Natalie - Pt 28

Story Info
Natalie faces a blackmailer.
5.1k words
4.25
2.1k
3
0

Part 28 of the 45 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love to get private feedback and to read what you think of my stories. Please enjoy, Mica x

Ash texted me early, was I in and was I free, and yes and I was free I texted back. Her mum dropped her off about thirty minutes later. Dad was doing some paperwork at the kitchen table; mum was doing the early morning dishes. Ash said a quick hello and we went up to my room and flopped on the bed behind a closed bedroom door.

"Haven't seen you for ages," Ash said, "what's new?"

"Well, nothing really," obviously I can't talk about ninety per cent of what is going on in my life. Sex with dad, No. Sex with mum, No. Jase and his mum, No. Me and Sandra and Pete, No, best not. Me and Bren and Jase, No. Me and Tom and Tim, No. Me and Alex, No.

"Oh god your life is as boring as mine. When will your folks go out so we can, you know, get personal? When will they go out so I can lick your fanny till you scream?"

"Not sure. Soon I hope."

A little girl on girl is just what I need right now. Yes, I know that there is little difference between a girl and a woman, but still, it is girl action I wanted. I wondered if Ash got affected by mum's hormones when she visited us. "What's happening with you Ash, have you managed to get out and see any boys, or even girls?"

"Nope. Dad is being super strict at the moment. I could only come here if mum bought me to your door."

"Well, I guess that is better than having parents that don't care at all about you."

"I guess, sometimes I wish I could get that."

"I think you would hate it if you did. We can always work something out, my parents go out a lot, so, the house is often empty, I sure we could do something." I wasn't planning on lending her Jase, the way I had with Bren, but she could meet someone here as far as I was concerned, especially if I wasn't going to be involved. I have enough going on without extras.

We lay on the bed, simply kissing, our clothing intact. Whenever anyone came upstairs, we moved apart in case anyone came in, but they didn't. Eventually the last farewell was shouted, the front door shut, and we were alone in the house. I scooted downstairs and dropped the latch, anyone coming in would have to use a key, and when I got back to my room, Ash was laying naked in the centre of my bed.

"I've missed you," she said, "and you are overdressed."

And I was.

I looked at her boobs, nipples sticking up, inviting. Her legs apart, I looked at her fanny, inviting. I pulled my top off, I had worn no bra as Ash was coming over. I undid the button and zip on my skirt and let it fall to the floor. I had worn no panties as Ash was coming over.

"Better," Ash said and I joined her on the bed. We kissed again, our naked bodies touching, my boobs fleeting against hers, our fannies brushing, our lips seeking each other as we pressed against each other. I felt the heat from her groin.

Ash began to move down my body, I felt her tongue as it licked my nipples, and her lips as she sucked them, her fingers exploring between the lips of my fanny, pushing at the skin hiding my clitoris. She went further down, her teeth chewed at my clitoris and her fingers explored my depths, scissoring inside me, sawing in and out, filling, releasing. Then nothing, she wasn't touching me or inside me, nothing.

I could not reach her, she was between my legs, at my sex, all I could do was close my eyes, take what I felt and imagine. She pulled away from me and then her tongue ran along my left thigh, along the edge of my sex, and then down my right thigh and dipped into my entrance. Oh my. Her tongue ran up along the pursed lips of my valley and pressed at the top of my sex, sliding down, forcing my lips apart and pressed at my clitoris.

I parted my legs as much as I could, opening my sex, revealing my fanny hoping it would entice her. I felt a very gently touch along my valley floor, rough, but gentle, her tongue? With no warning I was penetrated, two fingers I thought, pushed inside me without pause, a hand pressing my lips apart, crushing my clitoris, the sensations were intense, and I could no longer control myself and an orgasm erupted through me, my breath stuck in my throat, my back arched high off the bed, my nipples hard and electrified. I held, arched, not breathing, electric flowing from my crotch.

She removed her hand and fingers and I collapsed onto the bed, my breath gasping, my sex soaking, my voice incapable.

"Good?" She asked, all I could do was nod.

"Perhaps you won't leave us so long next time?" She asked, all I could do was nod again.

After tea I had gone up to my room to do some prep for college, I was laying on my front on my bed, my legs just cycling in the air as I went through my notes. I heard my door move, I hadn't clicked it shut.

"Shush" dad whispered and I felt his hand move my panties and he rubbed my sex.

