Natalie - Pt 25

Story Info
Natalie gives her cousin a lesson.
5.2k words
4.28
1.8k
3
0

Part 25 of the 31 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Atomica24
Atomica24
302 Followers

Private comments are always welcome. Thank you so much for reading. Mica x

Dad said he was out all day and as I munched my breakfast toast he kissed mum goodbye, waved a hand at me and was gone.

"Mrs Wilson was very happy with your help, she told me to be sure to thank you for everything." Mum said as she poured some milk into her tea, and then sat down on the other side of the table from me.

"Oh? Well, you know, I didn't mind. Mum, can I ask you something?"

"Yes, sweetheart, what?"

"Your tablets, I mean, if they are experimental, are you having to provide feedback or something?"

"Yes. They offered me them as a trial and are paying me a small amount of money. I then have to go on to an online account and report what changes I am seeing and any impacts."

"Are you telling them that your family have become sex mad?"

"Yes."

"Do they feed anything back?"

"Well the reports are anonymous, so they don't know specifically who is saying what. So far they have not given me any general feedback updates."

"Oh, okay. It just occurs to me that a drug that causes people to become very sexy feeling, and that affects people around them, could be quite dangerous in the wrong hands."

"I hadn't thought about that sweetheart, yes, you are right, and it could also be very lucrative for the company that makes it. Viagra was like that. The use now is a side effect for what it was originally developed for."

"Yes, I read about that. Heart problems I think, and now for men who have problems."

"Indeed, not that your dad needs to use it."

"No mum."

"Anyway, back to Mrs Wilson, she said she would love you to pop round for a chat when you can."

"Okay mum, I will see what I can do." I was in no hurry to go back if I am honest, I would rather see Ash and Bren who are my own age, but, I will go, just not quite yet. It never hurts to keep people sweet.

"Is there a Mr. Wilson mum? Only I don't think I have ever seen him."

"Oh yes, he just works away a lot, he is a Merchant Seaman or Oil rig guy or something. He is here for a while, and then away for weeks. He is, shall we say, a large man."

"Oh?"

Mum pointed to her groin, I raised my eyebrows and she said quietly, "don't ask."

I laughed and said "Oh, okay." I did wonder how she knew, and as I thought dad was quite a large man down there, how much larger could he be? Oh well.

Bren texted me 'all clear if you still want to.'

I texted back that I would see if Jase was still up to it. Jase was and he was free today. After much texting we decided Jase's house was best. Bren's mum dropped her off at mine not long after mum had gone out, but these days I never know if dad is just going to turn up out of the blue. I wouldn't mind that if I am with Jase, I can just shut my bedroom door, but with a girl, or a girl and a boy? No. That is something I definitely do not want dad to know about.

"You ready for this?"

"Yes."

"Good, now, we must act as if we have never done this before, I do not want Jase to know that we have already been lovers. Okay?"

"Yes, I will be a bit shy anyway because of Jase, so, should be easy, no acting required."

"Good. Right, shall we go over there then?"

It didn't take us too long to get to Jase's, luckily it wasn't raining, just a little dull.Jase was wearing T-shirt and shorts when we got there, I was of course in my usual and Bren was in another of her wonderful dress creations.

"Do you want a drink, or shall we go up?" Jase asked after the introductions - Bren Jase, Jase Bren.

I didn't want a drink yet and neither did Bren, so we went up. "How do you want to do this Nat?" Jase asked, You two, you know, do your thing, and I kind of join in at the appropriate point?"

"Er yes, I guess, when you say, us two do our thing, we don't exactly know what that is, so I think we will just work it out as we go along." I pulled my top off and then my skirt so I was in bra and panties. Bren had undone and slipped off her dress, and was in just panties, Jase by now was naked.

"Do you want to touch it?" I asked Bren as I took the last of my clothes off, so I too was naked.

"Yes, do you mind?" She said.

Jase walked towards her his cock jutting out in front of him. "You can't really hurt my cock, just don't squeeze my balls, 'cus that will hurt and would probably be game over for today." Jase said, taking her hand and putting it on his cock.

As Bren touched her first cock, my Jase's cock, I went and lay on the bed, my feet on the pillows, my head at the foot end, almost hanging off. Looking backwards I saw Bren moving Jase's cock skin back and forth.

"Hell it's bigger than I thought, and it is hard."

"It's just an average cock Bren, I am sure you will see plenty bigger or smaller. It's just a cock. Are you going to see to Nat now?" Jase asked.

