Natalie Ranalli, CEO

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean?"

"The hell do you think I mean, huh?!"

Suddenly the floodgates were opening, Carl realized he should probably shut up, but at this point he just didn't care.

"You treat me like absolute dogshit, you know that? Seriously. I have been nothing but a good employee. Two and a half goddamn years, I show up on time, I never make any typos or anything in whatever pointless memos you have me write up for you. I make you your fucking coffee just the way you like it with the perfect amount of creamer and flavoring and all that other bullshit. And no matter what you say to me or how nasty you get, I keep my mouth shut... I mean, at least until now."

He winced and looked down at his hand as blood started seeping into the napkin again. Natalie still looked hurt, but the concern started creeping back in.

He looked up into her eyes and she looked back. His tone became soft and sad.

"Whenever I'm not injured in some way you're just so fucking horrible to me. My performance is never good enough. My attitude is never good enough. Hell, even the way I dress is never good enough. Why is it never good enough? Why, Natalie? Why do you hate me so much?"

She let out a deep sigh and looked away from him, closing her eyes.

"I don't, okay?"

Her trademark arrogance was gone. Her voice wavering a little. She nervously moved one of her hands up to scratch idly at her arm.

"Well you certainly could have fooled me with how shitty you are all the time."

"Look, I know I'm shitty to you but I'm not shitty because I hate you."

"Well then why? Can't you just tell me?"

"It's because I like you, alright?"

Carl was distracted from the pain in his finger for a second and became visibly puzzled. She looked over at him once again.

"I'm shitty to you because I like you. There."

He let out a scoff of exasperation.

"What the fuck do you mean because you like me? What is this, 7th grade? Are you 12 years old?"

"I don't want you to like me back, Carl!"

Her response shocked him. He noticed a drop of blood fall from the napkin to the floor and hurriedly brought it back to the sink. She reached out, but hesitated. He nodded and she unwrapped his hand, put the napkin aside and started gently washing it again.

"I don't want you to like me back. I'm not exactly the easiest person to be in a relationship with, you know?"

As the blood seeped into the drain, she got a small bit of hand soap and once again started rubbing her thumb gingerly on the side of his middle finger, getting it ready for the nail glue.

"I mean... you've seen the way those people out there are. Those are the people I know, Carl. I don't have friends. I have assets sometimes and enemies most of the time. You're right, you are a hard worker, you're polite and you put up with all the shit I say and do and don't say anything back. And... and sometimes I overhear you talking to your friends when you're about to leave and you just seem so nice and genuine. You're like the opposite of me. I want you to hate me so that you'll never get involved in my shitty life, so you won't have to deal with those assholes out there more than just this once."

She turned the water off and held up his hand, looking at it intently. Finally, she reached into her purse and brought out a clear bottle and awkwardly unscrewed it before using the applicator to put the glue on the cut. It stung a bit, but before he knew it his cut was closed, and it almost looked as if he hadn't even cut it at all to begin with.

Reluctantly she let go of his hand and looked him in the eyes once more.

"I don't want you to see me outside of the office. You don't deserve that."

He looked at his hand closely and blinked slowly, processing everything he had just heard. So much in such a short amount of time.

"Well it... it didn't really work, Natalie."

"Oh no, did your cut open again? Here, let me see."

"No that's not... no."

He looked back into her eyes.

"I mean you didn't make me hate you, Natalie. You were awful to me for no reason. I think you're... you know, I really like you myself, too. In spite of everything I honestly don't think I could ever bring myself to hate you."

Her expression went from sorrow and concern to surprise and even a little happiness. She cocked her head and gave him another one of those sideways smiles like before when he didn't realize he had to hold her hand, only this time it was genuine, without any forced frustration behind it..

"You don't?" She laughed a little. "How could you possibly not hate me?"

He lightly chuckled himself and nervously lifted his foot, bumping the toes of his shoes on the floor.

"Well I mean, for one you're absolutely beautiful. And not just in that dress, but just in general. That's something I noticed immediately."

She beamed with pride.

"And you do drive a Corvette, that's pretty cool."

He waited for her to stop laughing before continuing.

"And I mean, there's this, you know? Like when I burnt myself, and now you did the thing with the glue. I didn't even know you could do that, that's really neat by the way. But anyway, I saw that side of you and I know it has to be real. There's no way you could fake that. I knew that somewhere deep inside of you, you were a really good, caring person and not just a giant bi-"

His eyes widened and his mouth slammed shut. She started giggling uncontrollably.

"I'm so, so sorry Ms. Ranalli. I didn't mean to say that." His voice was panicky as his mouth opened again to desperately apologize.

She walked over to him and gently grabbed his hands.

"It's okay, Carl. I was a giant bitch. You can say it."

"I... don't really want to, to be honest."

"Really? Why not?"

He sheepishly looked away.

"Well... I hope I'm not being an asshole right now but part of me is still kind of worried that this is just some cruel trick you're playin on me. I don't know. I mean you really were just awful an-"

Suddenly, Natalie dropped one of his hands. She reached up and put one of those soft, gentle hands under his chin. She tilted his head up to look at her and grasped his jaw as she slowly pressed her lips against his.

The kiss started softly, but as Natalie felt Carl's hand limply let go of the one she was still holding, she reached up to grab the back of his head and pull him closer, pushing their lips tighter. She watched as his shocked eyes slowly fluttered closed, and finally one of his hands reached up to lazily grasp at the side of her head, hoping to pull her in closer as well.

Eventually, after what seemed like a beautiful eternity, the kiss broke and she smiled warmly down at his face. His eyes opening again, that surprised expression returning, but with a nervous, happy smile to accompany them.

"Wow, Natalie. Uh... wow."

"So, did that convince you that I'm not lying?"

His smile turned into a tight grin.

"Well, I don't know, I mean, we might have to do that a few more times before I'm absolutely sure."

She laughed and kissed him again, this time just a small, brief peck that made the most wonderful smacking sound.

"You know, you shouldn't talk like a smartass to your boss, Mr. Becker."

"Yeah... uh, sorry Ms. Ranalli."

He giggled giddily and she rolled her eyes before pulling him in for an embrace.

"It's fine, Carl. But I'm going to have to deal with that bit of insubordination as soon as possible."

She heard him clear his throat nervously and smiled.

"Oh, uh. How are you planning on doing that?"

"You'll see."

The drive back to Natalie's house was brief, she went as fast as she could without breaking the speed limit, although she might have run a few lights. Although brief, it was still filled with Carl's nervous, dorky smiles as Natlie winked at him in the mirror, occasionally mentioning how cute he looked when he was nervous.

She practically dragged him out of the car and onto her porch, never once letting go of his hand as she tapped in the code on her keypad and opened the front door to her house. It wasn't quite a mansion, but he has definitely impressed at how big it was. It was hard for him to stop looking at her, though, so he didn't really quite get the scope of it.

He felt like a teenager again, butterflies in his stomach, blood rushing to his face, his heart beating rapidly as her hand gripped his tighter and tighter, pulling him closer and closer to her bedroom.

He had a crush on her. A full grown man with a crush on his boss! But wasn't he supposed to hate her? No, you don't hate somebody who kisses you like that. But she was so mean. Did that kiss just make everything okay? No, but what happened after they got to the bedroom probably would. Why was he having this stupid debate in his head when he should be busy staring at the most beautiful woman in the world?

Her bedroom didn't have a door, and instead was closed off from the rest of the house with a fancy pattern of beads. As she pulled him through and they cascaded over him, she once again yanked him into an embrace before planting her lips on his again. This time her tongue found it's way into his mouth and he desperately moved his to meat it. There seemed like a small duel between them before finally he relented and realized she was going to be the one kissing him, not the other way around.

Not that he had much of a problem with that of course.

When the kiss finally broke they were both out of breath. He stared up at her adoringly and she smiled down with satisfaction and triumph.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this. How much I've wanted to have you here with me. It hurt so much being nasty to you but now..."

Suddenly the smile became lustful, almost predatory in a way. Her eyes narrowed as his smile went from blissful to sheepish.

"Now I get to be really, really nice to you, don't I?"

