Natalie - Pt 36

Story Info
Jase's dad completes the circle.
5.5k words
4.39
2.2k
5
0

Part 36 of the 45 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you so much for reading my story, I hope so much that you enjoy it. I love to receive feedback to hear what you liked. As always everyone is over 18. Mica xx

After Tea at Jase's, we all sat in the lounge. So far it had all been very amicable and nothing to cause me any of the feeling of unease that I had expected.

"Strange situation that we are in Natalie," Jase's dad said. Uh oh. Here we go.

"In what way?" I asked.

"All this business that we can't talk about, yet that we all accept."

"Oh. Yes, that. I suppose."

"You with your dad. Jason with his mum. Something we all seem to accept as normal." I wondered how he knew about me and dad, but, it happens, so what.

"It has bought my mum and dad closer together though Mr Mills. They are very much more, er, intimate, now than they were before."

"Well yes, and the same here, but, still, sex with our children is odd, and what is odder is that we accept it."

"But Mr Mills we know it is not something that we talk about outside our family, so, I think we know what is acceptable and what is not, and certainly in my house, everything is fully consensual, none of us are doing anything we are uncomfortable with."

Now that was a little nod towards Jase who in his own words was not hugely comfortable with having sex with his mum. I am assuming his dad hadn't made advances towards Jase. Now that would be odd.

"How would you feel Natalie, if Jason and his mum were to go upstairs and have sex?"

"I, er, well, I guess I would be a little jealous."

"Would you want to watch them?"

"Crumbs no, I don't like watching people have sex."

"You have seen your parents have sex?"

"Well yes, they are, as I said, pretty frequent and they never close doors. It is a bit difficult to miss."

"And has your mum seen you with your dad?"

"Yes."

"And?"

"Nothing Mr Mills, she saw it, and that was that."

"How do you think I would feel seeing Jason have sex with his mum, pleasuring her?"

"I don't know Mr Mills, it might make you want to be with Mrs Mills more?" I said that in the hopes that it might encourage him.

"And how do you suppose Jason would feel if you and I were to go upstairs and have sex?"

"I don't know, he is just there, why not ask him?"

"Well Jason, how would you feel?"

"I don't know dad, it never occurred to me that you might, that isn't why Nat came here."

"No, but everyone seems to be having sex with everyone else, and the only two left out as a couple are me and Natalie."

Well, that was an uncomfortable conversation. I had not, even once, imagined having sex with Jason's dad. Nor, particularly, did I want to.

"I think Mr Mills," I said, "That when we all go upstairs, that you and Mrs Mills should go to your bedroom, and that Jason and I should go to his, and I would expect that those are the rooms we wake up in."

"Wise words Natalie."

Hopefully that was that.

As I was laying in Jase's arms, I whispered, "odd conversation, do you think your dad wants to shag me, is that what that was all about?"

"Could be."

"How would you feel about that?"

"Well. I am fucking my mum. You are fucking your dad. I suppose dad has a point, you fucking my dad is the missing thing."

I was quiet. Jase hadn't said he would be horrified, he hadn't even ruled it out. I suppose even I hadn't ruled it out.

In the morning Jase and I were sat eating toast in the kitchen when Jase's mum came in.

"Morning you two," she said, "sleep alright?"

"Yes, thank you Mrs Mills," I said, Jase just nodded. It seems he wasn't really a morning person. I had loved the feeling of waking up in his arms, his cock hard between my buttocks, and when I jiggled a little, he pressed forward, and his cock entered me. We made a slow gentle love, his cock moving gently within me, but still stretching me, filling me.

"Jason, go and get dressed, I need to go to Tesco and I want you to come with me. No arguments, we won't be long, Natalie will still be here when you get back. Natalie you can have a shower whilst we are gone if you would like love?"

Oh, that was a surprise. "Okay, yes Mrs Mills, that would be nice."

"There is a clean towel in there for you, Mr Mills is still in bed, right then Jason, go and get dressed."

"Yes mum," he said. He seems to just do what his mum says.

After they had gone, I went up and took the towel from the bathroom and went back into Jase's bedroom, undressed, wrapped the towel around me and went into the bathroom. Their shower was nice, more powerful than ours, and I really enjoyed playing it across my fanny, so much that I almost, but not quite.

