All Comments on 'Natalie's Dilemma'

by Pepjoroso1031

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
SilvermireSilvermireover 1 year ago

Beautiful story but one I'll only ever read once.

MaonaighMaonaighover 1 year ago

A nicely written, bitter-sweet romance---it left me with a lump in my throat. I did feel sorry for Jamie, having rescued Natalie from a bad place only to see her turn to Evie who had caused such misery. But then, real life's like that too. Ironic. If I could give you a layout tip: in several places you have some very long paragraphs---cut them down a bit where possible. Long paragraphs are fine on the printed page but very difficult to read on a computer screen. Apart from that, a five-star piece of work.

h2osh2osover 1 year ago

This was one beautiful story.

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54over 1 year ago

Excellent and lovely story. You captured the emotions of real life very nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Five 🌟is not enough 🙏

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wow… just „wow“… really, really like it. Thank you

BelindaTvDKBelindaTvDKover 1 year ago

Damn nice story... Sobbing through big parts of it.. but lovely..

Belinda

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94over 1 year ago

This was beautiful even through the tears. 😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Needs breaks. If it wasn't for the change in narrator occasionally the entire story would be one long chapter. I noticed even a change in year mid way through a paragraph, an opportunity for a break, wasn't taken up. Very off putting and, since the story length means you are unlikely to read it in one go, rather distracting.

Plus there is an awful lot of repetition - the tears welling up and nipples and declarations of love. I now feel I could have skipped several paragraphs on each of the 9 pages which, while not quite cut-and-paste, essentially repeated the same description each time.

Otherwise... good!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Brilliant and don't worry about what the last comment was. It was a great read and not just about the love they had but about what the 3 of them taught each other and others Showing that true humanity and love can pull through. Well done and that's not being sarcastic it's a complimnt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous