up to your hopes pervert boy?" I laughed as I spoke so he knew I wasn't being totally serious.

"I did didn't I? That was ages ago before we got together, and no, mum naked didn't do anything, you are far more beautiful, and it is you that I see in my dreams. I still can't work out why there is a camera in the bedroom."

"There must be a reasonable explanation. Why don't you ask your dad about the cameras and where they are, and what was his reason for putting them there?"

"I could I suppose. Anyway, what about you? What did you get up to yesterday?

My day was very boring, so boring I don't even remember half of it, I may have slept through it."

"Day before I saw an old school friend, Brenda Arkwright, yesterday she came around and we caught up. She isn't seeing anyone at the moment and is working in Boots I think she said. I told her that I was seeing someone and a bit about college. Yeah, it was fun to catch up." It goes without saying that I did not mention what Brenda and I did, I just don't think Jase would like to hear that his girlfriend got royally fingerer and sucked by an old school pal. No, I don't think that would go down well at all.

"Cool. I don't see many of the old school lot, I never really got on with them, so, little to miss and little to catch up on."

"It is odd, because Bren and I were as thick as thieves at school, then term ended and we just never kept in touch. No reason, but just very odd. I may see her occasionally, perhaps grab a coffee in town or something like that."

"No, I don't think you mentioned her."

"Anyway. Your parents naked. What was that like? What do they look like?"

"Just naked nothing special. Mum's boobs kind hang down a bit, and dad's stomach is not a pretty sight."

"Does she shave?"

"No, it is a bit of a hairy mess down there."

"Oh no, eurgh, what about your dad, does he shave, is he, you know 'big'?"

"He doesn't either and yes, he is kind of."

"You take after him then? That is good, I like your cock."

"Are you saying that you would therefore like my dad's?"

"God no, too old, no I like my man to be big and young and hairless."

"That is good. Very good."

I stood up off the bed and pulled my top up and off. I undid the button and zip and let my skirt down. I was standing in front of him in bra and panties. "Well? What do you think big boy?" I laughed.

"Very inviting," Jase replied as he pulled his T-shirt off and pulled down his trousers just leaving his boxers in place.

"I agree," I laughed, "now what?"

"Come back next to me and we will see what."

I lay next to him on the bed, as I lay down Jase stretched his arm out, so I found myself in his arm as I lay, and we cuddled like that for a while and then I rolled over and kissed him. As I kissed him I felt his hand cup my left boob, and then slowly he squeezed and rolled my nipple through my bra. I sat astride him and could feel his hardness, mmm, and then he was using both hands on my boobs.

He was not too hard, it wasn't like wringing out a dishcloth, he was gentle and my nipples rolled under my bra. He moved his hands behind me and I felt him working my bra catch and then the slight tightness and support was gone, my bra was undone and my boobs were free.

I rubbed my crotch back and forth along his cock as I felt his warm hands now on my naked boobs, squeezing and teasing at my nipples, small jolts of pleasure shooting from my nipples as he applied pressure. I could feel the skin of his cock moving as I rubbed back and forth, and his kissing became stilted a little as he was gasping for breath. His cock pushed through the vent in the front of his boxers, and now all that lay between my sex and the hardness of his cock, were my panties. My panties were firmly pushed into my valley, clinging to my sex lips as they became soaked with my arousal.

Jase released my boobs and I felt him pull my panties to one side and with a thrust he was inside me. I felt like a dirty girl with my knickers pushed aside for a quickie, and I rode him as hard as I could, pushing him deep inside me and then pulling back, his cock almost leaving, but I didn't allow that, back in it went, and almost out and then deep with again. I pushed down hard onto his crotch, taking every inch of his length as we fucked on his bed.

