Natalie - Pt 21

Story Info
Natalie and her mum have a close shave.
4.4k words
4.51
3k
3
0

Part 21 of the 41 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Private comments are welcome. Thanks for reading.

Mum and dad had left their door open a little and I watched through the gap as they had sex. Dad was laying on his back, his legs pointing towards the door. Mum was straddling him, her legs bent either side of him, knees upwards, dad's cock deep inside her. Mum rocked back and forth, dad's cock appearing and disappearing inside her as she did.

It was early morning and I had woken up needing the loo. I did what I needed and, on my way, back to my room I had glanced into their room. Not the usual slap-slap sex, I presumed mum was trying this approach to reduce her soreness. Interesting, it also meant that they could have been having much more sex than I was aware off. I did find it interesting that mum and dad were having so much sex. I must ask mum or dad later if they had increased recently, or if they had always been so active.

Mum was rising further and pressing down deeper and going a little slower. Dad's fingers were clutching at the sheet as mum rode him and I noticed that he was rising slightly as mum did, as if to try and make sure his stayed in her. I could see mum's crinkle, shining in the morning light, dad's balls glistening as her juices had flowed and covered them.

Would I look like that, I wondered, if I were to shag dad that way? Dad and I hadn't done it that way, so I wasn't sure how it would feel, but Jase and dad were similar in size, and I had shagged Jase that way, so I think I could imagine the sensations going through mum as she pushed dad's cock deep inside her. Mum began to lean further back, her buttocks now obscuring dad's cock from my view and she began to move a little quicker.

Dad reached up with his right hand and I think he was pressing her clitoris, whatever it was seemed to help, and mum went harder, really forcing herself on dad. "Yes baby, yes," I heard dad say as mum really upped her pace.

"Oh Fuck," mum cried out softly and they both raised and sank together, the end it seemed. "Shit" mum said, "wow, did you?"

"Hell yes," dad replied. I quietly went back to my room, silently closing the door and laying on my bed I explored my fanny, gently running a finger from my clitoris, down the slick folds of my valley, my inner lips parting as I bade my way to my entrance. Slowly I pushed two fingers into myself, in my head they were my dad's fingers, pumping in and out of me. My palm pressing at my clitoris, my mind's eye full of images of mum and dad fucking.

"Oh" I couldn't help but let out sighs and moans of pleasure, vaguely aware that my parents were now up and about, I didn't care, I wanted a release. Harder and faster I pushed my fingers, harder I pressed my clitoris, my breath seemed to hold and with a loud 'Aaah' I boiled over and my orgasm rolled through.

That had been a good one. I wondered if it was because I had just watched my parents shagging, or was my inner sexuality growing? My pleasures did seem to be intensifying as I had more and more sex. I pulled a robe on and went to the bathroom, I could hear my parent's downstairs, so I shut the door and turned the shower onto needle and very hot. The tickle of the shower against my fanny was intense and almost gave me another orgasm, but I moved the head away before it did. Thoroughly cleansed I got out and went on got dressed, a dress today for a change, the usual fun and games doing it up at the back, a pair of boy shorts and I was done.

"Morning love," mum said as I went into the kitchen.

"Morning mum, how are you today?" I sat at the table and took a piece of toast that mum had made. A smear of marmite and I grabbed a glass of OJ to go with.

"Fine love thank you, and it sounded as if you got the day off to a good start too."

So, mum heard me, I wondered if dad did too.

"Er yes mum, that reminds me, can I ask you something really personal?"

"You can ask, I can't promise I will answer."

"Sex. You and dad. Are you doing it as often now as you used to, more often or what? I was just wondering, you know, how long the joy of sex lasts. Do you tire

of it basically?"

"Oh. Right. Well, we did slow down a bit, never stopped, just slowed down, and recently we seem to have gone back to the same frequency as when we first got together."

"Oh, right, and, if I may ask, who leads, who is the one that initiates it? Is it dad or is it you?"

"Six of one sweetie, six of one."

Well, there we are then, they have recently gotten back into it. I wonder if that coincided with my awakening sexuality, I wonder if it might be linked to pheromones, or perhaps just coincidence.

"Are you in or out today love? I think dad is doing a half day and I was going across to see Gran later."

"College this morning mum, and then I am not sure. I think Jase has to go in early to do some prep for a big booking they have tonight, so not sure if I will see one of the girls or just come home. I will see what's what when I have finished college."

