Natalie - Pt 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God. I have never seen one. Never wanted too either." That may be true, but I suspect she wouldn't turn down the chance to see one if it came her way.

Perhaps I should introduce her to Ali.

"They took it in turns to kiss each other down there, he licked her, she sucked him. The first time I saw them he shagged her from behind, and the second time mum was on top as dad lay on the bed."

"Oh my God. No way. I have heard my mum do it to herself, but I didn't dare peep through the door to watch."

"Yeah, my mum has a toy, I have watched her doing it to herself too."

"Fuck off."

"After she had gone out I went and found her toy and tried it myself."

"No way. What's it like?"

"Well, it is kind of like your finger only it is madder. I found it a bit too much to be honest."

"I have no idea if my mum has one, I may have to search her bedroom and see if she does."

"Has your mum had a boyfriend that you know of?"

"I think so, but never here when she thinks I will be home. So, if she has, I haven't seen him. I mean, it could be a girl for all I know."

"You could always check her bedroom for signs."

"What signs?"

"Well, men do leave a mess, as you know, so, check her bed for wet patches. Or little hairs, not everyone shaves."

"Oh, that is gross."

I shrugged; it was up to her. I had to get to college, and that was another strange bus journey to face.

12