Natalie - pt 24

Story Info
Nalalie sees Mrs Wilson and dad comes later.
4.4k words
4.63
2.8k
3
0

Part 24 of the 45 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Private comments are always welcome. Thank you so much for reading. Mica x

"Can we talk? Mum asked.

"Yes, of course we can, what's up?"

"First of all, I want you to know that you are not in any trouble." Er, okay.

"Secondly, neither is your dad. Okay?" Oh shit.

"Er yes mum."

"Do you know what this is all about?"

"No mum."

"I want you to promise that you will not lie to me."

"Okay mum, I do not know what this is about mum." But I did have a reasonable idea.

"I know you have been having sex with your dad. And that's okay." Oh shit.

"And you can carry on having sex with your dad, what I want to know, is who started it, and when?"

Well, this was shock. How the hell did she know? And why the hell didn't she mind? "Er, a couple of weeks ago, maybe three, dad kind of started it, but honestly mum, I joined in, it wasn't just dad."

"That is what I suspected." Okay, what does she know, does she know something that explains my sex drive, and dads, and hers?

"I don't mind as long as, and this is important, neither of you ever lie to me about it if I ask, and dad absolutely does not have sex with anyone other than me or you. I know that he thinks that you look like me when I was younger, and I know I am struggling to keep up with him, so you are taking some of the load. Here is the crucial thing. If I say it stops, then it stops. Alright?"

"Yes mum." What else could I say? I was a bit shocked if I am honest.

"And finally, absolutely no one, and I mean no one, must ever know. It is illegal and dad would be in a lot of trouble."

"Yes mum. What happened a few weeks ago? Because whatever it was seems to have affected us all."

"Four weeks ago I went on some new experimental HRT tablets. So, this behaviour of ours seems to possibly stem from that."

"But why is affecting me and dad too?"

"I don't know, the only thing I can think of is Pheromones. I must be shedding them around the house. That is why I am not mad, that is why I am letting you and dad carry on having sex. If I stop the tablets there will be side effects that are not good for me, so I have to carry on for a while."

"Mum?"

"Yes love?"

"I don't want us to have a threesome, okay, just saying?"

"God, no. But perhaps you and I could?"

Oh my god, no, I didn't want that, did I?

"I would rather not mum, no offence, and I wasn't sure how it started with dad, but I sort of want it to stop, I don't want to start with my other parent."

"Okay sweetheart, we can still help shave each other though, yes?"

"Well, yes, as long as it is just shaving, please mum." I wondered if mum's pheromones were affecting Jase and the onward affecting his mum. And Ash and Bren too? All three of them spent a lot of time in this house. Could be. But I didn't want to ask mum, because that would reveal secrets that I wanted to keep secret.

When I went down for breakfast this morning the house seemed no different. Mum was making toast and dad was drinking the last of his coffee, saying goodbye and rushing out the door. Same as, same as. I had heard them have sex last night, and again this morning. I decided to stop doing dots, it seemed a little pointless, I would be better off doing dots on the days where I didn't hear them having sex.

"Alright sweetheart? What you up to today?"

"Quiet day mum, and yes I am fine. I might go and see Bren, but she is the other side of town, and I am not sure I can be bothered."

"I saw Mrs Wilson from next door yesterday, she wondered if you would be prepared to help her this morning. She needs to go and pick something up and a second pair of hands would really help."

"Oh?" That's different. I don't really know Mrs. Wilson too well, we always say hello and chat if we see each other, but apart from that I don't really know much about her.

"Okay, I'll pop around in a bit and see what she wants."

After I had finished breakfast, I showered and put on all clean clothes, bra, top, skirt and panties and went and knocked next door.

"Oh hello Natalie," Mrs. Wilson said, 'Did your mum tell you I had a favour to ask?"

"Yes Mrs. Wilson, and I can help you today if you want?"

"Sandra please, not Mrs. Wilson. I need to go to Ikea and pick up a wardrobe, take it upstairs and put it together. Having a second pair of hands would really help. I ordered it online, but they wanted fifty pounds to deliver, and I thought that scandalous."

Well that sounded fine, nothing too difficult. I have seen dad assemble plenty of furniture, so, why not? "Sounds cool, I am ready when you are."

