Natalie Succumbs Further

Story Info
Lewis visits Natalie at home.
2.3k words
4.52
8.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a couple of days since my last session with Lewis and i had cheated... i had to cum in that time, so i had masturbated. I loved it because my thoughts were about him using me as a surrogate female. However, as soon as i had orgasmed, i regretted it: the male me reasserted himself and i had a wave of revulsion at myself. Typical! I stared down at the cum in my hand and I couldn't bring myself to eat it I washed it down the sink yet again. Half an hour later, I was Natalie again in my head thinking it was really easy to eat the cum: just put it to my lips and suck it in and swallow. Easy! But it never was. This cycle has been my life for the last 35 years.

I was looking forward to the coming weekend. My wife was taking the girls to her mother's, some 150 miles away. They would be gone all Saturday and coming back late Sunday. I was constantly thinking of the possibilities: I could dress up and move around the house as Natalie for 2 days!

Saturday duly came and they all got in the car and drove off. I gave them 30 minutes just in case they returned for any reason. I felt pretty safe by 10:30. I was upstairs, undressed and then choosing knickers, a bra, a vest top and girlie jeans, I felt comfortable and happy. Before i dressed, i got my cock cage out and put myself in it, putting the key on the bedside cabinet for later. I enjoyed the feel of the cage on my clit. I loved the way my balls were pushed forward and my cock was held tight. Once on, i put the clothes on and went about my day, fully aware of the tightness around my cock and the feel of the bra around my chest.

By 12:30 I was fully in place, pottering around the house. Then a knock at the door. Shit! It couldn't be my wife returning, this late, could it? No way... besides, she had a key so why knock? The postman then? A delivery? Probably. I loitered in the back room not wanting to move to the front in case i was spotted. I decided to bolt upstairs and peek out of the window.

A second knock. I couldn't see who it was. Another knock. Persistent bastard. My mind was wondering who it was - the postman would have given up by now.

I heard the letter box open. Wow, a conscientious postman. Would wonders never cease?

"Natalie, I know you are in there," came Lewis's voice. Holy shit! My mind flew into a spin. What was he doing here? Stupid question. Do i answer the door? Another stupid question?

"Natalie, open the fucking door," he shouted in a hiss through the letterbox. "You know you have to. I have some choice fucking photos of you here on my phone, remember?"

That decided it. I sighed and walked down the stairs, slowly like a man walking to the gallows. And yet, my breathing was heavy and I had a fluttering in my stomach. What was he going to do this time?

I opened the door and Lewis stood there gloating, looking me up and down. "Well, hello there Nat. I take it your wife and kids have left for the weekend?"

"How the fuck did you know that?" I asked, bewildered.

"I was in the corner shop on Thursday and your wife was talking to the lady behind the counter about her plans. So I formed a plan of my own. I watched for her to leave this morning and then walked over, having given you time to dress". He looked me over once again. "Looks like i did well. Invite me in please."

I stared at him neutrally on the outside yet screaming inside. "you had better come in" I said.

He laughed. "No silly, do it properly."

I stared at him again and my head switched. "Hello Lewis, Would you like to come in?" I asked him.

"Well, yes I would Natalie. Yes I would indeed," and he stepped across the threshold and shut the door as i stepped back a little.

He walked up to me, causing me to take a step back. He reached an arm around my waist and his hand rested on my arse, squeezing it possessively. "Now, this is better isn't it?" he asked. I could only nod my head slightly.

"Right then," he said in a overly happy manner. "Go upstairs and get naked and stand in the bathroom and wait for me."

"I beg your pardon?" I stammered.

"You heard me Natalie. Get going. I will be up in a few minutes. Be ready." He looked at me and gestured with his hands: "Go."

I opened my mouth and then closed it. I went upstairs to the bathroom, stood a moment bewildered and finally began to get undressed. It was then that I remembered the cock cage. "Oh fuck," I thought to myself. After a few moments, i was stark naked and standing in the middle of the bathroom waiting for the moment that was inevitably going to arrive in about 60 seconds.

I heard him climb the stairs and I put my hands together in front of me, protectively.

The door opened and Lewis walked in. He looked at me up and down and his eyes lingered on my hands. His eyes lit up. "Move your hands, Natalie." I paused then let them drop. Lewis beamed a wide smile at me. "Oh Natalie, how abso-fucking-lutely perfect." He looked at me then, calculatingly. "Where's the key?"

"Shit. Piss, Fuck," I thought. My mind was racing now. Of any time in my life, now i needed all my intellect: how to get out of this situation?

"It's by the bed in the bedroom," i said meekly. You dip-shit i scolded myself. I dropped my head and I believe I blushed as Lewis laughed and disappeared and reappeared a few seconds later with the key in his hand, gloating.

"This, i think, will change everything Natalie, won't it?"

I just managed to look at him before dropping my eyes to the floor again.

He put the key away, in his trouser pocket. His left trouser pocket. In his other hand i noticed he had a pot of something, which he began to unscrew. He didn't say a word and i just watched him.

He scooped out some white cream and before i knew what was happening, he had slapped it squarely onto my chest and was rubbing it over my chest and down to my stomach.

"What are you doing?" I asked, shocked.