Deep I pushed him and then almost out as I rose, time and time, feeling the swelling of my opening as I took all that he had. He pushed up hard and gripped me around my shoulders, and he flipped us. I was now on my back on the bed and he was driving into me. Harder he pushed the slap of our sex loud in his bedroom and he held his breath, he pushed deep and he emptied inside me, his voice a bellow as he finished. My breath was held and as he filled me with his juices my body spasmed and I finished with a scream of delight as I pushed up to his driving me down.

I slumped back on the bed spent, and Jase collapsed on me, his full weight pressing and squashing my boobs.

"Fuck" he said and rolled to one side, his cock sliding out with a slurping noise and he lay on his back next to me. He was naked except for his boxers, his cock softer now hanging through the vent, but glistening and white.

I don't know what came over me, I had never intended to do this, but I leant over and sucked his soft juice covered cock into my mouth and tasted his juices. Slightly salty but in no way unpleasant and as I licked and sucked at his cock it started to harden once more. I pulled away and licked my lips and lay back down.

Wow. Another moment of utter mind blowing pleasure. If sex was always like this, why weren't people doing this all the time?

When I got home, mum was in the kitchen preparing tea, pork chops she said. I rushed upstairs and as her bedroom door was open I quickly retrieved my phone to see if it had recorded anything. It had.

Mum had presumably had a shower and was sat on the bed when her phone rang. She pulled the towel tight around herself and answered what was obviously a video call.

"No John, you can't come over."

"No John I won't lower my towel, and no John, I am not going to sleep with you."

"I don't care what you say or to who."

"No John, Nat doesn't want to see you either."

"No, she doesn't care what lies you tell."

"No, I know exactly what happened when you went for lunch, Nat told me."

"She said you would say that. John I don't believe you. You are no longer welcome in this house. Do not call any of us."

"No John I am telling you, I am never sleeping with you again."

"Say what you like. Goodbye." and mum put the phone face down on the bed, stood up and started drying herself with the towel. It is true, naked, we do look very alike. When she sat on the edge of the bed and her legs parted, her sex opened and I could see her valley glistening, I hoped it was in anticipation of dad, and not from memories of Uncle John. I hoped that the John part of her life was now over.

I copied the video to my secret cloud and deleted it from my old phone. I think I left the phone on accidentally and just popped it onto my shelf. I went down to chat to mum whilst we waited for dad to come home for tea.

I heard mum and dad have sex last night, and they seemed to enjoy it. A dot for my calendar.

Bren sent me a text, just (!) I wasn't sure what it meant, so I sent a thumbs up back. I got another text, a picture of her naked fanny. Then I realised what (!) meant, yes, I guess it did look like a fanny. I lay back and opened my legs as wide as I could and took a photo to send back. I know that I always said I wasn't going to send online pictures, but, well, my face wasn't on the image and there were lots of fannies out there all looking very similar. I think my mum's fanny looked just like mine, so, why not?

I got a message back. 'facetime?'

'Y' I thought why not?

Bren's face came through and she blew a kiss and then the phone went all down her body to her crotch. She was totally naked and, I saw, had shaved. "Wow, that looks absolutely fab" I said to her fanny.

"Thanks," Bren said, "when I saw how good yours looked, I just had to do mine. Do you honestly think it looks better or worse? Doesn't it make my flaps look too big now?"

"Honestly? No, they look fabulous, you know I love them, and I think the whole area looks so much better, honestly. That is the truth. It looks very inviting I must say."

"Oh you're just saying that." Her face came back into view, a big smile, it was good to see her looking so happy. "Jawanna come round?" she asked.

"Yes, that would be nice. Probably about an hour by the time I have done all the buses, and then I need to go to college straight from yours. Is that okay?"

"Perfect sweetie, see you soon."

The bus through to town was bumpy and uncomfortable. I was sat by the window looking out, watching people as they walked along the footpaths, bags in hand, some overflowing and heavy looking, some just fluttering in the breeze as their owner walked. A large woman had taken the seat next to me, squashing me against the side of the bus. Either her or her clothes were a bit smelly, so I breathed through my mouth whilst she sat next to me. I hoped her aroma wouldn't brush off onto me.