We set off in her car, no idea what it was, it was a car, it was long, it was silver, who cares? It was about a thirty minute drive to Ikea, Sandra chatted all the way, my ears were getting a little tired when we pulled up to the collection point. At least we didn't have to wind our way around the store, that is so tedious, I always try and get out of going with mum and dad, all those stupid arrows and then the standing forever in the checkout queue. Buy online, pick it up, so much better.

Someone in a yellow tea shirt and blue shorts wheeled it out on a trolley and Sandra opened the car boot. It was pretty obvious that even with the back seats down it was not going to fit.

"No worries, I came prepared, I hope you are strong, let's put it on the roof." She pulled what looked like an old quilt from behind the seat and laid it on the roof between some rails that were already there, with most hanging off the back.

"Right then Natalie, I will take the end nearest the car, you take the other end and lets get it up.

It wasn't really that heavy, about forty Kg I think the box said, but it would have been a struggle for just one person. She lifted her end and rested it on the roof,

"Right," she said, " you lift and push, it should slide on the quilt and then I can tie it down." It went as she said, and the box was on her roof, slightly overhanging her windscreen and the back. She spent ages tying it on making sure it couldn't slide back or forwards, and that meant having the back windows open and the string going through them too.

"Sorry love, it'll be a bit windy going home." She wasn't wrong, but at least it meant she didn't talk as much on the way back. She drove backwards onto her drive and then it was time to unload. "It'll take me a few minutes to untie everything, if you need the loo or anything, just carry on."

Well, I didn't so I just hovered and watched her as she simply cut away all the string. No reuse and recycle for her, cut it up and bin it. I again took the back end and walked backwards pulling it with me until it was nearly off, then Sandra took the weight, and we went indoors with it. "Just let's leave it here a minute whilst I lock the car." She went back out and presumably tidied away the quilt and locked the car.

"Shall we carry it up love?" She said when she got back.

"Why don't we unpack it down here Sandra? It will mean more trips upstairs, but everything will be lighter."

After we had made numerous trips upstairs with the individual pieces and placed them around the edge of the bedroom it was going into, a spare room I guessed, she started looking through the instructions. "Right, this looks straightforward. If you could stay for a bit and help with lifting and stuff, I would really appreciate it."

She started, with one side which I held whilst she added pieces to it. As she bent forward to do the fixing, I could not help but see up her skirt. At first, I thought she wasn't wearing any panties, then, from another angle, I could see she was wearing a very thin blue thong made from a silky fabric. It hardly covered her fanny, and as she moved it looked like her fanny was chewing a toffee. It was mesmerising, and I couldn't hardly take my eyes off it.

Her fanny looked plump and stretched what little fabric there was, and the thin strap to the waist really didn't cover her bum at all. As she moved around attaching more and more parts together, I kept 'moving out of the way', but in reality, I always seemed to find a good vantage point to watch her chewing fanny. Eventually it was complete and between us we stood it up and pushed it back to the wall.

"Excellent Natalie, thank you, I can do the rest myself. Now, did you enjoy the view?"

Oh crumbs, perhaps I wasn't as discrete as I thought, no point in hiding it. "Of course, what was not to enjoy?" Brazen it out I thought.

"Come with me if you want a closer look," and she walked out of that room into what I assumed was her main bedroom. Cream furnishings, mirror wardrobes all along the opposite wall and vertical blinds over the window. She sat on the bed and lay back, her legs apart and her feet on the carpet. "There you are, you can get as close as you like."

I went up and knelt between her legs. Her thong was silky and a pale blue colour and lay over her fanny. I guessed it was probably real silk and there was no stretch to fit, it just lay atop. I leaned in and breathed in her aroma. No unpleasant smells, just the pleasant musky smell of a woman, warming to the nose. I blew slightly and the fabric lifted giving a wonderful glimpse of her treasure.

"Pull them down if you like" she said.

Needing no further encouragement, I moved back a little and slipped a hand into the waist band at each side and slowly pulled the thong down, easing it off one leg, leaving it dangling from the other ankle. Her fanny was quite a sight. Her outer fanny lips were fat and full, a small triangle of blond hair above, but none around her fanny. Her inner fanny lips were also full, and they stuck up for the whole length of her fanny crease, and just at the top was the little bump of her clitoris sticking out further.

