Natalie - Pt 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't sure if it was illegal, I was of age anyway. But if he did go and show this to the social it could get ugly and public and that would be devastating for mum and dad.

"So?" I said.

"I could be persuaded not to go to the social."

"You realise I am at college? I have no money to pay a blackmailer." I was struggling to think straight.

"Why don't I give you a lift back in my car and we can talk about how you can persuade me to keep quiet?"

The journey back to his house, literally a few doors up on the opposite side of the road was quiet. I didn't want to say anything, and he didn't say anymore until we pulled up at his house. "Here we are then, come inside."

I followed him inside his house, and he shut the front door behind me. "Come into the lounge," he said, his house was similar to ours, and I followed him into his front room. He gestured for me to sit down. "Now then," he said as I sat, pulling my skirt tight to my legs, my knees firmly together. "How shall we resolve this?"

"I don't know," I said.

"Well now, as you can see, I live alone, and I don't get the benefit of company such as I saw on the photo's."

"Well, you could always go and meet people or do that swipe right thing." I was feeling right out of my depth.

"I could, yes, but I have you here now, and I would feel very much less inclined to show anyone the photographs if I were suitably entertained."

"What?" Was he saying he wanted me to shag him for his silence?

"You know what I mean girl," he said as he started to undo his shirt, revealing a very hairy chest with man boobs. "You know very well what I mean."

What could I do? I hadn't had time to think, I couldn't see a way out of this, but I really didn't want to do what he wanted. He started to undo his belt. I needed to buy some time so I could think.

"You want me to, you know, use my hand on you?" I hoped that would be all, that he would be happy with that.

"Goodness no girl, I can do that to myself. I want you to do much more, and you can start by taking those provocative clothes off."

I didn't think my clothes were provocative at all, nothing showed, only from my knees down. His trousers were now undone, and he let them fall to the floor, stepping out of them and then removing his shirt, leaving him standing in just his underpants. I got up.

"No," I said, "I am not doing anything with you, I am leaving, and I am going to report you to the police." I walked to the door.

"Okay then, you do that, and when they call round, I shall show them the photos of you with your parents, having sex. I shall say that you sent them to me, and that you said that you wanted some variety, but that I refused and sent you packing. They might not believe my story, but they will for fucking sure investigate you fucking your parents. Now stop being fucking stupid and get over here and suck my cock."

As I turned to him, he pulled his underpants down. His cock was the smallest I had seen. Not that I have seen that many.

He was right, it would end up being investigated, it would end up being a horror in the papers and on TV.

"Come on girl, get them clothes off, I want to see your cunt." He really was a horrible man. I had no choice. I wondered if I could just get away with sucking him. I pulled my top off and then undid and let my skirt fall, bending to pick it up and put it on his settee with my top. "And the rest girl," he rasped. I undid my bra and then slid down my panties and turned to face him, both naked, one of us wishing it wasn't happening.

I went and was about to kneel before him when his hand darted forward and rubbed between my legs and his pushed a finger inside me. It hurt a little.

"See, you want me girl, I can tell." No, no I didn't, I really didn't. "Bend over the settee."

Oh shit. I turned away and bent forward, resting my hands on the settee, "Come on girl, open your legs," he almost shouted.

I moved my feet further apart and I felt his cock between my legs. "Put it in girl," he said.

I reached underneath and took his cock and rubbed it up and down my valley and then positioned him at my opening and moved my hips back, forcing his cock inside me. He sighed and then started to move. Back and forth, in me and back out. Luckily, he wasn't big enough to cause me discomfort, I just hated the circumstance. I closed my eyes and tried to think of college, it didn't take him long and he finished, just one spurt.

I just wanted to go home and shower him out of me, to wash away what he had left, I could only think of one thing to unsettle him.

"I am fertile today. You didn't use a condom. You may have made me pregnant."

It didn't bother him. "That's okay girl, when your belly gets too big for me to fuck, I'll fuck your arse and then you can use your slut mouth to clean me." He really was repulsive. I had to think of something, this had to stop.

"Now then girl. I will see you tomorrow. You can suck me first and then I will fuck you, then you can suck me hard again and I will fuck you again. We'll really make sure to knock you up slut, now fuck off out of my house, cunt."

I had the beginnings of an idea, finally. I quickly put my top and skirt back on, my underwear went into my bag, and I left his house and went home. I needed to shower him off and out of me, and then I needed to google some images that I could edit. And I would need mum and dad out of the house before I could use the printer. I had a small clean bottle in my dresser, one that you decant liquid makeup into for holiday flights. I opened it and let the rest of him drip out of me into it.

I wasn't sure why, but it just seemed sensible to hang onto it, just in case, it would back up my idea if the worst came to the worst.

After my shower I managed to find what I needed online, downloaded the documents and images, and used photoshop to alter the images and then printed them off. I was ready. I wouldn't really be able to stop him, if he really wanted to keep at me, but I had a plan that I hoped would work.

12