A Gift of Stockings

Story Info
Married man tries crossdressing for the first time.
2.2k words
4.59
13.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fitz999
Fitz999
51 Followers

About a year ago, I started living a double life. I was a married guy in his late 50s who started having regular hook ups with this guy Ray, another married man I met through work conferences. I was still very attracted to women and I still enjoyed sex with my wife the few times a year she decided to preform that chore. But I discovered that I loved giving head. I loved feeling Ray cum in my mouth. As much as I craved cock, I didn't look for any other hook ups. Ray and I met every other month or so when he traveled on business. Most of the time I would give him a long blow job and he would jerk me off into a towel after. I did let him fuck me a couple of times. I enjoyed it, but I liked sucking his cock more and I think he knew that.

Just like all the times before, I got a text from Ray with the date, time and location of a hotel where he'd be staying. I found myself doing all of the same things that day preparing to meet him. I chuckled at my little rituals, made the excuses to cover my tracks and started the 90-minute drive to the hotel.

When I arrived I saw that Ray had his rituals as well. He was fresh out of the shower with just a towel around his waist and there was an ice bucket full of long neck bottles of beer. We were still on the first beer and small talk when Ray "assumed the position." When he was ready for me to suck his cock, he would take the towel off and lay in on the end of the bed. Then he would lean or half sit on the end of the bed with his hard 7-inch cock ready for me.

I stripped quickly and sank to my knees in front of him. I loved to look at his cock and just rub it on my face before giving him head. I really took my time with it this time. I ran my open mouth up and down his shaft. I ran my tongue wide and flat up the entire length of his cock. I took him in my mouth and eased down until I felt his smooth cock head lodge in the throat. When I came up for air and to rest my jaw, I looked up at him.

"Let's try something different, he said. I kissed the side of his cock and looked up at him again. The last time he said that was when he fucked me for the first time. I continued kissing and slurping on his cock head as I thought about what he could possibly have up his sleeve this time. "Just promise to keep an open mind," he said. I nodded my head up and down a few times stroking his spit-slick cock. "Go into the bathroom. I have a present for you in there. I think you'll know what to do," he said. He got up to get another beer. "Come back out when you're ready," he added.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door. I saw an expensive looking shopping bag on the counter top between the two sinks.I peeked into the bag and saw several bundles wrapped in plastic. I removed them all from the bag and looked at the pile on the counter. I caught the shocked look on my face in the mirror. I read the label as I opened each one. Black Brazilian Briefs. Black Lace Bra -semi gloss,and Stay-up Stockings -Opaque Black. I looked back and forth from the pile of lingerie on the counter to my face in the mirror. I couldn't believe that this is what Ray wanted. He had never even hinted any interest in this kind of thing.

I realized that I was feeling the silky fabric of the panties in my hands as I was lost in a thousand different thoughts. I did like the way they felt. While shemale and crossdresser porn was my gateway to thinking about sucking cock, I never really gave much thought to crossdressing myself. I did find crossdressers hot and a big turn on, but I always thought that was just the safe, more fem opening I used to explore my thoughts of giving head. I thought about all the times I got on my knees and sucked Ray's cock and the two times I let him fuck me. While I realized that I was totally submissive to him, I never thought of myself as being "Fem."

I shook off my thoughts literally shaking my head to clear it. I left everything on the counter and turned to go. My hand turned the door knob. I didn't open the door. I was frozen. Then I turned back to the counter again. I picked up and panties and slipped them on surprised that Ray guessed the perfect size for me. They felt amazing on my skin. I tucked my swelling cock deep into the crotch and turned to look at myself in the mirror. the panties were cut high up the hips with a full black satin back and a combination of satin and lace on the front. My ass looked amazing in them. I ran my hands over my panty clad ass.

I closed the lid on the toilet and sat down. I struggled to get the stocking on my right leg. I quickly figured out how to roll the stocking up and getting the left one on was much easier. I pulled the stockings up and smoothed out the textured stay-up lace at the top. I looked in the mirror and saw that the opaque black stockings hid my leg hair pretty well. After all, I wasn't very hairy to begin with. I ran my hands up and down my stocking-clad legs as I checked from different angles in the mirror.

Getting the black lace bra on was a total struggle. I had to keep adjust the straps. After a lot of trial an error I finally put it on backwards, fastened the three-hook hooked strap, turned it around and looped my arms into the straps. A few final adjustments and I opened the door and stepped out.

I walked out into the room and did a little runway show. The look on Ray's face was priceless. He stood up and slowly placed his beer on the table almost knocking it over as he approached. I stood still as he slowly walked around me taking it all in. He stood in front of me with his rock hard cock wagging in the air. Ray sank to his knees. He started rubbing his hands and his face on my stockings. As his hands rose and moved around behind to feel my panty-covered ass. He rubbed his face all over the front of my panties.

