Natalie - Pt 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh that is a shame Mr McAlister, perhaps you could meet some more of the neighbours?"

"Well perhaps I may lassie, perhaps I may."

"But then, I am here now Mr McAlister."

"Indeed lassie, and are you prepared for what may lay ahead?"

Well, of course I was. He was a man, he had a cock, I was a girl and I had a fanny. The two may be destined to meet. "Yes Mr McAlister, as you may have noticed, I am prepared."

"And would you like to stay down here lassie, or perhaps go somewhere more comfortable."

"And where might that be Mr McAlister, might that be your bedroom?"

"Aye lassie, that it might."

I led the way upstairs, guessing that his room was at the front like mum and dads. He followed, a few steps behind, surely he was getting an excellent view as he looked up behind me on the stairs.

His room was tidy. Two wardrobes on one side, a couple of chairs, his bed under the window, neatly made with an embroidered bedspread that looked quite old.

"I will just get a towel lassie, just to protect the counterpane." He went to the bathroom and came back with a large bath towel which he placed on top of the bed. He then started to undress, first his jacket and then his shirt, both of which he placed on a chair by the wardrobe.

"Come on lassie, don't be shy, I am sure you were looking for an adventure like this when you went out this morning."

"Oh absolutely Mr McAlister," I replied, "only I didn't want to rush ahead." I pulled my top up slowly and folded it, placing it on the other bedroom chair. I turned away from him and undid my skirt and slowly lowered it, bending away from him as I bent to pick up the skirt. Folded, it joined my top.

I turned to face him; he was sitting sideways on the bed watching my every move. He patted the spot beside him, and I went and sat.

"Do you like to kiss lassie?" He asked, a question that quite surprised me.

"Of course, Mr McAlister, I am here for pleasure." Not for business I mentally added.

He turned and took my face in his hands, bowed his head and kissed my lips. A gentle kiss at first, his lips feeling dry on mine, and then he kissed harder, his tongue breaking through my purse. I put my arms around him and kissed back, our tongues dancing as we embraced. I twisted slightly and straddled him, his cock trapped beneath me as we kissed, my face in his hands, my hands about his back.

He leant back and I followed him, still kissing, his one hand now moving to my boobs, his kissing more passionate, more personal even. His cock freed from its trap and sprang up, pressing now into my valley, my wetness allowing his cock to slide freely. I shimmied and his cock was at my entrance. I pushed onto him and he slipped inside my available and lubricated fanny.

"Och lassie," he murmured between kisses. I pulled away slightly, pressing him to lay back as I worked his cock in my fanny. He was a good size and easily reached my depth, his cock width stretching me too, but not as much as Jase. Jase was my yardstick, my norm, and Mr McAlister was a little longer but not so wide, his balls were comparable.

He started pushing back as I was pulling up, his movements becoming a little faster. I wondered what company apart from his hand he had had, and how long ago there had been any variety. I leaned forward again and started kissing him, passionately, my hands about his face as I moved on his cock.

"I am about to cum lassie," He gasped, "do you want me to pull out?"

"Oh No Mr McAlister, where would be the fun in that?" I started to squeeze his cock with my fanny muscles, pulsing in time with my movements and my own orgasm began, his pressing in me had done its work, and the electrics were moving up in rate, shooting from my fanny to my nipples. I squeezed hard with my fanny and as my orgasm took over, I clamped down hard, gasping into his face as I tried to kiss him.

He finished, two spurts, powerful splashing against my deep inside, and we slowed, his cock wet and slippery inside me, only held in place until I moved.

"Och lassie," he looked at me as he spoke quietly, "you are no newcomer to these things that is for sure. I thank you for my pleasure."

"Oh Mr McAlister, the pleasure was equally mine, I assure you." I moved back a little and felt his softened cock slip from me, leaving me a void in its place. I slipped back a bit further, bent forward and sucked his cock into my mouth, drying his sperms and my juices, cleaning him to leave him sated and dry.

After I got home I dived into the shower, sluicing my insides, cleaning my thighs and thoroughly washing my face and neck. Utterly enjoyable afternoon and one I hope to repeat, but no one likes drying sperm on their skin. And no one likes finding dried sperm on their partner's skin.

After I had put my robe on and sat on the settee, the door rang. It was Jase's dad.

"May I come in?

"Er yes, Mr Mills, of course you can, only mum and dad aren't here just now and won't be back for a while."

"No. It was you I wanted to talk to."

"Oh? Er okay, not done anything wrong I hope?"

"No, Natalie. You may not realise, but I saw you in town, and I saw how you were dressed, and I haven't been able to get the image out of my mind."

I undid my robe and showed him my nakedness. "This image Mr Mills?" I asked, "my bedroom is upstairs." No point in beating about the bush.

I left my robe undone and led the way up to my room, after he entered, I turned and took my robe off, hanging it on the back of my bedroom door. I turned to Jase's dad and undid his belt buckle and then the clip at the waist of his trousers, they fell. I started to undo the buttons on his shirt, slowly going down, rubbing his chest after each button until I was down at his waist. I pushed the shirt back and off his shoulders and let it fall to the floor. I knelt before him and pulled his boxer shorts down, his cock at face level, I leant forward and sucked his cock into my mouth.

His knees buckled a little as I engulfed his cock with my mouth, taking his length entirely, his balls resting on my chin. I moved my head back and worth, effectively shagging him with my mouth, my fingers holding his balls, gently rolling them in my hands. I pulled back and let his cock fall from my mouth and his balls once more hang by themselves. I got up from my knees and lay back on the bed, my legs apart.

"Your turn now Mr Mills, show me how you can pleasure your wife, no holes barred, make me cum, make me scream Mr Mills."

He looked taken aback, perhaps Jase's mum just lays there and lets him shag her, perhaps Jase needs to teach his mum how to shag his dad. He knelt on the bed between my legs and leaned forward, stopping down until his face was at my fanny. I moved my hands down and using my fingers I held my fanny lips apart. He could have no doubts where to go. My clitoris would have been fully visible, glistening with my dew, my opening would be peaking, showing him his ultimate target.

He ran a finger up my valley and pressed lightly at my clitoris, rotating it a little and then alternating between a light push and a circle. Oh yes, the little electrics began to circulate, tickling the tiny valley between my fanny and my crinkle, finding a path via my navel to my nipples. I began to pant a little, holding my breath and releasing as his finger slid up and down between my inner lips and then circled my opening, his fingernail a focus as it began to probe me.

Slowly, oh so slowly his finger began to enter me, seemingly taking hours to go in a few millimetres at a time, and then a second finger was joining the first and I was being opened, the inner walls of my fanny hugging his fingers as he slowly, oh so slowly penetrated my depths. And then he closed his teeth around my clitoris and tugged as he pushed his fingers hard in me.

The electric overloaded and almost blew my fuse, shooting hard from my crotch I gasped loudly, and my back tensed. His fingers moved in and out, hard, fingers shagging me quicker and quicker, and still his cock hadn't entered, and I was about to explode, my orgasm was building, and this was going to be a big one, a volcano blowing its top.

My breath was held, my back was rigid, and my fanny suddenly clamped as the breath exploded from me and my orgasm erupted, me screaming then panting as Jase's dad fingered me to the almightiest climax, a beautiful and painful orgasm that left me wracked. I lay there gasping and then in an odd moment of clarity I said. "Now Mr Mills you need to go home and do that to your wife, and you need to do that at least twice a day and don't care if Jase is around, he won't watch, he will just be glad that he might get some respite. Now, go shag your wife senseless, fill her fanny with your spunk."

12