I got out of the shower and started to dry myself, patting myself with the towel when Mr Mills walked in. I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised. He was naked, his cock hard and similar to Jase's. I guessed that this had all been arranged.

"Very nice Natalie, I can see what Jason is attracted to."

"Er, right." Not sure what else I could say.

"Come with me my dear and we will complete the circle." He reached his hand forward and took mine, taking me through to his bedroom. "Lay down my dear," he said. It was pretty obvious what was to come, and, well, Jase must have realised too. Should I put on a good show for the camera for Jase to watch, or should I just lay there and let him do it?

I lay on the bed and Mr Mills moved up between my legs, his face at my fanny. His tongue moved up and down my crease, and at this point I realised I hadn't washed myself inside, I probably still had Jase's creams inside me. Oh well.

His tongue pressed in between my lips, I got the feeling that this wasn't something he usually did, he felt hesitant, but still it felt good, and I knew he would get a good taste of my fanny, I wondered if Jase would get a good view of his dad's bum when he watched the camera footage.

I was getting into it, Jase's dad began to also use his finger, sliding inside me, as he licked my fanny crease. I assume that he was satisfied that I would be ready as he stopped and moved up to lay on me. He used his hand and guided his cock into my fanny and pushed, filling me the way Jase does, my fanny stretching to take him, his balls resting at the top of my thighs.

"Mmm Mr Mills," I said, "that feels good, yes." Well, I wasn't going to lie. It did.

He began to move, his cock sliding fully in and then almost out of me, my eyes closed, I could almost imagine it was my Jase, not his dad. Almost, but not quite. There wasn't the tenderness in his movements, it was sex, not love making. I put my arms around his back, my nails digging in slightly and every time Mr Mills was at full penetration, I pressed my nails a little harder into his back.

It began to feel good, in fact really good, his cock was a good size, it stretched me as a cock should, it filled me, reaching my depth, pressing at my inside, after Jase earlier, I knew that I would be pleasantly sore. He began to go faster, and I felt my electrics begin, small jolts shooting from my clitoris into my fanny and up to my nipples. My bottom tightened and my fanny squeezed and my orgasm began to rumble through me.

"Oh God Yes Mr Mills," I gasped as my body erupted, taken over the edge by my boyfriend's father as he squirted once, twice, deep inside me, before slumping and laying on me, gasping for his breath as I gasped for mine.

He rolled off me and lay on his back. After a few moments he said, "You better go and grab another shower before Jason comes back."

"Yes Mr Mills." And that was that. It felt as if it was more something he felt had to be done, I didn't feel as if I had encouraged him, rather that I had accommodated him.

"You know what happened after you went out," I said to Jase later when we were alone in his room.

"Yes. Mum told me that she had organised it. She didn't want any underlaying complications. I presume that you expected it."

"Oddly no, but when I had finished my shower and your dad came in, naked, I wasn't surprised. I just went along with it."

"Were you okay with it, did you enjoy it?"

"Jase, he isn't you. It was just sex. You can see on the camera if you want, it was just a shag. I shan't be in a hurry for a repeat. He really doesn't seem to be that into sex. I kind of felt he was doing it because he felt he had to, that it was expected of him."

"I think mum feels the same when he fucks her. I think that is why she throws herself at me, trying to get the sex she wants from dad, but doesn't."

"I wonder if your dad would benefit from Viagra?"

"Doesn't that just help a man get hard? I don't think it makes him want to do it more."

"I don't know really; it was just an idea. I didn't do anything to encourage your dad, and if I am honest, he didn't really seem to enjoy it. I feel a bit let down."

"He didn't fuck mum, as far as I know for months, if not years, so these recent events have been a marked improvement. God I hope I don't get like him in the future."

"If you are with me in the future I won't let you."

"Why would I not be, with you I mean?"

"I met get fed up with the lack of attention and replace you."

"Oh. Are you suggesting a lack of attention?"

"It worries me that you have to ask."

"I was giving you a breather after dad."

"Believe me, I need no breather after your dad."

Jase stood up and took his top and joggers off, and then pulled his pants down. His cock was hard and looked, to me, quite ready to go. He moved to me and pulled me into a sitting position, removed my top and undid my bra. Laying me back down he undid my skirt and then pulled it down with my panties. We were both naked. He lay next to me on the bed and gently squeezed my breasts, first one then the other, and then slightly twisted my nipples, first one then the other.

