Natalie Ranalli, CEO

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes... yes I have Natalie. Um, why do you ask?"

"Well, how do you feel about it?"

Once again, she already know the answer, but she wanted to hear him say it anyway.

"Well from the... research I've done I'd definitely say that it looks, you know, really really fun."

"Research, huh? Am I gonna have to check the history on the computer at your desk?"

"No! No, Ms. Ranalli I swear I didn't-"

She laughed and once again brought her finger to his lips.

"Oh my God you are just so fucking adorable! It's fine, don't worry. I'm just kidding."

Her laughter died down and she sighed softly.

"But the way you just called me 'Ms. Ranalli' there, getting all nervous... that was more than just adorable, you know."

His face turned crimson again and he smiled bashfully.

"Tell me, Mr. Becker. What do you want me to do, now?"

He gulped as she lifted the finger off his lips and breathed in deeply.

"I... I want you to..."

"Come on. Speak up."

"I want you to fuck me, Ms. Ranalli."

She giggled.

"Really? That's it?"

"I want you to fuck me... hard, Ms. Ranalli."

She leaned down and kissed him once again, then she lifted her hips slightly, pushing herself up to get the leverage to grab his legs. His eyes got wide and he started breathing heavily, rapidly.

"Well, I think your performance so far has warranted some kind of bonus."

She slid her hands underneath his thighs and then grabbed behind his knees, positioning herself so that she could raise his hips up and press her weight against them.

"Oh fuck, Natalie!"

"Hush now. Watch me take you."

She started gyrating her hips again, starting slowly before picking up in speed. At first Carl tried to help hold his legs up but eventually the pleasure was just too much for him and they fell uselessly to his side, his mouth agape as she stared down to his eyes, grinning with lust and abandon.

Her speed increased and with that so did her force. Eventually the creaking of the bed was overpowered by the lewd sound of her hips slamming against his thighs, his moans and whines echoing throughout her house. He desperately shouted her name, alternating between "Natalie" and "Ms. Ranalli" as the sensations overtook his body.

"Yeah, you like that, don't you baby? Huh? That feel good? That feel good?"

"Uh-uh-uh huh, uh huh!"

"That's good."

She angled upwards, bringing his hips higher and caused him to shout out again, his submissive moans increasing in pitch, this time he was so flustered not only was his face crimson but it started to spread to his chest as well.

"I'm glad you like that. I'm glad you like getting pounded into my fucking mattress. Such a good boy. Good fucking boy."

Her next few thrusts were deliberate and almost violent, punctuated by her praises.

"Good! Fucking! Boy!"

At this point, Carl couldn't even talk straight anymore, his words reduced to pleasure filled babbles and submissive whimpers of ecstasy. His eyelids twitching and sweat pouring down his face and chest, his fingers desperately gripping the sheets below him.

She laughed triumphantly. He was hers now. There was no way he was even going to think about any other woman other than her after she had finally put him through this treatment. She wouldn't have it any other way, either, because ther would never be another man who would look this fucking gorgeous giving himself to her like this.

"Baby. Look down, look down at my pussy."

He obeyed, he shifted his gaze, staring dumbly at where her hips slammed against his.

"I fucking own you now. Look at how easily I've taken you. You belong to me now. Everything, your body is my body. Your cock is my cock. How does that feel, baby? Huh? Do you like how that feels?"

Her words were haggard, interspersed with moans and gasps. He lazily opened his mouth again to respond.

"Feels... feels... feels real good."

She laughed again, her thrusts reaching a crescendo, she began to pant and moan with a higher and higher pitch. Her eyes widened and she let out a desperate gasp.

"Oh fuck baby, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna fucking cum. I want you to cum with me. You hear me? Right now. Cum right now. Be my good boy and cum for me. Cum for Ms. Ranalli. Let it all out right fucking NOW!"

They both screamed out their orgasms as she made one final thrust, slamming her hips against his thighs and taking him to the hilt. His cock throbbed and spasmed as it filled the reservoir of the condom. Somewhere in the haze of ecstasy she managed to make a mental note that she'd have to start taking the pill so that she could feel that delicious seed spill inside of her instead of letting it go to waste like that.

There were no more words, only gasps, moans and labored breathing between them as their lovemaking finally reached it's end. Eventually, when both of them realized they were finally spent. She let his legs fall to her side and slowly lowered herself down onto him, repositioning herself so that they were once again face to face. She'd definitely smother him with her tits at some point, but with him so out of breath that might not be the best plan right now.

She peppered his face with lazy kisses, praising him in between, lavishing him with "good boys" and "so handsome, so sexy". A smile once again overtook his face as he laid there and accepted the affection, simply too tired to kiss back no matter how much he tried. He felt like he was living in a dream, a warm, soft dream where he was high in the clouds with Natalie, where they were the only two things in existence and all that mattered was the fact that they had just made love.

Eventually, the kisses slowed and she slid to his side. She mumbled happily as she pulled him closer, pushing his head against her chest above her breasts, resting his chin atop of it. He also reached around to hold her back as tightly as he could, using the last of his energy to embrace her, leaving soft kisses on her neck and sighing with content.

"You did such a good job for me today, baby."

"Thank you, Natalie."

"No, thank you."

She started scratching the back of his head and cooing to him. Her eyes slowly falling closed.

"You know, this is far from the only time we're doing this, right Carl?"

"Well I... I was kind of hoping so."

There was a happy silence, before Carl spoke up again.

"So, does this mean that date we went on was real and not just for show?"

She sputtered out laughter and he nuzzled his face closer into her chest.

"Yes, the date was real, and yes, we're going to go on a bunch more after this."

"That's really cool. And don't worry, I can handle listening those other assholes we saw at dinner. I'll stand up for you when they start to talk shit now, even."

"Nah, I don't think you'll have to worry about that. They'll be far too embarrassed by the fact that I'm in a real relationship and they have to pay people to really say much of anything."

They both laughed gently, their laughter eventually dying down and becoming soft moans of contentment.

"Hey Natalie?"

"What is it, baby?"

"Am I still getting that five percent bonus?"

She giggled again and kissed the top of his head before squeezing him tight.

"What did I tell you about being a smartass, Mr. Becker?"

"Sorry, Ms. Ranalli."

"Mhmm."

She reached over to the side of them and felt around before finally getting ahold of a blanket. Lazily tossing it over them, she gave him one final kiss before whispering in his ear.

"Goodnight, cutie."

He sighed happily and slowly drifted asleep to the sound of her heartbeat, riding the final ebbs of afterglow. She followed shortly after, squeezing him tightly as her eyes closed.