Natalie's House First Time Fuck Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so close." She moaned. "Make me cum."

I rolled away from her and got off the bed. She looked at me with sheer desperation in her eyes in the dim candlelight.

I went to her dresser and opened the top drawer. I knew she kept her sex toys in that drawer, and I pulled two of them out. A purple cock shaped vibrator and neon pink that looked like a 'U'.

I returned to the bed and climbed on it, standing on the mattress with one foot on either side of Natalie. Making a show of it I pushed one end of the pink 'U' into my hole, letting the other end press firmly against my clitoris.

"You know what to do." I told her.

She reached for the headboard and produced a tiny remote control. She pressed a button and the 'U' started buzzing, one tip against my throbbing clit and other against my G-Spot.

I grinned at her as I shuddered with pleasure, and then I lifted the purple vibrator to my mouth and sucked on it.

"Yes! Yes! Now!" she begged from the bed.

I crawled back between her legs, and without any build up I slowly pushed the plastic purple cock toy up into her slit.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck." She wailed.

I twisted the base of the toy and it started a low rumbling. I knew from using it before that the head vibrated intensely for a beat and settled into a faint vibration as the strong pulse moved down the shaft and to the base. After a few seconds at the base the head would vibrate again deep inside her.

As she started to push her hips towards me I put my tongue on her clit and began to lick back and forth.

"Emily," she squealed, "I'm gonna cum!"

I closed my eyes and rode my own wave of ecstasy, as the toy buzzing against my two most sensitive spots brought my own orgasm to the edge.

"Do it!" I told her. "I want to feel you cum on my tongue."

Her hips humped at me faster, and I returned my mouth to her clit and pushed the toy against her hole so that it was as far in as I could get it.

"It's gonna! It's gonna!" she screamed.

"I'm close too!" I grunted.

I shoved my index finger into her hole alongside the toy and using her slick arousal to coat it I put it against her anus and pushed.

After a brief moment of resistance my finger pushed in to the first knuckle and I wiggled it.

"OHGAWD! OHGAWD!" she grabbed two fistfuls of my hair and pulled my face against her clit.

The pain in my scalp brought my orgasm right up the edge, and I moaned against her clit. Pure lust and arousal and need and erotic energy coursed through me.

Knowing that not too much earlier Noah had orgasmed in my mouth, and now his Aunt Natalie was about to do the same made my cunt clench around the toy. Natalie humped faster, feeling the orgasmic sparks caused by my tongue on her clit, a vibrator in her cunt, and my finger in her ass.

Natalie let out a loud moan, and he simultaneous buzz against my G-spot and clitoris made me want to scream with her. The buzzing was so intense I could hardly stand it, but not intense enough to push me over the edge.

"Yes! Yes! YESYES! FUCKNOWFUCKIMCUMMING!!" she screamed, her entire body shaking with orgasmic fury.

I stayed with her, licking her clit and pushing the toy and moving my finger in her anus, as she howled and humped and spasmed, through one, then two, then finally three orgasms that ended with a sudden exhalation of breath and her body going limp on the mattress.

I turned the vibrator off and pulled it from her pussy, giving it quick lick before setting it aside. I crawled up beside her, kissing her sweaty forehead and shaking with my own needful lust.

She had the remote in her hand and I saw her move her thumb.

Immediately the buzzing toy that was in me kicked into high gear, with sensations pulsing through my clit and G-spot that were so intense they were almost painful.

"Oh Jesus!" I moaned, pressing my lips to hers.

She pushed her tongue into my body and her fingers pinched one of my nipples as I pushed myself between her legs and began to hump like I was a man.

"FUCK!" I said. "IMGONNAFUCKINGGO!"

"Cum for me you dirty slut!" she begged with her mouth against mine.

She pushed her tongue against mine and I went over the edge.

I wailed and wept against her body, humping against her as the toy caused tremors of pure pleasure to bounce through me again and again. Our tongues danced together, causing my pleasure to ratchet even higher.

I shook and trembled as my orgasm roared through me, and with one last explosion that left my hands and feet tingling I cried out and rolled onto my back.

Natalie pulled the toy from me and turned it off, and then snuggled against me as we both tried to catch our breath.

She wiped sweat from my forehead and kissed my neck gently.

"You always make me cum so hard." Natalie whispered.

"I just helped." I replied. "You were dripping with need when I came in here."

"I couldn't help it." She said. "Knowing what you two were doing was so hot."

"Well I enjoyed it too. As much as I enjoyed making you cum." I giggled.

"Do you want something to drink?" she asked me.

"Great minds think alike." I said. "I'll go get it."

"I can go." She said.

"I want to get some panties out of my bag." I told her. "Water?"

"Yes please." She smiled.

I got up and went out into the hallway, walking quietly towards the kitchen. I got two bottles of water out of the fridge, stopped in the living room to pull a pair of panties out of my bag, and then made my way back to the bedroom.

She was sitting on the edge of the bed and I handed her one of the bottles. While I'd been gone she had blown out the candle and turned her closet light on.

Her closet runs the length of her bedroom and has four bi-fold doors with slats in them. The closet light throws light through the slats, but keeps the room nicely shadowed and dim.

I unscrewed the top on my water bottle and took a long drink while she did the same.

"That's good." I said.

"I wouldn't want you to get dehydrated." She whispered.

"Well licking your slit usually makes me thirsty." I replied with a grin.

"You don't have to tell me." She said softly. "I always make sure there are plenty of bottles in the fridge when you come over."

"You're a good host." I told her. "Except for that time you cuffed me to the shower rod in the bathroom and paddled me."

"That wasn't being a good host?" she asked, with a lewd smile on her face.

"No." I told her. "That was being a great host. You're a fucking slutty degenerate and I love it."

"Right back at you Emily. You're a fucking pervert." She said. "You made enough noise in there with Noah to turn on half the neighborhood."

She took another sip of her water as she leaned back against her pillows.

I sat down at the foot of the bed.

"I couldn't help it." I said. "I meant every moan and grunt of it."

"Sounds like you both did." She whispered. "I take it he didn't put up much of an argument."

"He came through like a trouper." I said, parking myself next to her.

I glanced at the doorway.

"And we might not have to whisper." I said, for the second time that night. "I doubt Noah slept through your orgasms."

"I didn't even think about that." She said, sitting up with her eyes wide.

"I wouldn't worry about it." I told her. "When I went into that guestroom he was half expecting you to come in there and fuck him."

"What?" she hissed. "Are you serious?"

"Oh my goodness yes." I said. "He's as curious about fucking you as you are about fucking him."

I tipped up my bottle and finished my water.

"Wow." She said, staring off into the darkness.

"Wow is right." I said patting the bed next to me. "Snuggle up here and get some sleep. I have a feeling that tomorrow might be a strenuous day."

~~~

Thank you for sticking with this all the way to this point. I appreciate everyone who reads what I enjoy writing!

There's more to come for Noah, Natalie, and myself, so keep checking back!

IsabellaEmily

12