"Dad! Mum's downstairs." This was too much like the false scene I had described to Jase.

"I need you."

"No you don't, not with mum downstairs," I rolled over forcing dad's hand away.

As I rolled onto my back, he grabbed at my panties and pulled them down. "Dad, no, oh, oh." He was rubbing my clitoris and my resistance evaporated and I didn't care what mum was doing. I closed my eyes and let him do what he wanted, I didn't care if mum saw, heard or even guessed. I heard the sound of his trouser zip, I felt dad on me and then his cock pushed inside me. He didn't pause he just pushed in and kept going until he filled me, the metal of his zip digging into my thigh.

"Oh shit dad," I whispered as he moved, his cock deep in then almost out, his clothes rubbing against me, distracting, my fanny pulsing, my clitoris throbbing, dad just shagging, harder, faster, deeper and then I felt his spurts deep within me.

"Oh," I gasped. I felt empty as my dad's cock withdrew, slipping out of my flooded fanny. I heard dad blow me a kiss and then he was gone. Why? Why had he risked everything? Why had he just done it without a by your leave from me? What had come over him? Why had I let him? Why had I enjoyed it so much?

After breakfast I had hurriedly blown mum a kiss, grabbed my bag and gone for the bus. College was all morning and I needed to concentrate; it was a subject I wasn't fully together with. I didn't want any distractions from mum, luckily dad had already left, so nothing to worry about there.

When I got home mum was just folding some laundry in the kitchen. "Hello love," she said, "do you want any lunch?"

"No thanks mum, I grabbed a wrap at college and ate it on the bus. I am good until tea. Just, wow, college was hard this morning."

"Oh dear. Perhaps I could help you unwind?"

Crumbs, that was unexpected. Did she mean what I thought she meant? "Okay mum, yes, let me go and grab a shower, the study room was quite warm, and so I am a bit sticky."

I headed off up to my room. Dropped my bag on my bedroom floor and took my clothes off. Panties and bra in the wash pile, they couldn't be put back on, top and skirt to the side for later.

As I stood under the warm water of the shower, I felt my mound and surround. There was no need for a shave, all was still smooth. I ensured I was clean everywhere, inside and out, and rinsed thoroughly to make sure I got rid of any soaps and suds. I got out of the shower and gently patted myself dry, making sure I was dry between my buttocks and my sex. Satisfied that I was dry everywhere I hung the towel back on the towel rail and went to my room. As I left the bathroom mum called out from her bedroom, "In here love."

Mum was naked and laying on her bed. I have said it before, I know, but my mum does look really good naked. Her nipples are not too big and only a little darker than the rest of her skin, they always look inviting. I went across and sat on the edge of the bed and looked at mum.

"Lay down next to me sweetheart, it is my turn to pleasure you today."

I lay on the bed next to mum and closed my eyes, I wanted to focus on what she did. I felt a little brush of her lips across my mouth, my tongue automatically rose to meet them, but she had moved on. Then a small suck at my left nipple, and she was gone. I felt a finger trace along the crease of my sex, and I automatically parted my legs.

A waft of warm as she blew along my valley, no longer dry, now wet and wanting. A press of her tongue on my clitoris and then the grip of her teeth and a finger lightly circled my entrance. Her lips pressed down on my valley, kissing, licking and slowly her finger entered me, pressing as deep as it could, my inside welcoming her intrusion.

Mum gently chewed at my clitoris then pulled back, another finger pushed at the skin that hid my clitoris and her tongue worked along my valley as the finger inside me moved out and back in. Oh, mum was hesitant, perhaps she was not sure, perhaps she had not done this for a long time, perhaps she had never done it, but what she was doing was working. As much as I felt uncomfortable about shagging with my mum, my body told my brain to shut up, lay back and enjoy.

Mum pulled her finger out and then slowly inserted it again, only this time, there were two fingers, stretching me a little more, moving past my little patch of wrinkle inside, pressing up and then pressing down, opening my inside as much as she could, mmm, it felt good. Another finger pressed my clitoris, hard and then gossamer light, hardly touching and then almost pushing it inside me to reach her other fingers. Her thumb was pressed against the crinkle of my taint, I hope she didn't go there, it distracted.

Her palm pressed against my valley, squashing my lips open as her fingers moved and danced inside me. I felt her palm raise and the fingers inside me rotated, thankfully her thumb moved too, and then her tongue lightly stroked along my valley floor, dabbing at my clitoris and then back to my entrance, sucking my juices off her fingers as they sawed in and out, shagging me like a cock.