"Bren" I called, "come and stand over me, I want to look at your fanny."

Bren pulled her panties down and finally we were all three naked. She walked to the bed and stood over me and I examined her fanny as if I had never seen it before. "Wow Bren, your fanny is so beautiful, can I kiss it?"

She stooped down and leant forwards, her arms resting on the bed and I was able to lick her.

�Ooo" she said, "oh that feels nice." As if we hadn't done this loads of times. "I am going to look at yours too."

Bren leant further forward and as she lowered her hips my face was full of her fanny. I felt a tongue on my fanny and made suitably appreciative noises. I licked Bren's fanny, my tongue sliding from her clitoris towards her entrance which I could see but barely reach. I managed to bend my arm up and dab a finger around her entrance and then slowly I pushed inside her. Bren took the cue and started to run her finger around my fanny entrance. My pretend appreciative noises had now gone, I was genuinely enjoying her attentions and my murmurs and groans were real.

"Ooooh, crumbs," I whispered as Bren pushed two fingers inside me and my newfound ability to feel from within my fanny, took me to a new height of pleasure. I hoped Bren was getting the same with my fingers inside her. I opened and closed my two fingers, and as they closed, I partially pulled them out, before pressing them in deeply, fingering my friend.

I saw movement and Jase's cock appeared in my view. I slowly pulled my fingers out and Jase pressed his cock at her entrance. I felt her tense slightly and then Jase started pressing. His cock began to sink inside her slowly filling her fanny with her first encounter of cock. She stopped her finger movement in my fanny, and I watched as Jase began to pull back out. I was amazed to see that as his cock pulled back, her fanny skin seemed to stick to his cock and come out with it.

It seemed to take Jase an age to pull out, he paused before he was completely out, and then he pushed back in quite quickly and then he got into a rhythm, shagging my friend an inch from my head. Her fanny was stretched tight about his cock, flexing and taking his meat.

I had never appreciated the noise shagging makes, it is definitely slurpy and also squishy as well as the slap noises of skin on skin, but the slap noise is all I normally hear. Bren was beginning to rock slightly and I managed to press my tongue against her clitoris to add to her stimulation. I could not really hear her breathing, but it felt to me that she had stopped regular breathing and was now just taking in gulps.

Jase was now going in full flow, a steady rhythm of emptying and filling and then he pressed hard and held and I felt his balls twitch on my forehead. He pulled back slightly and then pushed in hard again and slowly he withdrew. As his cock fell from her fanny it was followed by a gush of his goop which poured over my forehead.

Bren was quivering and as Jase stepped away and my tongue gave a hard press her orgasm rolled through and she bucked once on me and then collapsed, laying flat on me. "Oh shit," she said quietly and rolled off to the side. I rolled the other way, swung my legs and got off the bed, Jase's goop dripping down my throat. I gave Jase a smile and a thumbs up and looked at Bren.

"Well Bren, how was that? Is my boyfriend any good or should I go and look for a different model?"

"Shit." She seemed to have given up on vocabulary and succumbed to only 'shit'.

"And how about you Jase? No, don't answer that, but you could pass me a tissue if that's okay?"

Jase handed me a box of Kleenex and I wiped the drips from my face and then leant forward and kissed him as passionately as I could, he kissed back, his fingers roaming in my groin as he kissed. I felt his cock twitch and harden, and I fell back on the bed pulling Jase with me. I reached down and guided his hardening cock inside me. Oh that was so much better than Bren's two fingers. I felt him fill me, stretch my fanny and as he penetrated, I felt his progress as he moved deeper into my fanny.

It was a slow shag, perhaps because he was still recharging, or perhaps because he and I were lovers and not shaggers. In my mind�s eye I could see his cock taking my fanny insides out with him as he pulled back and felt them as he pushed them back inside as he re-entered. It was loving and I held him close to me as he filled me with his love and then eventually his gloop. As he climaxed, I reached up and kissed him, feeling his pulses through his lips took me over the edge and I joined him in orgasming.

Jase pulled back and stood up, and I sat up and looked across at Bren. "Now then, is your brain working now Bren?"

"Yes. Wow. Okay." Bren turned to Jase and said to him, "Thank you Jase. I didn't know what to expect, and now I do. I think that you have set a high bar, I have little to compare you to, but that was a really mind blowing thing. I understand now." Jase made a sort of bow, and then Bren turned to me.

