Natalie's House First Time Fuck Two

Story Info
I go across the hall after fucking Noah to play with Natalie.
5.1k words
4.75
32.6k
33

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,788 Followers

Welcome to Natalie's House.

The Natalie's House series will be an experimental series for me, featuring kink and fetish stories. They'll be standalone stories that you can read in any order unless otherwise noted, like this one.

In the intro to each one I'll alert my readers to the kink I'll be exploring. This one is heavy on lesbian sex, with strong hints about a budding incestual relationship between Natalie and Noah.

This is a direct follow up to NATALIE'S HOUSE: FIRST TIME FUCK.

In this one I've just finished taking Noah's virginity, and I'm about to go and spend some quality time with his aunt who is my lesbian lover. So go back and read that one for much needed context for this one.

As with most things that I write this story takes place in a happy alternate reality where people don't worry about pandemics, std's, or the need for birth control.

Featuring:

Natalie: A single woman that I met online a few years ago. She and I have begun a lesbian relationship.

Noah: A twenty-one-year-old virgin. He's a college senior, and Natalie's nephew.

Isabella Emily: A wife, a writer, a pervert, a pleasure seeker, and your humble escort through this story.

As always I enjoy your comments and private messages here on Literotica.

IsabellaEmily

~~~~

Then:

I ended his first blowjob by licking each of his balls with my tongue, and then giving his deflated cock a soft suck. I crawled up beside him and lay my head on his chest.

"Thank you Noah." I whispered. "I fucking loved that."

"No. Thank you Emily." He said. "I had no idea it could feel that way. It was amazing."

"Was?" I asked, looking up at his face. "Does that mean we're all finished for the night?"

Now:

"I was just.....I thought....." he was stammering again.

"It's okay." I giggled. "I'm just fucking with you. If there's something else you want to try we can. Or we can just rest a while."

"I'm okay to rest a bit." He whispered. "My head is still spinning."

"Well you certainly earned it." I declared. "You're going to dehydrate yourself if you keep cumming that much."

"I think you caused that." He whispered. "You really got me excited."

"Thank you." I said. "And we probably don't have to whisper. I think Natalie is aware that we're getting along okay in here."

"Do you think she heard us?" he asked, glancing towards the bedroom door.

"I sort of hope so." I giggled. "She's a bit of a voyeur so if she can't see she might as well be able to hear."

"Yeah." He said. "I thought maybe....well that might be weird to say."

I reached down and cupped his balls in my hand, giving them a squeeze. I saw his cock jump. It was no longer throbbing, but it was still fairly stiff, leaking a string of cum.

"Noah sweetie," I told him, "I just swallowed some of your cum and I've got about a gallon of it leaking out of my cunt. We now officially know each other well enough for weird."

"I thought maybe she'd open the door and watch." He said softly. "I can't say for sure why, but I've thought for a long time that she was sort of wanting this to happen for me, right here in this room, close to her."

"I'd say you're a very wise young man." I told him, giggling at the realization that Natalie hadn't quite kept her sexual nature as fully hidden as she'd thought she had.

"I even," he whispered, looking back at the door again, "was wondering if you were real or if she was going to come in here and offer to do this with me herself."

A surge of lust soared through me, and my cunt clenched again as a new wave of arousal grabbed me.

"Would you have been okay with that?" I asked him.

"I would have." He said. "Really okay with it. She's not only amazingly beautiful, but she's my favorite person on the planet. But I couldn't figure out how to bring it up. I was afraid it would offend her if I was wrong."

"I don't think anything sexual you brought up, or suggested, or confessed to her, would offend her, unless you were somehow cruel or mean about it." I said. "In fact she and I have talked about every kind of sex there is."

"Just talked?" he asked, smiling at me. The nervous young man I'd met earlier was almost completely gone I realized. Nothing like emptying your balls into a pussy to build your confidence I guess.

"Well not just talked." I giggled. "We've done some experimenting to go along with our conversations."

"Sounds like a great relationship." He said. He gave my nipple a sudden sharp pinch, and my hips came up off the bed and I grabbed his cock and squeezed.

"It is." I moaned. "She's like you. She drives me crazy."

"Are you being driven crazy right now?" he asked. "Do you want me to....?"

"If that's a wide open invitation," I answered, "there's plenty I'd like you to do to me, for me, and with me. But there's no rush to do it all tonight. Or at least not right now."

