Natalie - Pt 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See, that wasn't so hard was it?" Mum asked as she stood up. 'No mum but you don't have a teenagers cock that wants to be hard at the slightest thing.' I thought, but didn't say. "Your turn now love."

As I sat on the bath it felt really strange, almost surreal as mum spread the gel across my fanny. Like mum, most of mine was hidden inside, so little of my sensitive areas were touched by mum. "Mum, can I ask you a question?"

"Yes love."

"Do you have feelings inside, is the inside, you know, sensitive?"

"What, inside your vagina do you mean, yes, why?" She was just finishing off my lips, her fingers inside my valley, keeping it apart. "Right turn around."

I got up and knelt over the bath, now my mum would see everything, I tried to image what my black hole must be looking like, I had the video I had taken in mind as I opened my hips. Mum spread gel around and then started.

"No mum, I have a huge amount of sensitivity in my valley and around the edge, but inside, just nothing."

"So you can feel when I do this?" Mum asked and then her fingers slid along my valley bottom.

"yes," I managed, almost croaking, that was very sensitive and her touch had been so light.

"And here?" and I felt her finger slide around the edge of my opening and I almost lost it and orgasmed right then.

"Do you mind if I try inside?"

"No mum" I managed, my composure almost gone. I felt mum's finger slide across my opening but then nothing.

"But not now?"

"No, nothing."

"I am wiggling, nothing?"

"No,"

"But if I go back to here?" And mum returned to my outside and her finger slid along my valley bottom and pressed against my clitoris.

I lost it and a wave of orgasm shot through me and I slumped against the bath, my knees jelly. "Yes" I croaked. "Sorry."

Mum took the flannel from the sink, wrung it dry and cleaned the gel from me. "There, you are done." She did not comment on having just gotten her daughter off.

"Okay, I don't think it is anything to worry about Natalie, we are all made differently, I am a little bit sensitive everywhere, you are very much more sensitive on the outside, as if all the sensitive nerves are located there and none on the inside. When you give birth you will be very grateful for that."

"I will be very careful where I touch you next time sweetheart." She rubbed herself, "that is so much smoother, thank you. If it is okay with you, can we do this again? It is so much better than what I do."

"Yes mum. Do you want the shower first or can I?"

"You can go first love. I will leave you to your privacy."

Fuck. I mean fuckity fuck. My mum had just got me off. I mean what the hell? No wonder I orgasm so easily if all my sex nerves are located on the outside. Fuck.

12