"Shhhhhh. Wait and see," he almost gloated again. He was certainly enjoying this. I was shit-scared that all my secrecy and planning to hide Natalie were being dismantled before my eyes. I was terrified for the loss of control. Natalie though was getting turned on by it. I guess she had waited patiently for decades whilst the male me controlled her and thwarted her.

By now he had put on three handfuls for the cream and was rubbing it down my legs, having used some around my cage and over my balls. He spent more time on my legs, rubbing the cream in well. I was at a loss. He finished with my arms and I stood there fully rubbed down in white cream.

"Good, good," he said, washing his hands clean. "We just need to wait a few minutes now my dear, then you can wash it all off in the shower."

"What is it?" I asked timidly.

"Oh, it's just a depilatory cream. It will remove most of your body hair. Anything left, i will shave it off afterwards."

"What?" I shouted. "You are shaving my body bald? What the hell will my wife say when she gets back?"

He looked at me calmly. "I don't give a fuck what she will say. That is your problem, my dear. For now, I want you smooth," and he smiled at me. He patted his trouser pocket. "You are so mine now Natalie. The rest, you will have to sort out yourself." To my shame, my cock began to swell, causing the cage to twitch, which he noticed.

He laughed, saying "You are such a girl. Now, get in the shower and wash it all off."

In the shower, i watched as my body hair disappeared down the plug, leaving my skin bare apart from the odd hair here and there. As i washed, my hands moved over my body, now mostly smooth and i secretly reveled in those feelings.

"Come on out Nat. I know you are enjoying yourself in there."

I got out and stood on a towel, dripping wet as he perused my body clinically, looking for stray hairs. Any that he found, he removed using a razor. I stood there and endured the process as the male me. Natalie loved it.

"Well, that is certainly much better. You look very feminine now Natalie." A slight pause, then "What other sex toys do you have?" he asked.

"I beg your pardon?"

"You heard. What do you have? You have a cock cage so you must have other things. No-one just buys a cock cage alone. Do you have a dildo? Butt plug? Rope? Whip? What do you have? A frustrated sissy like you has to have bought something to supplement the cage?"

I must be so obvious. I stammered a reply. "I have a few items," I admittedly, guiltily.

He beamed at me. "I knew it. Good girl, Nat. What do you have?

I groaned to myself and looked down then looked at him. "All the above," I whispered.

He laughed loudly then. "Holy shit, you dirty little fucker," he said through the laughter. "Lead on, McDuff."

In the bedroom, i retrieved my hidden stash of toys and put the box on the bed. Lewis upended it and looked at all the items displayed, chuckling to himself. "Fuck, what a haul. Do you use this on your wife or just you?" he asked.

I felt like every secret part of me was being exposed and i was reeling from it. "I use some of it on... with... my wife, sometimes, but it is primarily for me. I use it on me when i can."

"I bet you were looking forward to this lot tonight weren't you?" he said.

"Yes, i have been thinking about it, yes."

"Well, time to go further. Find some make up and put on some mascara and eye liner and paint all your nails. After that, put some perfume on and get dressed in just the underwear. When you are done, come and get me from the sitting room. Oh, and Natalie?"

"Yes, Sir?"

"Act sexy when you come downstairs, OK? You will look sexy, but stop acting scared. Embrace the moment. You know you are enjoying it all." He looked at me, knowingly and i finally nodded. He smiled and went downstairs.

I loved those moments of getting ready. I struggled with the make up. I didn't like stuff near to my eyes and the lines were unsteady and i got mascara on my skin. I painted all my nails a bright red: in for a penny, in for a pound!

I found some red lipstick too and applied that. I sprayed some perfume on to myself and then got the knickers, bra and stockings and dressed. I looked at myself in the mirror and although i was still male, i was certainly a wanton sissy and i knew it. I craved this.

With a deep sigh, i went downstairs to my fate.

"Hello Lewis," I said as i entered the room. He was sitting, relaxing in my chair. That irritated me, strangely. He looked up at me and smiled, nodding appreciatively.

"Good girl, Natalie. You look fucking awesome."

I actually blushed and mumbled a thank you.

"Do you have anything to say, Natalie?" he asked me.

I cleared my throat, loitering in the doorway of my own house, suddenly unsure of what i was supposed to say. "Err, well." I paused, thinking. "Do you like what you see Sir?" I asked.

Lewis laughed. "Come here and put your hand on my crotch and feel for yourself," he said.

I padded to him and knelt by his knee and put a palm on his crotch and unsurprisingly, felt his erection through his trousers. I nodded and smiled at him, shyly. I took a breathe and blurted "What do you want me to do?"

"Well Natalie. I think first you should just play with my cock - wank me and kiss the head a little. Tease me. You understand?"

"Yes, Sir. I understand."

And so i proceeded to free his cock and to rub it, kissing the head occasionally. I actually loved doing that. I could smell my perfume mingling with his scent. I felt my smooth body moving and i could sense him watching me at times and others he was just lying back with his eyes shut. I was so happy.

After a good 20 minutes, Lewis shuddered and pushed me away as he stood. "Let's go upstairs, Natalie," he said. I got up silently and he took my hand and led me to my own bedroom.

By the time he told me to sit on the edge of the bed, i was so nervous that i felt sick. I thought i knew what was going to happen but the uncertainty was crippling me.

"lie back, Natalie," he ordered and i was groaning in my head as i did so. Here we go, i thought. Here it is. Good God!