She opened her legs again and her lips unfurled like a morning heart shaped flower, her fanny valley glistening and her entrance open and welcoming. I leant forward and ran my nose the whole length of her sex just a hair above, not touching just inhaling. My tongue dabbed and just lightly tasted her clitoris, and as I did so, her breath held, and her hips rotated a little thrusting her fanny into my face. I sucked at her clitoris, and she started panting a little. I lifted my hand and put two fingers at her opening and pushed them in, wiggling, opening, rocking.

"Oh shit, you've done this before," she said as I finger shagged and clitty licked her.

"I would have invited you around before had I known." Her breaths were stilted, and she seemed to lighten on the bed, raising herself as my fingering and licking became more insistent, more pressured. Her fanny pulsed around my fingers, and I withdrew my fingers nearly all the way, and then rapidly pushed them back in, my face pressing hard on her clitoris, and her orgasm exploded through her, my fingers squeezed tight inside her and she fell back to the bed.

She lay there just gasping and looking down at my face wet with her juices as I smiled and licked my lips dry. "Fuck girl," she said, you sure know your way to a girl's heart."

"Not really Sandra, you are the first woman I have been with." Now this was strictly true, Ash and Bren were still, like me, girls. But, well, no one needs to know that.

"My god, you are a natural."

"Well I just did what I imagined I would like done to me."

"You have one hell of an imagination then Natalie. Would you care for me to reciprocate?"

"Can we another time Sandra, only I have got some things I need to do. I have enjoyed spending this time with you, but I have things I need to do next door."

"Okay, although, having seen glimpses of your pretty fanny through your panties, I must say I would have loved a taste of your delights."

"Mmm, sounds divine, perhaps next time we can do each other at the same time?"

"Oh, a sixty nine, that's a date."

It wasn't that I didn't fancy it, it's just that, to be honest I was in the mood more for a cock than just a tongue, and I hoped Jase was free. If not I might have to go and find mum's toy.

As I sat in the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee, I wondered whether Sandra, as a more experienced woman, could offer more than I had experienced with Ash or Bren. I did not realise before today that she liked women and girls, and it made no difference to me any way. I was about to ring Jase and see if he was around when dad walked in.

"Oh hello sweetheart, wasn't expecting to see you, thought you would be helping Mrs Wilson today."

"Oh hi dad, yeah not long finished, it was just a trip to Ikea and a quick wardrobe assembly in her spare room, I just held stuff and passed it to her. Job done, I came home."

"My lucky day then, I've got about forty minutes spare."

"Er, okay dad. Did mum talk to you?" I was still a little nervous with mum knowing.

"Yes, she knows, she's ok. What do you feel about it?"

"Kind of unsettled about it if I am honest. I know it was wrong going behind her back, but I am not sure how I feel now that we have her approval."

Dad came across to me and held my face in his hands. "Love, I will never force you, if you don't want to, then we don't. If you do, we will whenever we can until your mum says stop.

To be fair I had said no to Sandra as I wanted some cock, and I hadn't made any arrangements with Jase, so...

"Let's go upstairs then dad, and I won't say no to a little intimate time with my dad. Just to settle my nerves you understand."

I headed upstairs first with dad a few steps behind.

"I shall never tire of that view sweetheart," dad said.

I would have bet he had a grin from ear to ear and his trousers suddenly feeling a little tight, as he watched my panties stretched across my fanny. I loved brief panties that hugged my thighs and stretched tight over my fanny. "Our room sweetheart" dad said, sending me to my parents' bedroom, not mine.

Dad followed me in and started undoing his shirt. I decided to go slow, give dad time to appreciate what I was about to give him. I undid my skirt and rather than let it fall, I held it and slowly stepped out of it, placing it on mum's chair. I pulled my top of, folded it, and placed it on my skirt, I was then in bra and pants. I turned away from dad, put my arms behind my back and undid my bra, I held it to my breasts as I turned, before letting it fall away into my hands, it joined my other clothes. I put my hands in my waistband and slowly pulled my panties down before stepping out of them, and letting dad see his daughter in all her nakedness.

Dad was also naked, his cock looked very hard as it jutted out towards me. I backed away until I hit the bed. I sat back and then scooted up the mattress until my head found the pillows. Dad followed me onto the bed and crept up the bed between my legs until he was right at my groin. "Are you ready sweetheart?" He asked, I doubted it would have made any difference if I said I was not. I felt his cock at my fanny, pushing into my valley. Dad used his hand to slide his cock up my valley, and then down, lubricating himself with my juices, and then I felt him at my entrance, and I felt as he pushed in, slowly, unhurriedly filling my fanny with his cock.