College was a bit of a bore, and I was amused how Alex virtually ignored me. I had just been a notch; little did he know that he had been one for me too. Silly sod. The twins, Tom and Tim, were struggling with the content I noticed, perhaps I could help them out, I made some overtures, but not today it seemed, they had somewhere to go. I headed home. The bus was especially bumpy today, I had no idea why some buses were bumpy, and some weren't, and to be honest, I wasn't interested enough to find out.

No one in when I got home, I had a quick wash, got myself some water and sat in the lounge looking through the source material for tomorrow's college. I wasn't really aware that dad had come home, I guess I had been concentrating more than I thought. "Hello love," he said, jolting me into awareness.

"Oh crumbs dad, I didn't hear you come home, you made me jump."

"Good job I wasn't a burglar or rapist then!" Dad laughed and sat down next to me.

"Probably have been more interesting than this bloody college stuff dad."

"Don't say that, things could turn out quite nasty, just try and be more aware of your surroundings love."

"Okay dad, I had locked the door though, hadn't I? You did have to use your key to get in?"

"Yes love, true. Okay then, but anyway, do try and be more aware of things, your mum and I do worry you know."

"I know dad. Can I ask you something really really personal?"

"Oh? Is this in anyway linked to the moans we heard this morning?"

"Oh that? No not really, I was just wondering about you and mum and how often

you have sex."

"Oh, I see, that personal. Why?"

"Well, I don't know why, but I thought that people sort of slowed down as they got a bit older, and you guys seem to be, well, er, frequent?"

"Odd question baby. We have sort of picked the pace up a bit I suppose. Is that an issue to you? Are we embarrassing you?"

"No dad, not at all."

"Are you worried that I won't be able to make time for you?"

"Dad, no, I have a boyfriend, and if I really wanted to, there are plenty of potential boyfriends in waiting."

"So, you don't need your dad then, your 'getting old' dad." He laughed, I smiled.

"Dad, need, no, want yes. Old is just a number."

"So you wouldn't object if I suggested that you went up and got undressed whilst I had a little wash and then came and joined you?"

"Of course not dad. But what about mum, I really don't want mum to catch us."

Dad showed me his phone, it had Find My app up and was tracking mum's phone.

She was at Gran's. Crumbs, he stalked mum.

"Hell mum will go ape if she knows that you do that."

"No she won't love, it was her idea. After John she wants to prove to me that I can trust her. I let her track mine too."

"Wow. Okay. I'll go on up then."

I blew dad a kiss and went up. Arms behind I undid my dress and stepped out of it and put it back on its hanger. Bra off and then panties and walked across into dad's room. I felt a little bit naughty as I lay on mum and dad's bed, naked, waiting for my dad to come in and take advantage of what I was offering.

Dad walked in, naked, his cock hard and pointy. "Well my girl, do you see anything you fancy?"

"Oddly enough dad, yes, I would like you to lie down and let me go on top." I wanted him to mentally compare me and mum, and as that was the way he had done it with mum earlier, it should still be fresh in his mind. I idly ran my finger along my crease, easing between my lips into my valley watching his eyes as they followed my finger.

"Oh, do you now? Right then, let me give that some consideration, perhaps I had other ideas." I didn't really care if he had other ideas, today I was in charge.

"Oh, okay dad, that's okay, I still have some college studying to do." I began to get up, knowing that dad would not let me get away with that tease.

Dad came across to the bed and lay down beside me, as I knew, I had won. Really, the woman did have the upper hand. I sat up and rolled to my knees and knelt between his legs, bent down and licked his balls. His cock twitched in an approving way. There was only a slightly salty taste to his balls, and no aroma. I sucked his balls into my mouth and pressed at them with my tongue before slowly releasing them and letting them fall to rest once the bed. I licked up his cock and as I reached the top I used my hand to pull his skin down to reveal the inner part of his cock.

"Oh yes baby," dad said as I licked around the top and pushed my tongue into the small hole at his tip, tasting the small bead of liquid there. I began to swallow his cock, taking it all the way in, my chin reaching his balls as I swallowed, my tongue rasping him as I withdrew it, and then sucking him in again, shagging his cock with my mouth. I wanted more. I let his cock go and moved up to straddle him and hover above his ready cock.

I slowly lowered myself onto him, penetrating myself with his cock, my opening and my inside wet and ready, I slid down until he had filled me, feeling the pressure deep inside.

