Natalie - Pt 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I guess there is, but I am pretty much heads down studying. It is upper sixth form, so the rules are more relaxed, but I tend to go to the library rather than the common room, so, no, no girls on my radar."

I stretched a little with the disguised aim of opening my legs a little more. Just to give him a better view of course. He must have been able to clearly see my white panties stretched tightly across my fanny. I wondered if he had actually seen one yet.

I noticed that his chinos did seem to be pushing out a little, well that was good,

"Like the view?" I asked.

He blushed and mumbled an apology.

"Don't say sorry, you can have a closer look if you want, we are all alone and no one but ourselves to entertain."

"Er, yes, okay Nat." He didn't quite stammer but his words were a little stilted.

I lifted my skirt up on to my stomach, "come on then Jeremy."

He came across and knelt before me, his head bobbed down and he was looking very closely. I am sure that my panties were a little sheer and he could probably see my fanny crease through them. I put my hands down, gripped my panties at the waist, lifted my hips and slid my panties down.

My fanny fully exposed. I could feel his breath on my crease. "You are allowed to touch if you want to."

He reached a hand forward and just touched my skin, his finger straddled my crease. "here," I said taking his finger and pressing it in, rubbing it up and down my increasingly wet slit.

"Oh" he said.

"It won't bite you Jeremy, it just wants your attention."

"I have never... I don't know what to do."

"Well, now is a good time to learn. I presume that you know the basics, just lack the practice, so, let's have fanny 101." I opened my legs as wide as the would go and that opened my crease. " This is a fanny. Officially the outside bits that you can see are the Vulva, and the inside bit that you can't see is the Vagina. Most of us girls call the whole thing a fanny, and Americans call it a pussy. I hate that word and will dump any boy that ever calls my fanny a pussy."

"Er, okay, fanny then."

"Yes. Now," I took his finger and ran it to the top of my valley. "Up here is the clitoris, that is the magic spot for us girls. It is sensitive, so needs gentle treatment. The bit below is the valley and that leads down," I ran his finger down, "to here, the inside bit of the fanny. This enjoys stimulation with fingers, and this is where, eventually, your cock goes. Alongside the valley are my fanny lips. The lips are different from girl to girl. Mine hide themselves away, some girls have bigger ones that hang out. The whole thing enjoys being gently played with, from top to bottom. Most girls don't generally like their bums playing with, but of course some do."

"Can I?"

"Yes, of course. But be gentle."

I let go of his finger. He ran it up and down my valley, sliding either side of my fanny lips, and then pushing the hood up to expose and play with my clitoris. I guessed he was feeling braver because his ran his finger down and gently pushed it inside me and then rotated it a little and then crooked it. "There is a rough bit of skin just here, is that okay?"

"Yes, that is just left over when the hymen broke, it is just scar tissue, in some girls it is quite sensitive."

"What about you?"

"You will just have to work that out for yourself."

He took his finger out and then slowly worked it along my valley up to my clitoris which he pressed at gently. "A girl likes to be kissed down there," I said, "Just like a boy likes his cock sucking, so does a girl. You can't expect to get a blow job if you are not prepared to reciprocate."

He bent forward and tentatively ran his tongue around my clitoris, it felt really good, and I made the appropriate noises. Enough of this.

"Okay Jeremy, my turn now, get your trousers and pants off, let's look at what you have."

He stood up and undid his belt and fly and pulled his trousers and pants down in one movement, stepping out of them and then pulling his T-shirt off too. A naked cousin. His cock was just a little smaller than Jase, but otherwise it looked pretty similar. I undid my blouse and then my bra, it seemed only fair that we were both naked. His eyes just stared when he saw my boobs. Why are boobs more sexy than a fanny to boys? I don't get it.

I reached forward and held his cock, crumbs it was hard, and I mean rock hard. Certainly the hardest cock I had encountered so far in my sexual journey. "Nice cock" I said, "that is going to please many a girl."

"Thanks," he replied, "you have great tits."

"Boobs, not tits, and thank you. And while we are at it, I have never met a girl that likes the word cunt, so don't use it." Well, you know, a few ground rules never hurt

"Okay."

I started to give his cock a gentle stroke then leant forward and sucked it into my mouth, giving him a sample of a blow job, hopefully he will get many more in the future. "Lay down on the floor," I said.

As he lay down, I crouched over him and lowered myself on to his cock, slowly I impaled myself until I was resting on his balls. His cock had felt so hard going in, it seemed to completely fill me, pressing in every direction inside me. I began to rock back and forth, his cock moving about inside me, shagging me, although technically I was shagging him.

"Fuck," he mumbled and started to rise and fall his hips in time with my movements, faster I went, harder he rose. His cock was now beginning to really impale me, my fanny fully adapted to his size and his hardness. I could feel his skin rolling up and down his cock as I moved up and down, and as it went past my little internal wrinkle, I got a minor electric jolt. Perhaps it was just the angle, but I hadn't had that before.

"Oh shit," he said, and I felt him thrust up hard and then I felt the spurts inside me. He had finished. I hadn't quite made it, but that was okay.

"Okay Jeremy, I am just going to go up and get cleaned, you can clean yourself in the downstairs loo, I'll be back in a bit." I gathered my clothes and went up to the bathroom and dropped my clothes by the door and got in the shower. After I had sluiced myself clean I dried and re-dressed myself. Back downstairs Jeremy was dressed and sat in the chair.

"Why did you do that?" He asked.

"Why not cousin, no harm done, and we both had a bit of no strings fun, and you experienced something that you hadn't before. So, again, why not?"

"I didn't expect it."

"And we may not do it again, in fact, we probably won't, so, no harm, no foul. Just accept it as a moment of fun."

"I doubt it will happen again with anyone. I don't think most girls are like you. Free with their pleasures I mean."

"No, you are right, they probably aren't, I hope that you have a nice memory and let's leave it at that."

12