Natalie - Pt 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It felt different, almost like when I was washing my cock in the shower when I am hard. Mum still looked at me, her smile was tighter and as I pushed in hard, I knew I was squashing her sex open and my cum was squirting out and covering her, making her outside as slippery as the inside."

I tried to imagine what that must have looked like, and how it must have felt for her mum, having her sex squashed, her clitoris pounded as her fanny was filled.

"I kept fucking as hard and as fast as I could and then mum's face changed, her smile went and her mouth opened. I thought she was finally going to say something, but no, she just screamed and her fanny tightened, but because she was so wet with my cum it didn't grip me or stop me, I kept going, harder and harder."

"She orgasmed? Oh wow, you made your mum cum?"

"Yes. I felt myself approach my finish, and I slowed to a stop and held myself in her, my cock still hard, plugging her fanny as if I was trying to stop my cum from escaping."

"Wow Jase, that is almost animal, as if you were trying to breed her."

"I know, it was very odd. Mum reached up and pulled me to her, her arms around my back and she just hugged me. She still said nothing."

"Did you say anything?"

"No. I pulled myself up and my cock slipped out of her. I got to my feet and looked at mum. Her fanny was all red and open, her hole dripping. My cum was smeared all around and it just looked as it should. I turned and went to the bathroom for a shower, my cock was still hard."

"Oh my goodness, you were an animal, I wish that had been me, that was intense I bet. Oh that sounds utterly fab."

"My cock went down as I was showering. I dried myself, picked up my robe and went to my room, leaving the door open, it no longer seemed to matter. As I was getting dressed I saw mum go into the bathroom, she was still naked and she left the door open as she got in the shower. I didn't watch her shower, I knew I had done what I needed."

"Oh my, that is fantastic."

"And, do you know what? I didn't delete the video footage. Let dad see, I don't care."

"Oh my God." I wasn't sure what to think about that, I know mum knows I shag dad and is okay with it, but I don't know the dynamic in Jase's family. Jase stood up and took his top off. He was standing in front of me and I could see the bulge of his hard cock in his trousers. My heart was thumping in my chest in anticipation. I took a leaf from his mum's book, I said nothing I just looked at him.

He undid the buckle on his belt and then the waist of his trousers and finally his zip. His cock bulged forwards still held in by his pants. He slid his trousers and his pants down, and his cock sprang free, jutting out forwards, the eye at the end staring at me. I stared back.

He stepped out of his trousers and pants and stood naked before me. He held his hand out to me; I took it, and he pulled me to my feet. He took my top and pulled it up over my head, his hands behind my back Jase, undid my bra and pulled it off. He undid the button and zip of my skirt and let it fall, I was stood only in my brief white panties which he gripped at my waist and pushed down, his right foot pushing them to the ground. We were both naked, nothing had been said.

He looked at me, straight in my eyes, I looked back, and he gestured to me, and I lay down. He knelt in between my legs and held his cock, pulling the skin back, fully revealing his inside, the cock eye still staring at me, a bead of white just showing. He leant forward until his cock rested on my sex. Using his hand he rubbed his cock up and down, forcing my lips apart and then resting at my entrance. He jerked forward and his cock entered me, I gasped, our eyes still locked on each other.

He began to move, pulling back and pushing in, harder and deeper, I felt his cock slide inside me, I felt the ridge at his cock head slide up and down, rubbing my inside. Still, we said nothing, still we stared at each other. He pushed harder and deeper, I know my mouth opened, my lips forming a perfect O.

Faster he went, harder and deeper, pushing me into the ground, his skin slapping against mine, the sounds echoing around the little clearing we thought of as our special place. I felt his cock as it pressed at my deepest, I felt his balls as they hit my thigh, bouncing against my skin. Our eyes still locked, he pressed hard and held himself deep within me, and I felt his spurts as he filled me with his cum. two, three then four spurts and still our eyes were locked on each other.

He held his position within me, his cock still hard, my fanny wet and slippery from his juices. Slowly he began to move again, as with his mum, he began to shag again, harder and harder he pushed, deeper into me, his cock sliding easily in my lubricated fanny, the movement more stimulating, more sexual, my breath gasped and I stared into his eyes, my mouth gulping, my breath holding, and my fanny valley open and my clitoris pressed and abused.