"Oh Shit," dad said. I rocked back and forth, his cock sliding inside me. I loved the way that when I rocked back it stretched the skin behind my fanny and my pucker crinkled, a very strange and erotic feeling. I was lost in my own world, rocking back and forth oblivious until dad reached up, held my shoulders, pushed and flipped us over without his cock coming out.

He started shagging me hard, his body slamming into mine, pressing hard into my valley and deep inside me. The pressure was intense deep within me, and the flattening of my lips forced him to bottom out on my valley and press hard into my clitoris. It felt animalistic and I loved it, more rutting like animals than love making like humans.

The electrics began, shooting from between my legs to my flattened breasts and up into my mouth. The slap seemed to echo around the bedroom, my parents bedroom where my dad was shagging the heck out of me, my grunts interspersing the slaps as he pressed hard into my body. How can men go so deep without causing damage? And before I could grasp it my orgasm hit and my back pushed up off the bed, clamping hard on dad's cock.

Dad grunted and his eyes seemed to pop and then he relaxed and fell back on me as I collapsed back on the bed, spent and full of his juices. Dad looked across at his phone, "She's on her way back love, you better skedaddle."

"I'm going to have to shower dad."

I rushed to the bathroom, my right hand between my legs to catch any drips, a trail of dad's juices would not have been good. I would have preferred some time to come down, but no. I knew that this was better than getting caught by mum, but still all the same. I took the head off the shower hose and got in, slowly aiming the hose at my sex I managed to aim at my clitoris, shots of electric all over my body and my knees gave way, I almost fell. Oh my, it seems I was still charged as orgasms shot through me, one after another after another.

I had never experienced this before. When they finally subsided, I pushed the hose inside and began to flush out dad's juices. Satisfied I was clear, I put the head back on, turned the pressure back up and rinsed myself clear of any perspiration.

Back in my bedroom wrapped in a towel I heard mum come in and shout hello.

"Hi Mum," I shouted back, "I'll be down in a minute." I put the panties on that I had been wearing earlier and the dress too and went down.

"How was Gran mum?" I asked.

"She was fine." Dad smiled and winked at me from behind mum. "I told her about John, she said she knew. That made me quite cross actually as she could easily have done something about it years ago."

"It's all sorted now love," Dad said.

"Anyway," mum said ignoring dad, "she won't have anything to do with John and is arranging to see a solicitor to draw up a new will."

"She'll be with us a few years yet though mum, won't she?"

"Yes love, she did say she would like to see you."

"Yes mum, I may pop round after college, or if not, next time we are both free I can come with you and I can sit and chat with her."

"She'll like that," mum replied whilst dad sat behind her pulling faces. I wondered if he would want sex with mum later? I expected that he would. I went back up to my room and left mum and dad to it in the kitchen. I wondered what delights we would have for tea. Probably yet another take away.

Jase texted me saying it was crazy busy, a football team had booked the place out and they were all ordering virtually everything steak related. I mentally shrugged, I cared nothing about football, and I sent him back a red heart and some kisses.

Bren sent me a text, the now usual (!) and I sent her a heart and a kiss, she face timed me.

"Can you talk?"

I moved the phone to show her my room and the closed bedroom door. "Yes hun," I answered.

"Good," She answered and the picture on my screen moved down to show that she was naked and laying on her bed. Her legs were apart in I could see the end of a carrot between her legs. "I can't stop carroting myself."

"Oh honey. I think that you need a cock in you." I wondered if I should lend her Jase, or if he would even agree.

She moved her hand down and took hold of the end of the carrot and started moving it in and out. "Oh baby," she said, "I wish you were doing this to me." To be honest, so did I. I could almost taste her fanny, her sweet sticky juices coating my tongue. I propped the phone next to me and my right hand found its way to my groin. Bren could see what I was doing.

"Yes Nat, yes, show me."

I slipped my hand into the waist of my panties and pushed them down my leg, kicking them off with my foot. Pulling my dress up, my fanny was open and exposed, still a little loose from dad and his attention earlier. I used two fingers and slid them up and down my valley and then pushed them into me. Yes, still a little slack, my fingers slid in easily.

"Oh Bren," I whispered, "these are your fingers slipping in, feeling inside, filling me."

Bren was using her right hand to shag herself with the carrot and her left was diddling her clitoris, her breathing was gasping, her breaths held as her climax approached. I worked myself, trying to get some feeling inside. I could feel the small scratchy part with my finger, but could not really feel it with my fanny.