As I lay back my, eyes closed, the tickles started, the little bolts of electricity running from my groin to my nipples, dancing around my navel as they went, and my breath held. I tensed up, my moment was coming, my back stiffened and I gasped.

"Yes love," mum whispered, "cum for me, show me, let me taste your finish." I erupted, I know I squirted, my back arched, I tensed, I held and my orgasm released and I was done, collapsing back onto mum's bed, my moment completed at the control of my mum.

"Crumbs," was all I could manage, words had escaped me. It wasn't the most powerful, it wasn't the best, but heck, it was good.

"I saw you last night," mum said, "with dad."

Oh shit. I never wanted that. I said nothing.

"I just wish I could have seen more, he was clothed, and all I could see was the movement. Such a shame. Oh well."

"Crumbs mum, sorry, dad just kind of grabbed the moment and did it, I was studying, and well, you know."

"Don't apologise sweetheart, it is fine. But it did make me want to go with you and give you what you gave me. I wanted so much to taste you after your dad made love to you, but I couldn't, I had the hob on, and I had to rush back to the kitchen."

"Oh." Very domesticated my mum.

"Yes, and I am sad that you had to go to college this morning, I have lain on my bed thinking of you all morning, imagining you, your feel, your taste, imagining dad as he made love to you, trying very hard not to pleasure myself as I waited for you."

"You have made up for it now mum, was that your first time? With another girl I mean, I mean didn't you back when you were my age?"

"No, I never did, that was my first time. I tried to do the things I liked you doing, the things I like your dad doing, perhaps next time we can do it to each other at the same time? And perhaps next time I catch you and your dad making love, I can see more? I want to see his penis going into your vagina, I want to see him doing it, his testicles dangling and bouncing as he moves in you."

"Crumbs mum." I had an idea. I would have to talk to dad about it though. "I am not at college tomorrow mum, I am seeing Jason later on in the day, so perhaps you and I could, you know, each other tomorrow?"

"Yes sweetheart, perhaps we can."

Dad left and it was just me and mum in the kitchen. "Let's go up mum, I want a little you and me, I'll just hit the shower, I know you went earlier after you got up."

"Are you sure sweetheart, only your dad and I made love earlier, I might not be as clean as I should be."

"Oh mum, don't be silly you've showered, and yes, I know you made love, I heard you earlier, it sounded good and I want to taste you."

"Oh, my goodness, you heard us. Okay I will be up in a few minutes, my bedroom, okay?"

"Perfect mum, you go up and lay on the bed, your feet at the pillow end, and after my shower, I shall come in and we can enjoy each other."

I went up and left my robe in my bedroom and had a quick shower. I was ready and went to mum's room, she was laying on the bed, her feet on the pillow, her head over the bed end, looking at me upside down. I knelt before her and gently kissed her. "Enjoy mum, enjoy," I whispered and moved slowly down her body. I licked her left nipple, and then chewed a little at her right nipple, my fingers sliding between the lips of her sex.

I sucked at her navel and then moved towards her sex, dropping small kisses on the way, and took a deep breath, inhaling her aroma, unable to detect any hint of her earlier session with dad, before blowing down the crease of her sex and running a finger around her opening. As I enjoyed her sex, I knelt at the end of the bed and rested my fanny on mum's face, her tongue began darting between my lips, sliding into my valley, mmm, lovely, I did the same to her.

I felt her fingers as they pushed slowly inside me, her tongue licking my clitoris, my vagina began to pulse at her touch. I sucked three fingers into my mouth, licked them until they were really wet, and then slowly pushed them inside mum, I wanted her to really feel stretched, the way she would have done earlier when dad shagged her. My fingers worked in and out of mum, her fanny clamping my fingers as they moved. I pushed my fingers upwards inside her, and then down, always moving gently in and almost out, whilst I gently lapped at her clitoris, her breath beginning to falter, I felt she was getting close.

My fanny stretched and I felt him, I hadn't heard him enter the room, but he was pushing his cock inside me, mum's fingers already there, I was so stretched. Mum startled as dad entered me, her eyes would have had a real close up of dad as he started shagging me, and I felt her shudder, her breath gasping. She must have felt dad's cock slide along her fingers as he shagged me.