She took him by the shoulders and gently pushed him onto the bed. He gasped a bit and she giggled before walking over to him once again, leaning down to put her hands on his chest. His breath quickened as he hurriedly reached underneath himself to pull his wallet out.

"Um I uh, I got a condom here."

"Okay, just lie down and get it out."

He nodded and finally got his wallet free. Suddenly she felt him roughly pulling his shoes off, not even bothering to untie them. He started rustling through his now opened wallet and looked for the condom.

"Uh, hey Natalie? I can... I can take my clothes off if you want me to."

"I know you can, but want to take them off."

He let out a nervous giggle and a wavery "Yes, Ma'am" and went back to looking for the condom. When he finally managed to find it his heartrate increased almost tenfold as he heard his belt coming undone and his pants get pulled off and tossed aside.

"Oh, uh, Natalie?"

"What is it, Carl? Do you want me to stop?"

"No I'm just-"

"Well, okay then."

With one swift movement she yanked his underwear off and his hard cock bounced out. Her eyes widened and she groaned hungrily.

"Now why would you want to hide something that fucking gorgeous from me?"

"Well... I don't usually show my boss my penis."

She laughed and reached forward to start unbuttoning his shirt. He gasped as his cock brushed against one of her elbows. He started to open the condom.

"Hold off on that for just a second."

"But-"

"No. Hold off."

The realization dawned on him that even outside of the office the dynamic between them wasn't going to change. Even in the bedroom, she would still be the boss. She was in control.

And he wanted to give her that control. So much, more than anything in the world. The thought of giving her control of his entire body, to do whatever she wanted with him, to use him, the thought made his cock throb and grow even harder, and she noticed.

"Well, looks like somebody likes taking orders outside of the office, don't they?"

"Uh, yeah. Yeah, I guess I do."

"Good boy. That's perfect."

She told him to push himself up and kissed him as she slid the shirt off of him, tossing that too off to the side. She reached down and gently pushed him back onto the bed, breaking the kiss and tenderly rubbing his chest.

"You're perfect, Carl."

He smiled widely. She slowly pushed herself up and took a few steps back. He bent upward slightly, craning his head to see.

"Now I think it's about time I got this dress off, wouldn't you agree?"

"Absolutely."

"I thought so. No touching yourself."

"Yes ma'am."

She giggled softly as he thrust his hands to his sides, dutifully obeying her. He stared in awe as she reached behind herself and pulled down the zipper of her dress. He realized she'd probably been alone for a while and got used to that sort of thing and felt a little bad before noticing it had slid off her shoulders and cascaded to the ground. She adjusted her arms and the blouse she had been wearing underneath it also fluttered almost ceremonially to the floor. A grin of satisfaction spread across her face and her eyes burrowed into his as she once again reached behind her back to clasp at the hook on her bra.

Her breasts spilled out beautifully, the huge, tanned globes bouncing as they escaped the bra that was imprisoning them. Carl's jaw dropped in utter disbelief at finally seeing them, they were even better than he'd imagined. He gazed dumbly at her as she leaned reached down and lifted a leg to slide her panties down. Standing up again she raised her arms up, almost to stretch casually as he looked at her in all her naked glory. She had a small bush between her legs, but he could still see her lips glistening through.

"Oh my God, you look... oh my God."

She slowly sauntered over to him, looking from his face to his cock as it once again twitched. Her grin widened and she leaned down, ever so gently brushing her tits against against the shaft as she pushed forward to bring her lips to his. She grabbed his chin, this time with force to push it shut and slammed a kiss on his mouth, forcing his head to the pillow. She straddled his stomach, making sure to tease his shaft again by brushing her ass cheeks against it and grabbed one of his hands, pulling it towards her breast.

He grasped it, first hesitantly and then confidently, feeling it spill between his fingers. He shuddered beneath her, his cock bounced between her cheeks, his hips thrusting up against hers as well. She leaned forward and adjusted her legs to hold him down and shoved her tongue down his throat. This time she battered his tongue into submission. She wanted to take him, to drink in his submission. She shivered as she heard a whine struggle to escape his mouth. God he was so fucking perfect. Just giving himself up like this. She could do whatever she wanted to to him.