I wondered if something was wrong with me, should I get an examination by my doctor? I decided to make an appointment with the nurse and ask. It wasn't something I wanted to ask my mum. 'hey mum, do you feel anything in your fanny when you finger yourself?' No. Not going to happen.

Bren finished in a noisy way and lay back, her hands by her side, her chest heaving as she gulped in air. "Oh shit, mum's home, catch you later" she said and the call ended. Oh well. I eased my fingers out and reached for my panties, sliding them back up. I had already cum enough times today, a missed one wouldn't hurt.

I stood up to brush my hair and dad eased the bedroom door open and stepped in.

"Shush baby," he whispered, "a bit of a rush at the end there." He put a hand up my dress and pushed into my panties and slipped fingers inside me and wiggled. Oh shit, I thought I was going to explode again. They left me as quickly as they had gone in, and he wiped them across my mouth, I sucked them in, tasting me. I think dad though that there was still some of him inside.

"Dad. Mum's just downstairs."

"I know, I will see to her later." And he left as quietly as he had arrived. My fanny felt empty. Looks like mum wasn't going to get a quiet night after all. What has gotten into my dad? For that matter, what has gotten into me?

Dad had gone to work, I had a lunch time college session, that kind of ruined the

day for me as it meant I didn't get a morning or an afternoon. Luckily they were few and far between. I was toying with having a lazy bath when mum tapped and popped her head in.

"I was thinking about what you said about Jase's mum."

"Oh? What about Jase's mum?"

"She kind of has a point about, you know shaving."

"Maybe, but her son? Mum, really."

"Yes, but she doesn't have a daughter. And perhaps she doesn't want to ask her husband for the same reason I wouldn't."

"Oh mum? What reason is that?"

"Because he would not concentrate on the shaving he would just want to, you know, just waiting for an opportunity to have sex. And shaving isn't about having sex."

"No, you could be right."

"And perhaps she thinks that all her son will want to do is shave her because he would not want to have sex with his mum."

"Perhaps."

"So. I was thinking. Would you help me, and perhaps I could help you, because we

are two females and we would not want sex, just clean and smooth vulva."

"Oh." She obviously has no idea what Ash or Bren and I get up to. This is a good thing. But on the other hand, a bad thing, as she seems to have no idea what girls can do. "Okay."

"You don't sound enthusiastic. It's okay, I'll do it myself, it's fine."

"No mum, sorry, I was just thinking about what you said about Jase's mum, you might be right, it might be that she just has no one else to trust. No, yes, let's."

"Okay. Good. Now?"

"Yes mum, let's do it. I'll do you first, then you can do me." I followed mum into the bathroom. She filled the sink with warm water and soaked her flannel in it. Whilst it was soaking she took her robe off and hung it on the peg on the back of the door. She took the flannel, rung it almost dry, and pressed it to her groin.

"Gosh that's hot," she said and then she sat on the edge of the bath.

I took the shaving gel and the razor and knelt before her. Mum moved the flannel and dropped it back into the sink and opened her legs. There she was in all her glory. I sprayed some gel into my hand and started spreading it, ensuring I covered her from thigh to thigh. I tried to imagine what Jase must have thought as he encountered it on his mum for the first time.

I started above her crease and worked in down, and then up trying to ensure I caught her hairs no matter which way they wanted to grow. I worked down each side of her fanny until virtually all the foam had gone.

"Don't forget to do the edges Love, then I can turn around and you can do my underneath." This was the bit that had worried Jase so much. I would have to open her sex so that I could shave her lips properly. My fingers inside mum's crease felt odd at first, and then, it was just a fanny and I concentrated on smooth shaving. "Done?" she asked.

"Yes mum." I replied. Mum stood up and turned around, she then bent over the bath and widened her stance. I could see Jase's problem. Mum's sex was there in all its glory, right in front of me, and in this position her sex was open and her opening gaped. I could see into the blackness of her inner sex.

I sprayed a little more gel into my hand and spread it as carefully as I could. I was trying not to actually touch her opening, but as I ran the razor past, I had to hold her open to shave down near her bottom and as she wiggled a little, I could see how Jase had slipped inside his mum. I took the flannel from the sink and wiped her clean. I ran my fingers over her sex, there were no hairs I could detect. "All done mum."

12