It felt amazing but I was shocked too. Ray had never really touched me like this. He certainly never put his face and mouth near my cock. We very much had a blow and go relationship and that worked for both of us. Not much body contact or rubbing, absolutely no kissing. I sucked his cock and he jerked me off quickly and that was it. Both of his hands were on my ass stroking the satin fabric of my panties as he brushed his parted lips back and forth over the lump in the front of my panties. I felt his breath percolate through the thin silky fabric. I couldn't remember ever being as hard as I was. My cock strained against the silky panties. I couldn't believe Ray was on his knees in front of me and rubbing his mouth over my hard-on.

Ray worked his way around behind me. His hands continued to stroke up and down my legs. He felt my calves, then my thighs. His fingers toyed with the stay-up textured lace and then the soft skin of my inner thigh just above. The constriction of the stay-up band made my soft inner thighs bulge out just above the textured band and Ray kept exploring this area lightly with his finger tips. Then he began to rub is face all over my panty-clad ass. He rubbed his face on my cheeks and kissed them. He pressed his face between my cheeks and I felt his hot breath radiate on my puckered star. I looked down and saw a growing wet spot on the front of my panties. My head was swimming and I didn't know how much more of this I could take.

After rubbing his face between my cheeks, Ray stood up and leaned against the end of the bed. He put his hands on my shoulders and pressed me to my knees. I immediately took his cock in my mouth. For the first time, he grabbed my head and held it firmly. He pumped his hips and started fucking my mouth. I gagged and choked a few time before I managed to get my hand securely wrapped around the base of his cock to limit how much he could ram down my throat. I swallowed and gasped for air a few times before I settled in. The sensation of his using my mouth like this turned me on so much. I heard of the sounds of my glucking and gagging on his cock. My saliva ran from the corners of my mouth soaking his cock and dripping down onto the carpet.

I felt Ray's legs buckle and his body shake as he started to cum. Spurt after spurt of hot thick cum filled my mouth. I had to swallow fast to keep up. He never came this much before. As I sensed his spurts slowing down, I sealed my lips tight around his shaft just past the head and sucked hard. I jerked my had back tugging hard on his cock clamped in my lips. Ray groaned like an animal as I extracted the last of his seed from him. He collapsed backward on the bed.

I let Ray lay there for a few minutes before standing up. I rolled my tongue around in my mouth enjoying the remnants of his orgasm. Ray sat up and guided me closer to the edge of the bed. His left hand grabbed my ass, feeling the full back of the panties. With his right hand, Ray started stroking my cock. His fingers traced the lump in the front of the panties. As he continued to rub it, he moved my cock off to the right side giving it more room to expand. He continued to rub the front and back of my panties. I warned him that I was about to cum. He stroked me faster and my semen spewed into the panties. Bits of my explosive orgasm shot through the weave of the silky fabric. Ray seemed to really got off on the mess he was making in my panties.

Our transitions after sex were always a little awkward and this one was even more awkward. I didn't know if I should take off the lingerie or keep it on while we had a beer. I finally decided to just walk over to the ice bucket to get a beer. I could feel Ray's eyes following me.

"Did you like that?" Ray asked.I assured him that I enjoyed it. I told him how I almost walked out, but then decided to give it a try. "I'm glad you did," he said. "I just got to thinking that you really have a perfect body for it and I was right you look super hot!" We were quiet for a few minutes both just drinking our beers."You don't have to do this every time or anything, I just thought it would be good to have, you know, a little variety to keep things interesting," he said. I told Ray that I really enjoyed it. I also told him I would do it again, but I was glad I wouldn't have to dress every time. "No, of course not," he said. "when I text you for a meet up, I'll let you know if I'm in the mood for this or...our regular thing."

I took my normal clothes with me into the bathroom and changed. I rinsed the panties out as best I could in the sink and put everything back in the shopping bag. When I emerged from the bathroom Ray was dressed and texting with his wife. As I said goodbye and headed to the door, Ray called out after me. "You should experiment with this a little more. Buy yourself more stuff and practice. I will buy you more things too. I think you could get really good at it." I told Ray that I'd think about it.

When I got back to my car in the hotel parking garage, I flipped the shopping bag into the trunk. As I corkscrewed my way down the parking levels and out, all I could think about was where I could hide this lingerie in my house so my wife wouldn't find it. In the elevator I had a panicked thought about throwing it away, but I knew I wouldn't do that. I had to find a hiding spot. I knew I was going to wear the stockings, panty, and bra set again whenever I had some alone time at my house. The thought of dressing up for myself at home made me hard and I had to adjust myself as I turned onto the highway on ramp.

Fitz999
Fitz999
51 Followers