Eventually we got to the bus station in town and I transferred to a smaller single deck bus for the journey out to Bren's. She lived on the other side edge of town to me, so it was a bit of a journey. This time the journey was quieter, no one sat next to me, and there were few distractions as the footpaths were mostly empty.

I got to Bren's just on the hour, and she was waiting for me, this time in a purple and black shift dress that, again, fitted her perfectly. The top was nicely sized to her bust and the belt held the dress perfectly against her waist, the hem just above her knee. She did look good in it. Perhaps I ought to think about learning to sew. "Wow Bren, another fabulous dress."

"Thanks, I made this one too. I get my fabrics from the mill shop. I tend to look in the reduced sections and see what they have around 3 metres, 'cus I can usually make myself something, and any offcuts become embellishments for a later dress. Glad you like it; I chose it with you in mind."

"Good choice Bren, you have a gift." And I think that she did, it was an excellent fit and really flattered her already nice figure. I have never really worried about looks, top and skirt is my staple, but Bren was making me think a little about my looks. Perhaps I could zhush myself up a little, perhaps make a skirt or two.

"Let's grab a coke and then we can go up to my room," Bren said and I followed her into the kitchen. She took a couple of diet cokes from the fridge, handed me one, and then as she walked past me, she dipped her head a little and kissed me.

Oh.

I was a little surprised, but my body seemed not to be. It kissed her back and I felt her breasts as they pressed against me. She pulled away, '"come on" she said, "my room is this way."

We went upstairs. Bren's room was at the front and was quite a big room. She had a large bed, much bigger than my double, fitted wardrobes and a couple of chairs. She had a desk with a computer on it and some speakers. The walls were painted lilac and turquoise, not really my combo of choice, but I guess better than just plain white.

She sat on the bed and tapped the space next to her. Turning, she pulled the ring on her can, took a sip, and placed it on the side unit next to the bed. She plumped the pillows behind her and sat back, watching me as I went through a similar process. Once she was satisfied that I was settled she asked, "So, how are things with you?"

"Okay, you know, just nothing bad. College is getting tough, but I knew it would, so that I can cope with, my parents are okay and in a good place, so, yeah, good. You?"

"Okay. Mum is mum, fussing, worrying that I haven't got a boyfriend, work is work, I may be able to go full time, they seem to like what I am doing, so that is okay."

"You know that your mum would probably worry even more if you did have a boyfriend? It's what they do. Do you ever see your dad?"

"No. Once I left school, he stopped sending mum any money, and mum gave me the choice of seeing him or not, so I chose not. He never complained and that kind of tells me that I made the right choice."

I wondered if it was her dad leaving when she was young that made her so anti-men. "What about your love life, have you found anyone?"

"Silly question" she said, turned and held my face. She leant forward and kissed me gently on my lips, her tongue running in the purse of my lips, gently pushing in. I wondered how I got myself into these positions. I didn't think, hadn't thought, that I was her love life. I should have made a point of it there and then. Instead, I kissed her back and murmured pleasing sounds as her hand moved to my thigh and then it moved upwards.

Oh, a powerful jolt as her fingers brushed along my panties, her fingers then pressing them into my crease. I lay back. Let her do what she wants, perhaps even, what she needs, I decided as the pleasure of her touch sent small electric pulses through my body, my nipples hardening and pushing at my bra, my crease moistening in anticipation.

Bren moved down and lifted my skirt above my waist, her breath hot on my fanny as she blew along me. I felt her hands on my panties at my waist and I felt my panties as she pulled them down and off, and then, oh, her tongue. She pressed her tongue into my crease, pushing between my lips, adding to the moisture of my arousal, the slickness easing her way from my entrance to my clitty. I felt euphoric and the pleasure jolts shot form my clitty, circled my entrance and danced around my nipples, everything seemed joined, the passionate pleasures seemingly overtaking everything, and then she nipped my clitty and I exploded into a finish, my back arching up and off the bed, my fingers gripping and squeezing at the mattress as I felt pulse after pulse of exquisite pleasure roll through me.

