Natalie - pt 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you mind that I imagined that it was you?"

Yes. "Of course not Jase, but obviously I would prefer the real thing, not an imaginary one." He looked down and I knew he could see the crease of my sex, waiting, wanting. I wished I could flick the muscles and make it twitch the way boys can twitch their cock.

"Are you sure that you still want me after I have been with someone else?"

I opened my gown to reveal my breasts, "of course Jase, of course I want you Jase, just as much as ever. Let me show you that real me is way better than imaginary me." I put my hand on his fly and could feel his hard cock straining against the zipper. I rubbed my hand up and down and got a reassuring groan. I knelt up and took my gown off completely and dropped it over the side of the bed. I straddled Jase, my back to him and undid his trousers.

I reached inside and pulled his cock free and slowly pushed his skin down to reveal the head inside. A small bead of white appeared at his little hole, I scooted back, bent forward and sucked the bead away, my fanny now right over Jase's head, but my legs over his shoulder meant he couldn't reach me. I gripped the waist of his trousers and pants and pushed them down below his knees, I couldn't reach to push them all the way off. I took Jase's cock in my mouth and sank down as far as I could, his cock riding over my tongue and into my throat.

Bobbing up and down I face shagged his cock, my fanny pulsing over his head, out of reach but hopefully stimulating him. My tongue pressed at his cock as I shagged him, rasping against his cock head as I almost withdrew on my up strokes, wracking down his shaft on the down. Jase began to buck, his hips thrusting as if he were about to come. I quickly turned round and sank my fanny onto his cock, forcing him deep inside me, oh the sensations as he stretched my opening, and then the tickles of electric as he filled me. I pushed down as hard as I could, every inch of Jase was inside me and I twitched my fanny, pulsing him, my fanny lips stretched wide around his cock.

"Fuck Nat," Jase gasped, "fuck oh yes, ohhhh," and I felt him spurt deep inside me, two, three times I felt him spasm and eject his juices right at the very bottom of my pit, and I felt his cock soften as his moment subsided and my moment arrived in a sensual explosion throughout my body. Oh my God this is so good, why oh why did my fanny feel so insensitive until now, oh I was sad at what I had missed.

I raised my self and then rolled to the side to lay next to Jason.

"Question answered?" I asked.

"Shit, yes."            

12