But she wasn't going to hurt him anymore. Now her mouth was only going to sing praises and kiss his lips - along with other parts of his body of course. No more nasty words, no more cruelty, now she was just going to make him feel good. So fucking good that he might go crazy, but she'd do it because he deserved it.

She felt around for his other hand, the one grasping the condom, and found it. She broke the kiss and he gasped for air. She sat up again and tore the condom open, letting the wrapper fall off to the side. As she unfurled it he whined in anticipation again, this time the sound wasn't blocked by a kiss and it mate her heart flutter. So goddamn cute.

She lifted her hips and brought them back to his thighs. She reached one hand down and slowly, ever so slowly wrapped it sound his cock. A small shout escaped his lips. She cocked her head at him, smiling mischievously.

"Please Natalie... please... please just... I want you so bad, please just use me, just do whatever you want!"

She grasped the condom in a closed fist and reached out her arm, holding a finger against his lips, gently shushing him.

"Hush now. No more words. Let me make you feel good."

His mouth was closed tight and he nodded. His gaze darting from her eyes to her tits to her eyes again frantically. He shivered once more as he felt her slowly sliding the condom down the length of his cock. Part of her wanted to tease him. To make him beg with soft strokes of her hands, kisses along the shaft and tip, turning him into an even more subservient, stuttering mess than he already was. Another part of her however felt that he had earned being spoiled, at least this one night. Maybe later she could be a little mean to him, but for right now it was all about overwhelming him with pleasure - and taking her pleasure from him as well, of course.

"Keep your hips still, be a good boy."

It was difficult, but he managed to keep still for her. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, he was fully covered and ready. She once again leaned towards him and brought her hips ever so closer to his, pushing her pussy against the shaft of his cock and squishing it in between them. He let out another yelp, and looked up at her with wide eyes, pleading, his lips trembling as he tried to stay silent for her.

"You have no idea how handsome you look right now, do you?"

She raised her hips and reached back, lining his cock up with her opening. Slowly, oh so slowly, she brought her hips down again, this time with him sliding inside of her. She groaned in ecstasy and he let out a whimper of utter pleasure and joy. After a few seconds of beautiful penetration her hips were firmly against his. He felt her juices start to collect on his crotch as she slowly rolled her hips in a clockwise motion, not rising them, but keeping them firmly planted against his. It felt so fucking good. His mouth started to hang open and his breath quickened. She smiled and reached up to stroke his cheek.

"Is that good? Does it feel good inside of me, baby?"

He nodded enthusiastically and she brought a finger to his bottom lip. He slowly closed his mouth and gently sucked on it as she pushed it in and out softly, smiling down on him, her eyes warm and hooded with pleasure. She raised her hips a little bit and brought them to a smooth descent, eliciting a muffled gasp around her finger. She giggled and pushed another in and he dutifully accepted it, his eyes glowing with adoration.

She slowly raised her hips up and down, never increasing in speed, every downward motion ending with her grinding into him, occasionally rotating every once in a while, just to keep him on his toes. Once in a while his hips would shake as he desperately tried to keep them still, but he never raised them. She beamed with pride at how well he was doing.

"You're so fucking cute. Such a nice dick, too. Feels so fucking good inside me. I love feeling you throb."

Her hips got faster and she pulled her fingers out. She slowly lowered her chest and grabbed one of her tits to bring it to his face. He closed his eyes and opened his mouth again, accepting it. He started to softly suck on her nipple as she rode him. That feeling he had of being safe when she was treating that coffee burn and that cut was back, but this time it was mixed with utter pleasure coursing through his body from his cock. He was almost vibrating under her. She began to moan lewdly and in response once again his cock began throbbing and twitching. He was in heaven. Everything was right in the world. He had never been happier in his life than being under her control, and right now she was ecstatic watching him lovingly suck her nipple as he squirmed underneath her.

"Such a good boy for me, Carl."

Her movement slowed and eventually she once again rested her hips against his. Pulling herself up, her tit fell from his lips and he looked up at her, needy, confused. She just grinned and winked at him.

"Let me ask you a question, cutie. Do you know what the amazon position is by any chance?"

At this question his cock lurched. That was enough of an answer for her, but he still responded.