After a few moments I felt her fingers pull out, oh that was much more comfortable, just leaving my dad's cock inside me, thrusting, pushing deep, pulling back, and thrusting again. I tried to time my fingers inside mum with my dad's thrusting inside me, synchronised as I lightly touched at her clitoris with my tongue.

Dad was going faster, I imagined his balls bouncing off mum, my juices dripping into her head as dad shagged me, the slap sound echoing around must have been loud in mum's ears. I wondered if she were holding his balls as he shagged me, I wondered what was going through her mind as she watched her husband's cock inside her daughter. Mum had stopped licking or touching me, but I hadn't stopped on her. My fingers were still inside her, going at the same pace as dad, my tongue dabbing at her clitoris, a finger on my other hand was gently stroking the small crease of skin behind her sex. I felt dad begin to slow but press deeper, I did the same with my fingers.

He spurted, and again, and again, deep within me, I felt his spurts as he finished, and my fanny clamped and spasmed around him as I finished too, not an explosion, but definitely fireworks. I felt dad's cock slip out of me, I wondered if my fanny dripped his juices onto mum, I tried to squeeze to make sure they did. I felt mum orgasm and her body tense and relax and I heard dad as he left the room, and the shower started. I slowly pulled my fingers out of mum and kissed her fanny before rolling to my side and looking at mum.

Her forehead and eyes were covered in dad's sperms and my juices, her eyes barely open. "Okay mum?" I asked.

"You planned this didn't you?"

"Yes mum, I hope that you don't mind."

"Fuck no." Mum never swears. "That was intense. My hand around his penis inside you as he moved, the skin of your vagina hugging his penis as it moved out, then disappearing as he pushed in. His testicles bashing against my head, the sounds. It was unbelievable, and in my most erotic dreams, I could never have imagined what I have just experienced."

"Well, you did say that you wished you could have seen it when dad shagged me yesterday, so I had a quiet word with dad. He wasn't too sure, but I promised him it would be okay, that he could sneak in, sneak out and let you assimilate what you saw and experienced. I promised him it would be okay. He only agreed because I told him that you wanted to see him do it to me. We planned that he would leave this morning, park around the corner then walk back and quietly let himself in, come upstairs and do as you had wished."

"It was wonderful. Just so erotic, so unbelievably animal. Is he usually like that with you?"

"How you mean mum, like what?"

"Er, well put his penis in, make love, and then leave?"

"No mum," I laughed, "he is just a bit nervous today as he wasn't sure how you would react. I will go to my room now mum, and I suggest that you go and join dad in the shower, show him it is okay."

I got up and went quickly to my room. I would shower later when mum and dad finished. As I lay on my bed, tissue plugging my fanny, I could hear mum and dad in the shower. It sounded like mum was using her hand on dad, I wondered if they would end up shagging, I hoped mum could revive dad enough if that is what she wanted.

Wow. I mean, that was an experience, but one I never wanted to do again. I don't mind going with mum, don't mind dad going with me, I don't mind watching them with each other, but I really don't want to be a third, not with mum and dad, that just messed with my head too much. No amount of mum's hormones would fix that.

After the session this morning, I wanted to get out of the house and leave mum and dad alone with what we had done. I quickly showered and dressed and caught a bus into town. I didn't really have a plan, just, get out, leave them to it. I was drinking a weak latte in Jamaica Java when a voice interrupted.

"You're the lass from thirty-three, aren't you? I live just up the road." I looked up, a man, I guess about the same age as my parents was standing there, a coffee in his hand. He was fatter than dad and had less hair, his clothes were perhaps just a little tired. I nodded a yes.

"I've been meaning to have a word with you, do you mind if I sit a minute?"

"No that's fine," I said wondering what he would want to talk about.

"Only, you live with your mum and dad?" I nodded.

"Can I show you a photo?"

"Okay." I said wondering where on earth this was going.

He fiddled with his phone for a moment then showed me a picture. Shit, how the hell did he have that? It was me and dad, both naked on dad's bed, obviously shagging.

"Why are you showing me porn?" Was all I could think of to say.

"I think we both know that is not porn."

I shrugged, I didn't know where this was heading, I was still a bit stunned that he somehow had a picture of me and dad.

"Here is another," he said, again fiddling with his phone before showing me another. This was me and mum, again naked and obviously having sex.

"Now, I usually don't really care what people do in their own house, but as they are your parents, then I wonder what social services would think? Parents corrupting their daughter. Besides the fact that incest is illegal anyway."

12