Leaning over he sucked my left nipple and then moved down to my navel, running his tongue around it before pushing in, it gives a very weird tickle when he does that. He moved down and licked and sucked my pubis, and then he moved to my upper left thigh, right next to my fanny, but not touching. Jase moved away and then he was licking and sucking my right thigh, again not touching. I felt a warmth inside me, I think because Jase wasn't actually touching me. A finger touched me between my fanny and my anus, and then it moved away.

A tongue very briefly licked my crease. A finger touched my opening and pulled away. He was being a tease, or was he hesitant because his dad had just shagged me? A finger slowly penetrated, pushing in all the way, his palm pressing on my crease, opening my valley. I felt very wet under his hand. His finger slowly withdrew and then returned, this time there were two, opening me, stretching me more, tickles and electrics began to move, my breath began to shorten.

He wiggled his fingers inside me, stretching my insides in two directions, it felt wonderful, I couldn't tell exactly what his fingers were doing, but I had a feeling of widening and stretching, and I loved it, the tickles grew more powerful. A touch on my clitoris, it must have been his other hand, I wasn't watching, my eyes were closed and I was just enjoying the feelings, the feelings of my boyfriend, my lover as he caressed my insides.

The finger gently stroked and rubbed my clitoris and larger jolts of electric shot out, one tickling just behind my fanny and in front of the crinkle of my anus, the fingers inside me kept moving, stretching and relaxing my insides. The finger on my clitoris was lightly touching, and then not, before coming back, the intermittent light touches were driving me wild. The fingers left my fanny and I felt them wipe across my face, wetting my lips with the juices from inside me. I licked and tasted me, it was so hot.

Fingers at my fanny again, slowly pushing in again, one, two, oh! Three, I was really being opened up, it felt so good, his fingers started moving about inside me, the sensations were amazing. My clitoris was being touched lightly, and every touch shot electricity around my body, and then there was nothing. The fingers withdrew from inside me, leaving me feeling open, empty and cool, the finger stopped touching my clitoris and I was left like a simmering kettle, ready to boil, but not.

I opened my eyes and Jase was moving above me, his legs between mine, his cock jutting and hard. He lowered toward me, his cock nudged my entrance and then as he flexed his hips, he entered me, warming my cool, and bringing me to the boil. I felt every bit of him slide inside me, filling and stretching me, evenly unlike his fingers, and then I felt his balls on my thighs as the end of his cock reached my depth.

Slowly he withdrew, my fanny constricting as he left and then as he was about to void, he pushed back in, faster he moved, filling, voiding, my mound pummelled as he shagged me, my breath gasping and my fingers clenching, the electric running from my crotch to my nipples and to my face, dancing along my lips as my climax approached.

Jase was in a steady and fast rhythm, filling and voiding, slapping and leaving, my depths were being tested as he went harder and harder into me and then he gasped and paused. I pressed my fingers into his back, my nails digging and then he shot. Spurt after spurt inside me, his sperm flooding my depths, coating my insides and as his spurts decreased and I felt him soften, my climax erupted, my back spasmed and arched off the bed, taking Jase's weight as my body stiffened in my orgasm.

"Crumbs" Jase said as he lay on his back next to me.

"Indeed," 'your dad gave me crumbs and you gave me the whole cake' I thought but didn't say. We are trying to move on from his dad's attempts at shagging me. Attempt is perhaps unfair. He did shag me, successfully for him, it was just unsatisfying for me.

I felt sleepy and I think I dozed off then.

I had been thinking a lot about the questionnaire, and the one question in particular. It asked ' do you wear a dress or skirt with no underwear in public, if so what is your motivation?'

It has been on my mind ever since and so I decided that I was going to go out in just a top and a skirt and see how I felt. I looked in the mirror, and I liked what I saw. My tartan skirt was a few inches above my knee, and my top was slightly sheer, you couldn't quite see my boobs.

I grabbed my bag and left. It was a short walk to the bus, and I liked the way the wind caught my skirt and made it flare as I walked. On the bus I sat in one of the sideways seats, the seats that face the central aisle, and anyone else facing or passing, rather than the back-to-back seats which basically hid you from view. No one else got on or off the bus before we got to town and so there was no opportunity to see any reactions. I wandered around the pedestrianised main street and was disappointed that the winds seemed to have died down.