"I'm not being greedy am I?" he asked.

"How do you mean?" I returned, while running my fingers through his chest hair.

"I feel like everything that's happened so far has been about me." He said sleepily. "That seems a little unbalanced. Or at least one sided....maybe unbalanced is the wrong word."

"No." I said. "I know what you mean, and it's a really good point. But the fact that you recognize it is a good sign. Sometimes sex can be like this, total focus on one person and their pleasure."

I lifted my head up and looked at him before continuing.

"Often there's a need for an exchange between two people. For both of them to receive and both of them to give." I said. "No one should exist solely to pleasure another with nothing in return."

"So you don't feel like I've done all the taking and you've done all the giving?" he asked.

He cupped my breast and softly rolled my sensitive nipple between two fingers. A little more of this I'd take back my offer to let him rest.

"You're right Noah," I said, "tonight has been pretty focused on you, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Sometimes it's okay, and healthy even, to sit back and receive pleasure without having earned it first, and with no expectation that you now 'owe' anyone anything."

"I guess that makes sense." He said.

"Sure." I told him. "Think of it like a birthday present. One that hopefully comes around more than once a year. You accepting what someone wants to give you is good for both you and for the one giving."

I reached over and took his balls in my hand, giving them a gentle but very firm squeeze. He squirmed a bit and his fingers stopped their motion on my nipple.

"But remember this Noah." I squeezed a bit tighter, wanting this to make an impression on him. "Accepting pleasure without being uncomfortable is perfectly normal and healthy and good in a relationship. Does that make sense?"

He nodded and moaned as his semi-erect cock throbbed.

"But being willing and able to give pleasure without expecting anything back is also healthy and normal." I continued. "If you're willing to give more than you can handle, you'll very likely be receiving more than you need."

I let go of his balls and smiled at him.

"That makes perfect sense." He said.

"And there are some people out there whose greatest sexual pleasure comes from giving pleasure." I told him. "Sometime you may encounter someone who receives the most sexual gratification from pleasing you."

"Are you like that?" He asked. "Earlier you said...."

"I'm not quite like that. I do enjoy giving pleasure." I said. "A lot. In fact, making someone cum is like foreplay to me. But I also like receiving pleasure. My two biggest arousal points are giving someone an orgasm and having a partner who genuinely wants me to cum."

"That's one thing I think about a lot." He said. "Making someone I'm with have an orgasm."

"That's the way it should be." I agreed. "If you can learn to truly love giving pleasure, sex will always be a great encounter. Even if the other person has all the orgasms."

"Can I ask something else?" he asked sleepily.

We were snuggled together in the warm room, listening to the outside wind and watching the candle flicker peacefully on the ceiling. The sheets beneath us were pleasantly damp with our spilled bodily fluids and sweat, and the room smelled erotically of sexual exertion.

"Of course." I told him. "You can ask me anything. Anything at all. That's part of what we're doing together."

"I'm not worried about making someone have an orgasm. But I do worry about getting them aroused to the point where they want or need to have an orgasm. How does that work?" he asked.

I reached out and patted him on the thigh.

"Well worrying about it is a good start." I said quietly. "Everyone responds different and has different arousal triggers. Using your fingers, tongue, lips, and hands to arouse her body is important of course, but most important is to get to know her and get to know what she needs leading up to those things."

He nodded.

"For instance, a guy licking my neck after we've showered together will turn me on more than a guy playing with my breasts while he's watching a ball game." I continued.

I was dragging my fingers through his chest hair.

"Context and intent are what really defines foreplay." I whispered. "Where and how you do it and how much time you spend doing it is the difference between her enjoying it, and her getting so horny that her cunt drips and she begs you to fuck her."

"I hadn't really thought of it that way, but I guess I understand exactly what you mean." He said.

"Bottom line," I finished, "if she knows you want to arouse her because you want her to feel pleasure, that will help her get aroused. If she thinks you just want to fuck so you can cum that will bore her."

I took his hand in mine and sucked two fingers into my mouth before putting them back on my nipple. He gently rubbed my areola for a moment and then cupped my breast.