"Thank you for giving me a loan of your boyfriend, and, well, you know, the other thing, that was quite something. Now I need to find a boy that is the mix of you two. Christ that'll be a challenge."

"Well, Bren, when you do, you hang on to him." I squeezed Jase's hand, "I am lucky, and you can't have Jase because I am not letting go."

I would chat privately with Bren later away from Jase and find out exactly what she had thought and felt. I was not of a mind to let Jase do that again. I was surprised at just how jealous I had felt, and how it had made me feel a lot closer to Jase and how it was no longer, for me anyway, just shagging. We had moved on in our relationship, this was something more.

The next day I was laying on Bren's bed looking at her ceiling.

"What did you really think, now that you have time to rationalise it in your brain?"

Bren was lying next to me, her head tilted to the side looking at me. "I am still confused."

"Oh, why is that?" I asked.

"Well, I adore being with you. I love your touch, I love your kisses, your fingers in me, your tongue on me, I love, love that."

"Okay, thank you, I love it with you too. But?"

"I also liked the feel of the cock, it was an unbelievable feeling inside me, fingers and carrots don't come close."

"Okay," I was getting repetitious. "But?"

"I think I prefer you, as much as I liked him, I prefer your softer gentler feel. Boys are, oh I don't know, rougher. Like wool compared to the silk of girls."

"Okay, " really! "I love the silk, but I also love to be wrapped in wool. If, and this is a big if, if I had to choose, I would choose boys. They can be gentle, perhaps not as soft as silk, but perhaps like rayon. But, for me, nothing that you can do can come close to feeling the way a cock feels when it is deep inside me. As much as I really love going with you, do you understand?"

"Maybe. I can't help how I feel, but then I don't have much experience. I have had one cock inside me, once."

I of course had many more, but I wasn't going to let Bren know that.

"Well, I don't have much more experience, just more often with Jase." I wasn't going to mention Ash, or Mrs Wilson, or the other boys, or my dad. No. Best not.

"No, okay."

"And I am not going to lend you Jase again. That was a weird feeling watching my boyfriend shag someone else's fanny and I don't think I liked it."

"Jealous?"

"Yes, I think so. I didn't expect to be, for me, up until then it was just sex and pleasure with Jase, but after watching his cock saw in and out of you from an inch away, it changed me. I am not saying I am in love, but I certainly feel different."

"How does Jase feel? Does he want to do it again with someone else?"

I didn't mention him doing it with his mum, "He says not, he says he only wants to go with me, but Jase is not stupid. He knows how I feel about it and is hardly likely to tell me that he wants to go with other girls."

"Was I that bad at it that he won't even think about going with me again? Crumbs, that is a bit of an ego blow."

"Oh no Bren, don't be silly, no, not at all, you were brilliant, he loved shagging you, it is just, he doesn't just want sex," he probably does, he's a boy after all, "he just enjoys it more when it is part of a relationship. You were great, no one would have guessed it was your first time."

Bren rolled on to her back and sat up then moved across and straddled me, her fanny atop mine, she leant forward and gently kissed my lips. I ran my tongue gently along her purse and felt the heat of her tongue as it pushed back. My hands found her breasts, pressed hard against mine, and unable to easily fondle, I lowered my hands to her bottom. I eased her buttocks apart, my fingers sliding down her crease, playing with her crinkle I went further and just managed to reach the edge of her fanny.

"Mmm, Nat, yes," she murmured into my mouth as I gently rubbed just at the edge of her fanny. "I want you so much." She stopped kissing and edged herself down my body, pausing to suckle my nipples, each hardening at her touch, before running her tongue around my navel which gave a really peculiar tickle, and then, finally, she reached my treasure. Her fingers gently eased my fanny lips apart, and as she did so I widened my legs as much as I could, and her tongue just touched the bottom of my valley.

"Oh shit yes," oh that felt so good, like electric, but not, like tickling, but not. I felt her push her fingers inside me, I felt as they entered me, stretching like a cock, but not. Bren started to finger me, pressing in deep, her palm squashing my fanny lips back against me, and then pulling out, her fingers almost leaving me, my inside feeling empty, a void, waiting to be filled. A finger, or was it two, pushed inside and I felt it curl and a nail roughed against my little wrinkled patch inside, a new feeling, as if my inside were magnified, the ridges of my wrinkle were wide apart, and her nail flicked everyone like going the wrong way across a ploughed field.