I suddenly realised how his mum had felt as my orgasm erupted and I screeched and clamped and bucked on his cock, throwing Jase up as I spasmed. "Oh fuck" I gasped, was this the new way, the new intensity? I fell back, utterly shattered, Jase towering above me, his cock, still hard, slipping out with a slurp and a gurgle, my fanny feeling suddenly cold as it lay open and empty. Jase rolled over and lay beside me. Still, he had said nothing.

I looked up at the sky, blue with white fluffy looking clouds dotted here and there, the sun briefly hiding behind one. Slowly my breath returned to normal, my fanny still felt cold now that is was empty, and I shivered at what had happened. "Wow Jase," was all I could say.

"Yeah, Nat, yeah. You're better, I love it with you more, much more." Well that pissed me off and pleased me all at the same time.

"Thanks I think, I did tell you I don't want comparing with your mum."

"Soz."

"Fine. Was good though. Are you feeling different, sexier?"

"I don't know. It is certainly more intense when we do it. We are not at home now, either of us, so we shouldn't be being affected by anything. If my mum were here now, I wouldn't want to do it with her, but at home it is different."

"Yes, I agree. I have to tell you something."

"Okay, will I like it?"

"I don't know. You know how you swore me to secrecy, well, you have to promise not to repeat to anyone what I tell you."

"Okay. Your dad?"

"Yes."

"Okay. You did it with him?"

"Yes. I was coming out of the shower yesterday evening and walking to my room when dad came upstairs. I hadn't done my robe up properly, so dad got a full frontal daughter nude."

"Oh, okay, hope he enjoyed the view as much as I do."

"Probably. I went into my room and I left my door open, I was stood in front of my mirror, brushing my hair. Dad came into my room, I could see him in my mirror, he could see me in the mirror, my robe open, he could see my boobs, my fanny."

"Difficult to resist, for me anyway. You didn't try to cover up?"

"No. I could hear mum downstairs making tea. Dad walked towards me, so I turned around. Dad reached forward and held my left boob. That was the moment I could have stopped it, but I didn't want to."

"Well, yes, I mean no."

"Dad undid his trousers and pushed them and his pants down. His cock was sticking out. Smaller a bit than you, but hard and I couldn't stop looking at it. I moved forward, knelt down and put my mouth around it. I don't know why."

"Okay."

"Dad moved his hips a bit, you know shagging my mouth, and then he stood back. 'Get on the bed Natalie,' he said, so I lay on the bed, my legs apart, my sex waiting for him. He came forward and lay on me, his cock rested in my valley. He used his hand and moved up and down my sex and then he was at my opening, and he pushed in."

"How did you feel?"

"I thought of you, I hoped you wouldn't mind, he didn't feel the way you do, but I liked his cock inside me. Then he started. He began pushing, pressing. All I could hear was mum in the kitchen, all I could feel was my dad's cock shagging me."

"Weren't you afraid your mum would come upstairs and see you?"

"No, not at all, if she did, she did, all I wanted was dad to keep shagging, to fill me, to spill himself in me and to go down to tea with my fanny full of dad's juices. To sit and look at mum knowing I had had what she had had, that I had done with dad what she had done with dad. And dad kept pressing, pushing going deep inside me, and then he held, he pushed in deep, and he spurted inside me and I felt wonderful. I had my dad's juices inside me."

"Oh my Nat, that is so hot. To sit there and look at your mum knowing your dad had been inside you just a moment before. That is like me seeing mum and dad at the table, me knowing that mum was full of my spunk."

'Dad moved back and his cock slipped out of me. He stood up, winked and left. I quickly rolled some tissue up and put it in me, I didn't want his juices leaking out."

"Bonus."

"How do you feel about that, does that bother you? That I let my dad shag me in my bedroom whilst mum cooked our tea?"

"No. I think it should, like I think that you should be bothered about me and mum, but, no, I am not."

"Good, now, let me clean your cock." I leant across and took his rapidly hardening cock into my mouth. I know what I had just described to Jase was a lie, it was just a story, hopefully to make him feel easier. I had shagged my dad many times, just not as described. Jase didn't need to know that. As I licked and sucked his cock my fanny twitched, could I get another shag I wondered?  

12