"Every woman is different, so knowing that there are no foolproof tricks you can use to cause arousal is important." I continued. "Try different things and pay attention to how she responds to them. And don't be afraid to ask her what she needs or wants. If she won't tell you she can't expect you to know."

"This is good advice." He said. "Thank you."

"If you really want to thank me rest up for your lessons tomorrow." I said with a grin.

He was breathing steadily next to me, and as I listened, he seemed to be breathing deeper and deeper.

I lay still a few more minutes enjoying the wind and his steady breathing. Then I eased myself out of the bed.

I stood looking at him for a minute, wondering if it would be cruel to suck him again until he was hard, and then have him climb on me and fuck me until I came a few more times. But I knew that even a twenty-one-year-old needed to pace himself.

I leaned over and blew the candle out, and not bothering with clothes I quietly opened the door and eased into the hallway. If Natalie was asleep I planned to clean up quietly in the bathroom by the kitchen and then wrap up in a blanket on the couch in the living room. My overnight bag was still out there, and I had a little bullet vibe in it.

Just the thing to help me buzz myself to sleep.

If Natalie was awake maybe she would join me in a shower before I drifted off to sleep.

I wouldn't have minded just staying with Noah and going to sleep, but I suspected that he had never shared a bed with a woman before, and I didn't want to push him too far too fast. I wanted him to wake up wanting to fuck me again. I didn't want him waking up and feeling crowded by me.

There was a dim light way down at the end of the hall, and I assumed it was a nightlight of some sort. My plan was to poke my head into Natalie's room to check on her. If she was sleeping I'd make my way back to the living room and the couch.

I took a few silent steps towards her door, and then realized that what I'd thought was a nightlight was really candlelight coming from her room. Her door was wide open.

'Probably so she could hear us fuck' I thought.

I listened outside her door for a moment and couldn't really decide if I heard her breathing deeply enough to know she was asleep. I stepped into the doorway and looked in.

She was laying on her back, and in the near darkness I could tell she was uncovered. I could see both of her dark nipples at the tip of her pale breasts, and the dark landing strip of pubic hair she keeps above her pussy.

She was sleeping naked with her door open, and I had a pulse of erotic lust flow through me when I realized that her nephew could easily be seeing her nude body right now if he'd wandered this way.

I took a few steps into the room, trying to stay quiet. I was completely naked of course, but that wasn't unusual. When I was at Natalie's I rarely wore clothes. I was only dressed when I first arrived and when I dressed to drive home.

Unless she chose something for me to wear if we were going out.

Or if we were roleplaying.

When I was close to the head of the bed I stopped and watched her closely. I leaned just a bit closer to make sure she was asleep, and she suddenly reached out and took my hand and yanked me onto the bed.

She did it so fast I gave a brief yelp of astonishment, but she clamped one hand over my mouth and used the other to take a fistful of my hair.

Her mouth licked to a sensitive spot on my neck below my ear and my heart began to thud. I wrapped my arms around her head and closed my eyes.

"I was hoping you'd come wandering in here." She murmured against my neck.

"I was heading to the couch." I said. "Noah is fast asleep and I wasn't sure if it would be awkward for him for me to sleep in there."

"You're not ready to sleep yet, are you?" she asked, licking my neck.

"If you were sleeping I was going to get my bullet vibe out and cum again." I whispered, shuddering as an erotic chill ran down my spine.

"And since I'm awake?" she asked quietly, pushing me forcefully down on the bed.

She kissed my lips once quickly and grabbed my arm and lifted it, kissing and then flicking her tongue around my armpit.

"Since you're awake maybe you'd like to watch me cum." I whispered with my eyes closed.

"Just watch?" she asked, nipping at the skin along my side.

"Watch me cum." I moaned. "Listen to me cum. Help me cum. Make me cum."

"How bad do you need it?" she asked, dragging her tongue along the underside of my breast.

"Jesus." I shivered, feeling lust pour through me. "Pretty fucking bad. Noah got me really worked up."

"You were in there a long time." She said. "Did you get to cum?"

"A few times." I groaned. "But not enough. He came in me once and I sucked him off once. All that cum of his just kept making me hornier and hornier."

"Hornier is good." She told me, biting at my nipple. "So maybe I'll have you spend some time relieving my needs so we can make sure you're horny enough for me."

"Oh fuck yes." I moaned, grabbing her hair and pulling her face up to mine.

She kissed me, pushing her tongue into my mouth, and I sucked on it while wrapping my legs around her waist and grinding against her.

"Oh sweet fuck!" She gasped with her mouth against mine.

"What?" I asked.

"I can taste his sperm in your mouth." She murmured.

She pushed her tongue into my mouth again and licked against my front teeth. I opened my mouth wide and grabbed her breasts, pinching at her nipples as her tongue probed as far into my mouth as she could push it, licking for any trace of her nephew's hot cum.

After several seconds she gently bit my lower lip.

"Yummy." She purred. "Thanks for sharing that filthy taste with me."

I pulled her ear to my mouth.

"There's more." I told her. "His first load was inside me. And he came a lot."

She responded by taking another fistful of my hair and pulling it violently sideways. The sharp pain in my scalp was met by her teeth sinking into my shoulder.

I grunted in pain and then she was between my legs, pushing my cunt lips apart with her fingers and pushing her tongue along my hole.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck." I moaned, closing my eyes and riding the feeling of her fingers and tongue in my center of pleasure.

She methodically licked every inch of me, thoroughly and slowly, doing her best to get every remaining taste of Noah's young cum.

I lay back and let her, feeling my body respond to her mouth, and knowing that she was getting even more of an erotic thrill out of this than I was.

Her licking went on and on, and I grabbed her pillow and held it over my face, biting it to keep from screaming as my own pleasure began to wash over me.

It built and built, and just when I thought an orgasm was inevitable, she stopped and bit my inner thigh, before moving up my body to push the pillow aside and kiss me again.

I could taste my own arousal on her mouth as our tongues pushed against each other.

She spread her legs and I felt her sopping wet cunt against my hip as she started to grind against me.

I grabbed her breasts again, pinching her nipples hard as she moaned loud against my mouth.

"Did listening to me fuck your nephew make you horny?" I asked her.

"Gawd yes." She moaned.

"Does Aunt Natalie need to cum?" I asked.

"Oh please please please yes!" she begged.

I rolled her over and attacked her breasts, pinching and biting and licking and kissing. I pressed my body against hers and pinned her to the bed. She pushed up against me and moaned.

"He was so fucking horny he came right away when he fucked me." I told her.

She whimpered as I licked her ear and pulled at her hair.

"But he stayed hard. His cock just kept throbbing and pointing." I told her. "Even after he filled me with his hot cum he was still hard."

"Oh fuck." She groaned.

I slid my hand down her belly and found her slippery hole. I began to tickle her lips with my fingers.

"He made me cum over and over again." I told her. "You heard me screaming didn't you?"

"Yes I did." She said, almost sobbing with need.

"Do you wish it was your cunt he was fucking?" I whispered.

She looked at me with wide eyes and nodded her head while she moaned.

"And then I sucked him." I hissed. "I milked that stiff cock until he shot another load in my mouth. I almost choked on it all. You heard him screaming didn't you?"

"I did. Oh fuck yes I did." She whimpered.

"Do you wish you were there to taste his hot cum?" I asked, strumming her stiff clit with my fingertips.

"YES!" she moaned. "GAWDYES!"

I plunged two fingers up into her and kissed her again. She bucked beneath me and wrapped her legs around my body.

"And then he fell asleep." I told her. "With his cum in my mouth and dripping out of my cunt he fell asleep. And you know what Aunt Natalie?"

"What?" she asked, opening her eyes wide and looking at me.

"His cock never got soft." I told her, pinching her clit.

"Oh sweet fuck." She moaned, thrusting her hips up and down.

"Even after if stopped throbbing it stayed stiff, and it laid against his thigh, thick and dripping more cum while he fell asleep." I told her.

"Emily," she moaned. "Emily please make me cum. You know how to make me cum."

I slid down the bed and got between her legs. I bit her inner thigh hard and when she jerked against me I pushed her legs apart and put my mouth over her pussy, with my nose touching her clit.

I began flicking my tongue up and down and massaging her thighs.

"More!" she wailed.

I remembered that her bedroom door was still open and decided that I didn't care. Everything else so far tonight had been so fucking delicious, that having Noah see me licking his aunt until she came would be an erotic treat as well.

I began to rub her clit with my fingers, passing them in slippery circles over the stiff nub, and pushed my tongue deep into her hole and started to lick and suck.

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,788 Followers
12