Natalie - Pt 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra was gently nibbling my clitoris, sometimes licking, sometimes sucking, sometimes chewing, and sometimes, frustratingly, she took her mouth away and all I could sense was the softness of her breath. Her fingers, it felt like at least three, were pushing in as far as she could, her palm pressing down and flattening my inner lips, my fanny feeling the pressure at its end, and then she would pull her fingers almost entirely out, leaving me feeling empty, voided.

I looked up and Pete was still gently fucking Sandra inches from my face. It didn't have the same effect on me as Jase fucking Bren, I am not emotionally involved here, as I am with Bren and Jase, it was difficult to see what I was watching as my eyes kept closing as Sandra worked on my fanny. I could feel my moment approaching, my fanny tensed and began to clamp around Sandra's fingers, my hips rose and then as my orgasm hit with the force of an exploding pressure cooker, my back arched, and I almost threw Sandra off.

"Oh my God Pete," Sandra called out, "she has cum."

I opened my eyes and saw Sandra's fanny extending around his cock, her skin following up his cock as he pulled out. Pete slowed and then he slowly withdrew his cock, pulling completely out.

He knelt down and spoke quietly to my face. "I would love to fill you, so see how much of me you can take."

That was a scary thought. "I think that I am too small for you," I said.

"Let's try" he said, "I will be very careful. You lay on Sandra the way she lay on you and give her the loving she just gave you."

Oh God, what had I let myself in for? I sat up and moved aside, and Sandra lay down in my place. I carefully lay atop her and inhaled the aroma from her fanny. She was still gaping from Pete's invasion, but I knew that she would soon closeup. I ran my tongue around her gaping fanny and licked inside as far as my tongue would reach. I felt nudging at my fanny as Pete pressed his cock at my opening.

Thanks to Sandra I was wet, as wet as I could be, and I felt myself begin to stretch as Pete began to push inside me. It hurt, oh it hurt as he pushed and stretched my fanny more than it had ever stretched before, and as he began to fill me, the pain eased a little, and I began to feel the pleasure of being full. So full, I had never ever felt like this. It felt how I imagined an arm would feel inside me, not a cock.

As I took his massive cock I licked Sandra's valley, sucking up her juices, trying to give her an experience once more. It was difficult to concentrate as the pressure within my groin just grew and grew, more pressure than I had ever felt, more than I ever expected. I pushed my tongue up her valley, moving her hood to one side and chewed gently on her clitoris. I had four fingers inside her, a gentle finger shag in and out, and as my fingers went in as far as they could, my thumb pressed on her crinkle partially entering her there too.

I felt Pete was all the way in that I could take, and he must have sensed it too as he stopped pushing and started withdrawing. There was a huge sense of both relief and loss, relief that the pressure eased, loss at the void he left behind. Just as I thought he was about to pull out completely, he pushed back in, relentlessly filling my fanny fuller than ever before.

I was still working Sandra's fanny, my tongue and teeth at her clitoris, my four fingers at her opening and inside her. I felt her breath begin to gasp and her fanny began to tighten around my fingers. I sped up my finger movement and her hips rose and she started mumbling 'yes' as I worked her. Her orgasm hit and she began to buck, my thumb pressed fully into her as my fingers were clamped deep inside her.

Pete began to speed up, I could no longer pay attention to Sandra, perhaps he had waited, I don't know, but now everything was centred on my crotch, the massive cock sawing in and out of me, his tempo increasing, and I was sure he was now fucking me faster than he had fucked her.

"Here it comes girl" he almost shouted, and I felt him hold deep inside of me and the cool spurt after spurt as he finished inside me. His cock softened but didn't seem to get any smaller, and I felt the deep emptiness as he slowly pulled out.

"Jesus girl," he said, "you are a joyous fuck. I never thought to ask, but I came inside you hard, I will have flooded your womb."

'Yeah, thanks for asking' I thought. "I'll deal with it," I said, well, let him worry a bit. I was sure that my fanny was wide and gaping and that it would take a while to close, Sandra's was still loose, so I didn't expect mine to tighten back up any time soon.

"How did that feel?" Sandra asked, "because it felt hot to me."

"Oh, well, I haven't had sex much, and Pete is bigger than I have had, so, it felt, well, filling. It was difficult to concentrate on doing you whilst he was doing me."

"Hell girl, you were brilliant," Pete added, "I would love you in our bed again, and again. It was so hot watch you go down on Sandy, I almost came there and then."

"Yes, Nat, you are an excellent fanny lover, you are really sure you don't do this all the time?"

"No, I don't, you are the only woman I have been with." Still true, the others are still, like me, girls.

"Christ, you are a natural."

I was feeling a little embarrassed, I am not sure why, but I felt fully out of my depth. "I have college this afternoon, I ought to go and get ready."

"Okay love, your clothes are in the kitchen, just pull the door too after you. I have a cock that I need to clean," Sandra said as I stood up, leaking as I walked. Yuk.

12