Bren sat up and I was suddenly empty and untouched, I felt cold all of a sudden. Bren turned around and crouched above my face, her fanny lowering until it touched my lips. I teased her plump protruding inner lips apart and sent my tongue in search of her valley floor. I felt fingers teasing at my fanny lips and then at my opening. I tried to ease my hips upwards to encourage her fingers to enter.

I bought my hand around and I ran a finger along the skin just behind her fanny, running a nail along that little crease before her bottom. I felt her twitch.

Her fingers began a gentle and rhythmic shag of my fanny, pushing in deep and then withdrawing almost all the way. Teeth nibbled softly at my clitoris, and I managed to reach her clitoris with my tongue, allowing my finger to push inside her hot wet fanny. I ran my nail over her internal crinkle, feeling each bump as I went, trying to push at her clitoris from within. My concentration was failing, I was on automatic, stroking and licking her, but my body was reaching a crescendo, my breath was held and there were bolts of electricity flowing from my groin to my nipples and my navel. The tickles became intense and my back spasmed, my orgasm exploded through me, and I collapsed back onto the bed, spent

As I regained my senses, I realised that Bren had orgasmed too, and had rolled to the side, panting, trying to regain her composure. "Shit, who needs boys?" She asked.

I said nothing, because, as good as that was, it wasn't as good as a nice cock ploughing my furrow.

Breakfast was cereal. Yawn. I had a rare cup of tea with it, I am not a great fan of tea, but we were out of Orange Juice, so the choices were limited. Dad shouted goodbye as he left slamming the front door behind him, mum tutting at the noise.

"I think Mr. Wilson is home," she said, "perhaps you could go round and take Sandra up on her offer of a lunch, but, perhaps them have a bit of time together first? Then you can meet him."

"Yes mum, I do think I remember him, but, well, I never really had much to do with them." And yes, he is probably going to want her naked and, on the bed, having not seen her for a while. That is if they manage to get upstairs. I laughed quietly to myself.

"I am sure you will recognise him. Anyway, Auntie Peg is popping over bringing your cousin Jeremy. If you're going to be in, he could stay with you as she and I nip to the mall for a bit. Is that okay?"

"Fine." I hadn't seen Jeremy for a while, and after all the hassle with John, I wasn't sure that I would see much of him, or Auntie Peg again.

"What's happening with John?" I refused to associate him as Uncle John any more.

"Peg says that he is basically grounded without benefits."

I laughed out loud. "Still I am surprised she is talking to you after, well, you know, what you did with him."

"She knows it wasn't my doing. So, this is her holding out an olive branch. Let's just see how it goes, so Jeremy staying with you would be super helpful."

"Well, I already said I would. What time are they getting here?"

"About nine, so we can get to the mall early and get parked. We hope to be back for lunch, if that is okay. That way, if you need to go out this afternoon, you can."

"Okay mum. I do have an optional lecture this afternoon that I wouldn't mind going to, but if you get delayed, no biggie, it's only an optional supporting subject. Kind of filling in the background."

"Okay love, that is great."

"I'll go and shower and get out of your way so you can get the bathroom in about fifteen, okay?"

"Perfect love, gives me chance to tidy the kitchen."

Jeremy had grown quite a bit since I last saw him. He was wearing a blue T-shirt and beige chinos. I had a silky blouse over my regulation skirt and white boy short panties. Peg had hugged me when she arrived and had whispered how sorry she was about John. I had kissed her cheek and whispered back that all was mended. Mum and Peg then sort of dumped Jeremy in the front room and left.

"Still at school?" I asked, "only no one ever tells me anything. Jeremy was the same age as me, but was a little more studious.

"Yup, Upper Sixth. A levels. Maths, English and Physics and Spanish."

"Crumbs that is a bit intense."

"Nah, not really, English is always useful, especially when writing papers and things, no point in losing marks because you can't explain something clearly because of bad grammar, and maths and physics really go with each other, difficult to get on with physics if you can't understand maths. Spanish is useful if I want to work in America, they have a lot of Spanish speakers, and it just filled up my timetable and gives me a subject to drop if necessary."

"I suppose." I said and noticed that his attention seemed to be up my skirt, rather than on my face. "Girlfriend at the moment?"

"No. No time to socialise and meet anyone."

"No one at school? There must be loads of girls at school, or boys even, if that is your preference." I was thinking that this might be a good opportunity to get some cock.

Atomica24
Atomica24
302 Followers
12