All Comments on 'Natalie Succumbs Yet Further'

by natalieukcd

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
louiseacdlouiseacdover 3 years ago
damn

love to have felt that

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just....like......damn!

You know how to paint a sexy assed picture. I am going to remember that scene for years.

Thank you so much.

Riki1942Riki1942almost 2 years ago

If you aren't a sissy, your story certainly describes the feelings well!

I don't wear a cage because I like to get hard, but I can really empathize with that desire to keep his cock inside as long as possible.

I often have my boyfriend take Viagra and can keep him hard enough to stay inside me after he cums until he is stiff enough to start fucking me again. I just love that sloppy wet second time and he can do me for a long time the second time.

ColonelinguistColonelinguistabout 1 year ago

Natalie’s repeated mantra, ‘you are my man, Sir - I am your sissy’ nicely sums up why I’m giving your piece 5 stars. That, and the fact it was not 11 parts long and yet sexually charged after only a few paragraphs.

Let me also mention how well you describe Natalie’s Physical and mental experience from beginning to end - you truly made me vicariously feel everything she did - even though I think the use of cock cages is overrated and overused in this category of storytelling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernatalieukcd@natalieukcd
Male with strong feminine leanings inside. I enjoy writing stories that interest me. I enjoy chatting with men and women about mutually interesting topics. I can put my mind to most situations. Not interested in anything illegal or scat/blood etc

story TAGS