My eyes must have opened because he looked at me and smiled thinking that he had been the cause of my expression, and he was but only indirectly. For the first time ever, I could feel his cock as he slid up inside me, I could feel the shape of his cock end, oh my, could I ever? Oh my, was this what every woman felt? The slide, the rasp the bulge as a man's cock slid in her innermost secret place? This was what I had missed, the joy of the sensations outside had not repeated themselves inside, and it was only contact with my clitoris and my valley that brought me to my explosion of please, but now?

Oh my, I was getting lost as dad's cock pushed deep inside me and then pulled back, rivers of electricity flowed through my fanny and swirled around my groin and before I could really comprehend, I felt spurt and spurt from his cock, the cool of his juices inside the heat of my fanny.

I lay back looking at nothing, what had I been missing, why had I been missing it, this was wonderful, this completed me. "Alright sweetheart? Was that good?"

"Oh yes dad. Very good, I had better go and shower." I rolled to the edge of the bed and gathered my clothes. I did not care if I was leaving a trail of dad's juices, I was still revelling in the new sensations from my body.

I was laying on my bed, just on the towel, nude after my shower when Jase texted that he was free. Dad was about to go out so I suggested to Jase he come over here before he went to work. After dad went, I put a robe on to answer the door to Jase.

"I have done it."

"What Jase?"

"Today, my mum. I didn't want to."

"Done what Jase?"

"Fucked her."

"Shit Jase."

"Shit Nat, shit indeed. Now I am a pervert for fucking my mother."

Well, woah there, I am shagging my dad, in fact have just shagged my dad, and I don't think I am a pervert.

"Don't be silly, of course you aren't. What happened then, was it shaving day?"

He flopped onto my bed and I lay down beside him. My gown a little open, he could see my delights, should he ever be interested in them again that is now that he was shagging his mum.

"Yes, and it was going okay, she shaved me, I got hard, of course, but that was it, and then I shaved her, and I was very careful and only touched what I had to, and it was all okay until she turned round for me to do the back."

"Okay, well, yes, it was like that before, wasn't it?"

"Yes, so I am being very careful, and I had finished so I stood up to get the shower to rinse her off, and my cock pressed against her fanny."

"Okay, like before."

"Yes, only she pushed back this time so my cock went inside her. 'Jason, just this once, please, I need it.' she said."

"Oh."

"And she started moving and I couldn't help it so I started moving too and then I was fucking my mum."

"Oh."

"She said, 'yes Jason, oh yes, please, yes. Oh we so needed this, don't stop, please don't stop.' I just went as hard and as fast as I could, and all I could do was try and imagine it was you, not mum, and that we were in a hotel and so I kind of got into it and before I knew it, I was filling my mum, I came, hard, again and again."

"Okay, but that is to be expected, nice you imagined it was me though." nice? I don't think?

"I said God sorry mum I came inside you. and she said, 'yes baby that is what I wanted, we needed, thank you.' And as I stepped back she turned round and kissed me lightly and then said, 'This is a one off baby, we will never do this again, please don't try, we just needed this once.' And then she took the flannel and washed me, and as she did my cock got hard again. 'That happens Jason, all we must do is ignore it. I still want us to shave together, but we must absolutely control ourselves to make sure this never happens and I am sorry I made you do this, please don't hate me.' Wow, I thought."

"Okay, so she just got lost in the moment, are you okay about it?" Well, I hoped she hadn't scared him for life, I rather liked his company, and I loved his cock.

"Yes, but no one must ever know. She said that she was trying to get her dad interested again, which is one reason she wanted to be smooth down there, and she trusted me to help her without it getting silly, but after the accidental touching she felt that she just needed to confront the elephant in the room. I had absolutely no idea what the heck she was talking about, so I just said Yes Mum."

"Oh Jase, I think I understand. It was because she trusted you not to try anything on that she asked you, but she touching you and making you cum, and you touching her and making her cum left her feeling awkward, thinking that she was causing you difficulty, so, as a one off, she decided to just let it happen. You would both have it in your memory but could resist in future. That is what I think she meant." Either that or she just needed a shag and Jase was on hand.

12