Oh.

"See" she said, "you don't need anything inside you to cum. Men are optional."

"Hard to disagree," I replied, "I don't feel anything inside anyway."

"What, really?" she said as she lay back leaving my hot and wet fanny exposed in the aftermath of my finish at her behest.

"No. I mean I get a little pressure, but, no nothing else."

"So, you have had a boy inside you?"

"Er, yes, a bit."

"Was it as good as that? Honestly, was it?"

"Well, no, of course not," I wasn't going to tell her that it was, that would have been just rude, "but he wasn't as skilled as you." I thought a little flattery would not hurt. I leant over and took the can and had a sip of the coke. I guess I must have screamed a little as I finished, and the drink helped ease it.

"And then they leave all that horrible mess inside you. No, boys, they are not for me, I really do not see why anyone would."

I didn't tell her that the horrible mess actually tasted quite nice and that 'clean up' was a part of the whole process and that the feeling around my entrance as he pushed in and pulled out was unlike anything a girl could do, and the slap slap as he pounded into me, pushing and squashing my clitty bringing me to a powerful finish, was better than a girl could offer. No, I did not tell her any of that.

"Stand up" I said. She stood and I got up and stood behind her and pulled down the zip, the dress parting and exposing her shoulders and the back catch of her bra. I eased the dress over her shoulders and down. Bren stepped out of her dress, and I draped it across one of the chairs. She was not wearing panties and as I undid her bra and let it fall, my hands went around and cupped her full and heavy breasts, my fingers gripping her large nipples and gently twisting them.

She didn't say anything as I kissed the back of her neck, and then I released her breasts and bent, kissing down her back until I got to her bottom. "Lean forward," I said, and as she leant forward the wonderful lips of her fanny escaped between her thighs, my mouth kissed past her crinkle and I pressed my tongue into her sex, my nose pressing at her anus as I licked her sex.

"Oh fuck" she gasped, "I didn't know."

I didn't know what she didn't know, nor did I care. As my tongue shagged her, my fingers reached around and sought and teased her clitty.

"Oh fuck, fuck," she gasped and clenched, she spasmed and pushed back hard onto my, my nose pushing hard into her anus, my tongue deep into her fanny and my finger pressing her clitty and she finished, hard. Her knees sagged and she almost fell forward, her breath escaping in a blast. I eased back, leaving her untouched as I sat back on the bed. She was naked and wet and looking as if she would fall any minute.

"Fuck, what was that?"

"That, just me giving you what you gave me."

"No, that was different, I have never, no, why was you pressing at my bum so sexy? That just seems wrong."

"We are all different. You feel things inside I don't, your bum was sexy for you, for me it isn't. There are no rules Bren, just explore each other and find out what each other likes. Simple really I guess. I think, with boys, they don't know this and think that just shoving their cock inside you is enough. I don't know Bren; I am not especially experienced in all this. I have watched my mum and dad though. That was odd."

"What?" Bren almost shrieked, "You have watched your parents do it, watched them, really? Did they know?"

"No, of course they didn't know. They left the lounge door open once as they did it and I watched them from the landing. Another time I came home early, and I heard some noises, so I quietly went upstairs, their bedroom door was open, and I watched them do it." I didn't actually mention that was mum with John rather than with my dad, that wasn't relevant.

"Crumbs, what did you see? Did you see your dad's cock?"

I lay back on the bed, my head propped up on her pillows and I replayed in my mind the images I had seen. "Well, yes, I did see my dad's cock. Yes, it was big, it was the first one I had actually seen live and yes it was huge. Well, I thought so at the time, I since know that it is just about normal."

12