I went into the precinct and went up the escalator and then walked around the top floor, keeping as close as I could to the glass walled edge. If anyone cared to look up, surely, they would see that I was wearing no panties? I could not tell if anyone did, no one seemed to be following me from below. This all felt like an anti-climax. I went back down the escalator and headed off to Jamaica Java. I ordered a long Latte and a cream slice. I was able to find a seat at a table that faced the window to the street. I sat, my legs apart, and watched as people walked past.

My Latte and slice arrived, and I thanked the waitress and licked some of the cream from my slice before returning my attention to the passers-by in the street. I noticed Mr Clarkson my neighbour from next door down the street, and then oddly I saw Jase's dad hurry by, neither of them seemed to notice me. Then the man from opposite came by, he looked into the coffee shop, smiled and walked on. I don't know his name; he is Scottish I think.

Someone I used to go to school with walked by, looked at me and then came back and into the coffee shop. He walked up to me and whispered in my ear, "I always thought you were a slut Natalie Jones, and now I see that you are," and walked off. I smiled, at least I had a reaction, and anyway, he was always a spotty oik at school, none of the girls would give him the time of day. "You wish" I called after him.

I sat there smiling, my plan for the morning had sort of worked, I had a reaction. Whilst I was musing the Scottish man from over the road came in and spoke to me. "You're the young lassie from over the road I think?"

"Yes, I am Nat, or Natalie, I am sorry I don't know your name."

"Jamie McAlister. Pleased to meet you. Are you in a hurry or may I join you?"

"Oh I am in no hurry Mr McAlister, I am just drinking coffee, at some point I shall wander off to the bus stop."

"Would you like a top up whilst I am going to the counter?"

"Thank you, a Latte, please." The remains of the one I ordered earlier were cold, and I do dislike cold coffee. Oddly I don't mind an iced coffee, but cold? No."

He ordered and then came and sat next to me and we waited for our coffees to be delivered.

"So then young lady, what brings you so scantily attired into town?"

"Ha ha Mr McAlister, nothing really. A warm day, no college today, all caught up with my studying, so I thought I would just throw some clothes on and have a mooch around town."

"Indeed, and why not, you would do a Scotsman proud you know?"

"And why is that Mr McAlister?"

"They say if pants are worn under a kilt, then it's a skirt, not a kilt."

"Er, right. But I am wearing a skirt Mr McAlister."

"So you say lassie, so you say. But I know a kilt when I see one."

"And why are you in town Mr McAlister, mooching like me?"

"Och no lassie, I had to go to the main Post Office to get my passport renewal validated. I was wandering back and you caught my eye, aye, so you did lassie."

"Well, I think it is nice to be noticed."

We were interrupted by the waitress delivering our coffees. I took mine and blew on it a little before taking a sip. Only slightly too hot to drink, it wouldn't be long before it was just right. Mr McAlister seemed to have an asbestos mouth, he started gulping at his straight away.

"How are your parents lassie? I noticed a few comings and goings between the houses recently, is all okay?"

"Oh yes Mr McAlister, everyone one is fine, and I think the comings and goings are just neighbourly things, I think, otherwise I am not sure."

"Okay Lassie nae worries. I do see quite a lot from my little house, and also, I often hear a lot. It is amazing how sound can travel, and very interesting the things you can hear."

"Yes, Sandra, the lady right next door, she said that, and in fact, so did Brian the other side. It seems sounds do have a habit of travelling."

"I wonder lassie if sometimes, the sounds could be considered embarrassing?"

"Not at all Mr McAlister, takes an awful lot to embarrass people these days I think."

"Well lassie, would you like a ride home?"

"I think I am pretty much done in town Mr McAlister, so, yes, that would be wonderful, thank you."

The car park wasn't that far a walk and it only took us a minute or two to get there. His car was near the stairwell, and soon we were winding down to the exit. When we got to the street level and brighter light, I realised my skirt had ridden up as I had sat in the car. There was nothing hidden. I decided to ignore it rather than make a big deal of it. After all, I knew it might happen today, in fact I had dressed for it to happen.

When we pulled up on his drive he looked across at me, and I noticed that he glanced down to my lap, and he asked "would you like to pop inside lassie?"

"Okay Mr McAlister," I answered wondering where this would lead.

"You may know, you may not, but I am alone here lassie, there is no Mrs McAlister so I rarely get company."

12